The Primrose Case Files Ch. 01

Story Info
Detectives pursue a billionaire's killer in a free-use world.
3.1k words
4.62
19.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place in an alternate universe, where sex with strangers, friends and even enemies is commonplace. In fact, sex is simply part of the culture. No children live in this universe, all sex is consensual and there is no such thing as infidelity, though there are traditional relationships. In essence, this is set in a world very much like the one detailed in my story, The Event, with lots of random and detached sex. If you're not into that kind of thing, you may want to take a pass. That said, there will also be intimate moments and engaging sex as well, when the partners are in it for passionate reasons. This is a long one, and involves a mystery or two. It's my attempt at pulp/camp/noir in this utterly ridiculous universe.

This first chapter sets up the main characters, the type of world they live in, and the case ahead of them. From Chapter 2 on, it will be more story driven. I'll submit one chapter every week or so if people are digging it. Hope you enjoy.

*****

The Primrose Case Files - Chapter 1

"So you were the last one to suck the victim's cock, is that right, ma'am?

Detective Mark Livingston looked down at the redhead who was rhythmically servicing his own cock at the moment, her tongue slurping around his shaft as she bobbed her head to and fro. The woman was in her mid-twenties with small, pert breasts and a slinky, lithe frame. She at first shrugged, but then conceded by nodding as Mark continued with his questions.

The victim, Lance Weston, had been found dead, having fallen from the overpass above the tracks. It was apparent Lance had left the station and walked up to the overpass, perhaps to meet someone. The point is, he was dead moments later, stripped completely naked before the fatal dive. He was either pushed, or he jumped off the overpass onto the tracks below. Having no surveillance cameras in the area made the case all the more frustrating for the investigators.

"So you were working the ticket booth and he was the last one off the train, right? You said you stopped to suck him off because you had some free time, and then he left out of the east exit, walking up those stairs."

As Mark talked, the young woman picked up her pace, determined to get another load in before her shift ended. She still managed to nod as Mark spoke, affirming the testimony he was reviewing with her. Mark always liked to go over every detail more than once with every victim, witness and relative. When people lie, they tend to leave out details or add too many. When people tell the truth, they sometimes forget things, and don't understand how critical some of the smaller details can be. In both scenarios, Mark was good at getting to the bottom of things.

The girl Mark was interviewing was also good at getting to the bottom of things. She quickly sucked down every ounce of warm jizz that he poured into her, her expert oral skills sending him climaxing in relatively in quick fashion.

"Did the victim also cum in your mouth, ma'am?" asked the detective.

The girl picked herself up, gently wiping her face to ensure nothing went astray. As usual, she had performed her duty with precision. "Yes, sir." she said.

"Do you ever recall seeing the victim before today? Had he taken this train before?" Mark noticed the girl had a name tag attached to her short skirt that read 'Wendy.' In her initial interview, she'd introduced herself as Wendy Smith, a university student who'd worked at the station for almost two years now. She didn't have her ID on her, but the boys downtown would follow through on that later.

"I don't remember seeing him before, no. I certainly don't remember servicing him before. I would have remembered. He had a pretty big... uh..."

"Yes, we noticed that," said Mark. "I'm sure we'll have all the details after the autopsy. Did you see anyone else go up those stairs?"

"Lots of people do, but at the time, considering he was the last one off the train and we had stopped to interact... when he left, he was the only one around. The next train wasn't due to arrive for another thirty minutes."

It had been three hours since Detective Mark Livingston got the call. They had long moved the body off the tracks and sent it off to the morgue so the other trains could continue to run. It hampered the investigation and Mark wasn't happy about that. Unfortunately, the mayor of Primrose insisted on not stopping the flow of traffic over some drunkard who fell over a ledge on an overpass. That was how he saw it at the time. It wasn't until after the body had been moved that someone recognized the body as belonging to Lance Weston, the billionaire playboy, and this is why Mark and his partner, Amanda Cummings, were heavily scrutinizing the crime scene.

"Thank you very much, Miss Smith. We'll reach out to you again if we have any more questions."

Mark pulled his clothes back on and headed back towards the tracks under the overpass. There was maybe an hour left before it would be too dark to carry on without spotlights. Amanda Cummings was kneeling down, writing something in her notebook when Mark approached from behind her.

"Find anything interesting, detective?" Mark asked his partner.

It took Mark over two years to build trust with the partner to whom he had been assigned. It had nothing to do with Amanda's background or gender. Mark was simply a cynical man, having been disappointed by the work ethics of many of his colleagues. Amanda, however, powered through the initial skepticism and proved to be a resourceful and driven partner. Regardless of her youth - she was only 30 - Mark thought Amanda was perhaps the most mature, level-headed person in the department. If she wasn't engaged to be married, he would have asked her out formally months ago, but Mark was respectfully good at withholding his affection towards her. He enjoyed their professional relationship.

"Check out this indention in the dirt here," said Amanda. She laid her notebook and pen down and pointed at a spot on the ground near her. Amanda's huge left breast was hanging completely over her blouse, and she was slowly squeezing, twisting and pulling on her thick nipple, rolling the supple flesh between her left thumb and forefinger, almost oblivious to her very actions. Mark knew that Amanda did this act of tweaking her nipples while she was concentrating, similar to the way he tended to pace in circles when thinking hard.

Mark leaned over Amanda and looked at the spot she was referring to. On the left side was a squiggly line. If you looked at in one direction it might look like a capital "J" and next to it was line, that sort of changed direction at the end.

"The victim landed here," said Amanda, pointing with her right hand, while still tweaking her nipple with the left. While Mark watched her, he guessed her breast weighed more than his head. Amanda's rack was of comic proportions. Amanda was pointing just off of Mark, near his feet. "This means his left hand was likely positioned there, right where that scribbling is."

"You think those marks are deliberate. You think maybe the victim was trying to write something before he died? That he somehow survived that fall?"

"It's possible," said Amanda. "I'm sure he suffered terrible injuries, but it could have taken him a few minutes to die. It's possible he hit the ground, probably knocked him out for a while, no doubt... but maybe he woke up and wrote that in the dirt with his finger just before he passed on. No one saw him fall. It could have been some time before that girl discovered him on her rounds." Amanda was referring to Wendy, the girl who had just sucked me off and whose job included monitoring the tracks. "The trains run almost an hour apart, you know."

Mark thought Amanda might be onto something. "Let's snap some photos of that, at all angles. Also, we should confirm this with the autopsy results. If true, the victim will likely have dirt that matches under his nail. We'll give the coroner a heads up."

Amanda quit tweaking her nipple, but her tit was still out in plain view. She reached in her back pocket, grabbed her phone and took pictures with and without the flash, at every angle.

"Notice anything else while you were here?" asked Mark.

"No, but we haven't been up there yet." She pointed half-heartedly to the overpass above them.

"I say we get up there now before it gets too dark," said Mark. "Then come back tomorrow morning. Re-examine everything one last time, before we interview the relatives."

Amanda picked up her notebook and adjusted her top by pulling her other breast out, rather than tucking the one away. Mark sometimes wondered why she even bothered wearing a top at all. Many people went naked on a day to day basis, but never Amanda, yet she exposed her breasts often enough. "Just like you always do," she said. "Back and forth to every possible beat."

"You know it," said Mark. His methods had proven effective, so why change them, he thought?

As the two made it over to the concrete steps leading to the overpass, Mark enjoyed watching his colleague take the lead, as he got a wonderful view of the back and sides of her giant orbs that were swaying left and right past her torso. It was erotic watching her from this angle and though he'd only cum moments ago, he felt his penis twinge.

"So how's the wedding planning coming?" asked Mark, as they were halfway up the long flight of stairs.

Amanda stopped abruptly and turned, nearly knocking Mark in the head with her right breast. "Can you believe that the caterer almost tried to back out?"

Amanda's nipples were inches are from Mark at eye level. He always loved looking at them up close. Her dark pink nipples often appeared aroused, with goose bumps that scattered across her large areolas. The thick, pointy tips always seemed to stand at attention.

"What happened?" asked Mark, before opening and taking her right nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, just the way she liked it.

"Yeah, he said they were double-booked, but I had already paid the deposit. I guess someone told him who I was and that we see the mayor fairly often. Considering he's a caterer for the connected, he called me back later that night and insisted he would be able to handle both jobs."

Mark stopped sucking a moment, "Well, that's good, I guess." He went back to the task at hand, feeling his cock rising in his pants.

"Yeah, but this whole debacle doesn't exactly give me confidence in him." Amanda paused a moment, allowing Mark suck and lick on her nipple for a moment more before saying, "Shall we? Gonna be dark in a few minutes." She motioned up the stairs.

"Oh, you're right," said Mark, letting go, looking at the soaking wet nipple, more erect than ever.

The two quickened their pace and made it to the bridge in short order.

"I'm guessing it had to been about here," said Amanda, pointing to an an area on the bridge above the corresponding tracks and landing area, as it were. The guard rail was about three feet high, but one could easily be shoved, or jump over it. It was mostly intended to prevent cars from going over, in case of an accident. Considering the speed limit was only 20 here, more precautions hadn't been deemed necessary.

Mark observed the entire scene a bit more holistically. There was a walkway here leading from the stairs to here and it continued to the other side of the overpass, but the overgrown weeds all along the path suggested this walking path wasn't used often by the public. Mark surmised that most people coming from the east exit of the station tended to go a different path. He mentioned these thoughts to his partner.

"Yeah, " said Amanda. "That bus station two blocks down the other direction is where everyone likely goes."

"Seems reasonable that if the victim were to meet someone here, they wouldn't expect much traffic. Even if there were some, they could easily wait until it passes, leaving them alone. No one's gonna stand here at the bridge for any practical reasons."

"This was broad daylight, too," said Amanda, turning to Mark, displaying those wonderful globes again. "And he was stripped first. I'm guessing one of two things."

"I can already guess what they are," said Mark. "One, he stripped himself and jumped. But then where are his clothes? We never found them and we know he was wearing them when he left the station, according to Wendy Smith. If he stripped and jumped, we have to assume someone crossed this area after it happened and took his clothes... or that someone was here when he jumped."

"And two?" asked Amanda.

"The person who did this knew this area well. Very well. Well enough to know that no one ever comes this way. The train arrives, a few people scatter along, then a lengthy period of a quiet place with no witnesses. Let's say someone instructed the victim to meet him here. Strips him, looking for something, then pushes him over."

"Exactly," said Amanda.

"If I come up with any other possible scenarios I will let you know," said Mark. "How about it? Ready to go home? Start back up tomorrow."

"Yeah, I am. John's made dinner and he's waiting on me."

Amanda was smitten with her fiance, John. He was a personal trainer who made a good living, looked good and doted after her. John was going to make a great husband. She felt horrible for having ruined his proposal, though. Perhaps in years to come, it will be considered a funny story, but for now, she still felt a bit guilty for ruining the surprise.

What had happened was Amanda had taken a day off to relax and go shopping at the mall. She had only been through a few stores when she caught her boyfriend, John, in the jewelry shop. He was furiously pumping some skinny clerk who was bent over a small stool. With each thrust of his cock, she seemed to wince, yet smile simultaneously. Her moans suggested she loved it.

"What are you doing here?" asked Amanda, not expecting to see her boyfriend. "You told me you had appointments all day."

John blushed as the woman he was fucking squealed with glee, clapping her hands, just as he pulled out to cum on her ass. "Is this the lucky woman?" the girl screamed.

Amanda realized instantly that John must have been at the jewelry store to buy an engagement ring. Amanda dropped her bags and ran to John jumping into his arms, his wet, sloppy cock making a mess of the skirt she was wearing. She squeezed him and gave him a passionate kiss. "Yes," she'd whispered.

Come to find out, John had meant to surprise Amanda with the ring on the weekend, when they were scheduled to go kayaking. Amanda's chance encounter in the mall had ruined the surprise, but it hadn't changed Amanda's answer. She was very much in love.

Mark glanced over at Amanda. She was lost in thought again, twirling one of her nipples. "Let's get going," he said. "We can get a fresh start tomorrow."

Reminiscing over her fiance had Amanda soaking and she was eager to rush home and fuck him. John always gave her the most amazing orgasms. Perhaps Mark gave him a run for his money now and then, but that was likely due to the unnatural advantage of having such a thick shaft. One of the reasons Amanda loved getting her tits out around Mark was because it always spawned a reaction in his crotch, which she enjoyed. She often covered herself around other people, even if she were to fuck them, but Mark and John got the most of her.

Amanda remembered back to the first time Mark really expressed his trust in her abilities. She'd been interviewing some creep suspected of a burglary spree on the north side of Primrose. She must have had that little bastard's cock in her mouth for ten minutes trying to get him to fess up, when Mark barged in, dropped his trousers and nearly brought that man to tears with that thick beast of his. Amanda recalled Mark grabbing her hips, lifting her ass high up in the air and shoving that gigantic rod into her open, wet pussy. The suspect, so shamed by the presence of such dominance, pleaded for them to stop, and he spilled the beans, eager to get the two of them to just leave.

Amanda was so thrilled by the teamwork that she and Mark improvised, she made sure to swallow every single drop of his cum in front of that creep before they finished taking down his testimony. Later, at the trial, the defense attorney tried to have the case dismissed, saying that since the suspect wasn't in the presence of a lawyer, the whole testimony should have been thrown out. She made Mark pull his cock out and then she demonstrated how no woman could resist submitting to it. She said it was far too intimidating and "over-the-top" to have gotten any reliable testimony.

Fortunately, the judge discovered Amanda was quite willing to fuck and suck anyone off just as she had with her partner, regardless of who it was. Amanda and Mark testified that what they did was no different than any other normal, everyday interaction. They knew they were stretching the truth, but Amanda sucked off both the judge and the suspect during the trial just to prove the point, and the testimony was allowed. The cretin got ten years.

Mark interrupted Amanda's thoughts. "I feel sorry for the victim, but I do love a good mystery."

Amanda smiled back at her partner, knowing him well. If Mark had a fetish, it was solving cases.

"Any bets on how long it takes to crack this one?"

"Hmm... not yet. Not quite enough information yet. Sun's almost down. Let's head back to the car and go home. Like I said, early start tomorrow. I think by tomorrow we'll have a better idea of just how deep this goes. Lance Weston, Amanda. The news is gonna make headlines out of this one."