The Princess & the Penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

The Prince was undaunted. He slowly moved the ivory in and out and held her still with a twist of her nipples. She just kept yelling, apparently not at all excited by ivory dildos.

Bobby had taken the opportunity, as the Prince's attention was on the Princess, to move toward the door. He was backing toward the door when he tripped over the large bundle that the Prince had dropped when we arrived. Bobby loudly fell to the ground.

The Prince and Gawain's attention were now on the bundle on the ground. It moved. It wiggled and soon a woman emerged. The woman eventually stood, requiring some degree of agility, as her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were bound as well. Then she saw the young woman, naked, hanging from a rope and she screamed. Gawain had to give her some credit, as most women he knew would fainted dead away.

The Princess didn't miss a beat. "Who's the bitch in the bag!?"

The Prince moved toward the new arrival. He walked over to Bobby and pulled him up by his shirt. "Planning on going somewhere? I don't think so. Loosen the slut's ropes." Bobby looked between the two women apparently trying to decide which slut. He finally decided on the Princess.

Gawain noticed that whenever the Prince and Bobby's attention would move away from her, the new woman would work at the ropes on her feet, wriggling to try and loosen them. Unlike the Princess, this woman knew the value of silence.

The Prince had Bobby lower the Princess so that her head was nearly on the crate upon which she kneeled. He had Bobby tie her wrists to knees, so her face was against the wooden crate and her ass was up in the air, and quite exposed. He threw a pint of ale on her face and let Bull lick her face clean. The combination of cum and ale seemed to be to his liking. The Princess had gotten way too much of Bull's tongue before she realized that keeping still and her mouth shut was the best approach.

The Prince thought it was time his fiancee learned the whole story. "My dear Princess. Let me introduce Millie." He stopped for effect and for the first time Bobby and Gawain (from above), looked at the two women. They were almost identical.

"Imagine my surprise," the Prince continued. "On a visit to Madame Rose's whorehouse, I find her newest girl is a dead ringer for my lovely Princess." He laughed at a joke only he understood. He had a really nasty laugh. It made Gawain want to wretch.

He went on. "And that is when my brilliant plan came to me. With a Princess look alike I could have everything I wanted. I would drive the King into a frenzy that would have him sending troops to the North. And I would have the virgin Princess to do with as I will."

"Please, Sir. Please let me go. I see you have another girl. I don't need me." Millie pleaded with the Prince.

Gawain looked carefully at Millie. He thought there was a slight resemblance between her and the bitchy Princess. But surely Millie was much more the beauty. He'd take her quiet strength over the naughty Princess any day. Millie was a damsel worth saving. He was sure the Prince had more evil in mind and decided it was time to act. As the Prince detailed his plans to the Princess, Gawain searched the loft for supplies and waited for the right moment.

"No, No, my sweet little whore. You are integral to my plan." The Prince turned back to the Princess. He could not resist tormenting the young woman. He ran his over her rear and between her ass cheeks as he talked. He was quite surprised to see the Princess was not so bothered by his attention to her ass. He continued to explain his brilliant plan.

"I can see you still don't understand. Bobby will be taking you, my Princess slut, back to my castle. Millie will be found dead on the road back to your father's palace. She will be found in your riding habit, clearly murdered by the barbarians of the far North." Bobby noticed for the first time that Millie was wearing an identical outfit to the one the Princess had arrived in.

"The King, grief stricken by the death of this only daughter will be consoled by me. I will swear to avenge you with the help of the King's troops. Of course I will use the troops for my own gain. And," The Prince pinched the Princess's ass for effect. "And I will have the Princess to do with as I will. And I will…I will introduce you to pain and pleasure like you never knew." The Prince laughed his ugly laugh, obviously pleased that he had impressed everyone with his cunning.

Now, a smart, good little Princess would have known this was no time to be impertinent. But our Princess was naughty and none too bright. "You evil man! You bastard! You will never get away with it. My Nanny will know that this….whore….isn't me! Your plan will be foiled."

"And who my dear, do you think helped me get your matching riding habit? Why it was your dear Nanny. Nanny Gail has been in my employ for years. I wanted to have you clean for me. I wanted a virgin for my dungeon. Nanny Gail made sure of that."

"Ahhhhhhhh!" The Princess screamed and twisted. "You have no shame! Employing a woman to aid you. You cowardly bastard!"

Now that was a mistake. The Prince did not like to be called a coward. He turned on the Princess and soon she was to be subject to a new kind of humiliation.

Meanwhile Our Hero had found a length of rope. Millie had wriggled her feet free from the rope, and moved toward the door. At this moment she was under the loft. While Bobby and the Prince worked on the Princess, Gawain lowered a rope around Millie. She kept quiet and still as Gawain lifted the petite woman into the loft.

The Prince grabbed the Princess by both cheeks, pinching hard. "Now Princess, please yell for me. Yell all you like. I want to hear it. I want to hear each second of your pain. And if anything other than a yell of pain or a scream for mercy comes out of your mouth, I will ram the other end of my dagger into your nasty cunt of yours and leave you on the road for your father to find."

The Prince pushed his large middle finger into the Princess's ass. The Princess groaned and moaned, but did not scream. The Prince was frustrated by this and pumped her ass with his finger. The Princess then started to moan in obvious pleasure. Her sounds of pleasure increased as the Prince, frustrated by the lack of painful pleas, started to spank her lovely white ass.

When he finally stopped to try another tack he turned and saw that Millie was gone. He bellowed at Bobby. "Find the whore or it's your head!"

"We've got to hide!" Gawain grabbed Millie around the waist and jumped into the large box he had hidden in earlier. He landed on the bottom, Millie on the top. Our Hero was quite pleased with the arrangement.

"Thank you so much, fine sir, for saving me." Millie whispered in his ear, rather breathy. Gawain found her voice sexy and intoxicating. His cock -- up and down all night watching the Princess's "adventures" -- was coming to life again.

"It was truly my pleasure." Gawain shifted his position causing Millie's face to fall onto his. He took the opportunity to plant a kiss on her very inviting lips. Then his hands were in her hair and soon she was rubbing her pelvis against Gawain's erection.

"You are truly a brave and very…" She moved against him again, and he moaned in response. "A very needy man. Mayhaps I can help you with that?"

Gawain didn't need her to draw a map. He reached down and tore through all three layers of Millie's outfit. He then loosened her bodice. As her breasts spilled out, he caught one with his mouth. She reacted by straddling his legs and trying to move her pussy into position. Gawain started to untie her hands that were still behind her back. "Please don't" she whispered in his year.

"Oh, yes." He whispered, as he quietly thanked Saint Brigid for his good fortune. He fingered his willing captive's clit until she shuddered and whispered in his ear. "Please take me. Please, kind sir, fuck me now!"

Our hero obliged by lifting her hips and lowering her onto his rod. She deftly moved her hips against him and with a little thrusting on his part they managed to use the tight space quite effectively. They both came in short' order, and then listened carefully to the situation outside their crate.

Bobby had searched outside and then up in the loft. Millie was nowhere to be found. He was not looking particularly hard. He was primarily looking for a weapon. He knew whether he found Millie or not, the Prince would likely kill him. He had to strike first.

After Bobby went to search, The Prince had taken the crop to her highness again. He undid the front of his breeches, and his cock was free and getting harder with each strike. He whipped her until she could only whimper in exhaustion. His free hand went to his cock. She was sweating despite the cold. The Prince stopped to admire his work. He ran a finger over her sweating back and brought it to his nose. "The smell of fear," he said and enjoyed the aroma as if it were a fine wine. He approached her ass and rubbed the head of his cock against. "Perhaps I'll take your other hole tonight as well."

"Oh yes!" Came her cry. The Prince was taken back, then excited by the Princess's surprising plea. But despite her apparent compliance, the Prince still found her voice very annoying. He'd rather hear her screaming.

"So my little slut is as a bitch after all. Perhaps I should let Bull have you."

The Princess was at her wits end. She had been handled and inticed all night and hadn't climaxed. "You cruel bastard. Just give it to me! If you can't satisfy me with your cock then be creative, damn you!"

The Princess could obviously not see the Prince's rod which had gotten quite hard during the whipping. He refused to give her the satisfaction of what she wanted and instead of his mighty cock, rammed the riding crop into her ass. She screamed, but once the initial shock was over she started moaning and moving her ass, hoping for more action. The Prince had had enough. He left the crop sticking out of her ass and came up behind her. He was a large man. Prince Ennis, the Penis, had come to his name honestly. He was hung like a horse.

With no preparation, he plunged his huge rod into her young cunt. Once in position, he moved in and out of her slick hole. She groaned and made a gurgling sound, as she finally got her orgasm. Just before the Prince released he pulled out of her. He shot his cum over her back, thinking she did not deserve his regal cum inside of her.

Bull had been watching intently. As soon as the Prince finished, the big dog jumped up on the crate. He started licking the poor girl's backside. He seemed to have developed a taste for semen. As the dog moved toward her head, he seemed to get other ideas. The Prince watched his dog try to mount the Princess. The Prince nearly let him. But decided she would not get any more pleasure from him tonight.

When Bull had finished cleaning her back, the Prince hoisted the Princess back into position. As the Prince hoisted, Bobby attacked. Bobby had a long sword and the Prince merely his dagger. The Prince used the screaming Princess for a shield but in the end, Bobby got the upper had.

Gawain and Millie heard the fight start. They got out of the crate and climbed out of the loft. By the time they got into the barn again, the Prince was dead. "He was not a nice man," was all Millie had to say. Bobby was gone. The Princess hung from her rope. She was bruised and battered, and it looked like one of the men may have used her for a shield. But none of her wounds were life threatening. She was yelling incoherently.

Millie and Gawain stuffed a rag in her mouth and secured it. They got her down and wrapped her in a blanket. They thought it best not to hang around. The King's guards were bound to be along eventually. They slung the Princess over the saddle of one of the horses. Gawain and Millie got on the other horse. Millie, being the modest sort, had managed to arrange her torn skirts so that very little of her legs showed.

They left the barn and road away from the Princess's kingdom. Gawain said if they were going to gain anything out of this, they had to handle it carefully, and they couldn't count on the Princess's cooperation. While they rode, he hatched a plan. He also managed to rearrange Millie's skirts so that her bare bottom rubbed against his crotch. They stopped twice during the night to satisfy each other's passions.

After their second trip to the woods, back on the horse, Gawain explained his plan. "It's really very simple. We just need to act quickly. We'll stash the Princess at my friend Peter's house. Then we'll lure the Nanny away with a letter from Prince Ennis. You will show up at the palace and be a stand-in for the Princess. Help yourself to her jewels and anything else in the palace. In two days we ought to be able to get enough loot to allow us to live comfortably the rest of our days." Millie agreed it was worth a try.

"This is my friend Peter." Gawain introduced the sole resident of the small shack they arrived at. "We worked together in the North when we were both just boys. He's very bright and a better pickpocket you'll never find. He's deaf. I thought he'd get along fabulously with our yelling Princess. He and I worked out a sign language of our own. I'll explain things to him."

He continued in sign language. "I need you to keep this woman for four days. Tend to her wounds and keep her healthy. Don't treat her too special. Bread and water will be OK. Keep her tied up. In four days release her; point her toward the kingdom to the south. Then meet us at our hide-a-way in the West." Millie watched with fascination, as the two men seemed to communicate with just the use of their hands. Finally there was a gesture she recognized.

Gawain laughed. "Yes," he said in sign language. "You can fuck her as much as you like. But beware, she has claws."

Our Hero left the Princess in the capable hands of Peter. He wondered how long it would take her to figure out that Peter was deaf.

The plan worked flawlessly. The Nanny read the note and was on her way to the kingdom to the North in no time. Millie stepped in for the Princess with no effort. The birthday celebration was canceled due to the Princess's distress over the disappearance of her fiancé, the Prince. The birthday presents had arrived, despite the cancellation. Millie and Gawain sent couriers to the North with horse-loads of loot. After three days they joined the shipment of jewels to the West, and were counting their take when Peter arrived.

"So," Gawain asked Peter in sign language. "How did it go? Did you get the Princess pointed in the right direction?"

"Not exactly." Answered Peter. "What happened?" Gawain wondered, as he knew his friend wouldn't hurt her.

Peter explained; Gawain translated to Millie. "The woman was difficult for the first few hours. But then when she saw I was not going to hurt her, she calmed down. It didn't take her long to express her gratitude for my kindness." Peter smiled. "She was very, very grateful. When I untied her on the last day. She wouldn't leave. I tried to explain, but she'd have none of it. Finally, I bedded her, yet again. When she was asleep, I sneaked out."

All three of them laughed. Then they looked down at the gold and jewels that would insure they would live comfortably and they laughed harder.

During dinner, Peter said there was one other thing. He tried to explain. "The woman …she only liked to fuck one way. From the rear – like a dog. And in her…." Peter blushed and wouldn't finish. Then he made an 'o' with one hand, and poked the middle of it with the index finger of the other hand.

"What's he saying?" asked Millie?

"That's the sign for 'asshole'" chuckled Gawain.

They all wondered at the peculiarities of the ruling class. Then they planned for their retirement on the coast and knew they would live very happily ever after.

================================

I hope you enjoyed my little fairy tale. Please vote. Thanks!

- V

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers
12