The Principal Ch. 01

Story Info
Melanies goes to a school for women to get pregnant.
2.6k words
4.09
112.7k
75

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jesswills
jesswills
35 Followers

Introduction:

In the not too distant future almost all men have become infertile. This has led to great conflict and has resulted in a very different world. In England the political system and cities have collapsed. There has been a return to a much more feudal system in which men behave like men and women are treated like women. There are only a handful of men who remain fertile. Each of these men has established a 'finishing school' for girls.

On their eighteenth birthday girls are sent to the finishing schools. Here they attend classes to assist them in their duties. Ultimately each girl hopes to fall pregnant to the Principal at which point they graduate and can be sold off as a husband to an infertile man...

Chapter One

Melanie sat anxiously in the Principal's waiting room. She crossed and uncrossed her legs in nervous anticipation. The school skirt that she had been given was far too short and it rode up well past the middle of her thighs as she sat on the low wooden bench.

Three schoolgirls entered the room and Melanie shyly looked them up and down. The first was a very short slight Asian with a pleated grey skirt that barely covered the bottom curve of her ass. She was just beginning to show as pregnant with her rounded tummy peeking out between her white buttoned blouse and the top of her waistband. She was closely followed by two tall full breasted blondes who were clearly sisters, if not twins.

Each girl wore a cloth band clasped firmly around their necks. Melanie's was a soft ivory colour but the others were made from different colours and patches of cloth.

"Ohh a virgin!" exclaimed the Asian, as she slouched next to Melanie. Her bare thigh pressed up against Melanie making her feel hot an uncomfortable.

"Don't be shy sweetie" continued the pregnant girl - " I'm sure he'll stick his big cock in you and pump his hot cum up your tight cunt before you know it. Then you'll be knocked up like the rest of us." Melanie drew back in shock, her colour rising in embarrassment. She stammered and looked questioningly at the blondes.

"Yeah, we're up the duff too." Confirmed the taller of the girls. She fingered a red stripe on her multi-coloured collar.

"You'll learn to read the girls collars in time. Red means you're preggo. I'm Sophie."

"I'm Melanie"

"This is my sister Jane, and this vulgar little slut is Teal" replied Sophie. Teal smiled wickedly at Melanie, Jane just rolled her eyes. The girl's introductions were interrupted by the secretary who announced that the Principal was ready to see them now.

"All of us?" asked Melanie.

"Yes - he said it would be appropriate for you to watch." The secretary stood to open the door into the Principal's office and Melanie's eyes widened to see that her skirt was ridiculously short. It was barely a white lacy frill that extended below a narrow white elastic belt. Her navy blue thong was clearly visible beneath the lace and was bulging to contain her pussy lips. Melanie looked up and again blushed guiltily as her eyes met the secretary's gaze.

The Principal's office was very large and imposing. Soft rugs covered sections of the polished hardwood floors. A fire crackled noisily in the corner and there were several plush couches scattered around the room. The secretary's high heels clicked noisily as she directed Melanie to sit on a tall stool. Jane, Sophie and Teal were led to a long but narrow desk close to the fireplace.

Melanie watched in fascination as the girls stood facing the desk, side by side with their hips touching. There were a series of straps attached to the edge of the desk. The secretary used them to fasten each of the girls' upper thighs firmly to the edge of the desk, the leather strap tightly clasped just below their ass cheeks. The girls were then instructed to bend over the desk and another strap on the top of the desk was fastened across their lower backs. Melanie noted that the top of the desk in front of Teal had a shallow groove dug out that accommodated her rounded womb. The secretary lifted each girls skirt in turn to reveal their bare curved buttocks and from Melanie's vantage point she could clearly see the smooth hairless outer lips of her classmate's dripping cunts.

Of course no school girl was permitted to wear underwear.

Melanie's eyes were completely glued to the sight glistening in the firelight before her so she gasped in shock when she felt the strong arms of a man grasp her hips from behind.

"Do you like what you see Melanie?" asked the Principal. His breath was hot and wet in her ear and his stubble was rough against the skin of her cheek.

"Yes sir" she admitted quietly.

"Why do you think they are here?"

Melanie was finding it hard to think. It was the first time a man had held her like this. He felt so strong and firm and possessive and he smelt so different.

"Well they're already pregnant aren't they, sir, so they can't be ovulating." she said. "You made them pregnant, didn't you?"

"Yes Melanie - I did." He confirmed.

"You're one of the only ones left who can do it, aren't you, sir."

"That's right Melanie - do you want me to make you pregnant now too?"

Melanie bit her lip and tried to concentrate. His hands had moved from her hips around her stomach until they were just millimetres above her soft pubic hairs. She felt like he already knew everything about her body better than she did.

"I don't think I'm ready to be pregnant, but I'm 18 now, so I have to come to school."

"I like your honesty Melanie, but if you fail to address me as sir again I'll strap you down next to Jane." He stated, with an edge to his voice.

"I'm so sorry sir, I'm new, it won't happen again sir." She stammered nervously.

The Principal walked around in front of Melanie and she only had a moment to take in his height, his short cropped black hair and his smartly tailored suit before he strode off to speak with his secretary. He handed her a short leather strap and made his way around to the far side of the table. He stood with his legs braced slightly apart directly in front of Sophie. Sophie's hands were flat on the desk and she was able to arch her back against the strap and bring her head up so that it was nearly vertical. Her pert breasts were spilling out from her blouse and the Principal looked down at her sternly.

"So Melanie, why do you think these girls are here strapped to my desk?"

"The must have broken one of the school rules and they need to be punished, sir." Melanie replied with a tremor in her voice.

"That's exactly right, isn't it Sophie?"

"That's right, sir" replied Sophie thickly, her voice sounding strangely ragged to Melanie.

For Sophie of course the Principal's cock was mere inches from her face and straining against his trousers. It had been two months since Sophie had been filled by his enormous shaft. The last time she'd had it she had been ovulating and he had filled her slippery cunt with his cum until it overflowed down her ass crack. Sophie remembered how he'd lifted her hips up off the desk to make sure his seed didn't spill but there had been so much, and his cock had filled her so completely that she hadn't been able to take it all. When he saw it running down over her anus he had been so angry at the waste that he had forced the secretary lick out Sophie's ass and spit the excess cum back where it belonged.

Sophie moaned slightly as the unbidden memory moistened her cunt in expectation.

The Principal unzipped his pants and his meat swung free, the bulbous head brushing briefly against Sophie's chin. Melanie gasped at the size of it, it seemed impossibly large and she felt naked fear at the prospect of being fucked for the first time by something so huge.

Sophie parted her lips and gazed up at the Principal, seeking permission before gently taking the head of his still flaccid cock into her wet mouth. She began licking and sucking eagerly, but it was not long before his shaft had swollen so much that it was all Sophie could do to open her mouth wide enough to fit his head between her white teeth. He stepped back and repositioned Sophie's head into a better angle and began to push his cock in and out between her lips.

"Sophie" He began to lecture as he slowly fucked her open mouth "you have broken our 8th school rule. What is the 8th rule Sophie?" Sophie struggled to reply and gasp for breath in between his thrusts.

"Schoolgirls only . . . orgasm . . . . when the. . . . Principal . . . . says." She managed at last.

Melanie found herself mouthing the words along with Sophie, but at the same time she realised she had been rubbing her own clit in arousal and in defiance to that very rule.

The Principal withdrew and nodded to the secretary who began to spank Sophie without warning. Sophie cried out and wriggled against the straps while the Principal moved on to Teal. If anything Teal had more difficulty accommodating his raging cock in her sassy little mouth. But she managed in the end, but from where Melanie was watching Teal only seemed to be taking a third of his shaft at most into her mouth before she would gag and come up gasping for air.

The Principal moved on to Jane and repeated the treatment that her sister had enjoyed while the secretary moved on to Teal. Sophie's ass was bright red and would clearly be tender for some time.

The Principal returned to stand in front of Sophie. "Please put it in my pussy sir" she whimpered. He held out his hand to the secretary who gave him a tube of lubricant. Melanie saw Sophie smile blissfully in anticipation and rest her head on the desk. He lathered his raging rock with the lube and then lifted Sophie's head of the desk by her hair.

She parted her lips in surprise and then shock as he force fed his slimy meat against the back of her throat. Melanie squirmed to see how Sophie's back arched as if to gag but he just kept pushing until his sopping wet cock slipped down her throat and her nose was hard up against his pubic hair. Sophie's eye's bulged and she struggled for air. In one fluid motion he withdrew his whole cock. Sophie gasped and then he slammed it back in.

Melanie began to rub herself furiously as she watched Sophie getting her face completely pounded. She couldn't believe that he had lubed up his cock to force Sophie to deep throat. Just as Melanie was getting close to cumming the Principal looked up and caught her eye. Melanie stopped, ashamed.

"I'm sorry, sir" She cast her eyes down.

She heard a wet pop as he pulled Sophie's head from his huge dick. The sound of Sophie's sobs for breath filled the room as the Principal walked softly towards Melanie.

"Unstrap them" He said. He stood directly in front of Melanie, she squirmed on the stool, not daring to meet his gaze.

"Get on the table" He growled.

"Yes sir" she moaned in fright. She hurried to the table, conscious of the slippery wetness soaking her inner thighs. The secretary had already loosened the girls and they stood aside, stretching their sore muscles and rubbing their tanned backsides.

"On your back." He ordered.

Melanie leapt up onto the table quivering with fright. She was a virgin. This man's cock was far too big. Tears sprang unnoticed or heeded from her eyes.

"Sophie, Jane, part her legs. Wider, bend them at the knee, like this, lift her ass up off the desk." His instructions were sharp. Melanie was laid completely bare, her open upturned fertile virgin cunt exposed to the four girls and the Principal. He drank in the sight of her, breathing deeply and pointing his horrendously large cock at her tiny pink entrance.

"Teal, part her cunt lips" He ordered.

"Yes sir".

Melanie felt her small fingers pulling her pussy open, her clit was throbbing, she was so exposed and parted that her tight little ass opened just a fraction. Melanie closed her eyes and felt the surprising softness of the head of her Principal's cock rub against her cunt. She looked down between her pert little breasts and over her pubic mound and whimpered aloud at the sight of his ravaging monstrous cock leaking precum.

His hand gripped his shaft tightly and he jerked it - just once.

A huge stream of white hot cum shot like a gob of spit straight into her open cunt hole.

The girls squealed in excitement and shock as squirt after squirt fired into her upturned pussy. Melanie gasped and wriggled as the thick rivulets of cum pumped with precision, filling her virgin hole with salty seed. His orgasm went on and on. Teal cupped her delicate fingers against Melanie's ass hole to catch the streams of cum and pool them back into her gaping cunt. Melanie's fear at the sight of the Principal's gigantic member turned to frustration as she realised he wasn't actually going to fuck her. His great gobs of white hot juice were going to knock her up and she wasn't even going to get broken in as a woman.

She moaned plaintively, but the Principal was already turning away. His secretary was on her knees and he was giving her further instructions while he wiped his still dripping cock across her eager face. Melanie tried to sit up but the twins were firmly holding her thighs up in the air to keep her pussy pointing up while Teal scooped as much cum into her slit as possible.

The Principal tucked his receding prick back into his trousers and looked Melanie in the eye. "You're going to cum now, because it makes your cervix open and spasm when you do. That will help my cum fuck you right up and make you pregnant like these girls. Teal, tongue fuck her ass. Miss, straddle her face and lick her clit till she cums." He instructed firmly.

"Yes sir." Answered the girls obediently.

The secretary stepped out of her navy panties, mounted the desk and lowered her musky clean shaven lips directly onto Melanie's helpless upturned face. The girls breasts rubbed against one another's taught stomachs as the secretary bent forward and began stroking Melanie's exposed clit with her wet, firm tongue.

Melanie squirmed and groaned. Her sense of sight and smell were completely swamped by the older woman's cunt juices and when Teal's little Asian tongue began to probe her tight ass she began to shake and shudder. She had no control over herself at all. The secretary rubbed her loins across Melanie's face roughly and Teal forced her tongue deeper into her intimate virgin ass with quick pounding strokes.

It took only a minute for Melanie's whole body to spasm in the fiercest orgasm she had ever experienced. Her ass and pussy clenched shut sending the Principal's semen squirting out onto Tea'ls waiting face and mouth. Melanie felt the depths of her cunt tighten and she knew that his cum was splashing all over her cervix and violating her inner most entrance.

Eventually the virgin calmed. Her breathing slowed and the other school girls helped her up to her feet. The Principal had already left to attend to other business.

To be continued.

jesswills
jesswills
35 Followers