The Prisoner

Story Info
Convict agrees to test a new drug.
2.4k words
3.93
46.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I got caught. Big deal. It was my "first offence", and I got a good lawyer. The bigger crime was that I only got two years. Rapists usually get much longer, but as I said, I got a good lawyer.

Anyway they want me to write about the experiment. My god I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.

It started when the doctor was giving me a check up. He asked if I wanted to participate in a little study they were working on. He said it might involve having sex under laboratory conditions. I was concerned that I get laughed at. He assured me nobody else would know, so I asked what they wanted me to do. I never turn down sex. He told me that his other job was with a drug testing company. They had developed a new anti-impotence drug and needed people to test it on. The prison would allow me to be a "lab rat" and it might even help my parole chances. The test would involve me taking the drug and then having intercourse as many times as I could manage so that they could determine if the dosage was correct. At this point he assured me that the sex would be with female prisoners, mostly call girls. I would have to perform first without the drug for comparison purposes. I nearly bit his hand off I excepted so quick. As I said, I don't turn down sex.

The first test was the very next day. I was taken to a different building and led to a room with three beds in. On one bed was my partner for the test, a petite Asian angel who introduced herself as Mai Li. The doctors left us to it, only saying that we were to have much intercourse as we could, time didn't matter. Mai Li stood up and took off her prison boiler suit as I did the same. Her body was quite muscular and her pubes were hairless, just the way I like them. Just so you know, I always shave mine off. I love the feeling of naked balls in my undies. The only thing I didn't like was the obvious fake boobs. Still, I had a hard on before my undies hit the floor. She looked at my dick and smiled.

We started with a bit of oral. I lay on the bed while she sort of knelt over me. I used my tongue on her pussy while she sucked and licked my boner. The sweet taste of pussy and the expert blow job made me glad to be alive. My beard must have tickled a bit because she kept moving her hips to make it touch her clit. Not that I minded, it was easier than licking her. My first orgasm blasted a load over her face and hair. She didn't seem to mind.

She soon had me hard again and turned around so that her pussy was ready to take me in. Before lowering herself she rubbed her pussy. When she started to come she dropped onto my dick and let herself go. That was the first time anybody did that to me. Her cunt muscles felt like they were milking me. Fantastic. If I had not just come myself I probably would have done so immediately. Awesome.

My turn. When she had calmed down, I rolled us over and began to fuck her hard. I love watching my rod slide in and out of a pussy. Specially a shaved one. I pushed her legs as far apart as I could and rammed home so hard my balls smacked against her ass. She began rubbing her clit again and soon began shaking with another orgasm. She was one sexed up bitch. Her face and black hair was still coated with my jism. Time for another coat. I pulled out of her hot pussy and crawled up her body till I could fuck her tits. They were big enough to cover my cock totally and she held them together for me as I rammed in and out of the valley between. It felt great. I was soon ready to blow. I pulled clear and wanked my dick as it erupted. The first spurt landed on her closed eyes the next one on her mouth and the third on her tits. The rest just leaked down my hand and balls onto her belly.

That was about all for that test. She could get me hard again for a while with her hands and mouth but no more sperm came out. I was satisfied. It was the first time I had even seen a woman in ten months. To get to have sex with one whilst still banged up, was well beyond my dreams.

After a weeks rest I was again taken to the three bedded room. This time several doctors waited for me. They checked my vital signs and weighed me, then gave me an injection. I felt a little fuzzy for a few minutes. It went away leaving me with a raging hard on. The doctors seemed pleased with this and after checking my heart rate again they filed out.

Not long later three girls filed in. The first one was the same girl I had fucked the week before. The other two were a tall ginger haired beauty and short, fat, ugly, blonde. I was ready to go so I helped the Asian out of her kit and threw her on the bed.

My dick was soon inside her, it felt great to be in her pussy again and I didn't last long, firing my first blast into her depths after only about a minute. It surprised me how much spurted out and that I was still hard. Not wanting to be ungrateful, I kept plugging her come filled snatch till we came. She started first, that milking action pushing me over the edge too. Our combined thrashings separated our genitals. We both watched as the spurts of semen I fired flew well over head and hit the wall above the bed. It was not just the distance, but the amount that spewed out that surprised us. It seemed to be half a pint at least. When it had stopped she looked at my still hard dick and invited me to fuck again.

I declined. I wanted some ginger minge. The other women had been watching and seemed as surprised as me that I was still hard. The ginger one, Ruth, was quite willing to sample my seemingly invincible cock. She grabbed it and used it like a handle to pull me onto a fresh bed. She started by cleaning all the mess off of the shaft, then the balls. Her mouth was like a silk glove. A hot silk glove, mind. She took my whole hard length in her gob, deep throating like a pro. Turns out she was a pro, they were all convicted prossies, like I said. Even though I had just come twice it didn't take much of her sucking to get me off. Yet again I sprayed loads of jism, mostly down her neck. Some of it made her choke, so she let the rest spray on her tits. As soon as I realised I was still stiff, I pushed her over and tore open her clothing. Her pubes were the same colour as her hair and had never been trimmed. Now, like I said, I like a shaven mound, but this ginger haven looked good enough to fuck. So I did. I ploughed her cunt like it had never been ploughed before. Her cunt was just as smooth as her mouth, and it was soon just as wet. The sensation of her hairy snatch on my legs was amazing. I kept ramming into her till I came again, filling her with sticky come. She seemed to come at the same time but thinking back, she was a pro. And I didn't care.

When I turned round Mai Li had gone, the blonde had got naked though. Ugh, I hate fat chicks. They just don't turn me on. Unfortunately the test was for me to fuck whoever they decided. So, as I never turn down sex, I walked over to her bed. To my surprise my dick was still stuck out like a truncheon. It felt a bit tender having never been used this many times in such a short time. It looked quite red around the glans, the shaft felt bruised and my balls ached. Still, it wanted more and the blonde was ready, so. This time I let her do all the work. I lay on my back, head on a pillow and watched as she did the business. She gave me a good coating of saliva, to ease the friction and then climbed on the bed. Her pubes were well trimmed and I could see long pussy lips hanging down from her crotch. Something twinkled and I realised she had a pierced clit hood. Cool, never fucked one of those before. Her fat naked body repelled me, but her hot wet cunt felt good. The way her body wobbled as she rode my cock was funny to watch. Her huge tits bounced at a different rate to her belly, which was at a different rate to her arms or chins. Her pussy was really wet now, I could feel a wet patch on the bed sheet from her juices. I noticed she was sweating and panting as she fucked me. One of her hands was holding the bed, supporting her weight, the other was frigging her clit, pulling on the ring that hung there. She came quite quickly making her body quiver like a jelly. Inside though her cunt nearly ripped my dick off. It was like she had a vice down there. I was not prepared for the pain in my cock, but it had an unexpected effect. I blew my wad. A massive stream of semen blasted up into her. She got off of me like lightning and grabbed my cock, jerking it off. We watched the jet of sperm nearly hit the ceiling, both surprised by the amount and the distance.

After she had licked me clean the blonde left the room and two more girls walked in. They were twins. I nearly came right then, just looking at them. They were oriental, slim, dark haired beautiful twins. Wow. Now, I'm not a religious man, but I thanked the maker that I met those girls. Not only were they visions of loveliness, but they sure knew how to fuck.

I never did find out there names, and the only difference I could tell, was one had no pubes, the other girls were heart shaped. They walked over to a bed and slipped out of their clothing. It was then I noticed their differing pubes. Before I got to them, they were kissing and fondling each other. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, so I waited, watching. Hair was suckling on NoHairs nipples, squeezing one while sucking and licking the other. NoHair was using both hands between the legs of Hair, one was pinching and twisting the clit, the other had two fingers inside her sisters pussy.

I heard the door open and a voice near to me told me they wanted a semen sample and would I jack off into this container. OK I thought, I had come more than ever already and my cock was still hard. One more ejaculation couldn't hurt. So while the twins played on the bed I watched and masturbated.

It didn't take long for the girls to change positions, adopting the classic sixty nine pose. Hair was on top facing away from me, her snatch clearly visible. NoHair was giving it a serious dose of tongue. These girls had obviously done this many times, each knew how to make the other jump, or moan. The amount of juice running down from the visible cunt, down her legs and over her sisters face made me drool. As I watched NoHair stuck three fingers into her sisters pussy and sucked the clit into her mouth. Hair groaned with pleasure as her sister finger fucked her. A fourth finger disappeared into the wet hole, quickly followed by the rest of the hand.

The pain in my shaft was greater than before and I almost considered calling for a doctor, but thought they would only stop the experiment and I was enjoying it.

It was the first time I had seen a fisting. I blew my load all over the floor, the doctor, the container and even the top of NoHairs head. The doctor looked a little surprised at the amount of liquid I fired at him, but thanked me and left. Without pause I stepped up, removed the hand and stuck my cock into the raised pussy of Hair. Her sisters hand grabbed my balls and started tugging at them, her mouth soon joined in. I seemed to be so aroused that I could ejaculate twice in as many minutes. I wanted to see how little time between orgasms I could manage. It seemed like about two minutes since I had sprayed the doctor, now I was spraying inside Hairy sister. The hairless girl had extricated herself from under her sister and I grabbed her, threw her face down on the bed and rammed into her doggy style. As she moaned her sister started massaging her buttocks. This gave me an idea. I pushed a finger in her anus. She screamed and her pussy gripped me tight. I blasted another load of jism, so much it ran out of her onto the bed. I think it was less than a minute since I had filled her sisters cunt. Must be some kind of record, two girls filled by one man in less than two minutes.

As I pulled out of the sweet pussy of NoHair her sister started to suck on my dick while squeezing my scrotum. My ejaculation was almost instant, filling her mouth and making me cringe as the pain in my dick got worse. I felt a bit fuzzy headed. The girls were looking at my crotch with fear on their faces, as soon as I looked down I saw why. Although the feeling of orgasm had gone away I was still leaking jism. It seemed to be red.

I passed out. When I woke up I was in this hospital bed. I can't feel anything below my waist, apparently they have it sedated. They asked me to write this before they tell me any more.

The End.

Doctors Note: the subject died two days later from blood loss and dehydration. We were unable to reverse the effects of the drug.