The Princess and the Protocol Droid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The droid paused just enough Han had to catch himself from entering the room. Then slowly, C3P0 began caressing his wife's pussy. Han suppressed a low groan, not wanting to interrupt what was about to unfold. The sight of Leia using the droid as nothing more than an oversized sex toy made his cock grow with excitement. When Han heard Leia order the droid to insert a metallic finger inside her obviously dripping pussy, he could no longer contain himself. He quietly unzipped his standard dark denim pants and released his hard cock. Supporting himself with one hand on the door frame, he slowly stroked his cock with the other, spreading the already forming pre-cum across the head. As the princess -- his princess - requested C3P0 rub her clit, Han struggled to keep his orgasm from rising before they were finished.

Leia's moans filled the room, exciting him and frustrating him more. His strokes became longer and faster and his mind sought pictures of paint drying to hold off the inevitable. When she screamed, he knew she had cum, and hard. He dropped all pretext of staying hidden. Han strode across the room in mock anger yelling at the droid along the way, "Get away from my wife, you oversized can opener." Shoving C3P0 roughly away from the massage table and Leia, "Get out of here now before I send you to the scrap heap."

C3P0, went scurrying from the room as swiftly as his stiff legs could carrying, calling, in his confusion and fright for his best droid friend, "R2D2, where are you? Oh my! Artoo? Where could he be?" (Truth was, R2D2 was galaxies away on a mission for the New Republic with Captain Wedge Antilles.)

"So Princess, last night wasn't enough for you?" Han sneered, still stroking his cock and pulling her hips to the edge of the massage table. He slid his cock into her easily causing her to interrupt the indignant insult of "Nerf-herder!" with loud satisfied groan. A few hard thrusts in her slick tight tunnel was all it took before he released himself deep inside her.

Leia's last thought before she wrapped her legs lustily around her smuggler's ass was secretly shared by Han. Looking at C3P0's hastily retreating back she mused, "I must have alterations made to that droid."

12