The Princess Goes to College Ch. 01

Story Info
A princess gets fucked by maid before leaving for college.
2k words
4.35
29.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlassterX
BlassterX
15 Followers

Light was seeping through the curtains of Ashley's four-poster bed. But that wasn't what had woken her up. Her cream-colored duvet had a noticeable hump protruding right around where Ashley's legs were. She hastily threw them aside to uncover a maid unbuttoning Ashley's pajama bottoms.

"Gwendolyn, it's nice to see you," said Ashley as she wiped away the remaining sleep from under her pale green eyes.

"Of course, my lady," said Gwendolyn, though most called her Gwen. She was wearing a black with white trim one-piece dress, along with a lace headpiece iconic of the palace maids. The maid hastily undid the buttons and yanked off the pants, exposing Ashley's ass to the expensive bedding. Gwen cupped Ashley's firm butt and lifted it up, eyeing her vagina.

It was clean-shaven and well-practiced in the art of love-making, something that Gwen herself personally saw to every morning. She began by digging through the lips to expose Ashley's clitoris. Ashley had been through so many of these sessions with Gwen that her body had been conditioned, making her clitoris sprout among her vaginal lips without effort. The first contact with Gwen's wet tongue sent shivers through Ashley's body. She could feel the sexual juices flowing right above where Gwen's tongue lay, and her nipples stiffened a bit.

The second step involved Gwen putting two fingers inside Ashley's vagina. By now the crevice was wet and craving for pleasure. The maid stirred her fingers clockwise, then pressed them against the top part of the inner lining.

"Oh, Gwendolyn, I love it when you play with me like that. Do that thing I like, please," said Ashley. Her face had gotten several shades redder. She stroked her nipples, adding a little more oomph to the pleasure.

The maid nodded, then removed her fingers from Ashley's flesh. They were surrounded by a pale white liquid that was sticky to the touch. Gwen smoothed her fingers over her lips, using the goo like lipstick. Then she ingested all of it.

Gwen rammed four fingers inside Ashley, her magic touch working its way up Ashley's sensitive loins. She moaned, in turn lubricating her hole and making it easier for Gwen to pleasure her. The maid removed her fingers before jumping headfirst into the fray with her mouth. The cold touch of Gwen's tongue felt so good.

Ashley's heart was beating so fast that she felt it was going to break through her perky tits any second now. She could feel Gwen's tongue working through her pussy like a beggar scraping the last bits of food off a bowl. That's something she loved about her maid: Gwen was so thorough and tender, she could turn any woman into a lesbian. The maid sucked on her clit in a way that made Ashley melt.

Ashley's hips thrusted up and down, her wide thighs threatening to crush Gwen's head in between. The carnal desire was billowing up like a flood against a dam. She kept twisting her nipple with one hand, the other gripping the maid's black hair and edging it closer to her opening. She wished she had more hands to touch herself with, more toys or men to fill in every last twitching hole in her body.

She took Gwen's hand, the one covered in her juices, and put it in her mouth. It was salty, but in this moment, right in the middle of so much excitement, it was heaven. Ashley licked the fingers thoroughly to make sure she sipped every last drop. While the maid's own tongue kept working its magic in Ashley's vagina, the heiress guided Gwen's hand down to her anus. It was a slick feeling.

At first uncomfortable, it quickly sprouted into pleasure, adding another dimension to the love-making. Ashley had only started including anal in the last few weeks, but after the first time she did it she didn't know how she could live without it.

"More! For the love of god, more!" shouted Ashley. Her eyes were closed and her mouth took on an 'O' shape as Gwen ravaged her. Every cell in her body felt so at peace and every moan felt like it came from the deepest part of her spirit. This was her zen.

"I'm almost th-there!"

A high-pitched scream erupted from Ashley. The dam had burst, showering Gwen's face with ejaculate. Her face was dripping with it, actually. As Gwen wiped it away, Ashley grabbed hold of the maid outfit's trim and brought her in for a kiss. It was a sloppy kiss, as Ashley's juices gathered on her lips and dropped down her chin. But that's the way Ashley liked it. Hastily the maid cleaned her face with her apron and moved to get things out of the closet.

"You were really good today Gwendolyn," said Ashley between ragged breaths.

"I had to be, my lady. After all, it is the last morning we will share for a good while."

"Oh Gwendolyn, can't I bring you to university with me?"

"I'm afraid your mother wouldn't approve," said Gwen. She unhooked underwear and a short summer dress and sprawled it over Ashley's enormous four-poster. "Besides, what kind of Queen-to-be brings a maid with them to college?"

"Ugh, I guess you're right," said Ashley. With Gwen's help, she took off the remains of her clothes. Ashley's bare skin was a light tan color, a hue that extended across her voluptuous breasts and round butt. It was these physical traits, along with Ashley's sexual spirit, that inspired Gwen to pursue these morning wakeups ever since Ashley turned 18. Now 20, she had to leave home and attend her grandmother's namesake Queen Charlotte College.

"You remember to be careful now," said Gwen. She helped Ashley put on her outfit. The white dress, she just noticed, was cut a little too short.

"Yes Gwendolyn, I've heard it all before," said Ashley. She was staring at Gwen's ass as she moved to assemble the princess' luggage. At 29 years of age, Gwen was nowhere near old, but she had far more life experiences than Ashley. These experiences, Ashley decided, were what allowed her to be such a powerful lover. "I just hope the people there treat me as well as you do."

"I'm sure they will, my lady," said Gwen. In her head, however, she doubted there was anyone, man or woman, alive who could satisfy Ashley's libido. "The commencement ceremony will begin soon. Let's go."

Gwen gathered the princess' belongings and fit them inside several suitcases, while another maid served Ashley a breakfast consisting of ham-and-cheese croissants with tea. Within a few minutes Ashley and Gwendolyn were in a limousine in route to Queen Charlotte College. The limousine parked in front of a three-story brick building that was nearly identical to the houses to its right or left. It was Garwood Lane, only a few blocks away from the campus.

Gwen dragged the three suitcases through a path lined with bright shrubbery and up the porch. Ashley paraded in, but found no other student. The pantry in the shared kitchen downstairs was empty, same with the refrigerator. This irked her, which she was not shy about sharing.

"There isn't even a tea kettle in here!" said Ashley.

"Maybe one of your neighbors will bring one," said Gwen. She was lugging the heavy suitcases up the stairs, sweat pouring down her temple. "Or you could just buy one yourself. Your family's coffers are quite generous."

Ashley sighed, crossing her arms beneath her breasts. She went up the stairs and into her room, where Gwen was busy unpacking the belongings. The room had two beds, another source of frustration for Ashley.

"Why do I need a roommate again? Aren't my 'family's coffers' big enough to afford a single room?"

"It's school policy, princess. Besides, this is your opportunity to grow into your own woman. To help you with that, I brought you a little present," said Gwen as she winked.

On Ashley's bed was a dildo. At 10 inches, the pink rubber was far larger than any man she would find in her lifetime. It had balls at the base and was angled upwards with thick veins running up its side. Ashley noticed that it was gleaming under the room's fluorescent lights.

Gwen went down to shelf several bags of groceries she brought for Ashley.

"The commencement address will start in an hour," said Gwen as she walked back up the stairs with a pained expression. "Do you want me to stay with you until then?"

"There's no need," said Ashley with a sigh. "I'll just wait here and walk over to the stadium."

"Alright," said Gwen. "Feel free to come back to the house whenever. If not, I'll see you during your first break of the semester."

Gwen moved to give Ashley a hug, but the princess turned to her mouth, twirling her tongue with the maid's. There was something sweet about kissing Gwen like this. Ashley only did it during their sexual encounters, but seeing her cunnilingus partner go merited a better sendoff than a hug.

Gwen broke off the kiss after a few seconds, licking the saliva off her lips. She left, with Ashley watching the black limousine drive off from her window. The princess, in her boredom, decided to explore the house.

Freshmen were assigned into houses like these spread across campus. She only knew that her roommate's name was Moka. No word about the other tenants in the house. There were four rooms, each furnished with basics like two beds and wardrobes. The four rooms were split evenly among the second and third floor, with two bathroom per floor. The building was impeccably clean, but also quite bare. She lulled around, eventually ending back in her room.

Staring at her from the bed was the monster dildo Gwen had brought her. Curiosity took hold of her and she reached for it. The girth was impressive, but the stickiness caught her off guard. She licked the side of it, brushing past one of the veins. It tasted salty but pleasant. The taste was familiar.

Ashley reached for her phone and gave the maid a call.

"Gwendolyn, did you use the gift you got me?"

"I did indeed, princess. I actually had it in me while we were in the limo."

"You sly girl... I will have to punish you when I get back," said Ashley as she hung up, a smirk crossing her face.

She looked at the dildo wantingly, then kissed the head. The scent of her maid drove her crazy. Quickly Ashley's mouth surrounded the dildo. First it was just the tip, but as she pushed it deeper she used her free hand to cup the balls. She moved it in and out of her mouth. The maid's juices mixed with her saliva, producing a sensation that Ashley felt was irresistible. She had only tasted the maid's ejaculate a handful of times, and each time she did it made her body pulse with pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god," mouthed Ashley as she let go of the balls to move to her panties. She had only just started fingering herself and already her lips were wet, clinging to the fabric of her lace underwear. Ashley moved the dildo down to her vagina. The initial sensation sent a shockwave of ecstasy over her body. The monster cock pushed her labia aside like it was nothing. Once inside, it felt like her body was being split in two. The dildo was uncomfortable at first, but she was so wet that it slipped inside and eased in within a few seconds. While one hand moved the dildo in and out, another massaged her clit.

Ashley had only been at it for a few minutes, but already the pleasure was getting too hard to control. The cock made her moan. She wanted more. In that moment, Ashley wanted nothing more than to be filled with cocks. She envisioned bigger, fatter ones ramming up her ass and shoving themselves down her mouth. Every hole would be filled with cum and she would eat it all up.

The fantasy made her reach the breaking point. Ashley threw the dildo across the room. Liquid burst forth from her vagina like a freshly opened champagne bottle, and with it the energy drained from her body. She threw her head back to the pillow, only to notice a woman staring from the open door, the liquid dripping down her forehead.

BlassterX
BlassterX
15 Followers