The Private Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels funny," she said as she began to squirm as he touched her butt.

She tried to rise from her knees as he put his finger up against her asshole.

"You're goin' like this sweet cheeks, just relax and enjoy."

"Ow daddy, not there," she whimpered.

Al could see Noobs was rubbing her pussy with one hand and rubbing her tiny asshole with the other. Noobs moved his hand to his mouth and licked two fingers getting them both wet. He then slowly slid one of his wet fingers into the young girl's ass.

"Ow daddy take it out, ow I don't like it."

"It'll be ok baby just relax and trust me."

Noobs pushed his finger in up to the knuckle.

"Oh. Aw daddy. Ouch. Please stop," she begged trying to rise off the bed.

"Put your head down and keep kneeling," he ordered, keeping his finger in her butt.

She did as he ordered but Al could hear she was still pleading with him to stop.

"It's going to be alright he said," as he put yet another finger into her ass.

"Not two baby, no please not two," she begged loudly.

Al could see the sinister smile on Noobs face as he worked two fingers in and out of the girl's butt. "Open your legs sweetness," he ordered.

Noobs began to really jam his fingers into her ass almost causing her to topple over.

"How's that feel doll?"

"It's swell daddy," she said trying to sound convincing.

Noobs slowed his fingers and began rubbing her pussy again with his free hand. Soon she was rocking back and forth in rhythm to his hand. Noobs stopped moving his fingers as she was now doing all the work. She looked like a kid's rocking horse as she moved back and forth to his touch.

"Tell me you like it." She let out a quiet moan. "Tell me!" he said.

"Oh daddy I like it. It feels good now."

"Tell me what you like."

"I like when you rub my pussy and play with my butt."

Al thought she didn't sound too sincere but based on Noobs reaction Al could understand how she didn't want to piss this guy off.

Noobs began to move his fingers again in and out of her ass. He was no longer rubbing her pussy, now he started slapping her butt cheek.

She let out a loud cry but he increased the movement of his fingers in her ass.

"Quiet doll, just relax and enjoy."

The girl rose up onto her hands and knees. Noobs took this opportunity to fondle her tit.

"You like having your tits rubbed baby?"

"Yes daddy."

"Tell me to pinch that nipple doll."

"Please daddy, pinch my nipple."

Noobs took her taunt little nipple between his two fingers and squeezed until she let out a yell.

"Oh daddy, please don't hurt me," she finally said to him as he continued fingering her ass and pulling on her nipple.

Looking and sounding like Simon Legree he said, "You ready to get fucked baby?"

She didn't respond, nor did she move from her hands and knees as Noobs moved to get in position to fuck her.

Al tried from time to time to click off some more pictures. He wouldn't know if he was successful or not until his friend developed the film.

Noobs climbed up behind her and guided his cock to where he was just touching her pink little asshole. Without any hesitation he shoved his dick into her butt.

"Oh Baby, go easy", she begged.

"Shit baby you are tighter than a frogs butt," he said with a smile in his voice.

Noobs started moving his dick faster and faster, ramming it in her young ass. Al could almost hear Noobs balls slapping up against the girl's butt cheeks.

"Where's my cock baby?" Noobs asked trying to catch his breath.

In an excited tone the girl responded, "In my butt."

"That's right doll face, in your ass."

Noobs continued pounding the young girl's ass. Al shook his head in wonder as Noobs began to slap her ass cheeks as he continued butt fucking her.

"Oh please Baby, no more," the girl said.

Noobs laughed loudly as he smacked her again and said, "Just take it baby and shut your pie hole."

Suddenly Al heard her crying, "I can't breathe, stop daddy, I can't breathe."

Noobs slowed down some but continued to fuck her ass. The girl fell forward on the rickety bed. This didn't seem to bother Noobs in the least. He repositioned himself and attempted to get his cock back into her asshole.

"Nooo, no more, please no more. You're too big, no more," she pleaded.

Al guessed Noobs found his target as the girl let out a yelp and Noobs started ramming his dick into her ass. Now all Al could hear was the squeaking of the bed and the girl moaning. He wasn't sure whether the moaning was because she enjoyed having her ass fucked or wanted him to stop.

"Shit baby your ass is so tight and hot," Noobs said trying to catch his breath.

Noobs continued lying on the girl and moving his dick slowly in and out of her.

Noobs suddenly stopped and crawled off the girl. She lay very still as Noobs stood at the side of the bed.

"Come here sweetie and sit down right there," Noobs said pointing to the floor.

The girl struggled to crawl off the bed. She moved and positioned herself sitting on the floor in front of Noobs.

"Put my dick in your mouth baby," he ordered.

She reluctantly took his cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth. As she placed her lips around his cock, Noobs started shoving it in and out of her mouth.

"Yea baby take that cock. Suck it doll!" he almost was yelling.

Al hoped in this position he could get some good shots of Noobs.

It didn't take long for Noobs to cum.

"Yea, that's it baby, swallow that jizz. Swallow all of it. "

Noobs shouted as he came. His body shook several times like a fish hanging on a hook as he squirted his cum into the girl's mouth.

When Noobs finished he walked over to his clothes and started dressing. The girl remained on the floor looking like she had been through the wringer.

"I gotta run baby but you were super. I'll call you tomorrow and see when we can hook up again. Maybe we'll grab some chow next time."

The girl barely moved her head and tried to put on a smile. She remained on the floor like an old pile of clothes as Noobs came over, kissed her on the head, and left.

Al wanted to hang around and see what she would do but he needed to follow Noobs. He grabbed his camera and headed out. Al knew he couldn't wait for the elevator to return, so he ran to the stairs in order to keep up with the departing Noobs.

Chapter 3: The Ver-Dick

Al followed the shithead home. Noobs strolled up to the door and entered looking like he had just come from the office. Al figured he had what he needed and drove to his contact's place to get the film developed. He hoped for the best as he handed over the two rolls of film. His contact said it would be about two hours to develop the film, so Al went across the street to grab some java.

His contact was smiling when Al returned.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat his contact said, "Looks like you got five usable ones there Big Al."

Al thanked his contact and slipped him half a yard. He noticed the guy had made Al duplicates of the photos. Al would give Mrs. Noobs a call when he got back to the office.

Chapter 4: Be Careful What You Wish For

She walked into his office looking like a million dollars. Al immediately started mentally undressing her as she moved toward the chair in front of his desk. He could imagine her rubbing those perky tits up and down on his cock as she slid down his body toward his dick. Once there she would put his dick into her pouty little mouth.

"Mister Johnson," she said interrupting his fantasy. "You have something for me?"

"Oh, yea, sorry, just thinking about a job I'd like to get into."

Al handed her the envelope with the pictures of her worthless husband. "Sorry it's going down this way doll, but better you know. And, after all, it's what you paid me to find out."

She pulled the pictures out and looked them over.

Her face loss some of its color and her lips seemed to quiver a little as she looked through the pictures. Finally she placed them back in the envelope.

As she rose from the chair she looked at Al, "Send me your bill for anything I still owe you and we'll settle up." Without saying another word she moved toward the door.

Al watched her ass as it swayed in the breeze thinking how he'd like to put his cock into her sweet little pussy. He continued his pipe dream as the door closed behind her.

Chapter 5: What Comes Around

When Al entered his office two days later his secretary was waiting with a cup of coffee and the newspaper.

"Might want to take a gander at this boss," she said without even a smile.

Al took the paper and read the headline: "Heiress Arrested for Murder of Husband."

He hurried to his desk and read through the article. Seems Noobs had been found dead in one of the rooms of the Ritz Hotel. The wife was being accused of offing her old man.

Al was abruptly interrupted when his office door burst open and in walked Captain O'Malley, one of the city's finest.

"Well well well, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit Captain?" Al said, knowing full well why O'Malley was there.

"I'll get straight to the point shoofly, your client murdered her husband over some pictures you gave her. I'm here to get your side of the story and arrest your tired ass as an accessary to murder."

Al tried not to panic as he leaned further back in his chair.

"Not much to tell Cap. The lug was messing around on her, she hired me to prove it, I did. Gave her the pictures and that's the last I saw of her."

"She claims she never saw her husband after you gave her the pictures. She said he never came home yesterday. What do you think?" asked O'Malley.

"You talk to the slit he was banging in the hotel?" Al asked.

"Yeah, she said he never showed up. Said she waited for about two hours and then left. We checked out the room. No sign of him ever having been there. Cleaning lady said the room was pretty much how she had left it after she had been there earlier. Besides, what reason would she have for killing the Golden Goose?"

Al moved forward in his chair and tried to put together what little he knew.

The kid at the desk said the girl always checked in and left an envelope for Noobs. Noobs would grab the envelope and then head up to the room.

Al thought he might be on to something. "O'Malley, you talk with the kid on the night desk and the old man running the elevator?"

"Sure we did. Kid said he saw Noobs come in, grab the envelope and get on the elevator." "The old man said he let him out on the third floor and that's the last he saw of him." O'Malley said looking curiously at Al. "Neither one of them saw him after he left the elevator."

"In what room did you find the body?"

O'Malley looked suspiciously at Al, "Room 314, why?"

"And the girl? What room did she say she was in?"

"Room 302."

Al thought for a few minutes, then looked at O'Malley,

"O'Malley, my good man, you can thank me later. For right now let's go get your killer. I'll tell you all about it when we get there."

Chapter 6: The Road of Good Intentions

Al found himself and Capt. O'Malley staring at the young kid. Sweat was dripping off the kid like a hooker in church. Al leaned in as close as he could to the kid.

"Why'd you do it?" Al said in his toughest voice.

The kid remained silent, trying not to cry.

"Listen kid, you might as well come clean. You had the opportunity to switch the keys and send Noobs to a different room. Then, go up to that room and kill him. Even though he was definitely an asshole, I'm just wondering why you shot him?"

"Fess up kid and we'll try to go easy on ya," said O'Malley.

"I swear I don't know nothing," the kid said.

O'Malley reached across the front desk and smacked the kid upside the head. "Wise up kid. We know you had something to do with killing this guy."

Al smiled as he leaned in and almost nose to nose said to the kid, "So did the dame upstairs promise you some of what she was giving away? Or did the guy's wife pay you off?"

"Don't you even think that," the kid yelled at Al. "She's a swell gal that deserved better than that fat fuck. When I saw how bad he had treated her last time he was here I knew I had to do something. Yeah I switched the keys before he got here. I sent him to a different room. But I only wanted to scare him off. I went up and told him to stay away from her."

Almost in tears now the kid continued, "He laughed at me and told me to fuck off. He called me a snot nosed kid working for pennies and how he was a big shot in this town. That he planned on fucking her brains out for a long time and I could even come watch if I was a good boy! So, I pulled out my gun and told him he was to take a hike and not come back. He smiled. The shit ass just stood there smiling at me. So, I shot the bastard. You should have seen the look on his fat face. He lost that smirk real fast. He's not going to mistreat her ever again. I'd do it again if I had the chance."

Al kind a felt sorry for the kid as O'Malley hauled him off to a small room downtown. The kid would probably get the chair for doing something he should get a medal for.

Al remembered now why he hated these kinds of cases.

Chapter 7: Sometimes Dreams Come True or

You Can't Tell a Book by Its Cover

She walked into his office and immediately handed the secretary a "Jackson". She then leaned over and whispered in her ear. With that the secretary got up, picked up her purse and left the office. Mrs. Noobs moved to the door and Al could hear it being locked.

She turned and walked toward Al, who was sitting staring at her like a deer in the headlights.

As she started to release those luscious tits from her blouse she said, "I think I owe you a tip for bailing me out."

She tossed her blouse over an empty chair and continued walking toward him. Al could see her taunt nipples pressing against her bra. His brain not sure if he was dreaming or not.

She was already heading down onto her knees as Al undid his pants and let them and his underwear drop to the floor. His dick was already getting hard as he felt her moist lips wrapping around his cock.

She slid her lips up and down his shaft pausing to deep throat him as she let out quiet little moans of pleasure.

Al couldn't believe his luck. Looking down at this doll with his dick in her mouth, shit what could be better.

As she sucked his dick her free hand began to squeeze her own tit. Al took the hint and reached down and cupped the other tit in his hand.

She removed his dick just long enough to say, "Squeeze that tit hard big man."

He didn't hesitate and clamped down on her large tit. It seemed to him the harder he squeezed the harder she sucked his prick.

As Al's mind drifted he suddenly felt her hand moving slowly over his nut sack. She ran her hand lightly over the hairs on his bag. It was a sensation he had never felt before.

"Holy fuck babe, where the hell did you learn that one?" he said in an almost squeaky voice.

She cupped his balls in her hand and gently began to close her grip. Al was surprised that it didn't actually hurt but rather seemed to make his dick harder.

It had been a long while since Al's dick had had any real action so he was trying his best not to shot his load too soon. Her lips on his dick and her hands playing with his balls was truly heaven. He was pretty sure his eyes were rolling up in his head.

He looked down at her as she removed his dick. She then moved her hand toward her mouth. She held up her middle finger and moved it toward her mouth. She had a sheepish grin as she slowly pushed her finger back and forth across her wet tongue. After several seconds she pulled her wet finger from her mouth and went back to sucking on his cock.

"Whooo baby, where you going?" asked Al in a very high voice. She had placed the wet finger against his ass opening and was making circling motions. Between getting his dick sucked and her playing with his ass he couldn't even think straight. Where did this dame learn these things? Hell, if he knew any secrets he sure as hell would be telling her now!

She took the entire length of his cock into her mouth at the same time she eased her finger into his ass.

"Holy fuckin' shit baby," Al almost yelled.

It took just a few in and out motions with her finger and Al shot his load like a 16 gauge shotgun. She never moved her mouth from his dick but took every drop he had to give.

He pretty much fell back into his chair, his pants and underwear still down around his ankles.

She didn't say a word as she cleaned his spent cock with her tongue. When she got every drop of his dick she quietly moved to get her blouse and then headed for the door as she dressed.

When she got to the door she turned, smiled, and simply said, "Thanks."

Al was in a state of shock as he heard the door unlock and then heard her leave the office.

It took several minutes before he regained his composure. As he dressed he realized he now had a whole different outlook on Adultery cases.

The End.

12