The Prize

Story Info
He earned prize: an up close view of her pussy.
1.5k words
3.92
38.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared up in rapt attention as she straddled him. Her knees pressing down with painful brutality on his shoulders, pinning him in place. That pain though was the furthest thing from his mind. All he could see was her perfect pussy inches above his face. Lips shaved bare, trimmed pubic hair framing her perfect pussy there displayed for him.

After 6 months of dedicated service, he had been granted a request. He was told he could request any privilege he wished, if the request was beyond what he had earned however, he would get nothing. It had taken him only seconds to know what he wanted. He just wanted a chance to see her beautiful, perfect pussy.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Oh yes Ma'am. . .it is beautiful Ma'am. Perfect in every way." He answered.

She lowered her pussy a little closer to his face. "You love my cunt bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Well, this is as close as your worthless ass will ever come to it." She laughed a cruel and haughty laugh. He felt his face blush with shame. He knew he was not worthy of her pussy. Months of licking her boots clean, cleaning her house spotless, and various other domestic chores had only earned a peek for him. He had no illusions he would ever deserve to touch it.

"I know Ma'am. Thank you for showing it to me. It, like all of you, is perfect. Thank you so much."

"Oh take your tongue out of my ass please. Jesus bitch, must you always gush and babble?"

He went silent.

"Better." She reached down with her PVC clad hands and brushed against her lips. His cock responded and tried to get hard but the cock cage she had placed on him made that both painful and impossible. He winced as his cock pressed against the sharp barbs and softened again.

With her two index fingers she pressed down and made her lips part slightly. "I bet you think of shoving that piece of meat of yours into my cunt don't you?"

"No Ma'am." He lied.

She used two more fingers and spread herself wide open before his eyes. The sweet inner folds of her pussy glistening with arousal. "No? Liar!" A blast of hot piss erupted from her pussy and hit him in the face. He choked and gagged as it filled his mouth and went up his nose. His mouth full of the tinny salty flavor of her anger, his eye stung from it and he blinked trying to see clearly again.

"Do you fantasize about fucking me?" She asked again.

"Yes, Ma'am." He admitted.

"See? Honesty is the best policy." She allowed her lips to close again.

"Yes, Ma'am, I am sorry I tried to lie to you and deceive yo. . ." She pulled her lips apart again and another, longer blast of piss drowned him. He choked and coughed but said nothing.

"I said get your tongue out of my ass bitch." She laughed.

"I'm sorry."

A short blast of piss hit his face.

"Ma'am. I'm sorry Ma'am."

"Good bitch." She said and started to laugh.

The flavor of her piss filled his mouth, the scent his nose. He was covered in it and all he could think was, this was as close to heaven as he might ever get. To be drenched in her piss, that sweet piss that had come from her perfect pussy. He winced as his cock got hard and pressed again against the barbs.

"Now. . .since you think you are worthy of even thinking of my cunt.. . Tell me what you dream of."

He weighed his words carefully. "Licking you Ma'am. Just being allowed to please you." The shower of hot piss was expected this time. She pissed on him for almost 10 seconds and then cut it off just as quickly. "I dream of fucking you. Of stuffing you full of my cock and ram fucking you until you tell me to cum and then filling you with my cum and making you pregnant."

The last part made her stop short. She had not expected such honesty from him. She brushed his cheek with her finger, the PVC slippery with all the piss. He was vulnerable right now. He had opened up more then he expected.

" I dream of being allowed to suck my own worthless cum back out of your pussy, you dripping it on my face and making me eat it." Now that he had started, he found he couldn't stop telling her.

"I dream of you sitting on my face and pressing down until I can't breath." He was almost in tears from the force of his confessions. "I dream of being smothered in your sex. Your sweet cum dripping down my face."

She released the control on her bladder but didn't push hard. She allowed the rest of her piss to simply drain down and wash over his chest as he spoke. "Go on bitch." The hot liquid making the bed under him saturated. He was covered in her urine, his hair was wet and matted, his face shiny from a good coating of piss.

"I dream of being small enough you can stuff me into your pussy. To just be lost there." He paused and took a long breath. "I'm sorry to have had such thoughts without permission Ma'am. I know it was wrong."

"But you did very good in telling me, I am proud of you." Her words sunk into him and he looked up at her. She was so statuesque as she straddled him. So perfectly beautiful. "You did very well bitch." He smiled and she nodded. He felt as though he would burst.

"I have other fantasies. . ."He started.

"OK. . .don't go over board. . .time to shut the fuck up now." She said and thought for a moment. Then she smiled an evil smile and looked back down at him. "Hmmm. . .one fantasy did intrigue me. . .I must admit."

His cock once again pressed against the barbs and he tried not to show the agony in his face. She saw it though and enjoyed it. She reached down and began to play with her clit as she looked at him, knowing the show that close was driving him insane. He winced again and again as his cock tried to get hard. Laughing, she shoved two fingers into her cunt and began to fuck herself. He groaned in agony and the sound made her dripping wet. She so loved good suffering.

"OK. I've decided." She said as she fucked herself closer to cumming. "To try out a fantasy of yours but, I am going to do it my way." She bit her lip as her body started to shake. "Mmm I'm going to give you what you most want bitch. Lets see if you can handle it."

She shoved her fingers in deep and rubbed her clit, she felt the orgasm starting deep inside her and burning it's way out. She spread her pussy wide and fucked herself hard, knowing as he watched and got hard it hurt so wonderfully. That thought got her off, his pain, his agony. She started to cum hard and kept fucking herself until it intensified and she had to pause to allow it to rip through her.

Pulling her fingers out, she played with her cum on her finger tips for him to watch. Just as he was really getting into the show, she shifted and moved forward. Spreading her cunt wide open she shifted her weight and straddled his face. Pressing her pussy down, she took his nose and mouth into the wet slit entirely.

His eyes showed his surprise and she laughed. She allowed her weight to fall on him now, smothering him in her wet sloppy cunt. She couldn't breath, he couldn't move. He was trapped in her pussy and she laughed maniacally as the panic registered in his eyes.

"Ohhhh I wanna be a tongue slave. . .I wanna fuck you. . .I wanna be in your pussy." She laughed. "Then enjoy it bitch!" She pressed down harder to make sure he could get no air. "Enjoy my cunt!" She pressed hard and pissed out the last tiny bit of urine in her bladder.

He struggled, not against her, but his own panic. Without breath his mind became foggy. His thoughts abstract. He was in her cunt . . . lost in her pussy. After long seconds the panic of no breath faded and everything began to darken, he was passing out in her pussy.

"Mmmmmm. . .yes bitch. . .enjoy your prize. . .you earned it." She ground her pussy against him as she pressed down and as everything went black, he felt her cum on his face and one hand grabbed his hair and pushed his head harder into her pussy. He lost himself to her pussy, was consumed by it. The world went dark, only the smell and feel of her pussy . . . and then nothing.