The Prize Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he slid his mouth around her breasts kissing them while he palmed them and god, if she didn't arch against him begging for more, she'd go crazy. He flirted with her nipples as she braced herself for when he'd slip one in his mouth. He tongued them first, tracing the edges of the aureole all the way around...she tried to clench the wall with her fingers but it proved too slippery.

Then he popped a nipple in his mouth and suckled on it, and she had to fight to keep stil for him. Not that she wanted to, but his hand pressed her against the wall and she fidgeted while he sucked her nipple, twirling his tongue around it in his mouth.

Far from hard and fast he was intent on playing with her at first like he did now. She felt so on edge that one nudge would send her toppling and that's when Buck's mouth left her breasts and descended even lower. Some kisses on her belly, a tongue lick in her navel that sent an electric charge through her and then she sensed him at mouth level with her pussy.

Still encased in silk, it remained out of his reach or so she thought until she felt the gentle tug...which meant that he had taken his mouth to her panties, and then his tongue stroked the cleft where...she felt the excitement build up when he'd been tonguing her breasts. He nipped at her panties and continued to tongue her through the already dampened fabric and then she felt his fingers on the elastic as he lowered her panties down just enough to give him access to her pussy.

He sucked in his breath when he saw it for the first time. Nestled within soft dark curls and the lips looked like pink rose petals that might turn scarlet later on, emphasizing the passion inside of her. He wanted to stroke in between those lips with his fingers and thrust one inside of her to feel her tightness, how snugly she would wrap around his cock. But he used his tongue to lap in between the delicious folds, tasting her earlier arousal and sliding it back and forth while she cried out above him. Gripping the muscular globes of her ass, he mouthed her lips, tugging at them gently and she tensed in his grip.

"Oh Buck..."

"Like that don't you..."

Like didn't even begin to describe it, but it scared her too. When he had his mouth on her pussy, she was powerless against him. She had never let a man have any kind of control over her and she wasn't going to start now. The pleasure that threatened to rip her inside out all over again just fed that fear. Oh god, what had she gotten herself into here, how did she ever think she could handle a man like Buck? When he took her on that bed a few feet away, she'd be even more powerless, as he coaxed her to embrace even greater pleasure. No, she had to find a way to keep control, to let him know that even when he rode her, she'd hold the reins.

But right now when he mouthed her pussy, all she wanted to do was scream and then melt in his arms while he took care of her. No, she rejected that almost immediately. After all, she had raised herself.

He nursed her pussy patiently with his tongue, changing his licks and his nips just enough to keep her guessing, to keep her from feeling complacent in his grasp. He wanted her on edge, on her toes and ready when he wanted her to be. The shards of pleasure intensified and the way he used that to increase the torment as he thrust his tongue inside her for the first time.

She'd arch her back if she could because that just nearly made her pass out.

Buck tongued the pussy in front of him marveling in its exquisiteness. Like snowflakes no two were alike but hers was soft pink in a way that made his cock twitch in his pants and he knew if he stroked it enough, it'd turn darker and its lips would swell and part making plenty of room for his cock.

He felt her tense up even as he pleasured her and knew she warred with herself. Women like Melissa who grew up working alongside only men had learned not to rely on them. And considering how aware most of them were of a young woman in their midst, not to trust them either. He knew she would give him a hell of a ride but she'd have to win her own battle with herself first. To experience great pleasure, she'd have to surrender a part to him she hadn't to anyone.

And he'd have to help her.

Tying her up on the bed while he sunk his cock inside of her, taking her virginity with it might be one idea but she'd probably fight him on that and he'd rather coax this filly than fight her.

"Melissa...just relax and go with it..."

He sucked gently on her pussy and she cried out, and he knew the pleasure that had been pushing against her resistance would overwhelm her with one...two...and a third slide of his tongue along her pussy before thrusting it inside of her.

"Oh....god..."

She cried out then and he felt her orgasm against his mouth, the taste of her dew coating his lips...succulent as he licked his mouth. She threatened to melt in front of him but he felt her fight it.

He stood up to where he was at eye level now and he saw a kaleidoscope of emotions in her face.

"Buck...."

"Yeah, most women love when a guy goes down on them..."

She furrowed her brow tightly as she tried to slow her breathing. It had been much better, beyond anything she could imagine when she stroked herself off but...way too powerful. Her eyes glanced towards the door and then at Buck and he looked at her.

Was she about to leave him, was what they shared too intense, he knew that if she felt she were weak in front of him, she'd bolt.

She'd leave the cabin even barely dressed. Reaching down for her panties, she pulled them back up, her fingers trembling while looking at him. The bravado had left her face and what replaced it, flashed by too quickly for him to keep up.

Maybe it was time to find some rope...but before he could move away he had a better idea.

Buck looked at the woman who had just pulled up her panties in front of him and decided to forget the rope tonight. All she needed was a little bit more coaxing, to give her enough rein so she'd think she was in charge right up to the moment he thrust his cock inside of her. Then she'd settle down and take what he had to give her and she'd take him where he wanted to go.

She looked him in the eye, the man who now held her between a wall and his even harder body. Her pussy still humming from the orgasm he'd given her with his mouth but she still eyed the door.

"Don't go...when you came here with me, you knew what you wanted."

"So did you when you won that poker match."

"Stay the night and we can both get what we want."

She shook her head.

"No...you'll get everything."

He pressed his body against hers knowing exactly what she meant but long enough in his arms, she wouldn't care.

"Don't go."

She sighed, her breath still uneven.

"You're in my way."

He braced himself by placing his hands on the wall on either side of her and he looked intently into her eyes, searing a pathway there.

"We're not done."

Oh she knew that was true but she'd ceded him too much control over her already. She never wanted any man to think he owned her even for a moment and when she had been writhing under his mouth, she sensed his possession and now, she knew it hadn't been enough for him.

"There's so much more I want to do with you."

She felt heady from the intensity of his words and she felt her body tense again.

"But you still have your pants on," she said to keep it light.

"I can fix that," he answered with a smile.

He watched her carefully while he unsnapped his pants, lowered his zipper and pushed his jeans down his thighs sculpted by years in the saddle not to mention hiking through every kind of terrain. He wore black briefs which sheathed the bulge of his erection and now with most of his clothes off, he looked as magnificent as she'd imagined in her fantasies.

She thought he'd discard his briefs as well but he reached for her again, his hands settling on her shoulders and he kissed her mouth, more intently than earlier. Her own lips felt invigorated and responded, her hands touching his bare chest. His muscles there twitched beneath her fingers and she marveled at the warmth of his skin.

She knew he wasn't the only one simmering inside with heat.

He reached his hands in front of her and palmed her breasts while he slipped his tongue in between her lips. His hands nearly spanned their roundness and he massaged them gently while tonguing inside her mouth. The pressure of his hands there felt wondrous and she sighed as he used that to pin her against the wall again while he explored her mouth again. She felt the reverberations of pleasure from what he did to her threaten to overwhelm her again and she pushed the feeling of losing herself away. He just felt too damn good right now.

She felt a thigh wedge in between her legs as Buck parted them gently enough to stand in between them. His erection pushing against her panties in ways that made her gasp...and then recover.

"It's all yours if you want it," he whispered.

She tried to breathe through the whirlwind of feelings that pulsated from her pussy. It felt so damn good the friction he built up between them, enhanced by their clothing. If she weren't careful, she'd climax again in front of him adding to his sense of control and power.

It'd be better for her if she could just focus on the pleasure and not keep score on what they did to one another. But it didn't feel safer to just bow to the pleasure building up again inside her. It made her feel uneasiness interlaced with the passion he evoked in her. His lips worked hard to convince her otherwise, and slowly she felt her resolve melt away.

"So where do you want it to be...right here or on the bed?"

She felt at a loss for words as his lips moved down her neck and he moved his erection even closer as he reached down to grab her ass, lifting her up slightly to rock against it. Damn her panties slid across her slick pussy from his movements and almost made her cry out.

But she couldn't find the words.

"I..."

Buck watched her closely, his erection driving him crazy by now, needing release inside of her. Her pussy felt good against his cock even with their clothing between them but it'd feel much better when they stripped the last barriers between them away. Just the walls of her tight pussy being stretched by the penetration of his cock, while he thrust it inside of her at last. To go where no man had gone before.

Tonight had been a long time coming for him because he'd been waiting for it since she'd been 15. He'd just turned 25 back then which made him a dirty old man who needed to rein in some of his more primal thoughts when he first laid eyes on the first female hand his boss ever hired. It hadn't taken much to focus away from her looks because he'd been assigned to take her under his wing to train her in her new job and to protect her from too much attention by the other men. His boss thought enough of his professionalism to trust him not to even try to get into her pants and trust was a hard thing to come by.

That protective nature of his and his affection for her had always superseded his lust until lately when her beauty became too much of a distraction.

Now his libido had moved to the forefront. Standing in front of him dressed only in her black panties, he couldn't walk away from her without her virginity. But the way she looked at him now, he knew he'd have to coax her into trusting him not to take more out of her than that when he got her into bed. Some of the other men might have called her a tease at this point and either walked away or tried to break her. But not him, he knew she had an issue with control and parsing it out, even as she ached for him.

And he couldn't take his eyes off of her at this point.

The way her pussy sculpted her panties, like her breasts had her camisole left him with the task of trying to hold onto his self control. He reached out to caress her lower face and she actually leaned into his caresses, looking at him.

"It's going to be an amazing experience Melissa..."

Her eyes knit in concentration but her body relaxed a bit, enough so that when he kissed her this time, more softly, like warm breath on her lips, she let him. His body pressed her against the wall again and damn, he felt rock hard against her. She felt her pussy ache for what it needed and what she wanted.

"Take them off..."

She looked up at him suddenly, and she shook her head.

"I'm not taking my underwear off first..."

He sighed.

"Then take off mine."

She blinked her eyes and then she reached out her hands because she just had to see what lay beneath his briefs. But when she brushed her fingers against his bulge, he hissed and that gave her the confidence to continue, but slipping her fingers underneath the waistband and sliding his briefs over his gorgeous ass and oh...my...her mouth dropped when she took a look at his cock for the first time.

Huge and hung were the words that came to mind first. It stood up hard paralleling his abs and the purplish head looked tempting enough to taste. She reached out to touch it, to trace her finger along the veined shaft, to underneath where she heard it felt very pleasurable. He didn't stop her and she watched his pupils dilate and his eyelids half close while she stroked what felt both hard as metal and soft as velvet. While holding it in one hand she thumbed the tip and he groaned, and rewarding her was a tip of glistening liquid at the tip.

"You like this don't you...?"

He didn't answer her, he didn't even look at her and she knew she held the power in her hands now. So she kept both hands on his cock, exploring it while he fought to keep from squirming. Headiness filled her as she saw his struggle, and she thought about how much he'd like it when she substituted one of her hands with her mouth.

"I want to taste you..."

His breath caught in his throat.

"Not now...I'll shoot my wad before I want."

She tilted her head still toying with the head of his cock with her thumb including that sweet spot underneath, the one that nearly had him jumping out of his skin.

"I'll swallow every drop," she promised.

Looking at her, he had no doubt she would, damn when she had grabbed hold of his cock, her nervousness had faded again. Good, let her feel as if she controlled him and when he turned the tables on her, she'd be too far gone with pleasure to care.

"Later...right now I want to spill every drop inside of you...inside that pussy."

She sucked in her breath looking at him without letting go of him but when he pressed against her this time, his cock stabbed her pussy trying to penetrate it through the thin layer of silk that blocked it. Her hands moved reflexively to his ass and she felt the power in the muscles there as he tensed them to keep from thrusting.

"I need you now..."

His voice sounded hoarse and the hardness of his cock slid along the juncture of her panties, in the dampness. But this time she squirmed away from his embrace and now stood behind him.

She tossed him a smile and a few bold words.

"Then come and get me..."

12