The Prize Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's friends win husband as weekend sex slave.
1.8k words
4.21
47.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly2
Holly2
3 Followers

After Jeff served them all tea and cookies in the nude, the women voted on who had succeeded in humiliating him the most during the course of the afternoon. The Twins who had invited their friend Mike over to help in his degradation were the unanimous winners. His ass was still sore from its first fucking, and the shame of then having to suck off that same cock in front of his wife and all her friends still stung his battered ego...

The "prize" which had been agreed upon by the women before the afternoon games began was that Jeff would be that person's sex slave for all of the next weekend. Before everyone left, they all took a turn shaking his semi-hard cock, squeezing and teasing him. As the door shut behind the last of the guests, Natalie told him to finish cleaning up after their little tea party. She then went off to bed, leaving Jeff to do the rest of the picking up.

That next workweek was torturous for Jeff. Natalie wouldn't let him wear any underpants under his work clothes. In fact, she made him wear a Velcro strap tight around the base of his cock and balls, to serve as a constant reminder of his slave status. After work at home, he was not allowed to wear any clothes, and often had to stand up in front of Natalie and squeeze and tug at the head of his penis for her amusement. At no time during the week was he allowed to come. By the time the week was coming to an end, the slightest slap on the ass had Jeff's penis rock hard at attention.

On Friday morning, Natalie was so horny herself that she let Jeff lick her pussy. He was so hungry for her sex that he grunted and ground his face into her sopping pussy like a madman, shoving his tongue as deep as he could into her hot cunt. God, he loved the taste of his wife's pussy. She came violently, loudly, mashing her pussy roughly against his mouth. He so wanted to release the ache in his pussy, but knew he would not get to fuck Natalie for a long time if he allowed that to happen.

When Natalie's orgasm subsided, she rolled off the bed and walked up to her dresser. She opened her lingerie drawer, and pulled out a pair of her silky red panties. Throwing them at him, she said, "Put these on today. I want you to be reminded of the fact that you are my cunt, and you will do whatever I say." Jeff's cock was hard, and it was difficult to bend it comfortably into the silky feel of his wife's panties. She then laid out work clothes for him. "I will drive you in to work today, and I will pick you up at 4.30 before taking you to visit the Twins." His cock stirred again as he heard mention of his weekend Mistresses.

Jeff tried to stay at his desk as much as possible that day at work, in order to hide the raging hard-on in his slacks. The soft feel of his wife's panties made it very hard to concentrate. When 4.30 rolled around, his wife picked him up promptly as promised. They drove in silence during the half hour trip to the Twin's house on the other side of town. By the time they arrived, Jeff's cock was so stiff it was painful to get out of the car and walk up to the front door. Melissa answered the door, dressed in a tight black leather mini-skirt and a loose white blouse unbuttoned to the waist. Jeff's cock throbbed at the sight of her cleavage, so much so that he was a bit shocked when he saw his wife shake hands with Melissa before walking back off to the car. "See you Sunday night!" she called as she got back into the car. With that, Natalie slammed her door shut and pulled out and away from the house.

"Get your pathetic ass into this house now, slave!" Jeff was shocked back out of his reverie by the harsh tone in Melissa's voice, and he nervously walked past her into the house. "Maggie will be home in a half hour, so we agreed that I should get you ready and tell you the rules before she arrives." With that, Melissa took Jeff by the hand and led him up the stairs and into the large bathroom off of the master bedroom. She closed the lid on the toilet and sat down facing him. "Take off your clothes," she ordered in a calm voice.

As Jeff began fumbling to unbutton his shirt, Melissa began to lay out the Rules:

He was to address both Twins as "Mistress" during the entire weekend. He was not allowed to come without permission. He was not allowed to speak unless spoken to. He was not allowed to wear anything unless specifically ordered to. He would answer any and all questions honestly, no matter how humiliating. He would pleasure the Twins and any of their friends when ordered to.

By this time, Jeff had taken off his shirt and t-shirt, had unbuttoned his pants, and was unzipping them, revealing his wife's red panties. The panties immediately caught Melissa's attention.

"Well, well, looks like we've got ourselves a dirty little sissy boy for a slave! Do you like the feel of the panties?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do," Jeff answered humbly.

"Have you ever worn women's lingerie before?"

"No, Mistress. Today was the first time."

"Well, you can rest assured it won't be the last time," Melissa said with a touch of amusement in her voice.

"Finish taking off your pants, then your socks, and come over toward me."

Jeff let his slacks fall to the floor, and pulled off his socks one by one as he stepped out of the legs of his pants. His cock was obviously aroused, as it poked stiffly through the panties toward Melissa. He walked up toward her, stopping when his shins bumped against her knees.

Melissa put her hands on the outer sides of his thighs and moved them slowly up toward his ass, enjoying the feel of the silk covering his ass. She continued softly rubbing his ass for a few minutes, sometimes rubbing her face up against the silk covering the tip of his penis. He closed his eyes and moaned in pleasure. Melissa pushed Jeff back a few steps, allowing herself room to stand up. "First things first. We have to clean you up before any fun can begin. Bend over with your ass up in the air and your hands resting on the edge of the bathtub."

Jeff did as told, bending over with his hands on the cold tile surrounding the Jacuzzi bathtub. Melissa pulled his panties down and let them drop to his feet. He heard her open one of the sink cabinets and pull something out. Then the sink was turned on and water was filled into some sort of container. He was at an odd angle, and couldn't easily see what was happening behind him.

When the water was turned off, Melissa said, "Relax and this will not hurt." With that, he felt a small thin object being slid into his anus, slipping in further and further. Then a warm rush began to fill his bowels, as he realized he was being given an enema for the second time in his life. Strangely, it didn't hurt so much as feel disorienting, in contrast to the first enema he'd received the weekend before. When the water was done filling him, Melissa caressed his left ass cheek and told him to relax. His insides felt like they were bubbling and rolling, but he held his position while she slowly and carefully removed the tube in his ass. When the tube was completely removed, she helped him stand up, opened the toilet seat, and guided him onto the seat. As the first time, he felt a rush as he released his sphincter muscles, and let the flood of water cleanse his bowels. When it was done, Melissa had him wipe his ass, get up and bend over the side of the tub to let her administer one more enema just to ensure she'd cleaned him out completely. Again, Melissa took the whole process slowly, letting him relax.

After Jeff had relieved himself the first time, she led him into the large shower in the corner of the bathroom, which was surrounded by glass, and told him to shower. She handed him one a pink bath sponge and a bottle of jasmine scented bath gel to use. He soaped up nicely, and slowly washed himself, enjoying giving his Mistress a good show. He paid special attention to his ass, ensuring that it was very clean, and then took time soaping up his balls and cock, which were so hard they were nearly purple. When Jeff finished rinsing, Melissa opened the shower door and handed him a salon-brand fruity smelling shampoo to wash his hair, beard and mustache with. When he had finished shampooing, he rinsed, turned off the water, and stepped out. Melissa toweled him off, pampering him by taking her time. He moaned as she toweled off his genitals, squeezing them gently.

"Put your panties back on, slave," Melissa ordered in a detached voice. the coldness in the tone of her voice reminded Jeff that he might not be treated so nicely throughout the rest of the weekend as he had been in this last half hour in the master bathroom. He hurried to pick up his red panties and slide them back on. The softness of the silk on his genitals felt great.

"Follow me down to the living room."

With that, Melissa turned and walked out the door. Jeff followed her out through the master bedroom, down the stairs and into the living room. She led him toward the entrance to what appeared to be a den, which had a large round door-knocker hanging at about eye-level. On a side table next to the doorway was a long length of silk rope, which Melissa picked up. She turned toward him.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Jeff did as he was told, and felt her roughly tie his wrists together. He then felt a tug as his wrists were pulled back toward the door and Melissa fastened the rope to the door-knocker. Melissa then pulled his panties down just enough to let his cock poke out in front and to expose his ass in back.

She walked back in front of him, gripping the shaft of his cock tightly. Jeff shuddered at the intense feeling her grip sent up his spine.

"Wait here until Maggie comes home. I have to go get myself ready now." With that, Melissa walked back through the living room, and up the stairs, leaving him bound, exposed, fully erect, and wondering what would come next.

(to be continued)

Holly2
Holly2
3 Followers