The Princess of Cleves #16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duke's face blanched.

"Ah, I see you understand now. The Chevalier easily convinced the Princess to help him gain his revenge on you. They crafted that letter to drive you mad. "

"She's not going to a nunnery, she's going to leave with the Marechal," the Duke stated.

"Of course she is. Have you noticed that man's gambling habits of late? No, how could you, you're a selfish ass. If you weren't, you'd have noticed that the Marechal has been winning a lot more than he normally does. He's also been working on his country house."

The Duke put his head in his hands and began to cry.

"More wine," Lignerol shouted. "You know I can't abide a sober man when I'm drunk. God, stop crying. If you're going to sit here and weep about her, I'll never speak with you again."

Wiping his eyes, the Duke drank down the cup that was been placed in front of him. "Why do I leave you?"

"The same reason I take you back, stupidity. This is the last time. If you want to chase around some maids or grooms I don't care, I know you'll never be faithful. She is the last noblewoman I will sit and watch you fawn over." Lignerol refilled the Duke's glass.

As always, the Duke became amorous as he drank. They had to retire to Lignerol's room, as the Duke's wandering hands were attracting too much attention.

The Duke fell on the bed, and started to cry again.

"If you say her name, I swear to God I will kill us both."

"No, no, it's not that. It's you, I've always treated you cruelly, taken you for granted."

Lignerol patted his head. "You've said this before."

"I know. Do you remember those horses you showed me?"

"What?"

"Those horses you wanted me to buy."

Lignerol laughed. "I was just teasing you. They were pretty, but overpriced."

"Well, I bought them. I've packed my things, and brought a carriage. We shall go wherever you wish. I know I've said these things before, and I've meant them every time. Now, I will leave you as master of my conduct so that I will be true to them." The Duke took off his signet ring and gave it to Lignerol.

Lignerol slipped the ring onto his finger. "Does this mean I get to monitor your correspondence?"

"Everything, I give you everything, you're the only person who could love a bastard like me." The Duke's keys clattered as he gave them to his favorite. "Here, take my sword, and you will be the Duke, and I shall be Lignerol."

"Oh, Duke!" Lignerol could not forebear embracing him, kissing him, at this sacrifice. "My sweet Duke," he murmured, pulling off the Duke's breeches.

"Lignerol..."

Their lips met. Lignerol spat in his hand and rubbed his sex. Beneath him the Duke squirmed, bringing the tip of Lignerol's phallus to his anus. Arching his back, the Duke drove Lignerol into him. Gasping, Lignerol clutched him, plunging deeper and deeper into the Duke. A few strokes, and the Duke came. Lignerol soon followed.

It took the servants a while to become accustomed to calling Lignerol the Duke, and the Duke as his favorite Lignerol. They traveled to foreign courts and were declared charming by all. The pair had never been more content, even if the Duke's skills as an attendant left much to be desired.

* * * *

The Princess and Marechal had wedded and set up house. It was a modest manor, and they kept only five servants. The Princess helped to putter in the garden, and the Marechal would hunt game for the table. The Chevalier had just left, and they were both tender from all the games they had played. At the moment, neither cared.

The Marechal had bound the Princess' arms behind her back, thrown her over the bed, and now was behind her, pumping furiously. Her face was turning red as she held her breath, and when her body convulsed with an orgasm, the Marechal spilt his seed.

Standing back, he watched his seed dribble from her. Her back was arched, her pert buttocks begging for abuse. Taking up his riding crop, he started to slap her. She writhed and moaned; he could see her groin clench and release. When her skin was bright red, he was again rock hard. He wet himself inside her womb before he took her anus. The silken slick skin gripped his sex as he moved in and out of her. He worked one hand beneath her, to stroke her little bud, and he made come again and again. Her last orgasm squeezed every drop of seed from his body.

He untied her bindings, and they lay in one another's arms. The Princess drowsed, and the Marechal informed the servants that they would have a bath. It was an idyllic existence. Murmurs would reach them from court. The Duke de Nemours was traveling abroad. The House of Guise fell. They did not trouble themselves about such things. Instead, they managed their affairs with little regard for the world around them. Soon, they had to hire a nanny and tutor for their children.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you everyone for reading!

Please note: this story is based on the novel by Mme de La Fayette.

12