The Printer Room

Story Info
Temp keeps her job.
836 words
3.62
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie knew that her job at the corporate office was about finished. She had been a temp long enough to know when the project was going to end and this one was coming to a close. The office had been a really great place to work, with lots of perks, including some hot looking guys. With her flame red hair, petite figure and bright green eyes, catching men had never been a problem. She had flirted with some of them, but one guy, Adam, who worked in the accounting department, had caught her eye. He was tall, with a fabulous athletic build, beautiful brown eyes and lots of dark, curly hair. "What I wouldn't do to get a look at his body," she thought one day as she was waiting for some computer reports to print.

The computer printer room was one of her favorite places in the office; sure it was loud and noisy, bright and hot, but it was a place she could daydream about Adam and the printers made such delicious vibrations when she touched them. She would often find herself leaning against the printers, rubbing her pussy and thinking of Adam's dreamy body, wondering what kind of a lover he was.

"Janie, when are those reports going to be ready?" Said Adam, as he came walking into the printer room. His dark eyes flashing as he saw what was happening. She was really getting into the vibrations of the printer. Her already short skirt was pushed even higher on her thighs and her hands were rubbing her nipples, hard and pointed, through her blouse. He stood for a moment watching her straighten her clothes. "Wow, you sure look ready," he said "ready for some of me, I'd say." He came up to her, his hands moving around her, feeling her tight, firm ass and moving up to her small waist. "That sounds really good to me, sir," she said with a shy smile.

Janie slowly began to unbuckle his belt and lower his pants. Adam reached into her bra and removed her full, rounded tits, each with a hard nipple. He slowly licked them, his tongue making a ring around each pink nipple, sucking gently. Groaning, she found his cock beautifully seated in a bed of dark curls, just as she had imagined it, standing proud and erect, a solid rod of pulsing flesh with a gorgeous head just begging her to suck. Bending down she slid her lips over the huge tip and began to draw him deep within her mouth, licking and sucking like a giant lollipop, so yummy. He groaned as she began to move her tongue around the end of his hard cock, taking him in further and further. As she slowly began squeezing his balls, he began thrusting against her persistent, suckling lips. After several minutes, she looked up at him, pulled him slowly out of her mouth and gave his throbbing cock one last lick.

"How'd you like that sir?" She asked as she lifted her head. "It was good, really good; but I don't feel like you quite finished the job," he replied, as he lifted her skirt.

Adam picked her up and sat her on the nearest printer, still vibrating it's current print job. He slipped her panties to the side and began to feel the hot, wet lips of her pussy, glistening in her fox red pelt of fur. He outlined the full, open lips of her with his long fingers. "Oh, yeah," she groaned, as the movement of the printer intensified her excitement. He began massaging her engorged clit, rubbing faster and faster.

"I think it's time to finish up this print job," he said, as he lifted her to the edge of the printer, spread her thighs and sat her on his hard cock, slowly moving in and out of her moist and hot pussy. She wrapped her legs around his back and he began to fuck her slow and hard. "God, I love the way you feel in me," she whispered in his ear. Watching his cock moving in and out of her tightness, she begged him, "Give it to me, baby. I want it all." He drove his cock deeper into her, moaning, as his body began thrusting uncontrollably into hers. She felt his hot cum pouring into her pussy and she began to rub her clit with her fingers, faster and faster, until she exploded in orgasm.

Breathing hard, he buckled his pants. "Beautiful job, Janie, well done. I think we need to hire you on for good. No more temp work for you, I will recommend that you be assigned to the printer room. You seem to have quite a talent for print jobs." She straightened her skirt and smiled. "Thank you, sir. I look forward to working with you, anytime." Wow, Janie thought, as she got her purse to leave for the day, a great job and a hot fuck, what more could a girl want.