The Prince(ss) Ch. 04: Visitor

Story Info
The Prince gets desperate home alone.
2.9k words
4.64
832
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, my dreams were plagued with sex and debauchery. This time I found myself bouncing up and down on Vesper's cock. She had one had pulling on a chain that connected my nipples. The clamps pulling tightly on my sensitive nipples every time I bounced up high. Her other hand slapping my ass when I landed back down, hilting her whole cock. My spams massaging her cock. Squeezing around it and pressing it more into my prostate. I bounced and bounced, pleasure coursing through my whole body. It was like there was a direct connection between my prostate and nipples. Each pull adding to my increasing pleasure. I cried out in ecstasy as I drove her cock in and out of my needy hole.

The whole time Vesper is calling me names and insulting me. Calling me her sissy princess and her cumslut. How my pathetic cock deserved to be locked up and that I would only be having sissygasms like a good bitch should. Just as I felt my cock explode in orgasm and the first of Vespers cum shoot into my ass I woke up.

I climbed out of bed. Not sure of the time, but the sun was already climbing high into the sky, so I knew I had slept in. I instinctively went to get dressed before realising I had no real clothes to speak of. I called out for Vesper but got no response. As I walked into the kitchen, I could feel that familiar dull throb in my ass. I sighed. Already? I thought I would get more time. Again, I did my best to ignore it. That's when I saw some premade oatmeal and a note.

Asa,

I've gone to the local village to see if I can find any resources about what that cage truly is. I've also gone to get some provisions and see if there are any clothing stores to get you some more suitable outfits. I should be back by nightfall. Please help yourself to the oatmeal.

Vesper.

I had no interest in food at the minute, I wasn't sure why but just couldn't face eating it. I wandered around the cabin. Deciding to explore my surroundings and search for any books to read or puzzles to do. I'd be stuck in here until Vesper came back. I couldn't face going back out in those clothes and being seen.

The day dragged on. There was nothing in the house for me to do. The throbbing was the only thing on my mind. Minute after minute, hour after hour it grew in intensity. I tried to use my fingers to pleasure myself, but it only made things worse. I worked 2 and then 3 of my fingers in my ass. Only slightly concerned how much easier it was getting to stick things up my loosening hole. I would be rubbing and prodding my prostate. Desperately trying to orgasm. I played with my nipples while helplessly fingering myself, but nothing. Teasing me and bringing me close but never over the finish line.

I was lying on my bed panting. I had spent the better part of an hour digging my fingers into my ass. I was so close. I was oozing pre-cum from my dick. My nipples were standing off my chest. Sore and erect from having been twisting and toying with them. It needed to be a cock. A real human cock to make me cum. That's what I needed, what I craved.

That's when I heard it. A whistle. Someone was whistling a tune as they walked by our cottage. I quickly ran to the window and saw who it was. Just some middle-aged man walking down the path near our house. But to me he was an incredible site. Exactly what I needed. I made a split-second decision. My lust and horniness overcame me, and I called out him.

"Hey mister wait there a second." I yelled.

He turned around and saw me, "What is it lass?" He asked.

"I'll come out and tell you." I closed the window and quickly threw on my skirt and blouse. Moaning as the fabric rubbed on my nipples. I ran out to him and saw his reaction to what he thought was a fat assed young girl running up to him. His eyes going wide, and blood immediately going south.

"Umm... Hi." Shit I had no idea how I was going to get him to follow me inside, let alone fuck me. "I need help... opening a jar. Yeah, my sister is gone, and I can't do it myself." God this was not convincing at all.

"Sure thing pretty lady, bring me the jar." Happy to help me if it meant ogling me some more.

"Follow me inside." I grabbed his hand and dragged him behind me. His initial shock went away, and his eyes bore holes into my ass as he watched me walking front of him and up the steps of the house. My ass jiggling up and down with every step. My skirt flying high above my waist as I went up the stairs.

"Fuck." I heard him whisper as I opened the door and brought him inside.

"Umm..." Thinking quickly I brought him to the kitchen. "The jar is in that bottom cupboard. Let me get it." I bent over and crawled onto my knees pretending to get the non-existent jar. I could tell my skirt was riding high over my waist. Completely exposing my ass and pucker. I was down there for 10 seconds before I felt his hands and hot breath on my ass.

"Hey mister, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry little darling, but I just can't resist this big fat ass you've put on a platter for me." He then dived in headfirst and started eating my ass like it was his last meal. His tongue darting into my hole as he played with my cheeks. The feeling was indescribable, his tongue getting me all wet. He was licking up and down my crack. Spreading my cheeks apart so he could get in deeper. I moaned loudly, enjoying this wonderful new sensation. Calming the burning in my hole, but I would need more than this to fully sate my hunger.

He roughly massaged my cheeks with his calloused hands. He would pull them apart to dive deeper into my hole. Lightly spanking them. Enjoying hearing my yips and yelps of pleasure as he did.

He took on hand of my ass and started to finger my hole. "Let's get this tight thing warmed up properly." He said inserting one finger down to the knuckle. I cried out in delight as he tickled my prostate. Then he inserted a 2nd and 3rd finger, stretching my hole open. Spreading his fingers apart so I would gape more. Each finger bringing me more pleasure.

Suddenly, He pulled me out of the cupboard by my hips and lay on the ground. I sat on his face, and he started eating my out again. I was dribbling pre-cum onto his chest. I ripped off my shirt and began playing with my nipples. Sending waves of pleasure down my spine as I tugged on my erect pink nipples. Then I noticed his hard cock sticking up in his trousers.

I leaned forward, never letting his tongue leave my hole. I pulled out his cock. It was uncut and around 6 inches long and not too thick. Perfectly average. A far cry from the monsters that had been ravaging my bussy in the last 24 hours. My mouth watered as I deepthroated the cock in one go. A brief pause from eating my ass as the man groaned loudly. Clearly appreciating what I had learned from Gorg in our crash course yesterday.

I bobbed up and down on his cock. Running my tongue around the head and under the foreskin. Holding him deep in my throat while licking him up and down. I was grinding my ass into his head, driving his tongue deeper into my hole. Getting me nicely warmed up. Not that I needed it. I was losing myself in pleasure when a sharp slap on both my cheeks brought me back. The man pushed me off his face.

"Alright slut, that's enough foreplay, now you're gonna ride my cock like a good girl." I took my mouth of his cock with a good pop. I scooted down his body a lifted up my ass over his spit shined cock. He gripped my ass in one hand and his cock with the other. Lining up his target. I slowly dropped down. His spit in my ass, and mine on his cock meant I slipped down so easily.

"fffuuucCCCKKK" He groaned as I slid all the way down and landed on his lap. "That's a good bitch." He said slapping my ass. I let out a girlish yip and he realised what a smack on the ass meant. He got to see my ass ripple and feel my involuntary spasm around his cock. "Now ride it slut" he commanded.

"Yes sir." Knees either side of him I bounced up and down. Making sure I rode his whole length. Not letting his tip slide out and landing against his lap. He would spank me again and again. My ass getting redder and redder, and our moans getting louder.

"You fucking slut coming out in that short skirt, teasing me with your fat ass. You were fucking asking for this."

"Yes I'm just a desperate slut, needing someone to fuck their fat ass."

His hands gripped my sides and pulled me up and down his cock faster and faster. I knew he was about to cum, but I still needed too.

"Keep smacking my ass please." I begged. Pulling harder on my nipples trying to generate more pleasure.

"You kinky little whore." He said through gritted teeth, trying to prolong his own pleasure.

He started spanking me again and I felt it. My orgasm getting closer and closer. Then he pulled me down onto his lap and he cried out. His cock pulsing with cum into my ass. Luckily, I was close enough and came at the same time. My sissygasm rocking my body and cum shot out of my cage. His cock quickly softened and slipped out of me. He pushed me off him and left me face down ass up on the ground. Laying in my own cum as I caught my breath.

"Fucking slut" He spanked my ass as he stood causing a spurt of cum to dribble out of my cock and more of his cum to leak out of me as I yipped in delight. "I'll be sure to come back here, might bring some friends too."

I didn't have a chance to worry about that. I was in heaven. My prostate was no longer throbbing, and my mind was clear. I let my eyes closed and fell asleep on the floor.

"ASA!" Vesper cried. My eyes opened and I saw here run over to me. I was still face down ass up on the ground. The events of early still evidently leaking out of me. "What happened?"

I sat up and looked at her. And I began to cry. "I'm sorry Vesper. I tried to wait for you, but I just couldn't resist. I tried using my fingers and playing with my nipples, but nothing worked I was going crazy. And this man walked by, so I invited him to fuck me, I need this cage off me Vesper please. It's destroying me. I can already feel my ass getting needy again and he only fucked me a few hours ago." I sobbed.

"It's ok Asa. I understand" Vesper pulled me in for a hug. My head resting on her big tits. They were comforting and I felt safe with her. "I just wish I had better news."

My heart dropped.

"Unfortunately, this is a succubi cage, not a paladin cage. It not only increases your horniness but that of those around you. Making them want to fuck you until they are satisfied."

My jaw fell. "WHAT!? How could you make such a mistake?"

"I'm truly sorry Asa, but there's more. You need cum to survive, it's how you feed now. Without it you'll die."

I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. Not only does everyone now want to fuck me, but if I don't let them, I'll go nuts and starve to death. "Do you have any good news?" I asked hopefully.

"Some. The cage should still come off once the deal with it is done. Meaning in one month it will come off."

"Well, that's something" I just need to go 28 more days with this thing. I can do that. "Anything else."

"I have an idea of how to keep you satisfied for longer between... umm... feedings." She reached into her bag and pulled out a small box. I took it gingerly, the last time she gave me something I was cursed to be fucked in the ass for a month or die. I opened it and inside was a butt plug.

"The longer the cum stays in you the more you can feed from it." She said, thinking she was doing me a favour.

I picked it up and stood up. I bent over and slowly inserted the plug. Moaning softly as it penetrated me, my previous lovers cum still keeping me slick. I pushed it with ease and stood up, I had to clench my hole tightly to stop it from falling straight back out. But I couldn't last and I fell out bouncing off the ground.

My poor ass. Once tight and virginal now too gaped and too loose to keep in a butt plug. I sat back down with my head in my hands.

"It's hopeless I'm gonna be loose forever." I moaned.

"That was a concern." Said Vesper reaching into her box of tricks again. She pulled out a nicer looking box. Opening it there was a slightly larger plug. This one was pink with a sparkling gemstone at the bottom.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I nearly threw the box at her.

"I know its girly but I promise this will work. Just try it."

Again, I stood up and put the plug in. This one was bigger and took a bit more force. Once the widest part pooped in a moaned as the tip resting against my prostate. Then I felt it, the base expanding slightly on its own. The head getting a little wider to sit more snugly in my rectum. It stopped moving and I stopped clenching around it worried this too would fall out. I was amazed at how comfortably it sat in my ass. I walked around, I needed to wiggle my hips slightly due to the size it had taken on but that wasn't an issue. And sitting it rested pleasantly against my prostate.

"That's amazing. It's a perfect fit"

"Yep, well worth the price and should hopefully help keep everything in. And will keep you ready for any potential partners." She smiled.

I wasn't too thrilled about that part, but I guess she was right. Then I realised. "Wait a minute how come you don't want to fuck me?"

"Oh once I realised my mistake I managed to cast an immunity spell on myself, so don't worry. And no I couldn't figure out one for you." She said as my mouth opened to ask that very question.

I slumped in my chair. Disappointed, but happy some progress had been made on my predicament, and another day done. I stretched and yawned ready for bed. I reached behind me to remove my plug. No need to keep it in while I slept I though. But I was unable to pull it out, and I noticed Vesper wince.

"Vesper why won't it come out?" My eyes going wide. I was pulling hard the plug, but it was moving an inch.

"About that... So, the only people who can remove are those who want to fuck you." She said expecting a big reaction.

"WHAT!!! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THESE THINGS?" I yelled, giving her that reaction.

'Well, I thought it didn't really matter. You needed the plug, and it fits you perfect. You are gonna need to have it in most of the time anyway. May as well get used to it."

I stormed across the living room, my hips forced to sway back and forth due to the plug. I opened and slammed my door closed and walked over to my mirror. I bent over to inspect the plug that has now taken near permanent residence in my ass. My fat cheeks covered most of it but bent over you could see the sparkle of the jewel peeking out from between them. I crawled into bed and fell asleep. At least the plug was comfy enough to sleep in. I lay there thinking about it all. My love heart for a cock, the plug filling my ass, designed to keep in the copious amounts of cum I'm to have dumped in me up my ass for longer. My hypersensitive nipples on my pert chest reacting to even the slightest touch. I begin to giggle to myself as I lay in bed. If I didn't laugh, I was going to cry.