The Princess and Her Majesty

Story Info
Dedicated to a special someone.
2.9k words
3.76
15.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission! A story inspired by and written for a... special, special someone. It involves Daddy Dom/little play, a bit of heavier bondage, and other such stuff... so if that's not your thing, feel free to look the other way. Otherwise, enjoy~

*****

"Rise and shine, lil' bit; Daddy brought you something."

She stirred slowly at first, then was upright almost a microsecond later. She was always a heavier sleeper, which I allowed because it was cute. But then she began to realize when Daddy spoke it was best to wake up as soon as possible... something very "yummy" or very "owwie" was going to happen when that happened. Sometimes (usually) both, but that is another story. She rubbed sleep and dream-dust from one eye with her hand while the other clung tightly to her favorite stuffie in case she needed its encouragement for later. The eye she wasn't rubbing looked up at me expectantly, all full of questions and a bit of that childish wonder I'd come to expect and enjoy. She was such an innocent, harmless, sweet-looking thing. You'd never expect she was such a lust-driven cunt under all that princess.

Unless you were looking for it. And I always looked for it.

"Got you a new toy..." I explained, petting her head gently with a smile on my face. "It's down in the basement. Let's get you dressed and let Daddy show you what he got you, hmm?"

She nodded, a bit confused still but lacking the wherewithal or the requisite vim to question. Setting her little stuffie to the side, she stood gingerly on legs she didn't quite trust after last night, then raised her arms so her nightgown could be removed.

"Good girl," I said softly, giving her a little kiss on the forehead before slipping the slip off and over. She stood before me in nothing but her little princess panties, managing a sleepy little half-smile and, more impressively, managing to not cover her ample bosom - obedience to her new station overriding older lessons of 'modesty'. I found myself in familiar territory at that intersection where marveling at how adorable she was met simultaneously with the inexorable urge to pin her down, squeeze the air from her throat, and use her mouth like a fleshlight... but I restrained myself for now. There would be time for that after her present. I got her into one of her favorite 'little' dresses, not giving her the option of a bra, then moved her along towards the door with a little swat on the bum. She giggled, gave a little twirl for me in her pretty polka-dot dress, then headed along with me down the stairs. I could tell she was curious about what her gift was, but she knew I wouldn't spoil the surprise. So she reached for my hand with a hopeful little look on her face, leaned into my shoulder when I let her take it, and smiled as she followed me down into the basement.

I think when I told my little princess I'd gotten her a toy, she expected an actual "toy" - I'd taken all of her 'big girl' toys away, and instructed her she was not to cum for about 70 hours now. Knowing how ravenous she was, I expected she was probably aching to cum and was envisioing something along the lines of a good hour or so with a Hitachi between her thighs so she could wash away her knowledge of the English language in a flood of her own juices until her words were reduced to "Daddy", "please", an assortment of swear-words, and "thank you". She was close... but not quite right. I had something else in mind... something that she might not have considered me capable of.

Her new toy had, in addition to other nifty little features, a pulse.

This toy in particular wasn't one I'd discovered myself; it had come to me. It was a friend of friend, a submissive-minded male, and a 'fan' of what he'd seen and heard princess was capable of doing to its kind. It'd sought me out, begged me for an audience with her... and it occurred to me I'd not indulged my little girl's sadist nature in quite some time. I'd acquiesced to the toy's requests after some thought, and shortly after I'd begun her edging regimen, I'd brought the toy to the basement while she'd slept and began preparing it for her as her reward once she saw it through to the end. It occurred to me, I explained as she marveled at the toy's chastity belt and tied-off testes, that I'd not once anticipated what I'd do to it if she'd failed or disappointed me. I'd gone into this enterprise with a presumption of her obedience.

She looked both stunned and proud, then stared at how Daddy had prepared her gift - already tied up on its back, blindfolded, and gagged, and of course in agony already from being denied as long as she had. I'd left it down here with erotic audio playing on repeat, enough to make its desperate inferior sex organs strain their restraints as it thrashed about for release. It may have even cried. So now, it was swollen and ripe for my little princess. Her giddiness was palpable in her every motion and the creeping grin across her face, and when she saw me affix a strap-on across the mouth of her new plaything she couldn't suppress a slight squeal of joy. She skipped across the room to me, gripped my hand in both of hers, and kissed the back of my knuckles before looking up at me with such wonder and delight and malice it warmed the dark pit where my heart allegedly was.

"May I play with it now, Daddy?" she asked in a sweet, sweet little voice. "Pretty please?"

"Not yet, sweets..." I responded, kneeling over the toy with a smirk of my own. I removed its blindfold, allowing it to see the spire of synthetic cock jutting from its face like the Eiffel Tower. It blinked and squirmed about a bit in its restraints, then looked at myself then at my princess in confusion.

"I did say you would pleasure my princess with your mouth..." I said to it slowly, gripping it by the hair and yanking it up a bit. "I never said I'd let your pathetic lips or tongue anywhere near her. Did you honestly, somewhere in that thick little skull, believe I'd be that merciful to the likes of you?" My spit collided with its face, and it let out a slight groan of discomfort and understandable beta-male frustration. "You're unworthy of touching my precious little whore. You're a goddamn toy, understand? You're here for her to use until she's bored of you, or until she breaks you, whichever comes first. And should either occur, little Ken-doll..." I slapped it, hard, then dragged its face closer to mine to make sure it knew I was quite deadly serious. "I will discard you like the condom your father should've used the night you were conceived. Now, are we clear?" It nodded, as best it could - yanking it up the way I did put pressure on the ropes around its neck, and moving its head made things much worse.

Good.

I stepped back from it, looked at my little girl, and lightly stroked her hair. "I think it's warmed up now..." I whispered to her, rubbing her under her chin a bit as I continued speaking. "Have fun, princess ."

I turned on the sound system, playing a bit of Marilyn Manson for ambiance. It gave my sweet little princess something to dance to, and set the mood quite nicely as she began to serpentine her body towards her toy while Sweet Dreams blared in surround-sound quality. I could tell by the gleam in her eyes as she approached him and began to slide her dress up sensually that princess has been exchanged for her more dominant persona, whom I'd affectionately dubbed "Her Highness".

I'd almost felt sorry for it. But now... well, it'd been so long since I'd seen Her Highness at work. It was exciting to say the least.

"You should show a bit more gratitude, Ken-doll..." she teased, stepping over to it and placing one of her dainty bare feet onto the fucktoy's neck. "Daddy doesn't like to share me. This is the closest He's let another man come to me... especially betas like you." The grin on her face began to spread as she pressed down harder, watching the silly little doll begin to struggle for breath. "He's very possessive... but then, you can't blame Him, can you?" She stood over it and slapped her own ass, giggling as she let it see up her skirt and even knelt a bit to give a better view. "Daddy gets all of me, all to Himself... whenever He wants..." she twirled a bit in her dress, making sure to stomp the damn toy's chest as she did before leaning down to wiggle her breasts in his face. "Now, doesn't that sound like a dream come true, little dolly?" It nodded vigorously, the dildo on its face flopping along like something out of a cartoon.

Her Highness giggled happily, then gripped it under her chin. "That was rhetorical, silly. I know you'd do anything to fuck me. If that puny thing you call a cock wasn't so secured, it would probably be getting all hard just thinking about the idea of maybe touching me one day... Mmm, if it weren't so sad, it'd be kinda cute." she slipped one of her breasts from her dress and began to knead it in her palm slowly yet roughly, imitating the method I used on her as best she could from memory. "I bet if I took these litte restraints off and rubbed this mini-cock juuuuust a little bit..." she paused, stepping hard on the forced-chaste toy's bound shaft and getting an obvious thrill from its pain, "Mmm... I bet you'd cum all over my toes in seconds."

Watching Her Highness working on this little toy was better than I'd remembered. Baby girl was more than good: she was an artisan. She was meticulous and exact... Every motion, every step, every word even was so concise and perfectly executed that if I weren't such a heartless bastard, I might have actually felt bad for the poor little Ken-doll. She had the poor thing shivering, all whimpers and desperation as it struggled away hopelessly for some sort of relief. When she asked it if it thought she was pretty, and it eagerly nodded in the affirmative, she smiled, said "That's what I thought," and then straddled over it and rode the toy in its mouth reverse cowgirl so as not to allow the pathetic toy to see her face.

The level of pride I felt watching that assured me that I am indeed a sick fuck, perhaps even sicker than I realize at times.

I sat back and watched as she rode her toy, occasionally mocking and slapping around its bound up cock or reaching behind her to slap it's face and order it to move it's head and fuck her better with the mounted dildo. It strained against the ropes, eagerly choking itself to give her pleasure. Quite the spectacle. But soon enough, I got up from my chair. There's only so long I could hear her moans of pleasure, after all, and remain a bystander; partially because it was important to remind my little girl of her place when she got all juiced up like this. Besides that, I may be working on parts of my personality but there is one thing I've yet to get over: I don't always play well with others.

She looked to me in the midst of tormenting the doll's left nut and smiled up at me, body glistening with sweat as she continued to ride her toy. "Daddy ~" she cooed out sweetly, Her Highness receding into the depths of her psyche and my little princess reappearing, "Thank you, Daddy. I likes this toy a lot!"

"You're quite welcome, little girl..." I said, one hand idly stroking myself through my shorts while the other petted her head. "You look so pretty riding that thing... You've been such a good little slut for me, haven't you sweets?"

She nodded enthusiastically, moving her head to nibble and suckle at my index and middle fingers a bit before I pulled my hand away. "I'm Daddy's good little slut..." she groaned out, rubbing her lips with her own fingers. "I'm such a fuckin' whore for you, Daddy. So please... Please, Daddy..!"

The poor toy whimpered softly beneath her. It was as good as a real toy at this point - perfect.

"Please what, pretty little princess? Use your words..."

"Please, Daddy, let me cum on this toy! Please, please, please..."

I didn't need to respond with words; I simply gave her a simple sign by pulling my hardened cock free and placing it to her lips. She knew one condition under which she was allowed orgasm almost always was with Daddy's cock in her mouth. She kissed the head lovingly and looked up at me with something like adoration.

"Thank you, Daddy."

She said it like a prayer, then opened herself to me. And like a good girl, she waited oh so patiently until I began slow-fucking her face to touch her clit and ride the toy a bit faster. I encouraged her often, but still pulled her hair and gagged her on my cock and reminded her she was a fuckhole. She needed Daddy to make it hurt. And make it hurt I did.

I let my princess cum twice on the toy's face, her juices dipping down the dildo as she continued to eagerly slurp and suckle my shaft until she was rewarded with a thick heavy load across her face. She thanked me quite vigorously, then stood up with caution as she'd cum rather hard after all the edging and denial. She looked so pretty while shaking like that, I decided to take my phone and add a few pictures of her to our "private" collection. She grinned and posed for the camera a bit, one hand between her thighs as the other slid some of the cum I'd painted her face with to her lips so she could enjoy being Daddy's little cam-cunt again. She asked for permission to cum again and take pictures for daddy of her on her toy... And I wasn't inclined to say no. The toy whined in agony as we began our little photo shoot, my little darling nursing my cock back to full alert while fucking herself eagerly on the plastic shaft and looking up at me with such an adorable combination of sweetness and sluttiness I soon tired of just her throat and yanking her off the toy with a snarl and putting her on all fours with her dripping slit right in eye level range of the hapless doll.

"Torture it while I destroy you, little fuckdoll..." I ordered her with a slap to her ass, and she agreed with a moan and a little wiggle. It was difficult, I imagine, to play the ruthless role of "Her Highness" while being Daddy's good little cock sleeve... But she did beautifully. I gripped her hair and throat as I hammered her ravenous snatched with bestial fury, and she thanked me repeatedly (when I allowed her to breathe, that is). I made sure to make her announce to her Ken-doll when Daddy made her cum, and went out of my way to give her 3 in a row, lips and tongue and fingers involved until her nectar coated the toy's face perfectly. She squealed so pretty when I began licking her clit from behind: she knew this meant she was a very, very good girl, and thus thanked me rather vocally and repeatedly with each orgasm. When I was satisfied the toy got the message, I fucked her cunt again and rubbed her clit. Words were getting harder to come by, but she managed a "Daddy... Please..." until I yanked her hair and demanded she speak up and use her words.

"Cum in me, Daddy..." she begged, whimpers and whines the best she could do at this point. "Please... Make the stupid doll watch Your precious cum pour in Your little fuckin' slut..."

How could I possibly say no to that?

Her juices mixed with mine and drained onto her plaything, which of course made us both laugh a bit, then I told her to go upstairs and get cleaned up to start her day. She thanked me a bit more, licked my shaft clean, and skipped back upstairs with a grin. It wasn't until she was done that I cut the toy free, tossed it a rag to clean it's face, and ordered it to be dressed and gone in 10 minutes. "If she asks for you again, I'll let you know," I told it, leaving the key to the chastity belt on the floor next to it. "I'll send you some pictures of your degradation to jack and weep to, for your time. Now, get the fuck outta here."

I headed up the stairs myself, humming a bit as I did. Quite the way to start my Monday morning off. Maybe Tuesday I'd come up with something even more fun. For now though... It was time to get some sleep. Princess would be tired but soon she'd be wiggles and pleading again. I'd need to be ready for that.