The Princess Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P... please," she stammered.

"Please what?" he hissed, "'Please fuck me in my ass?'"

At hearing the words she gasped, though it also could have been that the head of his thick cock had found the entrance to her never-penetrated hole.

"No!" She wailed instinctually, stamping her heeled shoes against the stone floor. The man seize her brown braid and jerked her hair, forcing her to arch her back and push her own ass deeper against him. She also knew that it jutted her breasts out towards a now much-antagonized Emma. Helen's cry turned to a whimper as she felt her body trying, and struggling, to accommodate for the rod now poised to penetrate her.

"Please, not there," she begs, but he reaches around and seizes her nipples, tugging them with a gentle firmness.

"I will fuck you where I want, how I want," he said, pressing himself fully against her. She nodded and let out a slight whimper.

"Beg me to fuck you," he said. Though she couldn't see anyway, she still tried to turn her head over her shoulder towards him, but his hand in her braid kept her facing forward.

"F... fuck me, please."

"You know what to call me."

She didn't, but she went with the words that seemed to come naturally.

"Fuck me... master."

A moment later he slipped his cock under her hips, against her soaked pussy. Hands still cupping her entrance, she bit her lower lip to avoid letting any sound slip as he guided himself into her. She couldn't resist. As the head pushed fully in, she let out a sharp gasp, drawn out as the shaft easily followed. The tension in her wrists was a little less, allowing and almost forcing her to lean forward slightly. The first pump was gentle, exploratory. The throbbing head navigated deeper into her womb, finally reaching a deep settling point, sending heavenly shivers through Helen's body as he pulled, just slightly, in and out.

Gradually, that soft pull in and out become more exaggerated. Soon, the pulls brought him to a near complete withdrawal, only the head remaining in, followed by a sudden thrust that took him deeper than the first pump. A slow with drawl, and a pump. Faster the fourth time, faster even still the fifth, until the teasing probe became a full onslaught. Were it not for the bonds and his hands gripping her braid, she was sure she would have collapsed once he'd hit certain triggers deep inside her. Her legs quivered every time his balls swung up and slapped against her clit on a deep thrust. She could feel her perky tits bouncing gently with every thrust.

As the man fucked her relentlessly, the silk blindfold began to come loose, eventually falling around her neck. She had almost entirely forgotten about Emma, and the sight of her suddenly triggered the sounds her mind had been tuning out. Beneath the remnants of her elegant evening gown, Emma was a sweaty mess. Strands of stray blonde hair clung to her forehead and her breasts, now glistening with the thin sheen of perspiration, most showed the quivering that wracked her whole body. Somewhere during Helen's violation, the man had turned the remote up on Emma, and the high pitched whines from both the machine and the woman indicated that it was having a profound effect. Emma's eyes locked back onto Helen's, but the hate was gone, replaced with the same glossed over primal urge that Helen knew she must have on her own face.

Her trance was broken by the hiss of a knife removed from its sheath, but a moment later the knife slashed at the bonds holding Helen's hands up. Exhausted, Helen, would have dropped to the floor had the man not caught her and gently lowered her, his cock never leaving her body. His hips followed immediately behind hers, and she received to reprieve as he pushed her onto all fours. Her face was eye level with the vibrator. She could smell Emma's perspiration, and the other woman must have felt Helen's breath running up her thighs.

"I think it's time for you two to make up," the man said. He pushed Helen just an inch further, so her chin hovered just above the whirring vibrator and her lips were pressed against Emma's swollen cunt. For a moment, she kept her lips tightly shut, muffling her groans as the man continued to fuck her on all fours. However, a painful slap to her ass cheek forced a squeal from her, and the man took advantage of the lapse to compel Helen to wrap her lips around Emma's sensitive clit. The blonde threw her head back, wailing into the blue gag as Helen's tongue run up and down the soaked ravine of Emma's pussy. Helen didn't know why she complied with the man's command, whether it was out of some deep desire to see Emma pleasured or out of another sick desire to see her suffer. Either way, she continued to press her tongue in tight circles around Emma's clit and tried to ignore the streams of the other girls juices now lining Helens lips.

Like before, she couldn't turn and look, but she felt the man position himself on his knees behind her. His cock slapped up against her cunt, and with a thrust she felt his now-familiar shaft filling her body. She realized now that she'd ached for him, and even before he seized her hip, she felt a part of herself pushing back against him and driving his cock deeper. The forceful pounding pressed Helen's face deeper into Emma, until her nose was nestled in the trimmed blonde hairs and her tongue lapped at the opening of the woman's body. The ravaged Cinderella stared down her body to lock eyes with Helen, both of them wearing their own variants of rage and dumbstruck awe. There was a brief intimacy there in their mutual hatred and their shared physical experience. Minutes passed, and Helen began to feel Emma's legs quivering uncontrollably. Emma's rage gave way to shock as she felt her body approach an unwanted climax, starting in her cunt and slowly spreading throughout her entire body, just on the verge, nearly at the tipping point.

It was interrupted a moment later though, when the man grabbed a handful of Helen's hair and jerked her back. In another motion, he ripped away the bonds holding her wrists and seized her arms, wrapped around the elbows, and held them behind her back. She was pulled up into an awkward crouch, her face just an inch or two from Emma's. Suddenly, with the angle he was striking into her, she felt a quick spasm and a sudden, powerful release. Her body thrashed with the sudden force of the orgasm. She threw head back and contorted her face, as though to scream, but no sound escaped her lips. Her arms and legs involuntarily kicked and thrashed wildly, but he held tightly onto her and held his body inside hers. She felt him shudder momentarily, and then he erupted inside of her. Their bodies both tensed, then she felt his cum fire up into her womb and fill her pussy. He pulled out just slightly, and pushed in again, another wave pushing the first to the entrance, where drops of their mixed juices began to run down the inside of her legs.

"Fu... fuck..." she groaned, feeling her body go limp in his arms. After a minute, he pulled away, and the uncorked cum spread into a warm mess around her thighs. The man lowered her to the ground and left her there for a moment as she caught her breath. Her hand crossed the stone floor and weakly but lovingly stroked along the man's legs. He stood, letting his soaked and emptied cock rest against her cheek. Her whole body was still on edge, Helen could see it in the now familiar spasms that pulled at her tight arm and leg constraints. In what now seemed his often replicated move, he grabbed her hair and pulled it back to force her big blue eyes to meet his. The other hand gently removed the ball gag, letting it fall with the pearls to dangle between her breasts.

"Who owns you?" he asked.

"You sir," she answered without a moment of hesitation, eyes darting between his face and the cock now poised just ahead of her. "Please may I..."

"Who is going to the final round?"

"I am sir," again, no hesitation. "Ple-"

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Her eyes lit up, "Yes sir, please fu-"

"No."

The fire immediately left her face, replaced by confusion, and then a bitter glare.

"What do you mean 'no'? I'll do anything for you, please, just..."

"Yes, you will." He answered, and with that he tucked his cock back away into his pants. He took Helen by the arm and pulled her up to her feet, not bothering to restore any of her tattered clothes to her before walking her out of the room. Emma writhed as much as she could in the chair, but the edge of her body still couldn't reach the vibrator in the chair.

"Goddamnit," she wailed after them. And as the door clothes, she took a deep breath and tried to get her sex-craving body back under control. It wasn't working.

"Well... shit."

12