The Princess Transformed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izenrann
izenrann
353 Followers

The men hemmed and hawed in a stalemate until finally with an exasperated sigh, she took them both by the hands and practically dragged them into her room. Men! Why did they need everything done for them?

Once inside her chambers, it took her only a few seconds to disrobe. Daphnia took the opportunity to indulge her newly-found exhibitionistic nature to its utmost. She arched her back, knowing full well how it would put her breasts on display, then spun around and waggled her behind in her lovers' faces, until both men sported raging erections.

She did so enjoy turning men on! She was becoming progressively hornier, too. Rivers of clear fluid had begun to find their way down her legs, but she was past caring.

As they drank in the sight of her magically enhanced body, she took the time to return the favor. Her mouth fairly watered at the two rigid cocks in front of her. Which one should she start with? Her eyes darted from Tivin's smaller curved one to Briva's own, which was larger and straighter. They both looked so delicious!

Finally she decided all this eyeballing had gone on long enough. Kneeling down, she engulfed Tivin in her mouth in a single practiced motion. Her technique had become even more refined in the months that had passed, and she used every trick in the book she knew to reward her manservant for his loyal service. Within seconds he was spurting into her gullet, and she savored the salty tang of his cum with a resounding smack of her lips.

She hadn't forgotten about Briva. Not wanting to leave her other lover hanging, she motioned him for him to come closer. This time she used both breasts and mouth to bring him off. Large though his member might be, her massive melons were larger still, and they encircled his stiff rod with plenty of room to spare.

Though titfucking was generally an activity that men enjoyed more, Daphnia found plenty of pleasure in it herself. Her sensitive skin, combined with the state of mind she was in, ensured that any contact with her overlarge breasts made for a surge of pleasure that seemed to shoot right to her brain. And Briva's rod was so searingly hot. She squeezed both her tits around it lovingly, trying to imprint the heat upon her skin as she tickled the angry head of his penis with her tongue. When he came, it was in great gouts that try as she might, she couldn't swallow completely. His spending flowed out of her mouth and down on to the tops of her breasts. She paused to massage it into her skin.

She smiled as her two lovers looked lustfully at her mounds, now shiny with spunk. She preened for them, thrusting out her breasts and tweaking her nipples, feeling them harden and stiffen in her hands. She luxuriated in the eyes of both for a while. She enjoyed the hard and rough sex that she had at the hands of her nameless lovers, but there was something to be said about making love with those that you trusted and cared for.

But it was time for the next act. She'd had enough of fucking on cold, stone floors. At least now there was a proper bed - her own! - with which to do the deed. She flung herself onto the silken sheets and spread her legs wide open, letting the two men see how just turned on she was, which was plenty. Her juices were running fast and free now, staining the brand-new sheets as they flowed down her legs. She let it—the servants would take care of the cleanup.

Who would be first? She had sucked Tivin off before, so this time she let Briva have the honors. He grabbed her roughly, eliciting a startled yelp of surprise and delight, and hilted himself into her with one strong thrust. Daphnia moaned in bliss as he continued to pound into her. This was the Briva she remembered. Strong, forceful and yet never violent, his cock rubbing her in all the right sorts of ways. She wrapped arms and legs around him and with a grunt, he unloaded blast after blast of cum deep into her pussy.

She took a few moments to rest, and then it was Tivin's turn. The younger man didn't seem to mind sharing his princess's pussy with another man, or maybe he was so horny the thought didn't cross his mind. The sight of seeing Daphnia mate furiously with Briva must have so turned him on that he forgot his normal gentle self, and he dove at her with the same ferocity as the man before him. His member wasn't as big as Briva's, but it was still large enough to displace the mixture of sperm and pussy juice that coated Daphnia's insides, forcing it out with a lewd squelch. But neither of the two even noticed; they were too busy fucking.

The long absence must have worn on Tivin, because within seconds his cum had joined Briva and Daphnia's own juices. Daphnia mewled in disappointment. She was just getting started! Plus, she hadn't even come yet.

Maybe a change of plans was in order. Daphnia quickly figured out that missionary position would mean only one of them could have her at a time—that wouldn't do. So, she got down on all-fours, still leaking juices from her slit, and beckoned to each of her lovers.

They didn't need to be told twice. Briva took her rear, while Tivin her front. The former slave slammed into her needful pussy with the force of a hurricane, while she laved her manservant's dick with her tongue. She felt so full, so fulfilled, with a hard cock in either side of her. Their previous orgasms had given them some staying power, and so Daphnia enjoyed at least four of her own. Ah, the benefits of such a sensitive body. They both emptied twin loads into her—Tivin first, then Briva second.

But the night was still young. Switching sides, they rocked in tandem for a while before they decided to give something else a try. Daphnia lay back on her back and let her lovers have free rein of her body. Predictably enough, the first thing that they went for were her breasts. Men! Perhaps they just couldn't help it . They were, after all, the largest and roundest pair of tits that magic could create—bronzed mountains of perfection that sat high, firm and proud and never sagged an inch. Daphnia moaned as four hands groped her breasts every which way, their immense size making it a difficult task for even the two men to cover them. They then moved to palming her full ass, and her curving hips, her soft skin and sloped tummy. The princess lost herself in a delirium of pleasure. Life as a slave meant she had precious few opportunities to just sit back and be worshipped in such a manner.

It got better. Her lovers' hands had almost reduced her to a quivering mess, but when they brought their tongues into play . . . when two, hungry mouths descended on her nipples, she almost came there and then. Briva and Tivin were relentless, alternately sucking, licking and lightly biting at her udders until she came and came and came. And when that wasn't enough, they dived down to her sodden snatch to finger her until the bed was soaked with her juices. Daphnia was in the seventh heaven of joy. If this wasn't paradise, it was very close to it.

But it still lacked something, namely, cock. In the course of her travels, Daphnia had licked pussies, sucked cock and engaged in every sex act known to man, and then some. But in her opinion, there was nothing like a good, strong, hard cock in her to let her scale the heights of pleasure. So once again, Daphnia assumed the position of the beasts and had her lovers take her roughly in turns, squealing in pleasure all the way. She let them push her against the bed, her massive breasts flattening themselves against the sheets and her erect nipples digging against the fabric as she fucked herself back against them, thrusting her wide hips back as intensely as she was penetrated.

Finally, it was over. Daphnia lost count of the amount of orgasms she and her lovers had shared, but it was a lot. The princess had allowed herself to bask in the warm afterglow of good sex. Well, actually lovemaking would have been a better way to describe what they had just shared. She enjoyed rough fucking and orgies, but there was something special about joining her body with people she cared about and who felt the same. Plus, it was not as if Briva wasn't rough with her, far from it! He had ploughed her thoroughly and well, hard and muscled where Tivin was smooth and gentle. It was truly the best sex of her life.

She never would have thought she could have the best of both worlds—rough sex that was also loving at the same time. But then, she never would have ever thought that her kingdom would be seized, that she would be transformed into an elfslut, and that she would get it back. Life was indeed strange.

Which brought her to considering the future. What awaited her in the future? She didn't know.

Maybe . . . maybe it wasn't so bad being an elfslut.

She couldn't believe she was thinking that, but it could very well be true. She had never once considered in her past life as a princess whether she was happy or not. There were responsibilities to be handled, and so she discharged them. Things to be learnt, and so she learnt them. Happiness simply didn't enter the equation.

But now, she couldn't even rule even if she wanted to. She didn't think the populace would take well to having a curvy elfslut sitting on the throne. For one, she wouldn't be able to give any speeches without half the people lusting after her.

So, she would have no kingdom to rule, but Erecia would be left in her mother's capable hands. And her brother wasn't quite the dunce that he was before. This entire escapade had changed him for the better, she felt. She would be free for the first time to live a life completely on her own.

She would have freedom, and possibly adventure. And sex. Lots of sex. It would probably be really good sex, too. Perhaps she and Cythea would compare notes.

When she looked at it that way, it wasn't that bad. Not having access to magic smarted terribly, but she still had her wits about her, and with her new body, she was sure she could charm and seduce her way through any situation that might present itself to her. In fact, the prospect quite appealed to her. She had learnt just how powerful lust was in all of its incarnations, and how to harness it, and enjoy it.

Daphnia heaved a satisfied sigh, smiled and lay back into Tivin and Briva's sleeping bodies. Erecia was free once more, and she was freer. Whatever the future held, she was sure she would greet it with open arms . . . and legs.

******

It's finally done . . . IT'S FINALLY DONE! For a while I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get this thing complete. But here it is, and I'm standing at the finish line, and well, it's been quite a ride.

So, first of all, if you're reading this, I hope you have enjoyed yourself. It took a lot out of me to write, and while it was fun, it was also a lot of effort! But anything for my readers, hey? :)

Many thanks to all who sent in words of support and encouragement during the process. I won't list names here for reasons of privacy, but you know who you are. Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you.

What's next? I have several other (make that MANY other) ideas boiling away, but only time will tell what happens to them. Maybe Daphnia will go on more adventures. Maybe she'll get her body back . . . maybe she won't. Maybe I'll write something completely different.

Do let me know what you think! Any comments - negative or positive, will be greatly appreciated. And let me know what you want! Less story, more fucking? More fucking, less story? Different kinds of transformations? Something else entirely? I would love to know what my readers want and think.

All right, that's enough for me at this moment I believe. This is izenrann signing off . . . for now at least.

izenrann
izenrann
353 Followers
12