The Prison Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Mistress leaned back slightly and allowed me to take a single breath before smothering me again.

"Welcome to my fat pussy, slave." She said, laughing. "You'll be spending a lot of time here, and you'll need to get good at the whole not breathing very often thing."

I nodded, and kept licking. I made sure to rub my nose on her clit while using the flat of my tongue to really pleasure her. I could feel her growing wetter and wetter as I worked, and her moans grew stronger and more frequent. I could barely focus on enjoying the moment however, as I was constantly out of breath. Mistress' smothered me for longer each time, and I realized the only way out of this was to make her cum. This was an extremely difficult proposition, as I was barely conscious at this point, but I kept working like the slave I am.

With each delicious lick, Mistress drew closer to climax, but I grew closer to passing out inside of her fat pussy. My vision was narrowing, and it felt like I would never make it. I took one more deep breath as she leaned back yet again, and began licking as best I could as she resumed smothering me. Suddenly, Mistress let out a long powerful moan, and her body quivered on top of me, and she yanked my face hard into her pussy. She began to convulse in pleasure, and my face was drenched in cum and saliva. She slowly slid off of me, and I gasped for breath, glad that I had finally succeeded. I honestly could not have lasted any longer.

Mistress looked down on me, with a big smile on her face.

"Not bad for a first time, slave," she said, clearly pleased.

"Thank you Mistress, I would gladly serve you as much as you dire at any time," I replied dutifully.

"Well then, I guess we'll keep going for the rest of the evening," she laughed.

Suddenly, my face was enveloped yet again.

12