The Priestess and the Brat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They boarded the ship just before sundown and were shown to a cabin in the bow. As the girls spread out their meal and began to eat, Cassia asked them, "What about you two? Do YOU think I am beautiful?" She lifted her robe to expose her pussy to them. They all had a good laugh.

"Oh, Domina," said Ligeia, "Whatever shall we do in Capri? I fear we shall be locked away in some chamber and die of boredom."

"Yes," agreed Athalia. "I am told that there is nothing there but the Emperor's palace. Just a barren rock and the sea. We shall surely be forgotten."

"No," said Cassia. "I have heard a legend of a witch on Capri who has a secret temple where they perform strange and barbaric rituals. I think we should find this witch! We should seek her out and see if she can foretell the future. But, we will need to sneak away from our guard and escape the palace compound. I'm going to need both of you to help me. We will have to be very careful because we will be breaking many laws and defying my father. Are you with me?"

"Yes, Domina," replied Ligeia, "But only because you are so beautiful!"

12