The Price We Pay for Exhibitionism Ch. 06

Story Info
Naked, we compete for Julie's pleasure, or punishment.
3.4k words
4.38
15.2k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of our exhibitionist adventure set up for us by a beautiful but devious girl named Melissa. It can be read as a stand alone story, but would be better if you started at the beginning. Enjoy!

*

We pull into the dealership just as you finish spraying your juices all over the interior of Candy's convertible. There are a small group of salesmen sitting at a table set up in the middle of the dealership parking area and we head toward them knowing that they would be able to help us find Julie. The salesmen all get up and surround our convertible obviously having been told of our pending arrival. Both of our plugs begin to vibrate with our new voyeurs!

One of the salesmen makes a comment about how much our car smells like sex, bringing a sly grin to both of our faces! We ask where we can find Julie and they point us toward the D.J. booth where a local radio station is playing music from a mobile trailer. We drive over and get out to walk up to the trailer.

Julie steps out from the trailer and smiles at us telling us how happy she is to see us both. She takes the camera from us and starts to explain what we would be doing for her tonight. It seems that it is almost time to start shutting down for the night, and all of the cars that were moved to the edge of the road would need to be moved safely back inside the dealerships fence. It would be our job to move them, but we would be doing it scavenger style, and we will be racing to determine the winner of her competition!

Julie went on to explain that we would both be wearing a chastity device during this race! The belt that she presented for you went around your waist and secured with a strange buckle just beneath your belly button. Then she pulled out the cradle which she hooked inside the belt at your back so that when she rolled the cradle up between your legs you wouldn't be able to undo it from the back.

After positioning it comfortably between your legs, covering your ass and pussy completely with a hard clear plastic cradle she pulled up hard to line the cradle with the buckle, slipping a small steel pin from the buckle into a hole in front of the cradle. She then pulled out a small L shaped allen wrench and stuck it inside the pin. As she turned the pin both sides of the belt cinched into your waist pulling your chastity cradle even more firmly into place.

A small metal lock sealed your fate, ensuring that you would not be able to feel anything, or penetrate yourself at all! The lock through the pin also ensured that you would not be able to loosen the belt at all. Before Julie stepped away from you she knocked hard on the plastic cradle to show you just how much you wouldn't be able to feel anything. You stare down at the cradle that is denying you any pleasure and sigh at how much you have completely surrendered your body to this game.

Julie walks up to me, noticing how hard my erection is, standing at full attention partly from watching as you were placed in your chastity device, and partly because of the pill that was given to me by Melissa at the start of this game. Julie tells me that the only way I can get myself into my chastity device is to become soft, and that the whole idea behind a chastity device was to deny orgasm so mine was going to be a little tougher to get in place.

Julie reached out and grabbed me by the balls, squeezing them just a little too much. She pulled me over to a cooler setting on her golf cart and instructed me to sit down beside it. Once I was seated she went behind me and secured both of my hands behind me with zip ties that she had already placed there. Julie had everything thought out as she began to slide each of my testicle through a steel ring one at a time. Once they were both through the ring she told me it was time for me to get soft!

Julie reached into the cooler and pulled an ice pack, the kind of blue gel that can be shaped to conform to your body. She placed the ice pack against my testicles and dick, wrapping it completely around until it was encased in frozen torture! Julie then looked toward the camera which she had propped up on the front of the golf cart and nodded to it. At that moment the plug in my ass came to life delivering jolting shocks of electricity over and over.

It took only seconds for my erection to fade, my mind racing between the pain and agony of that freezing ice pack and the jolts being delivered continuously had done exactly what Julie needed it to do. She pulled back the ice pack seeing that I had shriveled up nicely and quickly pushed the head of my dick through the ring that already encompassed my balls.

Once this ring was in place she quickly slid a clear plastic cage over my shrunken dick and up to the steel ring. A small pin sticking off of the steel ring slide through a hole in the plastic cage holding my shriveled cock. Two small pins sticking off of the cage slid into holes on the metal ring. These three pins securely connected the steel ring to the plastic cage leaving my ball sack hanging out between a small gap, ensuring that I can't remove the cage since my balls would not fit through the gap.

Another small padlock applied to the metal pin of my cage locked it in place and the torture from my plug stopped. Julie stepped back smiled at her handy work, calling you over to me to inspect her work. Julie instructed you to start playing with my body while I was still attached to the golf cart so that she could test the chastity device.

You kiss me passionately and my plug starts to vibrate softly in my ass. You rub my nipples and start to travel lower with your mouth to my neck. Your hands find their way to my cock trapped inside this insane device, stroking my balls lightly and sucking on my nipples is the final touch necessary to bring me back to raging hard status! But I am not hard! My dick is stuck in a small curved shape tube and the pressure of trying to get hard is pulling hard on my balls.

There is a new sensation of pain that I have never felt before. I have been hard while wearing tight jeans but this was a totally different sensation. My dick throbbed to get hard, but couldn't, my balls stretched causing blood to trap and my sack starting to turn shades of dark red. Your touching them is both painful and pleasurable, I want you to stop, but I also feel like I could cum if you keep doing it.

Julie giggles at my torment as she snips away the binds that are trapping my hands behind me, I immediately reach for you, grasping your ass and cupping your breast while kissing you furiously on the mouth. Your chest is heaving fast as I fondle you, naked in the parking lot of a car dealership. I reach for your pussy only to find that cradle has completely blocked all access, so much so that I can't even squeeze a finger inside of it. The small holes drilled in it for drainage of urine are already dripping wet with your juices. I rub my fingers through it and bring it to my mouth to taste your sex, then kissing you again sharing those wonderful flavors with you.

So Julie begins to explain to us that our scavenger style contest would begin after we tell her about the winner of each of the previous sorority sister events. So we went on to explain, you won at the body shop for taking your waxing better than me. I won at the tattoo shop for picking out a better temporary tattoo. You won at burger joint for your beautiful display of advertisement. I won at the convenience store for finding the most balls. And finally you won at the strip joint while I paid extra penalties for failing to comply with Candy's instructions.

Julie decided that you were the overall winner so far, being the better competitor and earning you

a reward for today's competition. You would be allowed to use the golf cart to get to the road each time you needed to get a new car. Now at first I was a little upset by this seeing that you would be able to get there much faster than me, but then I realized you would have to go around all the cars in the parking lot, while I could just run between them.

Julie handed us each a key with a vin number on the tag, she explained that the last three numbers on the vin would be written on the front windshield of the correct car, and that all we had to do was find the car, get it, and drive it to the back of the lot and park it in the back row. Then we would find a new key in that car hidden somewhere on the interior. Glove box, under the seat, back seat, cup holder, or maybe even the trunk, it would be our job to find the next key in that car and then go get the next car!

The first person to finish eight cars wins! All of our cars would be parked curbside facing the street so we would have to step to the street to see the printed vin number on the windshield. Julie handed us each a stack of seat liners telling us that we would have to line the seat of each car before getting in so that we don't soil the seats with our drippings. Any stains would result in stiff penalties.

Julie got in the cart as you hopped in beside her, heading for the road in front of the dealership. I jogged between the cars knowing that I would get there about the same time as you, but now I was experiencing a new sensation. That chastity device added quite a bit of weight and forced my dick to remain pointing straight out. The jog was causing it to flop back and forth causing some pleasurable sensations which increased my erection and stretched my testicles causing me pain!

What a remarkable yet torturous device she has put on me. I wonder which is worse, the plug in my ass or the cage on my cock? I reach the line of cars in front about the same time as you, finding my first car I place a liner on the seat, start the car and look over to see you doing the same thing. We arrive at the back row together with Julie close behind in her golf cart.

We both start searching for the hidden key at the same time and Julie is between our vehicles filming all the ass shots and hanging tits whenever possible. I pop open the glove box, and find the next key laying there. Key in hand I start making my way to the front of the car dealership, glancing over my shoulder I noticed that you're on your way to in the golf cart. I can hear you and Julie giggling at my naked ass jogging through the line of cars.

We arrive at the front of the dealership where the cars are lined up along the streets and both begin looking for our cars at the same time. I find mine and look over to see that you're already pulling out of the parking spot yours was in while I'm still trying to line the seat. By the time I get to the back of the parking lot and put my car in the next place you have your key in hand and are climbing back into the golf cart with Julie.

I begin the look for my key searching under the seat, in the glove box, the ashtray, and then I remember that Julie told us that it could also be in the trunk. I pulled the trunk latch and run to the back of the car, laying on the floor board of the trunk is the key. I grabbed the key, close the trunk, and start jogging toward the front.

This time as I'm making my way to the front of the dealership you in your next car, and Julie in the golf cart, are heading the other direction. Julie has the camera aimed at me, filming the way that the chastity device, with its extra weight, causes my dick to bounce back and forth. The evil grin on her face tells me she's enjoying what she's seeing.

Back and forth we go, finding our cars, bringing them back to the dealership, finding our cars again, we have stayed neck and neck most of the way. You would have trouble finding a key and would fall behind, then I would experience the same and fall behind. While delivering our seventh vehicle each we both find ourselves stumped for the location of the next key.

I have searched every square inch of the interior of the car, and every square inch of the trunk, when I hear you squeal in delight running toward the golf cart key in hand. I continue to search wondering where the key could possibly be. I look under the visors I double checked the glove-box even the little center console holder.

I look across the parking lot and see that you are lining the seat for your final car. I continue to search but to no avail. You pull up beside me in your final car, putting it in park and shutting it off, you get out of the car smiling, knowing that you've just won again.

You strut casually over to me, reach down next to the driver's seat and pull the latch for the gas cover. I hear the jingle of car keys landing on the pavement as the spring-loaded gas cover opens allowing the car keys to fall to the ground. You pick them up and dangle them from your finger while smiling your evil grin! I take the keys and start toward the front of the dealership when I feel your hand make contact firmly with my bare ass cheek.

I walk to the front and climb into the last car, cussing my loss the entire way. I pull into the final parking spot at the back of the dealership and climb out to your smiling face and the camera pointed at me in Julie's hand. Julie asks me why I chose not to put plastic down on the seat of my last vehicle and I realize that I have forgot. I spin around to check if there are any stains on the upholstery of the new vehicle. The blood drained from my face when I saw that pre-cum had dripped from the opening in the tip of my chastity device and wet an area of the seat about the size of a small coin.

Julie came over to inspect the damage and immediately began cussing loudly, threatening to punish me severely for causing damage to this vehicle. Calling over another one of the salesman Julie had him move the vehicle into the shop to be fixed. Turning back to me Julie stared daggers into me as she explained how I just cost her a lot of money to have that upholstery cleaned.

Julie explained that the loser was going to be hypnotized and punished in a sexual manner, but that I would be receiving extra punishment for my indiscretion. Julie talked quietly with you for a few moments as a wicked smile spreads across your face. You nod to her and whisper in her ear which causes a wicked smile to form on her face too.

Julie sits me down on the golf cart and begins the process of hypnotizing me. I don't really believe in all this mumbo jumbo, but I follow her instructions so that we can move on to the next sorority sister. She finishes and tells me that the process was successful explaining to me how my new mind control would effect me. I really don't remember her giving me any instructions, or any mind control orders.

Julie explained that I was only supposed to be hypnotized for the rest of this adventure but since I ruined her seat she was giving a trigger word to you to use whenever you like for as long as you wanted to torture me. She went on to explain that as long as I was under the mind control of the trigger word I would not be able to have an orgasm. Once I am released from your control I will be able to cum normally.

I didn't believe that this was even possible, but I didn't want to argue with Julie. I just wanted her to tell us where we were heading to next. She went on to explain that until we got back to the hotel tonight I would be experiencing a virtual blow-job every time a girl sees me naked and I see that she is looking at me. It would be the best blow-job I have ever felt even though it is only in my head. She explained that she would be at the hotel tonight when we finished and that she will turn off this torture then.

I asked her about taking off the chastity device as mine was really painful against my swollen cock. Julie giggled and told us that the next sorority sister would be releasing one of us from chastity depending on who wins her challenge. She tells us her name is Alexis and we will find her at a pizza joint near the state college campus.

We head back to Candy's convertible and Julie suggests that I shouldn't drive in case some woman looks at me while I am driving and causes me to wreck. I still don't believe in this hypnotized effect, but I take the passengers seat so that we can get going. Julie leans in and whispers something in my ear, I can't remember what she said, but when she stepped back and looked me in the eyes my balls contracted and my dick swelled even more against the chastity device.

The sensation of having my dick sucked made my hands go involuntarily to my crotch where they met only steel. The moan that escaped my lips caused Julie to giggle and wish me good luck finishing the night in this condition. You drive away from Julie which causes the sensation to stop and allows me a moment to gather my thoughts. I have no idea how I will manage to make it through the night if I am going to suffer these incredibly erotic sensations every time a woman looks at me.

You smile a devious grin as you drive, and tell me how much you love having the ability to prevent me from having an orgasm. We are nearing the college and I have a feeling that this will be an incredibly embarrassing experience in my current state. We pull up to the pizza shop where a girl is walking out of the front door. As she walks past our convertible and looks down at me the sensation begins again on my dick as the plug starts to vibrate in my ass!

The sensation is more than I would normally be able to take and I know that I should be shooting my load all over the dash of Candy's convertible, but the mind control of Julie is preventing my orgasm from releasing. The girl keeps walking, heading to her car and giggling at the sight she just witnessed. The sensation stopped, but the memory of that incredible feeling is keeping my dick firm against the chastity device strangling my dick and scrambling my mind.

We head into the pizza shop to face our next naked challenge. I have no doubt this experience will deliver a slice of excitement to our already overstimulated night.