The Private Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
A second lesson, and Lily is enjoying herself this time.
1.6k words
4.24
12.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not move."

The young woman stood perfectly still, the razor-sharp edge of the sword in her sensei's hands only inches from her neck.

"You need to trust me enough that even when I have the sword this close to you," which he emphasized by moving it slightly closer to the tender skin covering her jugular vein, "you won't move. You won't even flinch. Understand?"

"Yes, sensei."

The tall instructor stood there for a moment, watching what she would do. She never moved, but allowed her breath to become steadier, calming herself, and getting used to the feeling of having that beautiful blade so close to her. In seeing this, Marrok stepped back, lowering the sword and sheathing it in a well-practiced motion. He drew it out of his belt, sheath and all, and, after bowing it out, carefully put it back in its place on the rack on the wall of the dojo.

Lily only barely let her shoulders relax. She knew her sensei wasn't finished with her, and was pretty sure she knew what was coming next.

Marrok turned back to her and smiled, that evil, wolfish little smile he got when he was about to do something to her that senseis weren't supposed to do to their students, especially on the dojo floor. He produced a butterfly knife from the pocket of his gi pants, showing off as he opened it, the flair of the knife spinning around having the desired effect; Lily stiffened again, unconsciously afraid of the sharp metal, and what he could do with it. He walked around behind her in a slow circle, coming to stop directly in front of her. He traced the tip of the blade lightly down her cheek. "Strip," he ordered, and she obeyed quickly, taking off everything, including her jewelry and hair tie, setting it all in a small pile on the floor, and leaving herself completely bare before him.

"Spread your legs, lace your fingers together behind you." She did so. She wasn't technically allowed to do anything physical, including aikido, with anyone but Marrok and his wife. But she would occasionally get into some just-for-fun struggles with an old flame of hers, and he needed to be sure there weren't any major bruises, or any other injuries that would hurt bad when he put her down.

Which he did. Fast. A variation on irimi-zuki, where instead of hitting her, his wrist landed just below her collarbone, and she was on her back and pinned before she knew what was happening. He took her hands and pinned them down at her sides, then gave her a look that said "don't move", and slid off of her. He grabbed the black nylon rope from the duffel bag on the floor, and bent her legs to tie them up. She started to tense her legs, but his thumb at the pressure point on her ankle reminded her that she had to behave, and she relaxed them. He tied her legs to themselves, bent up so she couldn't move them. He stopped for a moment to brush his hands down her legs, admiring the soft, pale skin.

"You really have the most beautiful skin, Lily," he said, as he ran his hands back up her legs, and over her stomach and chest. "I wonder how pretty it will look covered in red stripes from my belt." She flinched and whimpered. Marrok stopped at that. "..Not a fan, I take it?" he asked gently. Lily took a moment to calm her breathing, and to remind herself that Marrok wouldn't hurt her beyond what she was ok with. She was his sub, and his student..not his slave. There was a difference.

"Not particularly," she said in a level voice. "A belt is a bit beyond what I can take. A four-tailed medium is about my limit."

"Cat-o'-nine ok, then?" Marrok asked with a sly grin, his demeanor and energy switching easily back to that of a dom. "That could still make some very pretty marks."

Lily nodded. "Yes, sensei." It didn't take her any more time than it had taken him to slip back into her role. Marrok reached over to the duffel and pulled out a black-and-blue leather cat-o'-nine-tails, swinging it down to the mats once to check the weight, and how hard it would hit. Then he lifted Lily up by her shoulders, turning her around so that when he let go, she had to support herself with her hands to keep from falling on her face.

The first strike was hard. Lily winced and let out a small sound as the leather tails hit her back. Marrok continued the strikes, though a little lighter. Twenty-five lashes later, Lily was crying out with each stroke. He switched to swinging the whip at her ass, harder than he had with her back. Over and over those tails smacked against her milk-white cheeks, each one leaving a bright red mark in its wake, covering her ass in red welts. He stopped every five or six lashes to knead her ass cheeks with his hands, then giving each one a hard slap before resuming with the cat-o'-nine.

After about ten minutes of that he finally set the whip down. Lily was breathing hard, and her throat was sore from crying out. Marrok untied her legs, lowering her down so she lay on her stomach. He gently massaged her skin, starting with her still-red ass, eliciting a sharp hiss, and then a soft moan as the pain faded away under his rough hands. As he worked up her back and shoulders, Lily began to really relax. Combined with the deep-tissue impact of the whip, the massage was doing wonders for her tense muscles. He kept going even after her whole body was completely relaxed, placing soft kisses along her neck, licking and nibbling the small place between her neck and shoulders that always made her squirm. He left a trail of soft kisses down her spine, stopping to lick circles around the small of her back. He turned her over, now, kissing around her hip while she moved her hands and arms to lay above her head. He kissed his way over her stomach, all the way up to her soft breasts. He circled his tongue around her right nipple, then sucked it into his mouth, continuously flicking his tongue over it as he did. He did the same thing to the left, leaving both nipples as hard as they could get.

Putting one leg between hers, he got on top of her, one hand reaching up to hold down both of her wrists. He bent down and kissed her hard, his lips crushing hers. He slid his other leg between hers and spread her legs with his as he slid his gi pants down enough to free his erection. He lowered himself so he could position his member at her opening. She was already very wet, and he rubbed the head of his cock through the wetness, rubbing himself up and down her slit. He waited for only a small moment at the opening before plunging himself all the way inside of her. Lily let out a small whimper, and tensed just slightly, but that was the only indication of discomfort she gave. She knew it would be rough after such a gentle massage, and knew better than to complain.

It was worth the pain anyway. After a few hard thrusts, Marrok settled into a steady rhythm, just fast enough that Lily was pushed close to the edge after only a few moments. But as she got close, Marrok slowed down, not allowing her to release. As her heart rate slowed, and her muscles began to relax again, he sped up his pace, building the tension again, but slower this time than before. And again, as she reached the edge of orgasm, he slowed down again. Each time, he slowed his pace a little more, until he felt his own orgasm begin to build. As he felt himself tense, he began to thrust faster and harder, pulling her legs up to rest on his shoulders so he could go even deeper. He tightened his grip on her wrists, then, and with his other hand, tilted her head up and to the right, exposing her neck. As he felt himself begin to spasm inside her, he bent down, letting her ankles fall from his shoulders, and bit her hard in that sweet spot between her neck and shoulder. He growled his release into her neck, knowing full well the bite would leave a huge bruise. As he bit her, she peaked as well, her walls clenching around him as she came, her breath catching in her throat in response to the orgasm combined with the sweet pain of the teeth in her neck.

As they came down from the afterglow, Marrok turned to Lily and said, still slightly out of breath, "You did good. Gonna have to work on tensing up so much, but for only your second lesson, you did damn good." Lily smiled at that, and blushed just slightly. "Did you enjoy it a bit more this time?"

"Yea, I did," Lily said, still blushing. "Wasn't quite so scared this time. That helped."

Marrok smiled, a wolfish little smile. His eyes darkened at the memory of their first time. "I'll bet." They got up and dressed, and got their things together to leave.

As they walked outside, Marrok standing in front of his bike, and Lily a few feet away, heading towards her car, she turned around, bowed deeply to him, and said, "Domo arigato gozaimasu, sensei." Marrok smiled again and bowed in return. "Domo arigato, Lily." She beamed at him, and bowed again, lower, in respect.

"More toys next time?" Lily asked. "Definitely," Marrok said, as he got on his Harley. He rode off, and Lily got in her car. She smiled to herself. She really loved her private lessons.

Fin.