The Prize

Story Info
She won first prize.
1.5k words
4.15
86.6k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as a silly dare. Judy was at he friend Gail's bachelorette party and there had been a guy hired from an escort agency to perform for the girls.

The draw was for "Your Dream Black Gangbang". The winner would be gangbanged by three black men at a time of her choice. Judy had never had a black man and never even considered it, but several of her friends were entering their names and coaxed her to.

Judy had long forgotten her entry in the draw when she answered the telephone.

"Hello." Judy picked up the phone.

"Is this Judy Latimer?" the voice at the other end asked.

"Yes." Judy confirmed.

"This is Todd from Royal Escort Service, I am pleased to tell you that you have won our Dream Black Gangbang contest." The caller told her.

Judy did not know what to say, she hadn't in her wildest dreams thought she would win the silly draw.

"We will send you confirmation by mail and you can advise us when you want to redeem your prize." Todd advised her.

What to do? Judy was engaged to marry John Felice in September, two months off, and her friend Linda was going to throw her a bachelorette party. The thought of being fucked by three black guys in front of all her friends excited her but what would John say?

To Judy's surprise John was not opposed to the idea when Judy told him about her good fortune. He said since she was on the pill and would likely never see the guys again it may be her last chance to experience black cock.

Judy was so excited when she phoned Linda to tell her the good news. Linda assured her she would love it saying she had had a few black lovers and they were great. Judy's friend told her not to worry she would make all the arrangements to make it a night Judy would not soon forget.

Judy was the stereotype blonde for black cocks to fuck. At 19 she was a petite 5'2" 108 pound nymph. Her breasts were like a 13-year-old boy's and her pussy was shaven as smooth as a baby's bum. She knew three black guys would have a feast ravaging her.

Finally the night of the party arrived. No guys other than the performers were allowed to attend the secret location. A dozen of Judy's most intimate friends had been invited to watch the young bride's indoctrination to black cocks.

Lynda had insisted Judy wear her wedding gown for the performance. Judy was worried it might be soiled or torn but Linda assured her she would have it like new for her actually wedding ceremony.

Judy entered the room to chords of "Here Comes the Bride", her three studs were waiting for her wearing only bowties and strap-on formal white cuffs on their wrists. Judy's eyes popped wide-open when she saw the size of their cocks. All of them were already hard and every one looked like at least 10"!

"You better pour me a stiff drink." Judy said to Linda, "I think I am going to need it!" Nervously she looked at the three monsters that soon would be in her.

"You can do it!" Linda assured her. "Just close your eyes and enjoy the ride."

Judy knew that once they hiked her dress up and saw she was wearing only a garter belt holding up her white thigh-highs and no panties it would be too late.

Judye had prepared herself for her debut. After douching with "Strawberry Delight" she had freshly shaven her pussy and put a fresh tube of KY Jelly in her handbag. Before attending she had given herself a good workout with her Hitachi "Homewrecker", a 10" black plastic vibrator. She was ready for what was to come.

The gin burned her throat as it went down but she knew it would help to relax her. Judy looked around the room; all these girls had come to watch her be ravished by the three big bucks.

The time had come. Linda called the room to order. Some appropriate background music played as Judy was led to the center of the room in her virginal what gown complete with veil.

"Kneel." Linda ordered as her three studs surrounded her. The black guys stood far enough apart so as not to block the view of the spectators. Each was stroking his very large cock.

"This is Lloyd, Lloyd loves white trash sucking his cock!" Linda told the room.

Judy felt the head of Lloyd's cock press against her lips through the thin material of her veil. Opening her mouth she felt Lloyd's gauze wrapped cock enter, God he was so big! Judy reached out and circled his cock near its base with her fingers and thumb; it was like grabbing a baseball bat. Slowly she began milking him.

Each stroke Lloyd traveled further into Judy's mouth until she begins to gag. With the thin veil encasing his cock it felt strange, she had sucked several cocks in her day but they all had been bare.

Judy felt her dress being lifted from the back. The cool air told her that her ass had been bared. Hands fumbling around in her butt crack, separating her labia and fingers thrust inside of her. It had begun.

The fingers in her pussy were being replaced by what was unmistakably a cockhead. Judy felt her pussy lips being stretched apart to allow the intruder to fill her young cervix. She tried to cry out but the huge cock in her mouth muffled her scream. Slowly she felt herself being stretched to new dimensions.

Cum started spurting from the cockhead in her mouth. Strained through her veil the slimy liquid slid down her throat like a raw oyster. The cock in her pussy was increasing tempo and slamming further up into her with each stroke.

Judy's mouth was freed from its burden and cum dripped from her chin.

"Oh my God, it's so big!" she cried to her friends as she dropped her haunches down on the beautiful black cock inside of her.

Judy had her first orgasm with another man since her and John had started dating three years ago. It was more intense than she had imagined possible.

The cock inside of her throbbed as it fired fresh sperm into her promised womb.

"Oh yes, breed me!" she cried as her hips gyrated on the ejaculating cock.

The second cock entered her mouth, this time without the benefit of being wrapped in her veil. Judy felt the smooth black skin slid over her lips and tongue. Her mouth sealed around the thick shaft and she began to suck.

The cock in her pussy had finished draining into her and withdrew leaving her empty. Quickly another replaced it; Judy had not fully come down from her first orgasm when she found herself getting fucked again. Her pussy was dripping wet from the first cock so cock number two entered her and slid in and out of her lubricated passage with more comfort. She contracted her pelvic muscles to squeeze the black monster in her.

The cock in her mouth was working its way further into her throat. She was getting the hang of these monster cocks and found the angle to hold her head so they could fuck her throat without gagging her. If she timed her breaths right she could continue to breathe with the cock going all the way into her mouth until her lower lip touched his balls.

Judy's friends watched in amazement, two guys had come in her and she showed no signs of stopping. The guy in her mouth peeled her gown down over her shoulders exposing her flat chest. The cum dripped from her chin landing between her pink button nipples. The huge ebony shaft continued to slide in and out between her lips.

Two more black cocks blasted their loads into her. Judy was getting right into it, she stood so her lovers could help her out of her gown leaving her wearing only her white thigh-highs, garter belt and bra. Her cum stained veil lay on the floor.

Judy took the next doggy style. She rocked back and forth on her hands and knees while the huge black shafts rammed in and out of her cunt. Judy could not see who was fucking her but they all felt good.

The third cock chose not to use her pussy but forced its way into her tight bum.

"Yeeeeow!" Judy screamed as her ass was raped.

"God these guys are big, I hope they don't ruin me for John!" Judy thought as her asshole was stretched beyond belief.

The three studs used the young bride-to-be for almost an hour, pumping load after load of black sperm into all her receptacles.

When the evening drew to a close Judy's friends gradually left after congratulating her on how well she handled the three bulls.

Linda called a taxi to take Judy home, she was a bit wobbly on her feet!