The Prince(ss) Ch. 03: Vesper

Story Info
The Prince and Vesper reach the safehouse.
3.7k words
4.7
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up blindfolded and tied up. My arms bound behind my back. I could her Torq and Gorg talking. I had no idea how long had passed. But I could still taste cum and my nose was blocked. My hole was on fire, I tried to clench it, but it was definitely still gaping.

"Oh she's up." It was Torqs voice. I could hear his footsteps pound heavily on the ground as he walked over to me.

"Here's the plan bitch. It's about 3 days back to our tribes camp. Probably 4 with all the fucking we'll end up doing. Then once we are at the camp you'll be a communal cum dump until you break or we find someone more fun." He said matter of factly.

I began to cry realising how hopeless my situation was becoming. "Now I got one more load in me before bed and I'm looking to stretch that throat of yours." I could smell his musky balls in front of my face. "Open wide slut, you need to clean these first"

I felt him rest his heavy cock on top of my head. His nuts pressed against my mouth. His smell was overpowering. His balls reeking of cum and sweat. I slowly opened my mouth and began to lick.

"That's a good bitch." Torq said. "Haven't had a chance to bathe in days, so there are nice and musky for you."

I licked his balls up and down. Their scent driving me wild. Every breath was clouding my mind. All I could smell was his incredibly masculine aroma. Days of dried sweat and more recently dried cum.

Then a groan came from Torq. Not one of pleasure, but of pain and surprise. He dropped to the ground with a loud thud. His cock and balls falling away from my mouth.

"What the fu.." yelled Gorg, but he was cut off. And then there was another loud thud. I was terrified, I couldn't see anything, and my arms were still bound.

"Who's there." I yelled not knowing if they could even speak English.

"ASA!" A voice yelled, it was Vesper. She had come back. I started crying tears of joy, so relieved I was rescued, and she was ok.

She took down my blindfold and started unbinding my arms. As soon as they were free, I threw them around her. Holding her so close and never wanting to let go. She picked me up in her arms and started walking into the forest. After a while we stopped, and she made camp. She wrapped a blanket around me. I was still naked and now all my clothes were gone.

She said when she woke up and figured out what happened she made a portal right back to where we were. But I was already gone with the orcs. That's when she started tracking us and eventual found us before killing the orcs.

She asked what happened while she was gone but I didn't want to talk about it. We both knew so it didn't matter. They had raped me, and I came over and over. But she didn't need to know that part.

I told her I made the portal and pushed her through but wasn't quick enough to follow. And then I didn't have enough magic energy left to make another or fight them off.

"Asa, I'm very impressed you made that portal, it shows you do have great power in you. But you clearly need more if we are to survive this journey. I alone can't stop the people who want to do you harm." She came over to my side.

I knew where this was going, and I didn't like it, but I understood.

"The vow of chastity will help you fight off these monsters and help you harness more energy to defeat them." She said reaching into her pocket. "I was going to wait until we got to the safehouse to show you this, but I think we may need it now"

She pulled out a small box and handed it to me. I opened it and saw what I feared most. It was a bright pink chastity cage with a small heart at the head. I had heard of monks and paladins wearing them.

"Why is it pink with hearts" I moaned.

"Is it?" Vesper asked quizzically. "It usually takes on the shape that it thinks would be best suited for the user." Vesper took it back and it formed a regular, if very large, metal cage. I took the cage back and was disappointed to see it return to its original pink.

"The colour doesn't matter. This cage allows the wearer to store and generate their own energy and convert it to magic power. It can also feed off the energy of nearby attackers. So, the stronger your opponent, the stronger you'll be."

"And what if I cum with cage on. Won't that break my chastity?" I asked, trying to stay coy to the fact I had bust my nut while getting pounded by those orcs.

"Umm..." Vesper thought for a moment. "I think it should be fine. But I'm not sure how else you would cum."

I looked at the cage for a while. Holding it up in my hands. Trying to think of different shapes I would like, but it never changed. I spent ten minutes in silence staring at my future.

"Would it be forever?" I asked Vesper.

"No not at all. You make a deal with the cage. A length of time to keep it on. Whether that be a day, a week, a month, or forever. The longer the deal, the more powerful you'll be." She explained.

"Ok I'll do it." I said to Vesper. "But only until we are back home safe in one month. Then I want to take it off"

"Perfect" Vesper smiled. "Would you like my help?"

I had no clue how to put this on but didn't want Vesper touching me down there. So, I said I'll try to figure it out myself but after 5 minutes of struggling I relented and asked for help. Vesper came over and kneeled in front of me. She expertly unlatched to mechanism, slid the first part over my balls then attached to hood over my cock. The cage latched together, and I felt a surge of electricity up my spine and into my prostate. I almost came right there but managed to hold it off.

The cage initially too big on my dick. Slowly shrunk to become more form fitting, snugly keeping my cock in place. My cock looked even more pathetic than usual. Now held tight against by body in its soft state. The cage morphed again and fully flattened against my body in the shape of a pink heart.

"WHAT?! Where's my penis gone." I started to worry. I wasn't ever big down there but now I was fully flat. "Take it off!" I yelled at Vesper.

"Ssshhh. Don't panic my Prince. I guess this is just the easiest shape for it to take for someone of your...size. Remember its only for one month." Vesper reassured me. "We should get some rest, it's been a very long day."

I sat there staring at my little nub. A pink heart, how humiliating. My small balls were all that were left to show I was a man, now that my cock was basically non-existent. I pulled on the cage, trying to figure out how to remove it now. But nothing, not a latch, keyhole, or seam. This was to be me for the next month. Why did I say a month? I should've said a week or a day. That way I could just renew it as needed.

I crawled back under my blanket. Here I was completely naked with no clothes left. My already small dick even smaller and locked away. I was still farting cum bubbles and couldn't breathe through my nose without smelling Gorg's thick cum.

I tried to sleep but was plagued of dreams of Gorg and Torqs rape and domination. Except in the dream, I was begging for more. Riding Gorgs cock while Torq stretched my throat like he promised. They would fuck me in every position imaginable filling me with their cum. And my caged cock would spurt pathetic little loads as Torq or Gorg slapped my ass.

"What a sissy slut." "Such a cumwhore." "Another sissygasm, just from me fucking your tight bussy." "You were made to be fucked." They yelled at me.

And no matter what they yelled at me I would always say. "Yes daddy." "Harder Daddy." Cum inside me." Fuck me like the sissy princess I am." And that was only if one of their cocks wasn't in my mouth. Otherwise, it was just moans and high-pitched yelps of pleasure.

I woke up suddenly with a yelp. Startling Vesper who leapt up to ask what was wrong. I couldn't say in my dream it was because Torq had just twisted my nipples while Gorg smacked my ass so hard I had my 6th sissygasm as both their cocks flooded my insides with cum. I just said a nightmare and apologised for scaring her.

I checked under the blanket and saw I hadn't actually cum during the night. Which was good, but my prostrating was throbbing and my hole itching. I put it down to the reaming I had received just 24 hours ago.

We cleaned up the camp and started walking. I wrapped Vesper's long blanket around me, the only piece of clothing I had left. Bar the flat cage currently on my cock. I tried to concentrate on the cage. Feel what power it had given me. But I couldn't anything from it yet, just the extra weight as it bounced while I walked. All I could feel was the pain in my backside and throbbing from within me.

I was getting tired, and my feet were hurting from walking on the forest ground. Small cuts from stepping on rocks and brambles slowing me down. I asked Vesper if we could stop for a few moments. She was hesitant but agreed once she saw my tired face. We sat down and Vesper offered me some food. Despite having not eaten since the carriage I didn't feel hungry, probably the high protein shake pumped directly into my gullet.

We sat in silence when we heard movement to the right of us. I ducked down and Vesper stayed low trying to see who or what it was. I was terrified the Orcs were back. looking for revenge. But it was just a travelling salesman. I asked Vesper to go see if he had any clothes, or even just a pair of shoes. I remained hiding in the bushes as Vesper went to talk to him.

I couldn't hear much of the conversation, just back and forth and haggling over prices. After about 10 minutes Vesper came back towards my hiding spot. Carrying several pieces of clothing.

"Sorry my Prince, all he had were women's clothing, coming from the markets of Lesbos down South. So not a lot of good options." She sighed.

She dropped several garments in front of me. A small white blouse, a short black skirt and a pair of kitten heels.

I sighed. "Just my luck. But it's better than nothing I suppose. Any underwear or socks?"

Just these she said and handed me a pair of thigh high pink socks.

"Of course." I laughed. "In for a penny." I started getting dressed. The shirt was tight and sheer enough that you could make out my nipples through the fabric. The skirt was too small, and the bottom of my ass poked out the bottom. If I hadn't had the chastity cage on, my cock would be swinging back in forth in it. The thigh highs and heels were comfortable at least. Though heels only accentuating my plump rear. And I struggled to walk in at first, forced to strut more to keep my balance.

We set off again and I tried to focus. But my ass was burning now, my prostate thumped with every step. I tried healing magic thinking it was just bruised and that helped momentarily but the pain would just come back again. My hole was itching. I resisted scratching at it at first. But I reached around back there. I could still feel small drops of Torqs cum seeping out. How much did he pump into me if it was still coming at 12 hours later. I slipped in a finger and moaned.

"Did you say something?" Vesper stopped and turned to ask me.

I quickly brought both my hands in front of me. "Nope sorry." I was blushing.

As soon as Vesper continued walking, I brought my hand back around and push two fingers into my hole. I managed to supress my moans this time. It was incredible, my hole was so sensitive. I began to realise it wasn't pain I was feeling but desperation. I needed to feel something in my ass. That was the only thing that would help.

I took my fingers out of my ass. I had to wait to the safehouse for some privacy. I ignored this as best I could. I was focusing on my steps through the forest. Reciting arcane spells and ingredients for potions in my head. Counting rocks on the path in front of me. But nothing helped, the sensation was always there. Growing in intensity with every passing hour. I was sweating bullets. Looking at every object as a potential dildo. Anything I could put up there to help me relieve this desire.

I was wobbling on my feet. Barley able to stand up right. Eventually, I collapsed on the ground behind Vesper panting. "Please Vesper help me" I cried. She turned around and came back to me.

"What is it, Asa?" She ran over to me.

"This cage... I can't... it's making me desperate." I was panting barely able to get out each sentence. My asshole throbbing.

"Asa it's only been a few hours." She sighed. "Surely you've gone longer than this without cumming."

"It's not that... My asshole... My prostate... I need... I need..."

"You need what?" She was confused.

"I NEED TO BE FUCKED!" I cried out.

"What?"

"I NEED TO BE FUCKED NOW!" I yelled in her face, completely mad with desperation. "This fucking cage is driving me insane."

"Ok Asa. Umm.. the house is just up ahead less than half a mile. We'll figure it out there." She helped me to my feet. I was shaking with lust. Pre-cum pouring out of my cage, soaking the front of my skirt.

The last push to the house was torture each step causing a jolt of pain and pleasure through my prostate. Keeping me on edge the whole time. About to burst but not quite being able to cum.

We finally reached the safehouse and I burst through the door. Stripping off my skirt and top. The sheer fabric on my nipples now driving me crazy. Rubbing my newly sensitive tits, pleasuring me in a way I never thought possible.

"Get the cage off Vesper please. I can't do it." Begging her, writhing on the ground.

"I'm sorry Asa I can't do that."

"WHAT!? WHY THE FUCK NOT!?" I screamed.

"It has to stay on for the initially agreed time. And we said until you go back to the castle in a month." She explained. "Nothing could get that cage off until then."

"Then what am I going to do." I was crying now. I was going to go mad in this state of edged pleasure.

"I'm sorry my Prince, if I had realised this would happen, I never would've given you that cage. I must have misread the translation. But I do have one idea."

"Anything! Please Vesper!" I cried. I lifted my head off the ground and saw she had removed her skirt. That's when I saw it. Her big juicy cock hanging between her legs. 6 inches of soft, fleshy glory. And my basic instincts took over. I rolled onto my stomach and stuck my ass in the air.

"FUCK ME NOW VESPER PLEASE!" I spread my cheeks showing my hole. Presenting like a bitch in heat. I could feel it twitching, searching for a cock to fuck it.

"Are you sure Pri..." She started.

DO IT NOW, I'M BEGGING YOU VESPER. FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE BUSSY!" I cried barely even knowing what I'm saying.

I felt her behind me hands gently resting on my hips, her hardening cock against my hole. Just having it nearby helped relieve some of the pain/pleasure in my hole.

"Are you rea..."

"YES I'M FUCKING READY, PLEASE JUST FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG HARD COCK."

She thrust her cock into my hole and crashed against my swollen sensitive prostate. Just with that thrust the most mind-bending orgasm ripped through my body. I cried out with a girlish squeal of delight. My cock shot its biggest load through my cage and onto the ground. My toes curled and fingernails dug into the hard wood floor. I could feel my hole twitching around Vespers fat cock.

As my orgasm subsided, I realised Vesper was still fucking me with wild abandon. Railing me with her big dick. Going balls deep with every thrust. The sounds of our hips slapping drowning out our grunts and moans.

"You like that you fat assed bitch. My fat cock giving you the best orgasm of your life" Vesper growled. She smacked my ass causing me to moan with pleasure.

"Yes Vesper fuck me harder, fuck me deeper. Smack my fat ass." I called back.

Vesper obliged picking up the pass and smacking my cheeks over and over. Leaving deep red imprints of my cheeks.

"Watching your ass jiggle in that short skirt. Your pretty little nipples in that shirt has got me so horny all day. I couldn't wait to take you to this cabin and fuck your brains out." She growled. "And then we get here and you beg me to do it, you little slut. Aren't you just a sissy little slut?"

"Yes Vesper, I'm your sissy slut. Please fuck me." I said moaning loudly between each word and she relentlessly pounds my prostate. Each thrust helping my burning desire to be fucked, only to bring me more pleasure as well.

She hilted in me and then flipped me onto my back. Forcing my knees to my ears. "Your prostate was burning? Well let's help with that" she said and resumed fucking me. This angle allowing here to directly hit my love button with each and every deep thrust.

I was crying out in pleasure. My girly moans echoing off the walls of the cabin. Vespers breath in my ear as she got closer to orgasm. And then she grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard. That's what sent me over the edge. My orgasm rocked my whole body, spurts of clear cum leaked out of my cage and over my stomach. I could feel my brain being rewired, associating that pain and pleasure with my sensitive nipples and my incredible orgasm.

As my bussy twitched around Vespers cock she came too. Dumping a fat load of cum right up my hole. "Fuck that ass is magic." She said as the last spurts of cum pulsed from her cock into my ass.

She took her cock out my ass and sat on her heels. A few lazy spurts of cum continued to drip out of her cock. Looking at my broken, abused body. Covered in sweat and my own cum, hers leaking slowly out of my gaped ass. She suddenly seemed to snap out of her trance. And so did I. Had we really said those things to each other. We both sat up, feeling a little awkward about what had happened.

Vesper spoke first. "My Prince, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, those things I said."

"It's ok Vesper, I know. I couldn't control myself and you were trying to help. But I think this cage has other effects you didn't know about" I said, looking at the little pink heart where my cock should be. Small drops of cum still dripping out the tip.

"Yes, and I'm very sorry about that. I'm going to have to do some research. But for now, let's get settled and try to get some rest." She stood up and fixed her skirt back over her waist. Hiding away her cum covered cock.

I stood also and felt a thick glob of cum running down my leg. I needed a bath desperately. I hadn't bathed for days and had 3 separate loads of dumped in me and then come out of me, and had all my cum over my stomach, chest and legs.

I showered and got ready for bed. I tried to expel as much of the cum still left in my rectum as I could. But most had already either leaked out or been absorbed. Gross, I thought, a fat load of orc cum floating around my blood stream. Still no clothes meant I would sleeping naked. I left the bathroom and tiptoed across the main hall to my room. I bumped into Vesper on her way to the bathroom. My head collided with her stomach, and I fell onto my butt. I looked up at her. She was only wearing tight shorts and a lacy bra. Her fat bulge obvious in her shorts. How had I never noticed it before.

"Oh sorry my Prince" she helped my back up to my feet. Our eyes locked for a moment. Both remembering how incredible, but wrong, the early sex session had been. I took my arm back and quickly said good night and stepped around her. I could feel her eyes on my ass as it wobbled down the corridor.

I lay down in bed and tried to get some sleep. My mind racing with the events of the day. Discovering Vespers secret. How had she kept that thing secret for so long? Did father know about it? Had she always wanted to fuck me? Then this cage, what was it doing to me? It was turning me into this desperate whore. Looking for any cock to fill my aching ass and fill me with cum. It was just the cage right? Making me like this. Surely I couldn't be this much of a slut. Slowly I managed to drift off to sleep.