The Private Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H. . . hi there."

Looking up from his glass the older man just stared at Candace glumly, nearly slumping his head back down and dismissing her. Yet at the last moment a hint of recognition lit up in his eyes, causing them to bulge as he stared at the half naked woman on front of him.

"Oh my god, Candace, is that you?"

Laughing nervously, which in turn caused her unrestrained breasts to nearly pop out of her vest Candace confirmed her identity.

"Yes, Mr. Peterson, it's me. But here you can just call me. . . Candy."

A look of puzzlement crossed her past educator's face until he fully took in how she was dressed. His eyebrows rose in bewilderment, yet the college student was elated to note that his eyes stayed glued to her ample cleavage on display as he spoke.

"You . . . you work here? But you were just in my class a few years ago. . ."

Laughing again but without any nervous tinge to it as she knew he was into her body Candy bent over and touched his shoulder gently, causing her boobs to be even more exposed as they pressed against the thin fabric of the vest. She couldn't help but wonder what the people behind her were seeing in her current position but she forced it from her mind, determined to see her fantasy become a reality all the way to completion.

"Oh, well, Chad- can I call you Chad now? I'm actually going to college, I just decided to make a few bucks on break, and I decided with my looks I could make the most of my time here."

Scrunching her face up in a fake pout she put her hands on her hips, thrusting her chest out in the process.

"What, do you not think I'm not pretty enough?"

Chad was still focusing on her ample bosom as he could clearly see two nipples poking through the fabric when he replied, his own response catching him off guard.

"Hello no, I always thought you were the best looking girl to go through my class. Errr, uhm, I mean . . ."

Stepping up Candy straddled his legs, acutely aware that there was nothing in between her sex and his body now in this position. A throaty laugh escaped her lips as both hands were placed on his shoulders.

"Oh Chad, don't worry, your secret's safe with me. But now that you say that," she murmured in as seductive a voice as she could muster as she sat on his lap, feeling his cool denim press up against her wet mound," I want to ask a favor of you. You see, it's actually my first night here, so I was wondering since you're a familiar face if you could be my first customer - on the house, of course."

As Chad tried to stammer out some form of resistance the young female staunched any arguments by grabbing his hand and placing it on her breast over the vest.

"Oh. My. God," the older man breathed as his hand started massaging the girl's mammary gland. "I can't believe his is happening right now."

Slowly thrusting her pelvis into his lap Candy pressed her chest into his face so she could whisper in his ear, her own mind running wild at the insane sexual prowess she was displaying.

"Well, believe it big boy because this is as real as it gets."

Feeling his other hand grab her open breast caused the stripper to moan in pleasure, and just as she felt an unexpected climax starting to build up inside of her a strong hand grabbed her by the shoulder, causing her to yelp in surprise.

"I haven't seen you around, so you must be new here."

Opening eyes she didn't realized were closed the college student turned stripper found a very large man dressed in black standing behind her, instantly causing her to panic as she worries the gig is up and ensuing trouble is coming her way.

"No laps dances in the main area - use the booths over there."

Heart beating rapidly Candice followed the massive outstretched hand, seeing a row of "booths" against a wall, which amounted to nothing more than a plastic wall along a padded bench to barely separate you from the people next to you - allowing all the patrons in the main room to still have full access to what was going on as there were no curtains or anything of the like.

"Oh, right, of course, sorry," the young girl sputtered out as she quickly stood up off of her "client", reality crashing back into her life as she unconsciously tugged on her short skirt.

The bouncer gave her a reassuring smile though, patting her on the shoulder before going back on his patrol of the room.

'Holy shit I almost got caught- what the hell am I thinking trying to pull off being a stripper? And with my old teacher nonetheless!'

But before she could make a dash to the exit she felt a hand grab her own.

"Shall we?" A smiling Chad asked, eyes motioning off to the booths.

Seeing the sexual desire burning in his eyes Candace became Candy again in an instant, her arms dropping to her side as she turned and headed towards the booths as her drive to satisfy caming rushing back.

"But of course, Mr. Peterson. Follow me."

Swishing her skirts with her movement as much as possible the reinvigorated faux stripper tried to show off as much as she could to the man behind her; casting a devious glance over her shoulder she could tell it was working as the man's eyes were glued to her ass, making her wonder if he knew she wasn't wearing any panties by this point. The thought that he might sent a thrill-full shiver down her spine.

Stepping up to an open stall Candy guided her man inside where he sat down facing her, his hungry eyes eager for what was to come. Standing in front of him the stripper began to dance seductively, swaying back and forth while grabbing her breasts and squeezing them together under the thin vest as the rest of the world faded from focus. Reaching down a hand moved up her leg, sliding her skirt up on the side until her hip bone was visible, removing any doubt on whether or not there was anything on underneath. Her teacher's breathing intensified as Candy sexually rubbed herself down, her own body tingling with a passion she didn't know she had. Her sex at this point was moist beyond belief, a small trickle running down her leg as there was nothing there to catch it.

As the next song starting blaring over the speakers the amateur stripper decided it was time to take it to the next level as she slowly undid the top button on her vest while continuing to sway back and forth. There were only three buttons to begin with so now the entire curves of her breasts were visible, her prominent nipples barely covered by the edges of the vest. A large smile splayed across her pretty face as another button came undone, loving the expression of the man in front of her as he was locked on her chest, oblivious to anything else going on around him. Another stripper suddenly crept into the college student's view as the new woman pulled a client to the booth next to them, both of them now able to fully see Candace from a front on view, but the overly-horny Candy was past any modesty or care now as she continued on with the final button, opening her vest with both hands as her perky breasts popped out in their entirety for everyone to see.

"My god," Chad whispered as he stared at the perfect set of tits in front of him, her youthful dime-sized nipples hardened into pointy nubs.

Resisting the urge to reach down and stroke her clit into a climax Candy leaned over with her opened vest and pressed her chest into the older man's face, shaking her exposed breasts back and forth as she had seen other strippers do on the stage earlier that night. After a few moments she pulled back, continuing to perform her sexual grinding of the air as she immersed herself into full stripper mentality. Leaving his side Chad's hands moved to fondle her breasts but at the last moment Candy wiggled a finger in front of him.

"Uh uh mister, no touching - those are the rules!"

A look of disappointment crossed the man's face but it was quickly wiped off as the next song came on and his former student began playing with the band of her skirt, pulling it down to expose her creamy hips before tugging them back up again. Knowing that going through with her act would put her bare ass on display to anyone watching Candy gave it no thought as she seductively pushed the skirt off her hips completely, watching as the small item of fabric slipped off her legs to pool at her feet.

Clad in just her opened vest the mainly naked girl once more straddled her former educator's legs with her pussy on full display now, lowering herself onto his lap as her arms wrapped around his neck in a tight embrace.

"I may have said no touching," she whispered as she playfully nibbled on his ear,"But I never said anything about no licking."

The first onset of her building climax rolled through her slender body as the man's tongue darted out to lick her hard nipples, his mouth slowly closing itself around her breast. Moaning into his ear the for all intents nude woman began grinding in his lap as he continued his oral assault on her tits, her mound grinding against his jeans to find an extremely erect cock underneath.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she teased as a hand went down in his lap to stroke his dick beneath his pants, finding the member to be rather large as she followed it's length with her dainty hand.

A grunt was his only acknowledgement as her teacher was clearly unwilling to release his mouthful of boob to properly respond.

Climax mounting inside of her Candy desperately wanted more, but she was at the end of her rope on striper acts. Passion clearly blinding any judgement by this point in the night the horny stripper decided on her next course of action, the consequences of them completely irrelevant to her sex-crazed mind now.

As the song finished Candy slipped off her client, grabbing her skirt and sliding it back over her legs. A groan escaped the man sitting in front of her, whose lap she noticed was now covered in her own juices.

"Shows over I guess," the breathy man in front of her said with a disappointed look. "Still,a hell of a show it was."

With the next song starting to pick up Candy felt her loins ignite to previously unfelt levels as she sat down on Mr. Peterson's lap, running a finger across his lips.

"Ssshhhhhhh," she seductively hissed as her other hand went to work on his fly, opening it up and reaching inside. Finding his hard cock under his boxers the stripper slowly pulled it out, the massive member briefly springing into view before she slid further onto to his lap, splaying her skirt across it so that it hid his large shaft. The man remained silent as he stared at his former student lustfully, waiting for his now-expected hand job under her skirt.

Reaching under her skirt Candy grabbed his hard dick and gave it a few strokes, but instead of continuing with a hand job she quickly sat up, positioning his erect member above her slick pussy before slowly lowering herself onto it.

"Oohhh fuck," she moaned as she felt his mushroom tip push past her outer lips to pierce her insides. Hoping beyond hope that her skirt would cover what was going on underneath it the young woman continued to impale her pussy on his cock, relishing the feeling of it sliding up her tight walls to completely fill her up as she bottomed out on his pelvic bone.

Her moans increased as she began grind up and down on his dick, pushing herself off only to slam her body back down on the super erect gland again. The tempo increased as the rest of the club melted from her conscience, the only thing that mattered to her now was the man fucking her and the massive climax he was about to give her.

A convulsion ripped through Candy's body when Chad's strong arms were suddenly on her shoulders, pulling the vest completely off her torso and throwing it to the ground, her breasts now on full display. Arching her back the young woman flashed her tits to the entire room as she continued to slide back and forth on her client's dick, briefly opening her eyes to find several other patrons openly ogling her naked form.

It was all too much for the young woman, feeling her climax at hand as the fucking intensified.

"Oh fuck Mr. Paterson, my pussy is about to explode," she breathed as she sat back up to cradle his neck, her breasts banging against his face in their passionate throes.

That was all the older man needed as he grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up while his pummeling increased, his shaft no entirely longer covered by the small skirt as it could now been seen sliding in and out of her sopping pussy. A loud moan escaped the man's lips as Candy felt his cock convulse inside of her, warm globs of semen pumping out of it to completely fill her up.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." she exclaimed as her own climax tore through her, her slim body shuddering as she writhed on top of her client. Riding the climax out she leaned against her former teacher, feeling the warmth from his exertions emanating from his body.

Completely drained from what she had just done to fulfill her sexual fantasy Candace suddenly realized what she had just transpired. Trying not to overreact the college student slipped off the man's withering penis, grabbed her vest off the floor and quickly put it back on.

"Thanks for the help on my first night," she said with a smile as she put herself back together as best she could, feeling his cooling globs of semen sliding out of her spent pussy.

"Thanks for the, err, dance," was all Mr. Peterson could manage from his stupor on the bench, unable to even muster enough energy to put his still not quite limp dick away as he watched his former student walk over to a chair and pick up a pile of something before silently leaving the place she had conquered behind, a wide grin plastered across her face the entire time.

12