The Prison Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...mmmmm."

I moaned as he thrust his cock back into me. I was so lost in the moment he could have done anything he wanted to. He was fucking me with a tremendous pace and I felt so full. His cock was so thick I felt I was being stretched. His balls slapped against me on every penetration and it only intensified the stimulations in my pussy. Greg never said a word he just fucked me with both hands on my hips pulling me into him.

Here was a man I had said less than a dozen words to fucking me like an animal.

"OHH...DON'T STOP GREG," I screamed.

Another orgasm building and my desire was taking over my senses,

"I AM GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK," I yelled lustfully, "FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY, FILL ME UP."

I was on the edge and Greg was going to take me over it.

"UGH...UGH...URRRGGGHHH."

I came so hard over his cock that he had to hold me up; I then felt the enormous head of his cock grow larger inside me.

"HUURRGGGHHHH...AGAIN...PLEASE."

I begged screaming as my pussy exploded hot liquid all over Greg and down my leg. It sent him over the edge,

"HUURRGGGHHHH...GRRRRRR...GRRRRRR."

He was growling and moaning loudly, echoing through the alleyway as he fired a stream of hot thick semen into my pussy. My pussy clamped down around his cock and milked him of every last drop he had. We held that position for a minute until he spun me around and caught me in his arms. We kissed deeply for another minute until he handed me my panties and we got dressed.

We headed back into the bar. In the distance I could see Laura stood alone so I made my way towards her.

"You OK lovey?" I asked, "I've been searching for you."

"I'm good but shall we leave?" She replied looking at me sheepishly.

"Sure."

I wrapped my arm around her and lead her out of the door. We flagged down a cab and made our way home. I could feel Greg's cum leaking out of my pussy and into my panties. My hips jerked as it did and I am sure I saw Laura do the same. I put my arms around her and pulled her towards my lips and whispered into her ear

"I know baby, your secret is safe with me."

She looked up to me and a smile appeared on her face. We hugged all the way home.

****************************************************************

I awoke Sunday morning feeling guilty. My pussy was sore and I dare not touch it. I showered and dressed before making my way downstairs. It was already midday and I knew James would be home in a few hours. Just thinking about him brought back the guilt. I tried to justify my actions by saying I deserved to have my desires fulfilled. James was too selfish in the bedroom and too self-absorbed in every other aspect of our lives together. I knew what I had done was wrong, I would have to live with that but I guess this was something that had built up within me over a number of years. I felt happy that I had only two more lessons left at the prison. I felt I really needed a vacation and decided I would talk it over with James. I got down to work on my final lesson plans before her returned home and we could talk.

****************************************************************

I walked into the classroom with an air of confidence. I felt I was making a real difference and apart from a few comments here and there I faced no problems whatsoever. The class was buzzing and the focused faces of my students reflected against the bright computer screens in front of them. The work was now a bit more difficult and a few were beginning to struggle.

"Mrs Daniels I just can't get this," Mateo said looking suddenly perplexed, "Can you help me?"

I made my way over to him and after a few minutes he had it. As I walked back to my desk I could feel Javon's eyes on me. I got to my desk and turned to look at him. He looked lost in thought so I chose to ignore him. But by the end of the class everyone rose out of their seats and filed past me to leave except for Javon who I realised was still sat there.

"Everything alright Javon," I asked "you look lost."

"I just don't get this office software stuff," He replied.

I walked over to his desk and talked it over with him. Bobby emerged through the door and asked if everything was ok.

"Yes Bobby," I replied, "Mr Marshall is just stuck on something, won't be a minute."

Javon had finally realised where he was going wrong when I felt it. His hand was up my dress and resting at the back of my knee where he was stroking it. I froze again. I turned to look him in the eye as his hand rose to my inner thigh. My body shook with lust and fear as I looked towards the door. I stupidly parted my legs to give him access to my sex.

Javon took the invitation and soon had his fingers on my panties. He began rubbing my labia and I knew I was getting wet. He slipped a finger under my panties and thrust his finger into my vagina. It took my breath away and I could feel his thumb rubbing against my virgin asshole. It brought me out of my daze.

I turned to speak and he cut me off,

"Take those panties off," He growled "Now."

"N...N...No" I stuttered, "I'll call Bobby."

"Do it now bitch or I'll tell Stevens that your pussy juices are all over my fingers," He warned lifting his fingers to his nose and inhaling the scent.

"Bastard," I growled back snarling at him.

"Get them off before Bobby comes back Missy."

Reluctantly I stepped away from him and removed my underwear, stuffed them in a ball and handed them to him. He stuffed them in his pocket just as Bobby returned.

"All good brotha Bobby," Javon said smiling, "teach here sure is good."

I managed to leave the prison quickly. I was in a complete daze. I had been seduced and manipulated by a criminal and I allowed it to happen and acquiesced to his demands. I was a fool and now my pussy was on fire and I struggled to catch my breath. This was not a good sign.

I called James hoping he would be home when I returned so he could at least attempt to distinguish the flames of desire washing over me. The phone rang through to voicemail and my state of arousal had not abated but increased. I needed to cool off and regain my senses. I wanted to touch myself but feared where that may lead, especially whilst driving. I was still 15 minutes from home and I saw a gas station up ahead. I pulled off the road and headed towards it. I hoped they had bathroom facilities I could use.

The station was a little rundown. I think it was still in private ownership and looked old fashioned. I must have been here before but somehow it seemed alien to me. I pulled up and entered.

The attendant behind the counter was an older guy and looked out of place. He was probably in his fifties with a grey beard and grey hair at the sides but completely bald on top.

"Can I help you?" He said in a deep voice.

I moved closer to see he was very tall and as he looked me up and down I must have looked a mess. He was chewing a pen and as he spoke I could see a mouth filled with yellow, nicotine stained teeth. I recoiled in revulsion as his face turned.

"I...I need the bathroom."

I was still in a daze and the store was hot, offering me no salvation.

"Caught short are you?" He replied with his eyes on my chest.

"I just need to cool off," I pleaded, "Do you mind?"

"No problem, we have a watercooler by the door so help yourself," He said sympathetically.

"Thanks," I whispered warmly.

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away. I took a drink from the cooler but it did nothing to cool me or quell the fire down below.

"You sure are pretty miss," The old guy suddenly exclaimed, "Oh yes very pretty."

I ignored him and headed through the door in search of the bathroom. My head was still spinning as I almost fell through the door. I reached the sink and splashed cold water over my face. It started to trickle down my chest and into my bra, my nipples hardened with the coolness of the water. I looked in the mirror and realised the only thing I needed was James and a shower.

Suddenly the door behind me opened and in the mirror I could see the old attendant standing at the door grinning from ear-to-ear and looking me up and down.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm those titties sure are nice," He said making me cringe.

"Go away and leave me be," I said angrily.

"You come into my business all hot and bothered and then tell me to go away?" He mocked sarcastically.

"You think I would miss out on seeing a hot piece of ass like you?" He continued moving closer to me.

"Leave me alone or I'll scream this place down," I said turning to face him.

"Not until I see those titties you cock teasing little bitch."

His words shocked me to my core. I was disgusted at his suggestion but I was all fired up. We faced each other off for a minute, saying nothing. My heartrate increased and my breathing became laboured. My hands moves to the straps of my dress and lowered them. My small breasts and my erect little nipples were now exposed. The animal just laughed as he walked up to me. I felt like I was watching somebody else, like I wasn't in control of my own mind and body. As he came within inches of me he reached out a hand and grabbed my boob roughly and pinched my nipple.

"Hurrghh."

I took in a sharp intake of breath as he thrust his other hand up my dress and grabbed my bare pussy.

"Filthy little bitch has no panties...and so wet...wow," He said licking his lips.

I was both repulsed and lost in the moment. I needed his touch; I needed to quell my desire. His rough hands were now attacking my pussy and every time he touched my clit small bolts of electricity ran right through me.

"Urgh...mmmm," I whimpered silently.

He grabbed me by the back of the neck and pushed his head into mine and kissed me on the lips. I tried to push him away but he persevered and kissed me harder, his tongue was stabbing at my lips and as I moaned my lips parted and he violated my mouth with his disgusting tongue.

I heard the zip of his pants and as he loosened his grip he unbuckled them. He moved both hands to my face and squeezed my cheeks together until my lips parted and my mouth opened. He forced me to my knees where I was met with a long skinny cock that must have been at least 9 inches. He had a matt of musky smelling grey hair at the base and a bulging vein across its entire length.

"Suck it bitch."

My lips parted and I took him into my mouth and sucked vigorously. The smell of the bathroom, the cold dirty floor and the taste of his hot cock filled me with different emotions. I felt degraded, disgusted and yet highly aroused and the fire in my pussy and the dull throbbing ache in my stomach needed to be sated.

He pulled me off his cock and spun me around. He pushed me up against the wall and bent me over. He lifted my dress up over my hips and rested it on my upper back. My soaking wet sex must have glistened under the glowing lights.

"Ask me to fuck you," He said coldly, "tell me how much you want it?"

"Fuck me," I replied my mind lost.

He rubbed his cock over my sex until his cock was covered in my juices and in one thrust he penetrated me.

"FUCK," I screamed as he went deep.

For an old guy he knew what he was doing.

"DO IT YOU BASTARD."

I yelled at him as he breathlessly fucked me. His old balls slapped me as he took me to the hilt.

"ARRGGHH YOU FUCKER."

I screamed at him as he moved his hand around and pinched my swollen clit. He grabbed me by the hair and started to pound me like I was some worthless slut. It felt like his long cock was stabbing my cervix. His skinny cock was hitting all the right places without stretching my aching pussy

"OH FUCK."

The old bastard was going to make me cum. My surroundings had fuelled my lust and now I was going to orgasm over some old man's cock.

"FUCK ME...FUCK THAT PUSSY," I screamed.

His paced quickened and he struggled to catch his breath. I hoped he wouldn't keel over with a heart attack.

"Urgh...Urgh...Urgh," He moaned trying to keep the pace.

"DON'T STOP YOU OLD BASTARD...DO IT... DO IT...ARGHHH...ARGGHHH."

My legs began to shake and my hips bucked over his cock as I orgasmed. My pussy clamped down over his cock and refused to let him go. He fucked me to another orgasm until my legs gave way and I fell to my knees.

I was trying to catch my breath as I turned to see him vigorously masturbating his cock. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face closer to his musky cock that was now soaked in my juices. His meatus was now hitting my lips, covering them in our juices before he pulled away slightly where I was then staring down at his urethra as it opened and fired a stream of hot sticky semen all over my lips

"URGHHH FUCK!"

He yelled as he fired more streams of thick smelly cum over my face and into my hair.

"OH FUCK," He growled.

He pulled away and put his cock back into his pants. I remained on my knees in a sticky mess as he walked through the door and left me alone in a heap on the cold hard floor. I pulled myself up and dressed before running out the door, through the store and out into the warm air. As I left I heard him say,

"You come back soon missy."

I got into my car and drove as fast as I could home. Luckily James was not there to see the mess I was in. I headed for the shower wondering what has become of me. What was going on in my head that I allowed this to happen?

****************************************************************

Over the weekend James and I decided that we would take a vacation as soon as my prison job was finished and almost by coincidence Monday morning Peter Stevens called to ask if I would consider bringing forward my last lesson. After some discussion we decided that I would come in on Wednesday, that way Peter could be there to sign the guys off. I did not know if that was standard policy but was happy to be able to get away to a beach somewhere a few days earlier.

James was oblivious to my liaisons with other men. I continued to sleep with him and continued to be let down. After sex with James the guilt I felt always subsided. Being fulfilled elsewhere was not the future I wanted for us and hopefully a vacation will bring us closer together, especially if I open up about my needs and desires in the bedroom.

****************************************************************

It was my final day at the prison and I was greeted by Peter in the reception foyer where we briefly discussed my lesson plan for the day. He asked me if I felt any of the students would need some extra time to finish and if they did would I mind sticking around to help them. Of course I agreed.

The class were fantastic and everyone got down to work and finished early. I was very impressed and as Peter walked in everyone was chatting away. He addressed them which ended in an impromptu applause for me. I was very touched and a little emotional. This whole experience, regardless of the incident with Javon, had been so worth it and taught me so much. Peter asked if anyone needed some extra time and I looked around the room and saw no hands raised. I looked back and smiled at Peter who was still looking out to the class,

"You do Mr Marshall."

I froze in fear. I swung round to see Javon grinning with a sly smile.

"Well I'm sure Mrs Daniels wouldn't mind helping you," Peter said, "how long do you need Javon?"

"Oh only 10 minutes or so Mr Stevens sir," Javon replied, his smile now wider.

"Well over to you Megan." Peter said.

Everyone else rose to leave, thanking me again on their way out. As Peter and Bobby left I found myself alone with Javon.

"What are you playing at Javon?"

I growled in hushed tone as he pulled my panties out of his pocket and moved them to his face. That act disgusted me and I was angry.

"Put them away, what do you want?" I asked.

"We haven't got much time so I'll say this clearly and if you argue with me then these here panties will end up...well, I don't quite know yet," He said taunting me.

"You wouldn't dare," I challenged and he just sat there laughing at me.

"You're wasting time so come over here, take off your panties and put them into your mouth, then bend over this desk," He said pointing at his own desk.

"NO WAY," I yelled hoping somebody would hear me.

But I knew he had me. He had my panties in his hand; where else would he have gotten them from? The idea of being fucked by a criminal had until now only been a fantasy and as my heart started to beat out of my chest I walked over to him dejected.

I reached under my dress and removed my underwear allowing them to drop to my knees and then to the floor. I stepped out of them, picked them up and put them into my mouth as instructed. I bent over the desk and lifted my skirt up over my hips. I felt the cool prison air against my pussy and I knew I was wet. My body had betrayed me yet again.

Javon moved behind me and I heard him shuffling around. I then felt his hands on my ass cheeks as he slapped them both causing me to bite down into my own panties.

"Ummpff."

I groaned as he penetrated my married pussy. I was at his mercy and he was giving me none of it in return.

"You ready for this bitch?" His words reinforced the reality of my situation.

I felt his thick cock slide into me and he wasted no time in teasing me, he just started to fuck me like I was a piece of meat, a receptacle for him to get off into. He battered my pussy,

"UMMPPFF...FUCK."

I screamed into my panties every time he attacked my now swollen sex.

"I fucking knew you wanted a bit of black cock baby."

He mocked me whilst continuing his assault of my body and mind.

"Take it all baby, take it all."

He laughed but my orgasm was already building. I threw my hips back to meet every inch of his cock and it wasn't lost on this animal what I was doing,

"WOOHOOO...She fucking loves it," He laughed.

His pace now getting faster and I could hear his breathing becoming more erratic.

"Hmmm...OHHHH"

I came hard and thrust my pussy back on to his cock to savour its girth, it wasn't long but it was thick and the stretching sensation was what I savoured most right now. After a few more thrusts I felt him tense up and then he grabbed my hips tightly. I felt his meatus swell up as he fired a long stream of hot semen into my married pussy, coating its' walls with his seed. He remained inside me for at least 10 seconds to ensure that he had emptied every drop from his large balls into my swollen, beaten pussy. He pulled out and sat back down.

I put my panties back on and no more than 30 seconds later Bobby appeared at the door. I was still breathless as I looked away from him, frightened to meet his gaze.

"We good here Mrs Daniels?" He said.

He must have known I had just been fucked in this very spot not 30 seconds previous, he must have known but said nothing.

"We are done Bobby," I managed to say as calm and composed as possible.

"Right, up Marshall and out."

He commanded and with that I was alone. I collected my things and made my way out as quickly as possible.

I rushed through the reception area where I was caught by Sarah and Lydia.

"Not leaving without saying goodbye are you?" They said in unison.

"Oh no. I didn't think anyone was here," I replied breathlessly.

We said our goodbyes and hoped we would see each other again before I left for my car.

I could feel Javon's sticky cum dripping from my sex and into my panties as Peter emerged from reception and caught me up. He began to speak but my mind was awash with mixed emotions. I did hear him thank me and wished me a happy vacation.

"Thanks," I said, "I think I need it."

I drove away from the prison knowing that I would never have to return.