The Princess and The Black Kid

Story Info
A rich white girl and black kid from the wrong side of town.
3.4k words
4.37
39k
51
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers

I'm Joel, 20 and live in a small flat on a sink estate near the City centre with my Mum and three younger sisters. Mum is white but my Dad who left us when were little, was from Jamaica. I'm the first one of my family to go to College, which is a source of much pride.

My best friend Kieran on the other hand is white, middle class and lives in a huge house in a leafy suburb, about 8 miles away.

He went to an expensive Private school, but flunked his exams and had to make do with going to the same College as me. I'm 6 feet tall with a few cheap tattoos and long dreadlocks and go to the gym most days where I've really bulked up; Kieran is quite slight but fast as fuck and is a regional champion at middle distances. We only became friends when he was getting bullied by some black kids I knew from my estate and I stepped in; dropping two to the floor and splitting the thirds lip.

About a year ago he bought a car and we started hanging out together at his house; playing video games on his 50 inch TV and listening to music after college.

His parents were really cool and welcomed me into their home; but his younger sister, the amazingly pretty Krissie who went to a posh Catholic Girl's School was a straight A Star student and destined for one of the top universities. She was much different from her brother, always looking down her nose at the 'poor black boy'......or so I thought.

Three months ago she had her 18th birthday party at a big hotel in town and Kieran invited me along. What a night! Her parents put on a lavish spread with loads to drink and then there was Caroline and her friends. These were the type of girls that wouldn't give you the stink off their shit; nasty horrible things but each had the looks of a model.....and knew it too.

Me and Kieran got mighty drunk and were having a smoke in the car park when two of her friends joined us, with a bottle of vodka in hand. They were as drunk as we were and became a bit flirty, more with me than Kieran, in fairness. It didn't take long for us to start kissing and after a few more slugs of vodka the redhead was sucking me off while her friend watched on while my mate fingered her.

The following week when I was at their house Krissie's mood around me changed, she became very flirty, teasing me when her brother or her parents couldn't see her. I guessed her friends had told her about my 8 inch cock!

Over the next couple of weeks whenever she knew I was watching she would adjust her bra or find some invisible fluff to brush off her tits or thighs, and if she was wearing a skirt I was guaranteed a flash of her knickers when she sat down, bent over or more regularly walked upstairs, and boy the way she ate a banana made my cock twitch like shitting dog.

Then, last Sunday things really moved on. Kieran and I had been playing football in the morning when he got a call to pick Krissie up from her tennis lesson. He wasn't happy but had to do things like this to keep in his parents 'good books'.

When we arrived at the club the sister was waiting impatiently with her bag and rackets on the floor beside her. I got out of the passenger seat of the two door Mini to let her get in the back. As I held the door open she slowly brushed past me then nearly bent double as she climbed into the back; giving me a fantastic view of her long legs, cute arse and tight white knickers. As he put the seat back in place I realised she had left her sports bag and rackets for me to pick up!

As usual the siblings bickered all of the way home, with the 'Little Princess' being as potty-mouthed as usual. She took great delight in swearing at every opportunity.....'fuck this,' 'fucking that' and her favourite....'she is a cunt'.....I'm not sure who it was meant to impress; but it certainly wasn't her brother!

When we pulled onto the drive I again got out and held the door open, this time Krissie slowly slid one long leg out of the car and left her thighs wide open, with her tennis skirt riding high up her legs giving me an uninterrupted view of the dark crease in the middle of her knickers, then when she moved I swear I saw one of her puffed up pussy lips slip out of the side. She smiled, but never said a word to me as she sashayed back towards the house.

I could hardly concentrate in the pub, reliving what I'd just seen; but she was my best friends sister wasn't she?

Then, on Tuesday afternoon we went back to Kieran's house after College to play video games. We had been there for about an hour when there was a knock on the bedroom door and Krissie called out, "If you two are wanking into my panties you'd better put your cocks away....1-2------3....now, because I'm coming in!"

The door sprung open and the pretty teenager stood in the door frame her long blonde hair tied back into a ponytail and still wearing her school uniform of short tartan kilt, a white cotton blouse that was a little bit too tight for her growing boobs, red school tie and white knee high socks.

I looked up and couldn't help but smile at the coquettish way she was looking at me; but Kieran concentrated on the video game.

"Hey needle dick!" She shouted at her brother; "turn your fucking phone on!"

Kieran hardly looked up, "Why?"

"Mum has just rang......you have to pick Dad up from the train station in an hour." She sneered, while gently tugging on her tie; for my eyes I presumed.

"Why me?" He grunted while copiously killing zombies.

"She is stuck at work and I'm not allowed to drive the Range Rover, am I?" The Little Princess hissed, "And I have too much homework to do ; that's fucking why .....you dozy cunt."

"Shit!" My best friend sighed and dropped his control to the floor; "sorry dude; you know how it is?"

I shrugged my broad shoulders and mumbled something in the affirmative.

"Are you cool to stay here? " Kieran looked at me, "It will be a couple of hours; but we can go to the pub when I get back?"

I looked straight past him towards his sexy young sister whose nipples were now poking through the thin material of her bra and shirt.

"Yeh....no problem......I guess I'll just sit here and play with myself." Knowing full well it was an innuendo I quickly corrected myself, chuckling "BY myself....BY myself."

Krissie just raised her eyebrows in surprise and a big grin split her face in two. Kieran completely missed the joke as he hunted for his wallet.

"Sorry dude, see you at about 7....7.15?" Kieran said as he edged past his sister then sulked off to collect his father.

Krissie didn't move an inch, leaning against the door jam, gently running a finger or two up and down her tie.

"So," she nervously whispered watching me intently as I edged back onto my mate's double bed, making myself more comfortable; "are you....... going to......play with yourself?"

"Only if I have to." I grinned; "or if you want to watch?"

The Little Princess began to blush slightly and her chest slowly began to rise and fall; and her pretty nipples never looked like shrinking.

"Enough with the fucking prick teasing blondie; come here." I beckoned her by nodding my head, and patted the space next to me.

She thought about it for a second or two then slowly sashayed towards the bed, then stood beside my dangling leg; contemplating what to do next.

Without a word I patted the bed again; and she half sat and half lay next to me.

As we stared into each others eyes I began stroking her back, then gently pulled her towards me so I could kiss her.....softly....on the lips. Still with my hand on her back I broke the kiss and looked at her again; she smiled so I moved forward again, but this time for a sexy kiss which she quickly responded to.....our tongues intertwined like two snakes until I fell back pulling her on top of me.

We stayed like this for ages; never breaking our locked lips as I stroked her back, and kneading her shoulders until eventually plucking up the courage to move my hand up to her bra strap and with a well trained flick of the fingers snapped it open, then slightly rolled her onto her side iI waited a few seconds until she smiled then purred, "Mmmmmmmm" which I took as the go ahead to move things on; unbuttoning the front buttons, then sliding my big hand inside, pushing her bra up and covering her milky white tit with my huge black hand.

Still kissing like demons, Krissie was breathing very heavily through her nostrils as I tweaked her nipples and shaking her wobbly titties, while she ran her tiny fingers over my abs and chest. After a minute or two she stopped kissing me and sat upright, shaking slightly.

Then she grinned and loosened the rest of the shirt buttons before throwing it, the tie and her bra onto the floor.

"Where were we?" She giggled as she lay next to me again. This time I spent ages alternating between sucking her tits with stroking and caressing them as we French-kissed deeply and sexily.

After a while Krissie moved so that she was partially straddling my thigh, which she began dry humping. My hand immediately went under the back of her short skirt and cupped her cute, tight arse cheeks which I gave a playful shake; she then began stroking my chest and nipples through my t-shirt. As I cupped her arse I slid my middle finger into her crack and began pressing against her shit hole and down to her pussy, making her grind even harder against my thigh. Her knickers were absolutely soaking.

"Get on your back!" I grunted as I rolled her off me in one swift motion. I climbed off the bed and pulled her legs over the side, making the skirt rise up to her belly.

With a wicked grin on my face I knelt between her splayed legs and began sniffing her crotch through her wet knickers, then I ran my tongue along the groove making her take a breath, then pant as I pressed my mouth against her puffed out fanny lips even harder.

Krissie began grinding her hot cunt against my face while I planted copious kisses onto every inch of her most private parts and aggressively played with her perky titties.

"Oh...oh ooh....ooh.....oooohhhh......HOLY SHIT....Holy fucking SHIT!" She panted as I pulled her panties to one side and poked my tongue into her hairy crack, making her groan out loud.

Wanting better access, I stopped and rocked back onto my heels; before firmly telling her "take your knickers off." She nearly snapped the elastic in her haste to get them off, and her skirt went flying too.

I took her ankles and forced them back until her feet were either side of her ears, making everything tighten up and become increasingly sensitive, plus giving me a fantastic view of her gaping and ravenous cunt that was framed with lots of wispy blonde pubic hairs.

"FUCKING HELL!" She squealed as I buried my face into her baking hot pussy which was now bubbling over with her warm, thick juices, and tasted delicious.

"Oh Fuck......oh fucking hell that's fucking amazing!" Krissie kept grunting.

There was a heavy musky, sweaty smell as I buried my tongue as far as possible inside her pink hole; then sliding it along the sensitive skin to her tight shitter, where I would run the tip of my tongue around the puckered entrance before repeating the journey, over and over again.

I love licking pussy; but had never tasted anything half as syrupy as this one; it was like the tiniest, juiciest, sweetest melon in the whole world and I was the first man to ever taste it.

As I groped her tits, occasionally slapping them too, her clit was so now hard on my tongue it was on the verge of popping out; so I concentrated on that and slid my middle finger deep into her cunt; making her growl even louder and louder until she screamed "Shit........ FUCKING....SHIT....OH FUCK, OH FUCK!" as an orgasm engulfed her beautiful young body; flooding my mouth with her sweet pussy juices.

Her cunt got even wetter as she lay shaking in the afterglow and I took advantage gobbling up every last drop.

We lay snuggled up together for a couple of minutes, until Krissie's hand slid down to the bulge in my jogging pants.

"Ready for round two?" I whispered.

"Mmmmmmmm....yes please." The blond teenager purred.

"Get on down there and make it hard again." I laughed; as she raised her eyebrows and blew me a kiss, before sliding down the bed and pulled my pants down to my knees.

"Holy Shit!" She gasped, "It's so fucking huge!"

"Be nice to it and it'll get even bigger." I chuckled as she wrapped her tiny white hand around the shaft, and slowly began puling my foreskin back and forth, making my knob poke out. "Are you gonna be nice to it?"

A second later she was licking my bell end and running her tongue along my ever stiffening shaft.

"You go girl!" I laughed softly as she covered my knob with her beautiful mouth and poked the tip of her tongue into my piss hole.

Soon she was sucking my knob like a demon as her fingers flashed up and down my shaft like soft feathers. After a minute or so I had to seriously think about painting the ceiling, so as I could stop blowing my load into her mouth.....that would come later. As I'd hoped I blocked my tubes with negative thoughts, and just lay back watching this beautiful white middle-class teenage princess sucking my big black boner.

"Hey, has anyone told you that you are a helluva fucking cocksucker?" I chuckled as she squeezed my balls and filled her mouth with three or for inches of my black meat.

With drool running down her chin, she shook her head, "No.....I don't think so?"

"What the fuck?" I gasped as she knelt by my thighs stroking my dick, "but you have sucked cocks before, though?"

Looking incredibly innocent she shrugged, "A couple.......three actually." Then grinned, "but none as big as this fucker!"

"God....they must have loved it."

"Of course!" Krissie giggled and tickled my cock's crown.

"Do you want it inside you?" I asked as I held her shoulder.

Her eyes widened then she looked down at my twitching 7 inches, then nodded her head.

"Get on your back then, and brace yourself!"

Giggling she clambered over me and lay back as commanded ; spreading her legs and raising her knees in anticipation.

I musty have looked huge as I knelt between her legs with my cock swinging like a baseball bat.

"Ready?" I grunted as I held my purple knob in front of her pulsing cunt. With her chin on her chest she nervously nodded.

"Ohohohoh;" she panted as my knob stretched her cunt wide open, then "oh fuuuuccck!" As my cock went deeper, stretching her tight twat every which way.

Once it was all fully inside her I looked up at her face, to see that her mouth was hanging wide open and her eyes were nearly popping out!

She quickly got acclimatised to the size as I slowly eased it backwards and forwards; then began building up the momentum until she was uttering animalistic noises and shaking her head from side to side as I pounded her white belly with my big black cock for three or four, possibly more minutes.

With a dirty grin on my face I pulled my cock out and growled, "Get on your hands and knees, bitch."

You would think she'd ran a marathon the way she was panting for air as she got into the required position. With her cute tight arse now facing me, I growled again, "Get you fucking legs wider and spread your fucking arse cheeks for me!"

Taking her weight on her chest she pulled her hands behind her back and spread her arse cheeks for me; exposing her cute puckered arsehole, puffed up her labia, and her cunt was actually dripping onto my mates bedspread.

You could only hear our breathing as I gently guided my cock-head into her hot and willing cunt. "Uh......oh...ooh......oh fuck...yes....yes..yes...oh fuck it's so fucking huge." Krissie panted as inch after inch slid inside her tight pussy.

I fucked her as slowly as possible; making her grunt and groan; but my balls were aching and swollen so I knew I couldn't last very long......and I was right! As soon as 'the urge' hit me I began furiously fucking my best mates teenage sister in my favourite doggy position.

Krissie was soon shaking her head from side to side and arching her back while I battered her cunt with my long black cock.

"Uh." I grunted as my balls began to tighten, "Oh shit.....ugh....hmm mm....hmm-mm.......fuck......I'm going to cum."

"No...no....NO!" She squealed and turned to face me with a look of horror on her face, "no....don't you dare cum inside me.....DON'T!"

Quickly aware of the possible consequences I immediately stopped and pulled my cock out of her young cunt; and in the nano-second that followed she swiftly rolled onto her back just as a warm white jet of spunk spontaneously shot out of my dick in an arc that eventually landed with a splash onto her left tit; slowly running down onto her flat tummy.

A second spurt landed on her pubes.

Krissie looked on wide eyed and open mouthed as I wrapped my hand around the shaft and lunged forward until I was above her face and squeezed two more small loads of spunk down onto her pretty face.

Without a word I lowered my cock down until it touched her lower lip. Krissie automatically poked her tongue out and flicked a drop of cum onto her tongue, then pushed her head forward until my fat knob was in her mouth and she began draining it of man juices.

Satisfied, I flopped beside her with my now flaccid cock lying on her shoulder.

You could hear the silence as we lay in the afterglow; contemplating what we had just done.

The silence was broken by the loud ringing of my mobile phone.

"Oh FUCK!" I fumbled in my pants pocket to find it; just before Kieran hung up.

"Hi dude." He answered, "We are on our way......about 15 minutes or so; are you still wanting to go to the pub?"

"Yeh." I tried to sound as cool as possible, "of course......I will just finish off here.....see you."

Krissie was already standing beside the bed pulling her knickers up her long slim legs. "I think I should....be....somewhere else, when Daddy gets home......don't you?" She smiled.

"I guess." I replied, unthinkingly still playing with my dick.

"We haven't got time sweetie." She giggled again, "but ...." then gave my wilting cock a big sloppy kiss.

Just wearing her knickers and with her clothes under her arm she stopped in the doorway and blew me a kiss......"that was fucking amazing, by the way." Then blew me a kiss.

When the door opened I was dressed and back to playing the video game; and Krissie was nowhere to be seen.

I don't know if I looked or felt guilty or something, but Kieran kept asking if his sister had 'bothered me at all' while he was away; obviously I lied and said she had stayed in her own room while I played on his console. The way he looked at me gave me the impression that he didn't 100% believe me.

Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers