The Princess of Vymora Pt. 03

Story Info
The wedding night doesn't go as expected.
4.3k words
4.33
21.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted are over the age of 18)

Author's note: I have updated this chapter to include more backstory/character building and try to fix the pacing

Anna

*

My skin crawled as I thought back to the night before with Hale. My throat and pussy still felt raw from his assault although my face was not marked from him striking me. There was a knock on the door to my room and I opened it to find an unfamiliar girl standing there.

"Madam says to get dressed and be in the reception hall by 12pm," she told me before walking away, not waiting for a response. It seemed that no one disobeyed Madam.

By 12pm I was perched on one of the couches in the reception in a new dress when Madam walked in.

"You did well last night," she said indicating for me to stand up. "Your next appointment is waiting," she added. I hesitated unsure if I had the strength to face Hale again, my body still sore from last nights encounter.

"Don't worry, it's not Hale," Madam said sensing my concern. "Last night was payment for bringing you here to me," she continued, "He can't afford you now, and you won't be struck by a patron again." I felt relieved but my stomach was still in knots, it may not be Hale but there was still a strange man in one of those rooms that I would be expected to service.

"This is your only appointment today," Madam told me as we walked towards the back rooms, "Tonight you will be performing at the celebration of the Royal union between Prince Elon and the Princess of Vymora." My heart skipped a beat at the mention of Aylene and I felt a glimmer of hope at seeing her again. The hope quickly vanished as I wondered what Madam meant by perform. I didn't get chance to ask her before we arrived in front of one of the doors and I was ushered inside. This time Madam didn't lock the door after closing it.

Elon

I summoned Hale first thing the next morning. "Your Highness," he addressed me, bowing.

"Hale, please make arrangements to have the Princesses ladies maid sent back to Vymora on the next ship," I instructed.

Hale hesitated seeming like he was about to say something before agreeing, "Of course, your Highness."

"What is it, Hale?" I asked irritably.

"I was just wondering how the Princess might react to her ladies maid being shipped off," he replied. I sighed, he was right, if I wanted to repair my relationship with the Princess that would not be a good start.

"You're right, Hale," I said, "Please have two horses saddled, I'll take the Princess out riding."

"Right away, your Highness," he responded before bowing and leaving the room.

Anna

Thankfully my second appointment as a Starithian whore was much less eventful, the client barely managed a few thrusts before unloading inside me. Afterwards, Madame gathered myself and eleven other girls in the main reception hall to practice for the ceremony tonight. I learned that the performance was a choreographed dance routine. It started with the twelve of us modestly dressed and holding large fans. The first half of the routine involved us moving in unison as we slowly removed our garments until only the fans remained to cover us. The second half was more intricate using the fans to tease the audience with glimpses of our naked bodies. My heart sank when we got to the last note of the song and we were instructed to snap the fans shut leaving us totally exposed.

We ran through the steps what seemed like a hundred times before Madam was finally satisfied. She summoned in a group of women and instructed them to pin up our hair and apply heavy makeup before bringing out a basket of masquerade masks and handing them out. I felt relieved when I realized I would be unrecognizable behind the mask, I didn't want Aylene to see what I had become.

Once we were ready a footman arrived to collect us and we were led to an area of the palace I had not seen before. We entered what appeared to be a large ballroom but a heavy curtain hung across partitioning off the end where we stood. I could hear the sounds of merriment coming from the other side and my stomach flipped.

"The curtain will part in five minutes and then the music will start," the footman informed us as Madam directed us to our places for the routine.

I was having trouble controlling my nerves, my heart beating wildly as I waited in position for the curtain to move. I don't know how Madam could see my fear though the mask but she leaned in close as she moved to stand at the side of the room.

"For your own good don't mess this up, Anna," she hissed. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and reminded myself there was only one thing I cared about and that was finding Aylene and escaping this place. I raised my chin and forced a smile to my face as the curtains started to open.

Aylene

The wine had been flowing and the guests at the celebration had started to get rowdy. Prince Elon reached out take my hand under the banquet table just as one of the guests slammed his goblet down, engaged in a heated debate with the King about shipping taxes.

Elon leant over to press his lips against my ear, "You look fantastic in that dress, Princess Aylene," he whispered. My stomach flipped and I grinned. I wondered how I could have ever thought Elon to be cold or indifferent.

We had spent the whole day together and he had shown me around the palace. We rode horses to a nearby lake for a picnic and he told me about his childhood growing up in Starithia, filling me in on the different people I would meet tonight. After we had ridden back and stabled the horses he had taken me for a walk hand in hand through the palace gardens.

Prince Elon stood up from the table and held out his hand for me. "Will you take a stroll outside with me Princess?" he asked smiling. I agreed and we walked out into the courtyard, the fresh air was a nice change from the stuffy banquet hall. "This way," he said, taking my hand and guiding me through a concealed archway to a secluded spot.

"I had a great day today," he said earnestly. "And I'm sorry I came on so strong on our wedding night," he added taking my other hand in his, "I didn't mean to push you too fast."

"I'm sorry too," I replied. "I didn't know Anna was going to be here, I shouldn't have continued with that part of my life. I want to be a good wife to you and a good Princess to Starithia," I told him truthfully. He let go of my hands and stepped closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Let's start fresh from today," he suggested.

"I'd like that," I responded, returning his embrace. He rested his chin on my head and we stood in silence for a few minutes before he pulled away.

"We should get back before the performance starts," he said winking at me. "Who knows what extravaganza has been planned."

Anna

The crowd erupted into cheer as we snapped our fans shut in unison, despite being naked in a room full of Starithian nobility I was mostly just relieved I remembered the routine. My time as a whore had already been filled with enough humiliation. I kept my pose as the curtain started to lower, it was excruciating to hold my smile under the leering glances of the Starithian Lords and Ladies.

Once the curtain was down new outfits were bought in for us to change into. While we were getting dressed I overheard two of the girls whispering about who would be the chosen one tonight. I tried to move in closer to hear the conversation in case it was about Aylene.

"I hope I get chosen," the girl nearest to me giggled.

"Trust me, Gilly," the other girl replied seriously. "You don't want that. I heard the last girl to be chosen couldn't walk right for a week." I was about to ask them what they were talking about when Madam interrupted.

"Gilly, Jess, stop talking and hurry up," she ordered, gesturing for them to finish changing. "You too, Anna," she added, turning her steely gaze to me.

I quickly slipped on one of the dresses. As seemed to be the theme of the evening it left little to the imagination, the bottom barely covered my ass, and my breasts spilled out of the top. I slipped on a pair of red high heels that matched the dress and sighed.

"Play nice with the King's guests," Madam said warningly as I made my way past her and followed the other girls through the curtain into the banquet hall.

The party was in full swing, I noticed Gilly whispering into one of the Lords' ear and giggling loudly, pushing her ample chest up against him. I managed to evade some of the more lecherous nobility and tried to make my way towards the other end of the hall where Aylene sat at the head table next to the Prince and the King.

Well, King was not really accurate, Lord Herron had taken guardianship of the crown when Prince Elon's parents were killed. It would be returned to the Prince this year, on his 25th birthday.

I saw the Prince lean in and say something to Aylene but I was too far away to make out her expression. I stumbled, distracted by the Prince and Princess, as I tried to sidestep a waiter. An arm snaked around my waist and steadied me.

"Easy there, sweetheart," the man who caught me slurred. "We wouldn't want a pretty thing like you ending up on her back. Would we, boys?" he said, winking at the men seated around him. He pushed his chair back from the table and pulled me unceremoniously onto his lap. I tried to stand back up but he held me firmly against him. "Now where do you think you going, beautiful," he murmured into my ear before gently nibbling my earlobe.

"I wonder if this is the one we were talking about with the terrific tits," he said, nudging the man next to him. His friend stroked his mustache and studied me for a moment.

"Could be, Elliott," mustache replied.

"Let's find out," Elliott announced.

He used both hands to pull the front of my dress down, exposing my breasts to the table and gaining me appreciative looks from the rest of men. Instinctively my hands moved to cover myself but Elliott grasped my wrists and pulled my hands down into my lap.

"Here, let me, sweetheart," he said, releasing my arms and cupping my breasts in his hands. He laughed, and rolled my nipples between his rough fingers until they hardened to peaks. "Well, what do you think, boys?" he asked the table. "Are these the ones?"

Any replies were cut off by the sound of clinking glass, my attention was diverted back to the head table as I saw the King stand to give a speech. I glanced at the Princess, even though her head was turned away towards the King I was glad I was still wearing the mask so she wouldn't recognize me like this.

"Lords and ladies of Starithia," the King began. "As you know, we are here tonight to celebrate the wedding of my dear God son, Prince Elon, and the beautiful Princess Aylene of Vymora. With their marriage we cement the union of our two countries.

"The wedding night is an important night for any young couple, and this one especially so. Soon I will pass on the crown to Prince Elon and he will need an heir to ensure the safety of our peoples future.

"With that in mind, please raise your glasses to the Prince and Princess, and the future of Starithia."

The room erupted into cheer and Elliott raised his glass along with the rest of the room. My heart sank as I saw Prince Elon stand and offer his hand to Aylene. This must be their cue to leave, there was no way I would get to speak to her.

I felt a wave of jealousy as Aylene took the Prince's hand and smiled up at him. She is just playing the part, I told myself.

Aylene

The Prince had not been kidding when he called it an extravaganza. The performance was unlike anything I had experienced back home in Vymora. I was enthralled as I watched the masked girls dancing seductively, teasing the crowd with flashes of skin behind the large fans.

I gasped at the end when the fans snapped shut and glanced at Elon to see his reaction. His eyes were already on me, watching intently. The noisy reaction from crowd as the show ended seemed to fade into the background as our eyes met and he smiled slowly at me. I smiled back at him as he took my hand under the table.

I noticed the masked dancers returning to the banquet hall and mingling with the crowd. From the way they interacted with the noble men they seemed to be a continuation of the entertainment.

"Quite different to the balls in Vymora, I assume," the Prince said, leaning into me. I could only nod in response. I was shocked watching the way the girls flirted brazenly with the men.

I blushed as I noticed one of the Lord's exposing a girl's breasts at the far end of the hall. He fondled them openly while laughing and joking with the men around him. I wondered what my parents would think if they were here to witness the scene in front of me.

A clinking sound echoed around the room as the King stood up to make a speech. Although the King and Elon were not related by blood, they looked similar. Both were tall, handsome and imposing. The Kings hair was cropped closer to his head, and fine lines spread out from his eyes, but both men had the same dark features and tanned complexion common amongst Starithians.

The Prince's thumb traced over my skin distractingly, as the King toasted to our wedding and the future of Starithia. My stomach flipped as he referred to the consummation of our marriage and hopes of an heir. The Prince gave my hand a reassuring squeeze before letting go as the King sat back down. Once the applause had died down the Prince stood up and offered me his hand again publicly. The crowd cheered again as the Prince led me out of the hall.

My pulse raced as we made our way through the palace corridors to my room leaving the sounds of the party behind. My hand was still in his but neither of us spoke.

The Prince stopped once we were outside my room. He took my other hand and placed them both around his neck before sliding his hands around my waist. I stepped in towards him, inhaling his scent I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and tilted my face up to his. He didn't hesitate, bringing his face to mine he kissed me gently.

Sparks shot through me as he tightened his arms around my waist, our bodies pressed up against each other. He deepened the kiss and I moaned against him as our tongues intertwined. I closed my eyes and dipped my head back as the Prince's lips moved down, laying kisses along my jawline and neck.

"Perhaps we should take this inside, Princess," Elon murmured in my ear.

"Mmhmm," I nodded in response as he trailed kisses down to my collarbone.

My heart sank when I heard footsteps running down the corridor towards us and I was pulled back to reality as the Prince's servant, Hale, came skidding to a stop in front of us.

"Your highness," Hale directed to Elon. He bowed low before continuing, "Apologies for the interruption. There have been reports of a fire in a town on the Northern border. Commander Torlee is calling a meeting and has requested your presence in the King's office."

I heard Elon sigh before turning to face me. "I'm sorry, Aylene," he said to me. "I have to go and take care of this."

"Of course you do," I replied, resting my hand on his shoulder. We both knew that duty to our country came first. Personal sacrifice was something we both had in common. He hugged me briefly, pulling me tight against him, before marching off down the corridor.

"Hale," I said, gesturing for him to stay.

"Yes, your Highness," Hale replied, bowing slightly. Something about his gaze made me feel uneasy and I instinctively took a step back as he took one forward.

"Prince Elon informed me that you arranged a job in the Palace for Anna, is that correct?" I asked.

"Yes, your Highness, she is working as a maid here," Hale responded.

"Is she okay?" I questioned. I thought about asking him to take me to her, but I remembered the Prince's anger at finding us together on the ship. I did not want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship or hurt Anna's place in the palace.

"She is well, your highness," he answered quickly.

"Can you take a message to her please," I instructed him. "Let her know that I am thinking of her and will come to visit her soon."

"Of course, your highness," Hale agreed, before bowing once more and following the way Elon had left.

Despite my disappointment at the interruption, I was glad that Anna was safe and I couldn't help grinning whenever I thought of Elon. I fell asleep that night dreaming of my happy ever after with the Prince of Starithia.

Anna

The cheering died down once the Prince and Princess had left the room and my stomach churned as I realized the remaining noble women were also slipping out of the hall. The king cleared his throat.

"My Lords," the King continued. "In Starithian time honored tradition we will now begin the fertility ceremony to bring the blessing of the Gods down on the royal couple." The men at Elliott's table released a round of whoops and cheers.

"I will now choose the lucky lady to be our offering this evening," he announced. His eyes swept over the girls in the room, only the twelve of us remained. His gaze rested briefly on Gilly and for a moment I thought she might get her wish. Then the king smiled as he noticed me sitting on Elliott's lap, my breasts still on display.

I felt light headed as the King gestured towards me. "Lord Elliott, please escort the girl up to the front," he commanded. Elliott stood up, bringing me with him. He half dragged me as we made our way to the front of the hall. His arm stayed securely around my waist as if I might run away. I wracked my brains trying to think of a way out of this situation.

Once we reached the front of the room the King moved to stand in front of me. He placed a finger under my chin and tilted my head up to look at him. "What's your name, my dear," he asked me.

"Anna, your Grace," I replied. I thought I saw a flicker of recognition and surprise in his eyes but it disappeared so quickly I must have imagined it.

"Well Anna, it is a great honor to be chosen to aid Starithia in this manner," the King told me. I doubted that whatever was about to happen tonight would truly help Starithia but I held my tongue.

"Thank you, your Grace," I responded instead.

He turned his attention to two men and a woman who were wheeling in a strange looking chair. "Please prepare Anna for the ceremony," he told them.

"Of course, your Grace," the man nearest me replied, bowing.

"Take of your dress," he directed to me. Realizing I had no choice but to obey I reached back to unzip the garment. I fumbled with the zipper, my hands shaking with nerves. I wriggled out of the dress leaving me naked, except for the red high heeled shoes, and alone in front of a room full of at least thirty noble men and the King of Starithia.

The man picked me up and sat me in the chair, my legs dangling beneath me. At the same time, with one on each side, the two men raised my legs and spread them apart. They fastened my wrists and ankles securely on either side. The angle of the chair meant that my breasts and pussy were exposed to the room and I had a clear view of myself.

The woman stepped in front of me and opened the small jar she was holding. She dipped in two fingers and scooped out some of the gel like substance. Without preamble she spread my pussy lips and inserted the two fingers inside me. She took her time coating the walls of my passage.

I noticed the King, Elliott and the nearby Lords staring at me intently, the lust was obvious on their faces. Despite my predicament a small thrill went through me at the affect I was having on the room full of men. Finally satisfied the woman withdrew her fingers and left the hall.

"Let's begin," the King declared, eliciting more cheers from the room. I closed my eyes trying to imagine I was somewhere else, somewhere safe with Aylene.

12