The Priestess and the Brat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers

The boy perked up. He looked even more confused. "But, you two said that I'd have all three of you if I did what you asked! You told me I could have the merchant's daughter!"

Ligeia began to dress herself. She pointed at the boy's cock, now hanging limp again. "You'll not be having anyone in that state. Run along now. Out the same window we came in through. And you don't want to be caught. Her father is very wealthy and he'll have you gutted in the agora if you're caught here."

"You bitch!" he snarled and started to lunge for her. Athalia stood, taking a deep breath and opening her mouth as if to call the alarm to wake the household. The boy froze, his face gnarled with both rage and fear. He snatched his fouled tunic from Ligeia's outstretched hand and turned to leave. He stopped at the door. "May Sabine take all of you!" he snarled through gritted teeth and then slipped out.

When he was gone, the girls all collectively let out their breath, each flopping back onto Cassia's bed. A moment later, they broke out in raucous laughter. Through fits of giggles so strong that they brought tears to Cassia's eyes, she quizzed Ligeia about what they had just witnessed and asked her if all boys were like that. Athalia teased her that, when she married, she would have to be careful not to move too suddenly around her husband, lest he splatter her with his goo.

After a few minutes, A very angry looking Gaia appeared in the doorway, carrying a candle. Her hair was a knotted mess and her nightclothes were disheveled. "What in the name of the gods is the meaning of this???" she demanded harshly. "Do you know the hour? Do you not see that it is the middle of the night? Are you all... stultus???" The girls only laughed harder. Gaia was no shaking with rage. "And what are your servants doing in your private chamber? Out!" she barked, waving with her arms in a shooing motion. "Out! It is not proper!"

"Oh Gaia, please," Cassia pleaded, effecting a pouty face. "I was frightened. I am not used to being away from the rest of my family and house. They were just telling me stories so that I can sleep."

Athalia, the tall, thin regal looking servant stood and bowed gracefully. "It is my duty to serve Domina. Please, just let me get her settled and I will return to our sleeping quarters. We will be as silent as the dead."

Gaia, not wishing to have the pretty servant punished by her domina after she left, relented. "Just you," she said. She pointed at Ligeia and said, "You go. It doesn't take two of you." Ligeia stood, bowed hastily and darted out of the chamber. Gaia turned her attention back to Athalia and warned, "And if I hear so much as the shuffling of your feet on the stones again this night, I will send word to your father that I cannot keep you in this house!" With that, Gaia spun on her heel and marched out of the chamber.

Cassia and Athalia tried their best to stifle their giggles as left. When they settled, Athalia prepared Cassia's bed once more and got her down and covered. "Stay with me," commanded Cassia, reaching for Athalia's wrist before she could go. "I am too excited by what has happened to sleep. I will be up the rest of the night. Please. Comfort me."

"What?" asked Athalia. "You were excited by that stupid boy and his silly cock?"

"NO!" insisted Cassia. "But did you see the way Ligeia was dancing? I have never seen her do that before! I think I will make her do that for me!"

"Oh," said Athalia, thoughtfully. "You mean...like this?" She slipped out of her tunic and placed both her hands on her head and began to swing her hips in a slow circle. Then she leaned over Cassia, bringing her small, pert breasts within inches of Cassia's face. "Do you want me to whisper in Domina's ear?"

Cassia grabbed her handmaiden and pulled her onto the bed on top of her. They were face to face. "Athalia, you are an appalling dancer." She declared. Then she kissed Athalia on the lips. "But you are very good at comforting me."

They kissed. Softly at first, then more urgently. Lips parted and tongues began to explore each other. Soon, lips began to wander; over chins and necks and mouths and ears. Hands began to wander, too. Athalia reached into Cassia's robe and passed her palm over her breast, feeling the stiff nipple. Cassia's breasts were not as heavy as Ligeia's, but they were round and full and firm. Athalia weighed it in her hand, lifting it slightly. She could feel the soothing touch of Cassia's hands as they ran over her back and shoulders. Slowly, Athalia began a trail of soft, wet kisses leading from Cassia's chin down along her long, slender neck to her collar bone, and then down toward the open robe. When she reached Cassia's swelling breast, she paused. She ran the tip of her tongue in slow circles around the nipple. She could feel Cassias chest rising and falling as her breath deepened.

Finally, Athalia opened her mouth wide and accepted the full breast. Cassia sighed as soon as Athalia's hot breath hit her skin. She nearly cried out when Athalia's hot, wet mouth closed over it. She felt a gentle, wet tugging on her nipple as Athalia sucked it in deeper.

Athalia continued to make love to Cassia's breasts, going back and forth between them. The robe was discarded and the girls' lithe, naked bodies entwined. Athalia made a move to go lower, but Cassia twisted under her and pulled her around so that Athalia's own pussy was positioned just above Cassia's waiting lips. She felt the long stroke of Cassia's tongue as she licked the entire length of Athalia's opening. She felt Cassia's tongue become harder and pointed and felt it plunge into her opening; felt it swirling around inside of her.

Athalia melted into Cassia, giving herself over. She buried her own face into Cassia's womanhood. She smelled the powerful aroma of arousal in the thick, dark tangle of the girl's pubic hair. She sought out Cassia's clit, separating it from its hood with her lips and tongue. Once freed, Athalia took it into her mouth and suckled hard on it. She could feel the vibrations of Cassia's moans in her own pussy and nearly came. Instead, she recovered and gathered her wits. She wrapped her arm around and under Cassia's thigh so that she could reach her opening.

Continuing to suck on Cassia's clit, Athalia explored the opening of her pussy with the tip of her finger. It was very wet. The wetness had seeped out and had spread over her entire crotch. The finger slipped inside up to the knuckle with ease. It was soon joined by a second. Then a third and a fourth. Finally, Athalia tucked her thumb inside, so that nearly her entire hand was inside her Domina. She began to ease it in and out in a steady, rhythmic motion.

Cassia, meanwhile, had increased her assault on Athalia. She was using the finger of one hand to flick Athalia's clit back and forth, faster and faster, while her other hand had parted Athalia's buttocks and was lightly teasing her anal opening. All the while, she licked and lapped and sucked at the servant's creamy pussy.

Athalia was on the edge of succumbing. But she tried to clear her mind. "I mustn't come before my master," she thought to herself. She doubled the speed of her hand inside her master's pussy. It made a wet, sopping sound. She released Cassia's clit from her mouth and began to frig it hard with her index finger of her free hand, all the while lapping at it with the tip of her tongue. She felt Cassia's body go rigid. The licking of her own pussy had ceased, as Cassia's hands now both gripped the cheeks of Athalia's ass. Cassia held on for dear life as a powerful orgasm ravaged her body, causing her to shake. The stimulation from Athalia's triple assault on her pussy was too much. A second wave crashed over Cassia just as she became over-sensitive. She bucked and contorted, trying to release herself from the servant girl. Athalia released her and rolled away, allowing her Domina to recover.

It took longer than she expected, but finally, Cassia's breathing calmed and her chest stopped heaving. She reached out to Athalia and ran her hand over the girl's thigh. "Are you comforted, Domina?" asked Athalia, who was starting to get that frustrating feeling when an orgasm has come close, but then passed you by.

Cassia, laugh-sighed. "Oh, yes. More than you can know," she replied, still stroking the servant's bare thigh. Athalia was wondering if Ligeia was still awake in the hopes that she might be amenable to finishing her once she returned to her sleeping quarters. She was about to get up when Cassia rolled over onto her stomach and placed her chin on Athalia's thigh, looking up at her with a wry smile. "But I would be sleep more soundly if you were also comforted."

"Yes, Domina," Athalia replied compliantly. She spread her legs wide and opened herself to her master. Cassia bent forward and took the offering into her mouth. With her tongue and fingers, she began to bring Athalia back to the edge of bliss. Athalia looked down and their eyes met, Cassia looking back up at her with a smile in her expression as she continued to work on the pretty servant girl's pussy. That was all it took to push the girl over the edge. Athalia's orgasm washed over her, leaving her feeling weak and light-headed.

Cassia sat up abruptly and pushed gently at the still-recovering girl. "Go now, she whispered. The sun will be up soon and it would not do for you to be found here. Not, apparently in THIS house." She winked at Athalia and then motioned for her to be going. "Oh," she said as an after-thought, "By the way: thank you for not splattering me with your goo!"

Audrey07
Audrey07
182 Followers
12