The Princess Selection - Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that final week and that final orgy that Maria and her Knights celebrated each year. For seven days, they frigged themselves before each other; and for seven nights, they made love in the same combinations within which they had fought. They declared their love as they wore each other out, and at the end of each day, they cuddled each other and whispered their love once more. They slept together, safe in the knowledge that they would never again have to treat each other as enemies; and when morning arrived, they looked forward to the debauchery that would start long before breakfast.

And yet even though Maria considered her own birth to be of no great consequence, she couldn't help but remember that there were those whom she loved who would state otherwise. The planet upon which she lived, and the occupants of which had thrown aside all else in order that they might celebrate the ascension of not just herself but also the other newly ascended Princesses and First Maids. The countries, both her own and foreign, whose slaves had for an entire day fucked each other in orgies of a size that had only been exceeded by that which had broken out after Princess Arianne's duel. The six Knights who had dedicated themselves to her. And most important of all, the four slaves and the young beast who could only contact her on her birthday; and for whose words she would gladly give another year of her life.

* * *

The End

12