The Private Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
A martial arts student gets more than she bargained for.
1.7k words
4.05
21.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful April Sunday, the first really nice day all year. Lily Morgan drove her new(well, used..new to her) 1967 Chevy Impala down the scenic highway with the windows down, enjoying the sounds and scents of nature that filled the car. She had just bought it the weekend before, and was on her way to the dojo where she trained in aikido to show it off to her sensei.

Marrok Daniel arrived at the dojo around three, after having been out riding his Harley all day. He stood six-foot eight, and was well built and good looking for 45. As he got off his bike, he watched the beautiful blue-black Impala pull into the lot, and smiled when he saw Lily's copper-red hair through the window. She was always stunning in his eyes, but seeing her in such a beautiful car, and knowing it was her her first one, made her even more so.

As she got out of her car, Lily couldn't help but smile at the sight of Marrok leaning against that Harley, dressed in his leathers, and looking for all the world like the dangerous bad-ass he really was.

"Nice ride," Marrok said, as Lily walked over to him She smiled back brightly and said, "You too."

"You ready for your first private lesson?"

Lily hesitated only a second before nodding. "Sure," she replied, trying to keep the small quiver from her voice. The thought of being alone at the dojo with her sensei both excited and frightened her. And the fact that they were going to be working rape defense just added to her nerves. After all, Marrok was the one person she was sure she couldn't get away from.

After she got dressed out in her workout pants and black camisole, he had her do some basic stretches, and then kneel down to bow in. They sat in seiza across from each other.

"So," Marrok said, "you wanted to work on some rape defense techniques. And I'd rather I be the one to teach you, so you actually know what you're doing."

Lily smiled. "Hai. Question, though. Why don't you normally teach it here? I would think that'd be something you'd want all your female students to know."

Lily didn't know what had happened. One second, she was sitting in front of Marrok. And the next, she was on her stomach on the floor, with Marrok pinning her arms behind her back, one slightly leveraged so that she was held to the floor by the pressure.

"This is why," he said, emphasizing his point by twisting her hand, forcing her chest even more into the floor. "I tend to get a little carried away, especially with someone as gorgeous as you." He twisted her hand a little more, and Lily cried out in pain. She tried to struggle, tried to get even one knee under herself for leverage, but the way he had her pinned, and with the amount of pressure he had on her, she couldn't move an inch. He twisted again, harder this time, and she bit back the scream in her throat, and went still.

"Good girl," he crooned softly, easing off the pressure on her wrist. "The more you struggle at this point, the more you'll get hurt." He leaned down close to her ear and whispered, in a husky voice she hadn't heard him use before, "And believe me, Lily, I can hurt you plenty. I can make you scream, make you beg, and never even leave a mark."

Lily whimpered, closed her eyes, and tried very hard to relax her muscles. She knew he wasn't exaggerating, and the last thing she wanted was to find out just how much pain he could cause her.

"Stay still," he said, moving off of her. She obeyed. He slid his fingers into the band of her pants and panties, and pulled them down and off of her legs roughly, throwing them into a pile at the back edge of the dojo floor. He spread her legs apart, and traced one middle finger around her outer lips, and then traced down her slit till he found the sensitive little bud. He rubbed it just a little, before curling his middle finger and thumb into an 'o', and flicked hard at her clit. She jumped and cried out, bringing her hands out from behind her back to brace herself to move.

He wasn't in the mood to give her a second chance. He grabbed her by the elbow closest to him, and by the opposite hip, sat down indian-style, and pulled her onto his lap on her stomach. He raised his hand and brought it down with bruising force on her ivory-pale ass cheeks. He spanked her hard for more than five minutes, leaving red hand-shaped welts on each cheek, that he knew would turn to deep bruises later. As he finished the strikes, he rubbed with firm pressure over the marks he'd made.

Lily had barely made a sound this whole time, though she had tears running down her cheeks from the pain. But as Marrok pressed his hands into the flesh of her sore cheeks, she let out a loud whimper. He smacked his hand down hard and fast, just once, to remind her. He resumed rubbing her sore cheeks, mostly to relieve some of the pain. He only wanted to hurt her enough to make her compliant.

He slid her off of his lap, laying her in the same position as before. He rubbed his fingers roughly down and up her slit, before pushing his middle finger all the way into her tight pussy. She was completely wet from the pain of the beating.

"Such a good little sub," he told her, pulling his finger out and plunging it back in again, over and over, creating a fast, steady rhythm. Lily gasped and moaned at the sudden pleasure, but Marrok didn't stop at the noise. Instead, he added his index finger and picked up the pace, finger-fucking her hard. His hands were huge, and just two of his fingers was more than enough for her. She started to tighten around him, and he stopped. She let out a protestive 'mmph!" at the loss of motion just as she was on the edge.

"Uh-uh," he chided. He pulled his fingers out briefly to flick at her clit again before putting them back in without moving them any more than needed. "You ask before you come. If you come without permission, you're going to get hurt a lot worse."

She closed her eyes and bowed her forehead down to the floor. "Yes, sensei," she murmured. At her words, he began thrusting his fingers in and out of her again, immediately returning to his fast pace. She felt herself begin to tighten again with the intensity, and remembered herself before she hit the edge again.

"Please," she begged between gasps, "please, Sensei, may I come?"

Marrok smiled. She was learning as quickly in this as she did in class, quicker even. "You may."

She did, her body locking up as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Her breath caught in her throat, and her legs trembled as she came down from the intense orgasm.

As she finished, he told her, "Stay," and she did. He stood, removing his ghi pants, and tossing them over with her clothes. He stepped around and knelt in front of her, and brought her head up to level with his hard member. Lily just stared at him in shock. She hadn't realized he wasthatbig. All 9 inches were hard, and he was at least an inch and a half around.

"Open your mouth as wide as you can, and do not move," he told her. She obeyed. He put his cock in her mouth, slowly, just deep enough that he could feel where her throat began. "Now. I've been very fair to you today, especially when I could have done a lot worse. Show a little appreciation." Again, she obeyed, closing her mouth around him, sucking on his length, laving her tongue along the bottom edge of the shaft. She pulled her head back and pushed forward again and again, her tongue licking with the point on each motion. Marrok groaned. That was new for him. She bobbed back and forth a few times, and then she went all the way down, as far as she could..and then swallowed, pulling the head and some of the shaft down into her throat, pushing her nose against the dark hairs just above the base.

He gasped as she swallowed him, and then put his hands on either side of her head, and began to thrust into her throat. She gagged a little, in surprise, but regained her composure and relaxed herself, allowing him to throat-fuck her. He settled into a steady rhythm, immensely enjoying the feeling of her throat around his cock. He felt his own orgasm building, and thrust faster and harder into her mouth, getting even deeper into her throat. As she sensed him about to cum, she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his and locking there, the lust she felt clearly showing through. That was all it took to put him over the edge, and he slammed his cock all the way into her throat, and held it there, exploding into her. She swallowed again and again, licking his shaft as she did, until he was completely spent.

He slowly pulled himself out of her mouth, looking down at her in amazement. He knew she'd wanted him, but he hadn't realized she'd be that grateful. Plus, he'd never felt anything that amazing. His ex wife certainly was never that giving. He bent down, bringing her head up with one hand as he did, to kiss her forehead gently.

"Thank you," he breathed. He stood up, taking her hand and bringing her up with him.

"You're welcome," she said, as she blushed. "And thank you."

They dressed in comfortable silence, each enjoying the after bliss. They walked outside, and Lily watched Marrok get onto his bike and start it up. She felt another surge of lust at the roar of the engine, and at seeing the man who had just done those things to her sitting atop it. She smiled, and before she got into her car, she asked with a grin, "So, what are we going to do for my next lesson?"

Fin.