The Princess and the Pirate Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liselle, stop!" Aria said firmly, frowning at her daughter.

"Why?" Liselle replied playfully, her fingertips already beginning to snake their way under Aria's loosened top.

"Because I'm your mother!" Aria stated staunchly.

"And?" Liselle asked, tracing the curves of her mother's breasts even more.

"And you're my daughter!" Aria said, almost yelling now.

"An obvious conclusion to draw, mother," Liselle playfully mocked.

"This is so wrong, Liselle!" Aria chided.

"Oh, is the big bad Queen of Omega worried about doing something wrong?" Liselle said in a tone that was both play-mocking and sensual teasing at the same time. "Are you worried about being naughty, mother?"

Aria's eyes widened. For one of the few times in her life, she was frozen by indecision. She had no idea how to deal with this. It was too much, too fast. It was a complete blindside from one of the last people she expected. Liselle leaned even closer, pressing her forehead against Aria's and stroking her cheek with one hand, all the while still writhing sexily on her mother's lap.

"No, you like being naughty, don't you mother?" Liselle purred against her mother's lips. "You thrive on doing the forbidden and illicit, don't you mother? It turns you on to be... bad. To do things that are considered... taboo."

Aria's eyes met her daughter's, and Liselle could see just enough of her mother's usually unwavering resolve flicker in that moment. Liselle couldn't help but smile, letting out a satisfied moan soon afterwards.

"I'm the same, mother," Liselle said. "I get the same kick out of illicit thoughts and feelings. I like being naughty too. It turns me on, and I'm already so horny. Just like you are. And there aren't many things more naughty than a mother and daughter doing... things to each other. Sexual things. Dirty, sweaty, naked, pleasurable things."

By this point Liselle was full-on massaging her mother's breasts in her palms. Squeezing, kneading and twisting them between her fingers under her mother's loosened top. Aria still seemed paralyzed by what was happening, but Liselle could see her gradually slipping as if she had her mother under a spell.

"Maybe I'm being too naughty," Liselle said with a fake pout. "Perhaps you should spank me, mother?"

Liselle stopped playing with one of her mother's boobs so she could take Aria's hand and place it on her behind. Aria looked from the hand back up to Liselle and her daughter leaned her head back a little and bit her bottom lip, eyes still smoldering with desire. "Go on, mother," Liselle said. "Spank me."

Aria didn't do anything for a few seconds, but Liselle was patient and watched. Then, albeit reluctantly, Aria slowly removed her hand, then brought it down on her daughter's bottom. Liselle let out a playful yelp with the first one and gave her mother an encouraging smile. Aria brought her hand down again, a little harder this time. Liselle yelped and then let out a little moan of approval. "Again," she hissed down at Aria. Aria complied, even harder again, a very audible slapping sound echoing briefly around them. Liselle moaned and leaned in closer. "Again," she told Aria slowly, her face closing in to Aria's as the word eased out of her lips, ending with an almost hiss to it. Liselle could see Aria's corruption growing with each slap, and sure enough another one came. Liselle groaned again, pressing her forehead against her mother's.

"Again," she purred, licking her lips afterwards.

Aria slapped her again, the strength remaining pretty consistent now. Their noses bumped and for a split second the tips of their upper lips met. Liselle moaned even more, then in her huskiest voice yet said, "again." Liselle saw the very edges of Aria's lips curl upwards ever so slightly and she felt her mother's hand bear down upon her rear. At the same moment this time, their lips met, mashing together. Liselle moaned into her mother's mouth, then felt Aria slide her tongue between her teeth and into her own. Liselle reciprocated and she felt Aria's slapping hand squeeze her bottom while another wrapped around her waist and pulled her even closer. Liselle and Aria made out for almost a minute before the older T'Loak broke the kiss and the two panted for air for a while, their foreheads still pressed together.

"This is so wrong, Liselle," Aria breathed.

"I know," Liselle replied, blushing.

"We shouldn't do this," Aria stated, shaking her head.

"I know," Liselle repeated with a nod.

"You're grounded for seducing me," Aria stated.

"Huh?" Liselle exclaimed. Aria couldn't be serious, could she? Liselle was almost 100 years old. She hadn't been grounded for decades.

"Yes," Aria said firmly, and Liselle felt her mother's arms wrap around her waist. Aria stood up, still holding Liselle, and the younger T'Loak wrapped her legs around her mother's hips to help keep herself up as a reflex. "As punishment, you're restricted to my room for the rest of the night."

"But I-" Liselle started, and then a playful smile came to her face at it hit her. "Your room?"

"That's right," Aria said, already beginning to carry Liselle there. She now had a hungry look in her eyes too.

"Please don't spank me any more, mother," Liselle falsely pleaded, stroking her mother's cheek and drawing their faces closer.

"Aria T'Loak makes no promises that she can't keep," Aria said, and she pulled Liselle closer for another kiss. The kiss lasted until Aria threw Liselle onto her bed, where the younger T'Loak giggled, then began blushing upon noticing that her mother was beginning to disrobe. Liselle watched with fascination, at the same time making an effort to pose herself appealingly for her mother on the bed. Aria too blushed as she looked down at Liselle.

"I never thought I'd be taking my clothes off for my own daughter," she said with dismay.

"How much does it turn you on?" Liselle asked alluringly. Aria returned a sexy smirk.

"In a moment, you'll get to see first hand," Aria told her. "But I believe I still have at least two wishes of yours to fulfill first. I wouldn't want to hear rumors that Aria T'Loak didn't take proper care of her daughter."

A now naked Aria crawled onto the bed, prowling towards her daughter. Now Liselle was on the back foot and she didn't feel as dominant and confident any more. "Wha-what do you mean?" she asked, getting flustered.

"I believe you wanted my fingers inside you," Aria stated, reaching forward and unclasping the first fastener on Liselle's dress. "Followed up with my tongue."

Liselle's eyes flared and Aria chuckled and leaned in to kiss her, as her fingers already worked at the next two clasps. Liselle moaned in pleasure as Aria pulled away and began licking and sucking at her throat, while her hands parted open Liselle's garment to expose her daughter's breasts. Aria played with them, first with her hands, then with her lips and tongue as she worked her way down Liselle's smooth, violet torso. Liselle's hands roamed down from the back of Aria's crest folds over her mother's fully exposed back, then she wrapped her legs up around her mother's hips and waist. Aria's lips left Liselle's bosom as she once more came into Liselle's view and instigated another kiss with her daughter. Liselle gasped as she felt her mother's fingertips tickle their way down her stomach and slide down the front of her panties. Liselle had to break the kiss to moan loudly as she felt Aria's fingers slide between her moist azure folds and begin to work away inside her.

"Oh Mother!" Liselle said, throwing her head back. "By the Goddess!"

Liselle moaned again, then felt a twinge of something touch her mind. She looked at Aria who gave her a loving stare.

"Join with me, Liselle," Aria said.

"Really?" Liselle asked between gasps, a tear rolling down one cheek. "I just thought we'd... let off some steam for each other, but..."

"Please, Liselle," Aria said, leaning closer. "I want you to."

Aria drew Liselle into another kiss, and Liselle opened her mind to her mother. Both became one, their very souls intertwining and merging until there was almost nothing to separate the mother from the daughter. Time seemed to slow, and everything became a haze except for them. Aria removed her fingers from Liselle and shifted positions. Liselle didn't even need to observe what her mother was doing, their connection was so close and deep now. She moved and shifted too, preparing herself as Aria swung her leg over the other side of Liselle's head until her slick sex was above Liselle's face. In perfect unison, Aria lowered her face and hips down towards Liselle, while Liselle craned her head upwards. At almost the exact same moment, both tongues met their respective targets, and both asari felt the pleasure not only starting to course through them individually, but the other's pleasure as well. Mother tasted daughter as daughter tasted mother, both sets of tongues plowing into the other's blue creases to give the other pleasure, and then in turn both sharing the experiences with each other through the meld. It didn't take long before they both reached their peak, twitching and jolting in each other's arms and minds before collapsing in a sweaty, near exhausted heap atop each other.

The mental connection slipped away between them, and Aria twisted around and crawled up to spoon with Liselle. Aria kissed Liselle on the back of the neck, just at the base of her crest. Liselle giggled and flopped her head back to look at her mother. Their lips met again for a few soft pecks and Aria pulled Liselle closer, her hands wandering across her daughter's bare skin.

"Thank you," Aria whispered. "I needed that."

"So did I," Liselle admitted.

"I never expected anything like that," Aria said with genuine shock. "Have you... seen me as desirable for..."

Aria trailed off and Liselle chuckled. "No. It really was one of those 'in the moment' type things." She paused. "I mean, I always thought you were attractive, but... not like that. Not until tonight."

"Why then?" Aria asked. "Not that I'm complaining now, but..."

"I just think we both needed it," Liselle admitted. "And there was nobody or nowhere else to go. We already love and trust each other." Another pause, followed by a blush. "Plus I... I kind of get off on forbidden, naughty things, like I said. When it started to dawn on me, it was... it was hard to ignore."

"You are your mother's daughter," Aria purred. "I might have to give you some more training though."

"What kind of training?" Liselle asked, turning over to face her mother as her voice and stare grew salacious once more.

"More of the same," Aria admitted, stroking Liselle's cheek. "When we've both recuperated a little."

"Sounds like fun," Liselle hissed, her hand roaming across her mother's body. "It feels good to be one of the only people who can break the one rule of Omega and get away with it."

"Don't be so cocky," Aria said with a smirk. "There will be punishment for that. My little Princess."

Liselle squealed as a hand came down upon her rear again with a nasty slap. She laughed and pulled Aria down on top of her to recommence another deep kiss, and their second session of the evening.

12