The Prize Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best gift wrapping I've ever seen," he said, as he bent to kiss the hollow of her throat, first with his lips and then a bit of teeth, which sent shivers through her.

She moved her head back allowing him greater access there, because what had started out tickling had intensified into elation. He stopped long enough to tug her shirt off of her shoulders and down her arms, and she helped him. She felt his intensity in the way he looked at her, the way the camisole sheathed her breasts. They hardened just under his gaze and ached to be touched by the fingers that had strummed their way through her shirt. But he just looked at her, his eyes suddenly difficult to read.

"What is it Buck?"

He smoothed her camisole against her body, and backed away.

"I can't do this," he said, "This was what wasn't going to happen."

She tilted her head looking at him, feeling suddenly exposed but not about to cover up. After all, she had done nothing wrong and she wanted his hands back where they belonged, on her breasts.

"Why Buck," she said, "I'm a woman and I know what I want and it's right in front of me and I know you want me."

"How do you know that?"

She smiled at him and deftly reached forward with one of her hands and damn it if she didn't place it on the bulge threatening to burst out of his jeans. She fondled it lightly before cupping her hand over it in a way that made him groan. But she never watched what her hand did, her eyes never left his while she felt the heat of him through his clothing.

"Don't do that..."

She looked at him without blinking but kept her hand on his groin.

"Do what?"

Then she gently squeezed him through the denim and he nearly jumped.

"Oh you mean that...but it feels so good though it'd feel a lot better somewhere else..."

He sighed, of course knowing exactly what he meant and if she weren't careful with her teasing, she'd find out quicker than she could blink. Didn't she know she was playing with fire here?

After all, she was a virgin and he, much more than most women could handle. He had sent more than one woman seeking a gentle and tender style of loving running in the opposite direction towards someone much safer than he could ever be.

"Melissa, I need you to stop for a moment,"

Some of the hardest words he had said in a long time and she just looked at him but she removed her hand off of his crotch. But she looked at him more than a bit irritated by the interruptions.

"Why?"

"Because then there will be no going back..."

She sighed.

"I don't want to go back," she said, "I want this...I don't want to leave here without knowing what it's like to fuck you. What's wrong with that?"

He shook his head.

"How many guys have you been with Melissa?"

She just looked at him blankly.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

He didn't answer her question.

"How about none...?"

She just stared at him and then she started to slide off the hay bale. He grabbed hold of her before she got too far and she struggled.

"Let me go Buck," she said, "and I'll leave you alone."

He gazed in her face and saw pain there intertwined with frustration and want. She had stopped trying to pull away from his hold.

"You're a virgin aren't you?"

She just shook her head at him this time.

"So what if I am...what does that matter?"

He released his grip on her and rubbed the back of his neck while just looking at her sitting there with her camisole, wishing he could trace her hardened nipples with his fingers.

"It means that your first time can't take place inside a barn," he said, "and not like this."

She just looked exasperated more than moved by his words.

"Like what, we haven't even done anything," she said, "Where does it matter where we get it on if we both want it?"

"Melissa..."

"And don't tell me you don't...because what I felt through your Levis just made a liar out of you."

He reached out to stroke the hair off of her face. She looked angry at him but he couldn't just fuck her on a hay bale and then pull up his pants afterward. After all, he had played poker with the other hands to stop any other man from doing that to her. Was he any better than he if he engaged in that behavior?

He'd gone soft for a moment, everywhere but inside his pants but he'd better get her moving on out of here before he changed his mind.

She watched the emotions play out on his face and she just wanted to hit him. He was going to say thanks but no thanks and walk away from her, leaving her with damaged pride and a discarded shirt.

No way in hell was she about to let that happen.

hey just stared at each other, clearly at an impasse which Melissa thought was just plain silly.

She knew they both wanted the same thing, to get into each other's pants but Buck had all of a sudden developed a conscience. Not to mention that he developed one for her as well as if she needed it.

What she needed for him to do was to stop lecturing her about what she needed and start giving her what they both wanted.

"We don't have to do it on the hay bale," she said softly, "there's always the cot in the groom's room."

He looked in that direction clearly giving it some thought even though he had just sworn to her nothing was going to happen between them. Oh, she could come up with a list of ways to make the worst liar in the county out of him in just under a minute.

Beginning with that delicious bulge she had felt trying to break out of his denim pants, it had felt amazing beneath her fingers even sheathed by the cloth. She couldn't wait to get up close and personal with it. But the way Buck looked at her now, he didn't look convinced.

"It's too small..."

"Not if we cuddle up close it's not," she said, "We could start with missionary and work our way from there."

Ooh, that got his attention and she saw him catch his breath. His hands clenched at his side, she knew so they wouldn't follow the impulse burning through him to reach out and touch her.

To trace the lace of her camisole and slip his hands beneath it to palm her breasts which felt so damn heavy right now, wanting a man's hands on them, especially those laced with calluses from a lifetime of field work. But his hands remained obediently at his sides so she lifted up her own hands and palmed her breasts, while rubbing the fabric of the camisole against them.

That felt pretty good, of course not as good as if he'd been doing it but he clearly needed some coaching.

"Oh god..."

Did that come from her or from him? She'd been thinking that just now but his lips were parted slightly as if he'd actually said it.

"They're all yours tonight if you want...all you got to do is reach out and touch them."

Oh but he seemed loathed to do that, was she really that ugly or was his conscience much stronger than she'd ever guessed? Okay, now it might be the right time to peel her camisole right off of her body and liberate her breasts. She reached for it and he stopped her.

"Don't you dare...!"

She arched her brow at him, her fingers frozen on her camisole.

"Dare what...oh this...don't you want to see what's underneath?"

He closed his eyes briefly then and she knew when he took a gander at her creamy soft breasts, with nipples painted like wild roses, he'd have to adjust those jeans. She knew that nature had been generous with her though she hadn't always appreciated it. When he saw them for the first time, would he be able to keep his hands off of them?

God, she hoped not.

"You need to get your shirt..."

She folded her arms.

"Hell no, didn't you listen to what I said? I'm not lying for you and if you want me to sell your story, you know what I need first."

He sighed, his breath more ragged.

"How do you even know what you need?"

Her eyes flashed again and he knew she was getting angry which made her look all the sexier. That he didn't need right now so he tried to calm her down like he might an irate filly.

"Hey forget I said that," he said, "but you know what I mean. You have no experience."

She shrugged.

"That's why I'm here," she said, "I get some experience; you get a piece of ass. What's there to say no to?"

Looking at her standing there in her camisole and jeans that hugged that ass so nicely made it harder for him to do that...especially with his cock straining in his jeans wanting so badly to be released.

A vision of her pulling it out of his jeans and wrapping her mouth around the head just about stopped his heart. She'd do it in a second if he asked, but he didn't even as his cock ached for some serious suction, sliding up and down its shaft, as it sank deeper inside her mouth.

Her very inexperienced mouth, as untried as her pussy....he had to figure a way out of this situation quickly. But his libido began to argue with him, his hands itched to touch her skin, to toy with her nipples to get them hard just enough for his mouth to take over. She seemed to read his mind because she began rubbing her camisole in a way that proved maddening to a man trying to keep his hands to himself, and his cock in his pants. Did she know it was like sticking her fingers in a tiger's cage after he hadn't been fed in a week?

No clearly not, because she just smiled at him, licking her lips, the moistness of them made his cock twitch. Damn he needed it badly and he was losing patience.

If he lost control...no not an option. He needed her to do as he asked and go along with his story and then they could both just walk on out of there so they could each cool off.

"Like I said, I'm not leaving..."

His heart beat inside his chest, his skin tingled at the sight of her playing with the edge of her camisole teasing him. He grabbed her hand with his own to stop her and then he kissed her before he knew it.

His lips grasped at hers hungrily, nipping at the corners before he thrust his tongue into her mouth, rimming the inside with its tip. She gasped but didn't back away from him, rather she placed her hands on his hips while he circled her tongue with his own. That made her moan, and lean against him.

He felt his fingers inch towards her camisole and then slide underneath. Just an inch, brushing against the bare skin of her abdomen. She leaned against him even further and when she felt his bulge against her, she just looked at him.

That broke the spell and again he appeared tense.

"Melissa I can't..."

She looked straight at him.

"Oh yes you can...I need this and so do you..."

She reached for his hand then and placed it over her groin, where it rested, his fingers resting in the cleft of her jeans. Then before he knew what he was doing, he began leisurely rubbing one of his fingers and she arched against it. Her pussy hummed from the pressure of his finger on it and if she could get her clothes off, it'd only get better. She kept her gaze on him so he wouldn't break away and remember where she'd placed his hand. But the more he moved that finger, the more she purred.

"Oh god..."

Now she knew he had said it and his face...he looked more relaxed but his eyes still remained locked in hers.

"Let's take this to the other room okay?"

She said that softly, but her voice carried the tension of holding back from the sensations he was giving her, her pussy dampening and feeling swollen. That familiar ache in her pelvis, she needed something to fill it, something hard and unyielding.

He shook his head.

"No...not here...not in the barn..."

She looked up at him suddenly and he removed his hand from where it had pleasured her.

"Then where?"

He paused, looking agitated and she bit back a smile. What was wrong with him, she could fix.

"The empty cabin behind the barn," he said, "No one's using it."

She nodded, remembering that after Doc left last month, it had remained vacant. Oh, it would still be furnished and even cleaned up for the next tenant but no one would suspect anyone of using it.

"So you want in..."

He looked at her and stroked her face.

"Oh yeah, I want in but are you sure that's what you want?"

She stared back at him.

"Yeah isn't that just what I said?"

He looked at her intently, enough so she could make out the golden flecks in his brown eyes.

"Well you better decide now because once we get in the cabin..."

She heard what he said and her heart skipped a beat, her blood raced because she couldn't wait to meet the real Buck.

"It'll be my rules..."

Okay, she could deal with that because after all, he had all the experience and like he said, she had none.

"I like to be in control, are you fine with that?"

She sighed impatiently.

"Can we just leave before you change your mind again?"

He stroked a tendril of hair off of her face.

"Oh I'm not changing it," he said, "I'm giving you a chance to do that."

But no, she had no intention of doing that, not with her pussy already aching and wet before they'd even really gotten started. She might be a virgin but she knew what it'd take to relieve it.

"I'm not changing it...so forget that and just focus on how badly you want to fuck me."

Oh, that made his eyes dilate as he studied her and then he deftly pushed her against the hay bale, deftly opening up her thighs with his jean clad one.

"What..."

"Just a little taste of what you're in for..."

With that, he lifted his thigh up to where her jeans cloaked her pussy and began rubbing it back and forth...and when the sensations first reached her, she fought not to cry out. But he kept nudging up the friction bit by bit until she bit her lip, while her pussy started to throb from the pressure.

"You like that?"

She just nodded unable to speak.

"Then just imagine my cock sliding in that same sweet spot, back and forth with each thrust nudging those gorgeous pussy lips apart so I can slide my cock right inside its walls."

She just tried to breathe while he intensified the rubbing against her crotch. When she tried to fidget, he pressed her against the bale.

"You're sure you're ready for that my little virgin?"

She looked into his eyes and she wondered at that for a moment now that she knew it was time to get down and dirty.

But by that point, she only had one answer left to give him.

12