The Private Eye & the Blonde Bomb

Story Info
Intensely sexy story about a private eye & sexy blonde bomb.
2.7k words
3.88
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in his smoke filled office, his dog eared Fedora pulled over his eyes, feeling rather lousy after the half bottle of Kentucky Bourbon he had consumed last night. He leaned back in his comfortable chair, put the cigarette out and proceeds to place his feet upon his desk and get some shuteye. It was a short time later he heard the buzzer that signified he had a client. He sat upright and tried to clear those fuzzy cobwebs out of his head. The door to his office opened and in walked the stunning blonde bombshell in the tight fitting navy blue dress that fit those dynamite curves to a perfect "T"...He was wide awake now as she sashayed into his office giving him a sultry look from those magnificent intense blue eyes of hers. Her full lips were pouting right now, vivid ruby red and luscious like her...from the top of her beautiful blonde head to the tips of her navy blue spike heels. He stood up to pull out the chair for her, almost tripping over his feet. She waived him off with a haughty look and a wave of her hand...This dame had class as she sat down, crossing those dynamite legs of hers; he looked at them and had visions of them wrapped around him as he made wild passionate love to her...Down boy, whoa...he thought, keep your mind out of the gutter here...She leaned forward and her full breasts only made him think of perfection, two beautiful large round globes that would be bountiful and overflowing as she took that tight fitting dress off.

He had to keep his mind on the business at hand, this dame was first class prime "A" fantastic and was a true lady...he could tell by the look of her, everything about her told him she was out of his league by a country mile. She looked over at him and spoke for the first time...her voice was husky, sultry sexy. He automatically felt his blood pressure rise and something else as well...it flowed over him like raw silk. Never had a broad affected him like this...the ex-tough detective turned private eye. He better be careful or he could fall for this beauty and hard, right flat on his face...Everything about her spoke loud volumes of dangerous, watch out sharp winding road ahead with a steep embankment...

She was here for one reason and one reason only, that was to find out if her spouse was cheating on her. He had to make sure he had heard her right...her partner cheating on her...Good Lord, would wonders never cease. What man in his right mind would toss her aside to make out with another broad...He scratched his head under his hat and gave it a mental shake. Then again stranger things had happened and in this profession it didn't matter...he had seen it all, every type of character had passed through his door over the past 6 years from scum to first class like this dame. She reached into her purse and took out a wad of bills and he knew that money was no object whatsoever.

He was all professional now, asking her relevant questions, taking notes and making sure everything was legitimate and done right...He wanted no mistakes here, he was determined to find out if her husband was a lying two faced cheat and for some reason he wanted him to be. He felt almost smug thinking about how he would like to nail that guy's ass to the wall. She was the type of dame who would never allow her emotions to get in the way...he could see that pride written clearly across her beautiful face. The independence of a character that spoke volumes...daring any man to cross those boundaries. He hated cheaters but already despised this woman's husband with an intensity that was foreign to his nature.

She stood up with an elegance and grace that reminded him of a dancer and her sensuality was overpowering. He noticed that the dress was form fitting and he never realized before how it clung to her perfectly shaped derriere, it clung to her lovingly and with adoration. He had to snap out of it...and soon, she was getting under his skin and he kept thinking how could any man resist you, certainly not me...never in a thousand years. He would want to possess her and keep her by his side forever. She held her hand out and he noticed her fingernails matched her lips perfectly ruby red and immaculate. His large hand enveloped hers and he suddenly wanted to pull her close to him...hold her, protect her...

Those blue orbs penetrated his soul, the long lashes lovely and those wide open eyes had an almost childish innocence about them...She looked at him as if she knew his very thoughts and he actually felt himself turning red. It was then and there that she captured his hardened heart...he felt it almost burst in his chest as she smiled at him...A brilliant beautiful smile that took his very breath away and left him wanting more of it. This 6' 4" guy with the hard muscled body, the steel grey eyes and the broad shoulders of a line backer...The one that swore no dame would ever make him grovel at her feet or be anything other than a source of entertainment and comfort to him. He had to get her out of here and fast, he didn't like this feeling of almost suffocating from her very sexy presence.

He told her he would get onto it immediately and she would know probably within the next few days if her instincts had been proven correct. She smiled at him and he felt his teeth gritting as he had to hold onto his desk top to stop himself from reaching out and crushing her voluptuous body to his...Turning he watched her walk or he should say saunter away, the body moving like a samba every part of her moving with that beautiful sinuous grace... He was going to have to go in for a cold shower and soon...he hadn't felt this way about a dame since he had his first crush back in his late teens. She walked out through the door and turned to give him a slight wave and her hair moved like a curtain, very softly settling against her shoulders.

Sighing he watched her walk away and he strangely enough almost felt bereft without her...Hell he didn't even know her but he felt as if she belonged to him...he wanted to be her protector and watch over her. Men would always take advantage of a beautiful dame like this...she would draw them like flies and they would want her curvaceous stacked body and that sweet purity that she carried like a banner, without even realizing it. Her sexiness just as much part of her as those stunning blue eyes and that sensual mouth of hers. Mentally shaking his head he got down to business pushing her in the back of his mind for later...savoring this vision of her for when he was ready to get some much needed sleep.

The next few days seemed to pass quickly and he was able to make a lot of headway with the case. He found this one to be so much more compelling that most of the other ones that he had taken on in the past few years. Probably because of the dame involved but he knew that for some inexplicable reason this guy was as guilty as hell...He just felt it within his gut...that instinct that told him the guy was probably a two faced liar that was a real handsome charmer and would never blink an eye when accused of infidelity. Heading out to his car he knew that he was about to embark on a journey of no return. That blonde beauty had him mesmerized and he knew that she was like uncharted territory for so many reasons that drew him like a magnet.

He had the address where he knew her spouse would be, his contacts and sources had given him all the info. He had the scoop on this Italian Lothario and he was going to nail his sorry ass to the wall...Parking the car in an inconspicuous area he waited with patience, something he had learned to do with years of practice. He had been there about 15 minutes when he watched them getting out of the large black Lincoln...He noticed the red head immediately...with those legs and that head of brilliant flaming hair, she was very striking. Then he really got a good look at his client's spouse, large framed, tall dark and handsome. Expensive suit, immaculate, not a hair out of place on that curly black head. his roman nose arrogantly stuck in the air. The guy stops suddenly and pulls the redhead into his arms and kisses her, moving his hands over her body.

She kisses him back and takes her free hand running it over those broad shoulders of his and then grabbing his hand, she proceeds to her apartment and draws him into through the front door. The private eye sits and waits knowingly, smoking a cigarette, he has all the time in the world. The light goes on in the would be bedroom and they don't even wait for the blind to come down or the curtains to be drawn. He can see them taking each other's clothing off at record speed and then their nakedness as the blind comes down. He smiles to himself knowing he has the goods on this scum bag. He sits patiently, that crooked smile on his firm masculine lips...leaning back he waits.

Probably an hour and a half later, out walks the Italian job, all suave and handsome, not a hair out of place. Pretty hard to believe this guy was just shagging some other broad and he comes out looking as he is modeling for a cover of some fashion magazine. He feels elated and suddenly it dissipates and he feels a sadness permeating deep down within himself. It isn't a pretty thing, this profession, it has it's seedy, dirty side that leaves a bitter taste in his mouth somehow. He doesn't feel good about this anymore...simply because he doesn't want to hurt this guy's beautiful wife. It never used to bother him, because he never allowed it to become personal and this time around it had because of this proud, sophisticated sensual dame.

Heading back to his office he enters and sits in his chair, grabs his shot glass and proceeds to pour himself a glass of that smooth Kentucky bourbon. He pours himself another and gulps it down greedily. Grabbing a smoke he light's up and the steel grey eyes are reflected hard as ice, as he commences and finishes his report... Leaning back he thinks about tomorrow when she will walk into this office and he tells her about her two timing husband. This is one time he doesn't like his profession, hates to have to break a beautiful heart but somehow he knows that she will move on and be that proud independent spirit that will never be broken. He smiles that crooked smile and he realizes that she is a class act and will be OK.

The next day arrives brilliant and sunny and he arrives at work softly humming a song that has stuck in his head. He is freshly shaven and his suit immaculate from the dry cleaners. He looks handsome with his brown hair wavy and combed back...his shirt collar opened to reveal a strong muscular neck and his cologne a rarity for him, smelling of woodsy moss and musk. She is due to arrive at 10 o'clock and it's now 9:45...he is nervous suddenly...his hands move towards the cigarette pack and he stops himself. His buzzer rings and then he hears her heels making that staccato of sound on the hard tiled floor. She is nearing is office and the door opens. His breath catches in his throat and he is spellbound by her breathtaking beauty.

Today she is wearing a very red suit that fits that killer body of hers like a snug fitting glove, to an absolute perfection. Her lipstick scarlet today, her mouth so very sensual that he wants to kiss those lips infinitely. Those eyes of hers so very blue and electric, that he would be hard pressed to describe their very unusual color. Her heels are red and she is like a rich red flamboyant scarlet rose, so very stunning...her alluring scent matching that beautiful flower...Her eyes show something in their almost violet purple depths as she walks towards him. He realizes that she knows, she is already aware, he sees resignation in them and something else that isn't yet definable. She sits down with that cat like graze and crosses the legs that he finds so very sexy and appealing.

He watches her for a minute...her mouth is still, the full lips almost open, no smile and her face is almost expressionless...she looks like a doll...a perfect living doll. Passing the book with all his notes and the typewritten letters to her, he watches her face...she is a hard read and he cannot fathom her thoughts. Handing him the book, her fingers touch his and he feels as if he has been burned. Everything about her represents heat, her hot body, the sizzling lipstick, the scent of her, everything that draws him to her like a moth to a flame...Her voice suddenly breaks him out of his reverie...the soft sultriness of it like pure velvet. She tells him it is OK, that she has somehow known for eons. Her spouse would come home at night with lipstick on his lapel, or the scent of the other woman clinging to his body...She said it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together to have figured that one out.

Reaching inside of her purse she takes out the envelope with his his fee and tells him there is a bonus in there for him...for giving her the information so quickly. Her smile returns and it illuminates his dull office with it's beauty and brilliance. She stands and puts her hand out towards his...the scarlet nails absolute perfection like her...their red tips immaculately shaped...He takes her hand and holds it just a little longer than propriety would allow and she lets him continue to do so with his very large one. He suddenly doesn't feel magnanimous any longer his resolve has faded. He wants her and so badly that he can feel his body start to shake. Her eyes have grown larger their iris's deeper somehow with a matching passion.

Moving around the desk with the agility and grace of a matador she watches him move quickly towards her. His arms reach for her, drawing her close to his hard muscular body. He has never held or felt a female like this one before...her body moves against his and her perfume is roses, vanilla and musk...filling his head with it's intoxicating scent...every curve is perfection, she is Aphrodite and a blonde vixen rolled into one. He moves his hands over her back coming to rest on the curve of her soft rounded bottom. He hears her delicate moan and he wants to take her on his desk NOW...but he is patient and knows she will be his in due time. He touches those lips and the current of electricity is magnified one hundred times over...like a lightening bolt.

He inhales her scent and holds her closer, her full breasts pressed hard against him and he wants to remove her clothing one piece at a time to gaze upon her bountiful, delicious voluptuous beauty...Kissing her as if he can never get his fill, her breath as delightful as the freshest mint leaves. Reluctantly she goes to move her mouth from his and he gently nips and holds her full bottom lip. She moans once again this time deeper in her throat and it is almost his undoing. He lets her go slowly still holding her within arms reach and she smiles up into his eyes...He feels that elation come back to him once again...this time for a different reason. This sensual beautiful woman is his for the taking and she is one of the finest, most decent woman that he has ever known...this class act...the blonde bombshell that he will make his and soon.