The Private Eye Ch. 01

Story Info
I'm hired to find a compromising video of a public figure.
2.6k words
4.39
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
98 Followers

Chapter One: The Video

I retired from the police force two years earlier with complete retirement benefits. I quickly bored of sitting on my couch and watching cop shows on my television. In an attempt to elevate the boredom, I decided to start my own private investigator service.

The first year of business had been slow and very rough. I barely kept the business afloat thanks to some buddies who still worked on the force. As business increased, I began to get some rather interesting cases to investigate. In less than a year, I was swamped with various investigations which paid rather well.

I had just completed my latest investigation and had returned to my office to relax. I had been hired by the family of a young woman who disappeared 15 years earlier. The family believed the woman's boyfriend had a hand in her disappearance. After a thorough investigation, I was able to completely clear the young man in question.

I had just gotten off the phone with the missing woman's father, giving him the bad news when there was a knock on my office door. A moment later, a woman stepped into my office.

"I have an appointment," the woman said in a breathy voice. I had forgotten about the appointment. When she called, she had been very vague when she asked for an appointment. I figured sine she was hesitant on the phone, she would cancel the appointment. I was so sure she wouldn't show, I hadn't bothered writing down the appointment.

I admired the woman as she walked toward my desk. The woman was absolutely stunning. She was dark complected, thanks to her latin heritage, and had long wavy brown hair that fell to her shoulders. The business suit she wore did nothing to hide her rather impressive breasts and nice round ass.

I knew the woman's identity the moment she stepped into my office. She was twice elected to the US Senate and was running for a third term. She had used her amazing looks, sharp wit, and superior intelligence to win her last election in a landslide.

She sat down in the chair opposite my desk and crossed her shapely legs. "I need your help," she stated.

"What can I help you with?"

"It's a very delicate subject," she said hesitantly.

"Everything you tell me is confidential. I take my clients confidentiality very, very serious. You can tell me what you need done. It will go no further than this office. You have my word."

She hesitated another moment. Her face, neck and chest began to flush with embarrassment. She cleared her throat a couple of times before she started. Finally she started. "I'm being blackmailed."

I paused a moment. "You have my attention."

"I was secretly videotaped in...well let's just say a compromising position."

"What kind of compromising position?"

"Let's just say a position my husband and my constituents would not like to know about."

Okay, so she was videotaped having sex with someone other than her husband. "Ok. Is the person blackmailing you the person on the video with you? If so, we can go to the police and let them know. This will save you a lot of money, and possibly any embarrassment."

"I don't know the who is in the video with me. I was blindfolded." This admission caused her to entire upper torso turn a bright shade of red.

Kinky, I thought.

"Ok. Any ideas to who may be blackmailing you?"

"I would think someone within the Democratic party. My popularity right now is as high as it has ever been. They have no shot of winning the election right now. They want to win and this fucking video is their only chance."

"Are you sure they have the video? Could they be bluffing? Hope you cave to what they want?"

"They keep sending me emails with small snippets of the video. They are threatening to send the video to my husband and release the video on the internet if I don't withdraw my candidacy for the Senate. They also want two hundred thousand dollars. I don't give a shit about my husband seeing the video or the money. I care about my seat in the Senate. Will you help me?"

"I'll help you. Can you show me the emails? I would like to know what I'm looking for."

"Thank you. And I can show you the emails. But I will not. If you are as good as I've been told, you'll find the video without seeing it."

Two weeks after Bree Olson walked out of my office, I finally had the tape in my hands. It had taken every source I had to track down the videotape. It would have taken me much longer to track down the video, but thanks to my experience on the Vice squad, I knew where to go to talk about secretly videoed sex tapes.

I followed the tape from the seedy sex club in downtown all the way to the dirty little hands of the Democratic candidate for the Senate. It didn't bother me one bit too rough up the little weasel until he finally relented and handed over the flashdrive with the video. I took some pleasure in threatening to break his and his kids legs if the video surfaced on the internet. The guy actually wet himself from my threat of violence.

With my tape in my hands I called Bree as I drove back to my office. My call was answered by her voicemail. I told her I had some exciting news and asked her to give me a call.

I still hadn't heard from Bree when I arrived back at my office. I sat in my office chair and fired up my computer. The video on the flashdrive I held in my hand had dominated the last two weeks of my life. I figured I had the right to checkout what was on the video. I plugged the flash drive into my computer and fired up the video.

The video began with an empty room. The roomed looked like an empty warehouse. I knew the club where the video had been shot.

A moment later, a blindfolded Bree stepped into the shot. She wore a full length satin robe. Guiding Bree into the room was an enormous black man who bulged with massive muscles. The man wore leather pants with a black leather hood over his head. HIs massive arms and barrel chest were bare and glistened with sweat.

The muscular man led Bree to the middle of the room and positioned her in the middle of the shot facing the camera. Once she was properly positioned, the towering man yanked the robe from Bree's visibly trembling body. With the robe gone, I got my first glimpse of the Senator's amazing body. Under the robe she wore nothing but a pair of black thigh high stockings, garter belt and a pair of obscenely tall high heels. I could see she was already outfitted with leather cuffs on her wrists and her ankles.

As the muscle man removed the robe, I admired Bree's body. She had very shapely legs that led up to nice wide hips. Her tiny waist was highlighted by a dangling navel piercing. She had the most incredible set of tits I've ever seen. On her small frame, her tits looked enormous. They looked to be a nice D cup and were topped by dark brown quarter sized areolas and thick prominent nipples which were standing at attention on the video.

I watched as the massive black man attached chains to the cuffs on each of Bree's wrists and ankles. Once completed, he nodded to someone off screen. The chains began to retract pulling Bree's limbs away from her body. Bree's body was soon pulled so taut her ribs were clearly visible in her current predicament.

Once she was properly position, the masked man stepped out of the screen. Bree's large breasts heaved as she breathed deeply while she waited for the hooded man to return. She didn't have to wait long.

The masked man stepped back into the frame. In his hand he carried a thin wooden cane. Without hesitation he swung the cane. The sound of the cane could be heard cutting through the air before it landed directly in the middle of the Senator's nice thick ass. The sound of the cane landing was only surpassed by the animalistic scream that escaped from Bree's bright red lipstick covered lips.

The masked man waited a beat to allow for Bree to compose herself before he swung the cane again. This time, the cane landed at the top of the Senator's bubble butt. Another scream erupted from the Senator's throat.

The masked man expertly yielded the cane as he striped Bree's entire back. He worked her from ass to shoulders effortlessly. Streams of tears could be seen falling from behind the blindfold, as Bree cried and screamed her way through the caning.

When the muscular man finished caning her back, he stepped up next to the Senator's body. The hooded man towered over the lithe Senator. He ran his massive hand up and down Bree's torso, eventually cupping one of the Senator's beautiful tits. She moaned loudly when he roughly pinched and pulled on her thick nipples.

After playing with her tits and nipples for a time, he ran his hand down the Senator's flat stomach and over her bare mound and between her wide spread legs.

"Holy fuck," the hooded man exclaimed. His voice was extremely deep and could clearly be heard through his hood. "This fucking cunt is dripping wet."

With his free hand, he reached up and grabbed a handful of Bree's long dark hair. Since he had stopped caning her, the Senator's head had dropped so her chin was resting on her chest. He roughly yanked her head back.

"You like when I beat your ass, don't you bitch?" Bree mumbled something intelligible. "What was that cunt? Speak up like the worthless whore you are," the hooded man demanded.

"Yes Sir! This bitch loves to have her worthless ass beaten!" Bree screamed manically.

"That's what I thought whore. Now open wide. This next part is going to be fun."

Obediently, the Senator opened her mouth wide. She held her mouth open as the masked man stepped out of the screen once again. He took his time offscreen. Bree held her mouth wide open like the obedient woman she was showing to be the entire time. When the hooded man returned, he was carrying an oversized bright red ball-gag. He unceremoniously shoved the ball-gag into the Senator's wide open mouth.

Once the Senator was properly gagged, the massive black man once again grabbed his cane. After studying both Bree's exposed body and the cane, he lashed the cane at Bree's body. This time the cane landed directly on Bree's impressive tits, just above her quarter sized nipples.

When the blow first landed, the Senator didn't immediately react. It was as if her body needed a moment to register what happened. An instant later, her body began to convulse as she thrashed against her restraints. Despite the ball-gag, her scream was deafening.

She didn't have long to react, as the massive black man lashed the cane at Bree once again.This time, the wooden cane landed directly on Bree's prominent nipples.

Bree looked if a current of electricity was shot through her body. She bucked wildly against the chains restraining her. Her howl was constant and deafening, as a line of drool began to escape from the Senator's bottom lip.

I don't think my cock had ever been so hard in my entire life, as I watched the masked man stripe the front of the Senator's body with the cane.

"You fucking pervert!" The Senator screamed at me. I looked up to find her standing across the desk from me. "I didn't tell you to watch the fucking video!"

I had been so caught up in watching the video, I hadn't heard, or noticed the Senator when she arrived at my office. She now stood in front of my desk with her hands on her hips. She had an extremely pissed look on her face.

"I had to confirm I found the real video," I replied calmly. The sound of the Senator could still be heard playing from the video. "I needed to make sure the dipshit didn't give me a fake video. I've now done so. The video is now yours," I said, defending myself.

"Bull-fucking-shit!" the Senator demanded. "You could have watched the first 5 minutes of the video and known the video was the right video. But no! You decided to be a huge fucking pervert and watch the whole fucking thing! I'm not paying you a Goddamn dime!"

I remained silent as Bree vented her frustration. She cursed me, threatened to turn me over to the police, anything she thought would destroy my company. I let her go for a long time. As she continued to rail against me, I realized the Senator was filled with frustration. This is when the thought popped into my head.

As she continued to threaten my livelihood, I launched out of my chair. I was around my desk in a blink of an eye. Bree was so stunned by my sudden movement she didn't put a fight as I spun her around and pulled her hands behind her back. I had both her wrists squeezed in one hand before she began to attempt to free herself. The small woman was no match for my strength.

I easily led her to the couch in my office and pulled her down over my knee. It took her a moment to realize what was happening. She then began to scream as I used my right leg to lock her legs into place and prevent her from kicking her legs.

Now she was mine!

I grabbed the hem of her skirt and yanked it up over Bree's thick ass. Underneath her skirt she wore nothing except for pair of black pantyhose. I grabbed the ass of the pantyhose and ripped them open, exposing her caramel colored ass. With her ass exposed, I reared back and brought my hand down flat on Bree's ass. My palm landed with a resounding "thwack"!

The moment my hand landed on Bree's ass, her complaining ceased.

I reared back and hammered the opposite ass cheek with all my might. This time, Bree moaned in pleasure and pain.

This was a good sign!

I began swat Bree's ass without abandon. I pounded her ass ruthlessly with my bare hand. From watching the video, I knew she could take it.

After twenty minutes, Bree's entire ass was a bright red color. At some point her moans had turned into outright screams. She had also began to cry, streaking her well made up face with tears.

Despite the tears and screams, I had felt Bree's body begin to relax. It seemed that with every blow to her ass, her stress and frustration had melted away. I could tell the assault to her ass was very therapeutic for the Senator.

I could also see the spanking had caused her pussy to become very wet. She had drenched the crotch of her pantyhose.

Bree was turned on!

I finally stopped spanking Bree's ass when my hand had become numb and my arm was tired. I released Bree and helped her to her feet. She stood in front of me and pulled down her skirt. Her eyes were bloodshot and her makeup was ruined as she studied me for a moment and began to rub her burning ass through her skirt.

She turned without a word and headed for the door. I didn't attempt to stop her. She would be back. I still had her video.

To Be Continued...

Longe
Longe
98 Followers