The Prince Transformed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izenrann
izenrann
354 Followers

Daphnia always believed in striking when the iron was hot, and now it was time to do just that. She walked forwards and before either of the men in the room could react, drew Briva in for a passionate kiss. She felt the tension leave him almost immediately, replaced with tension of an altogether different sort in a very different area of the body. If she could have smiled through the kiss, she would have. Whatever spells or sorcery Rampillion brought to bear, in the end, a man was a man.

She twined herself around Briva, mashing her oversized breasts against his chest and slipping her tongue into his, but she also retained enough presence of mind to remember in exactly what situation they were in. Daphnia paused in her frantic kissing enough to motion her brother towards the throne room. The message was clear—leave me alone, and go and confront Rampillion.

He hastened to comply. He was still uncomfortable about seeing his sister in the arms of another, but desperate times called for desperate measures. With a mighty heave, he pushed against the doors, then stepped through with nary a backwards glance. At long last, the hour of reckoning was at hand.

But between elfslut and slave an altogether different reckoning was taking place. They had progressed from simply kissing to intense foreplay. Briva's hands roaming over her body as she cooed into his ear. All traces of aggression had forsaken him, and now he seemed consumed by her tantalizing body as she writhed and squirmed against him. Her plan had succeeded and then some. Daphnia felt her own lust rise within her, and she gave into it willingly.

But it would be good to make completely sure. She disengaged and stepped backwards lightly, amused by the hangdog expression on her lover's face. She swayed from side to side and stroked the tops of her breasts ever so gently, then cast a smoldering glance at him; similar in intensity to the way he was looking at her.

Then she parted her legs ever so slightly so that he could see the moisture beginning to glisten there, and as his eyes widened, she spun around to waggle her plush behind in his face.

His axe dropped to the floor with a clang. From the look on his face, all thought of fighting had gone from him. Daphnia wanted nothing more than to rush over him and resume their activities, but she thought it better to wait until he was fully under her body's spell first. Magic or no magic, elfslut of transformee, she had found a power more ancient and compelling that any dwoemer crafted, no matter how masterfully.

It was time to seal the deal. She tweaked her nipples once more, then put her hands on her breasts, hefting each giant orb in her hands as if offering them up to him. As Briva's eyes followed the path that her hands traced along her chest, she snaked a hand down to her dripping slit, slipping a finger inside and moaning at its entry. Finally she looked back at him with naked lust. The message was clear—fuck me. Fuck me now.

He was hers now. She knew it. There was no mistaking that look in his eyes, or the monster rising from between his legs. Which was just as well—all that posturing had kindled the flame inside her, too.

This time it was Briva who rushed over to her and engulfed her in his arms. Their lips met again and she pushed her massive breasts against his muscled chest, delighting in the feel of her rock-hard nipples against it. But what she couldn't ignore was the pulsing of his member against her legs. The poor dear must be pent up, indeed.

She would have to take care of him first before she saw about getting her own pleasure. She knelt before him and with a last sly upwards look, took his rigid penis into her mouth. It was so hot it felt like her mouth was burning, but it was a good, warm heat. A few well-placed licks later and he was spurting into her mouth like a geyser. He tasted just as she remembered—muskier than Tivin, but less salty than the townsfolk.

Well, that was fast. But she supposed she couldn't blame him. She hadn't been around to sleep with him, after all. Time for her to grant him some much-needed relief. While he lay panting from his climax, Daphnia took the initiative and engulfed his still-hard member in between the fleshy orbs of her breasts. He tried to move, but the transformed princess stopped him in his tracks by tonguing the tip of his penis; a motion which caused him to roll his eyes back in pleasure. She had learned a thing or two since the last time she did this.

She shot him a naughty glance and continued to use both breasts and tongue to bring him off, and within seconds he had come again. His second eruption was no less violent than the first, but this time she let him splatter all over her tits instead of her mouth. She made sure he was watching as she massaged his spunk into the mountains of her breasts, making the bronzed flesh glisten. She did so love putting on a show!

She thought two orgasms would have taken the wind out of his sails, but no—his member still stood straight at attention and as rigid as ever. Which was just as well, because it was time for her to get some action. She settled down on the stone floor (it was no feather bed but it would have to do) and spread her legs slowly and deliberately. If her slit was dripping before, it was positively gushing now, but she was past caring.

She needed to be fucked, and fast.

Briva was nothing if not obliging, and he dove into her with a ferocity that would have caused her to gasp in surprise, if his entry hadn't caused her to start gasping differently. She moaned in bliss as his hard rod plumbed her depths. He was big, far bigger than any of her other lovers. Far be it for her to discriminate, but there was something to be said about a man with a large penis who knew how to use it. Before long she too had crested her peak, clawing Briva's back in passion. The pain simply seemed to spur him on to new heights, and he continued thrusting without missing a beat, making her climax again and again.

As she came down from her third orgasm, Daphnia blushed as she realized that she was drooling slightly. He was so good! Such was the stamina of a transformed body that he was able to keep on pounding her even as she was in the throes of an orgasm. But even elfsluts and transformed slaves have to rest, and they spent a while simply resting and breathing in each other's arms—a feeling no less pleasant than the coitus they had enjoyed scant seconds before.

Their mutual lust had been somewhat slaked, but far from quenched. As they stirred for the next round, Daphnia realized that in all the time they had been together, she had never ridden him. It was always doggy style or missionary or sideways. Not that she had a problem with that, but life is full of new experiences.

Well, it was time they fixed that.

He was tired enough from the fight and their subsequent fucking to let Daphnia have her way with him, instead of vice versa. She used to same trick she did with Tivin—leading with her breasts, and got him down to the floor before he knew what was happening. From then it was a simple matter of fitting her pussy to his rapidly stiffening member.

Daphnia sighed in pleasure as he slid deep into her, his penis rubbing against her depths in all sorts of new and wonderful ways. The angle of entry and the way their genitals rubbed against each other was all different this time. Being on top meant that she had control. As much as she liked being taken roughly, she also relished the ability to dictate the pace of their coupling. How she could vary the length and duration of each stroke, and how her muscles clenched around his turgid member. She imagined that this must be what men felt like.

It didn't take long for the fourth and fifth orgasms to overcome her, and she sighed and moaned through them as Briva spurted into her. Her heavy tits bounced wildly as she rocked above her muscular lover, and she smiled at the way his eyes locked themselves to their motion. He reached up to seize them, but she batted his hands away playfully. Then she locked her knees into place to prevent him from moving and lifted one nipple to her lips, licking it while staring at him all the while. Teasing him sent a thrill through her that went all the way down from her breasts to her pussy.

Her antics were to be short-lived, though. With a mighty roar, Briva unseated her from her position on top of him and pushed her down onto the ground. It appeared that the giant had had enough, and now it was his time to take the offensive. Daphnia was almost frightened at the intensity of his aggression, but he put her fears to rest by instead letting his hands roam around her body. He apparently remembered all her weak spots—how she liked being fingered just so, which nipple was more sensitive (the left one) and just the correct way to thrust into her to send her into the most powerful orgasm of her life.

They mated furiously for goodness knows how long until finally their ardor abated and they collapsed breathlessly into each other's arms. Daphnia sighed and stretched like a cat, purring in pleasure. She felt good—better than she had felt in ages. Not only had her stratagem succeeded, she had gotten a really good fucking into the bargain. Not bad for a day's work.

She stroked Briva's hair absently, matted with sweat from their activities, as she looked at him. The poor dear had fallen asleep on the floor, and by doing so, he had also prevented her from moving about, pinned as she was beneath him.

It was just as well. She had done her part and then some. Daphnia felt exhaustion creep up on her as well. She had originally intended to ask him about what had happened, and follow Perthias into the throne room, but Briva was fast asleep and she wasn't going anywhere. She let her eyelids flutter closed and sank deep into the warm embrace of her lover. She needed a little rest, and then she'd see about regaining the kingdom. Yes, just a little rest . . .

izenrann
izenrann
354 Followers
12