The Prize Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him suddenly, and she shook her head.

"I'm not taking my underwear off first..."

He sighed.

"Then take off mine."

She blinked her eyes and then she reached out her hands because she just had to see what lay beneath his briefs. But when she brushed her fingers against his bulge, he hissed and that gave her the confidence to continue, but slipping her fingers underneath the waistband and sliding his briefs over his gorgeous ass and oh...my...her mouth dropped when she took a look at his cock for the first time.

Huge and hung were the words that came to mind first. It stood up hard paralleling his abs and the purplish head looked tempting enough to taste. She reached out to touch it, to trace her finger along the veined shaft, to underneath where she heard it felt very pleasurable. He didn't stop her and she watched his pupils dilate and his eyelids half close while she stroked what felt both hard as metal and soft as velvet. While holding it in one hand she thumbed the tip and he groaned, and rewarding her was a tip of glistening liquid at the tip.

"You like this don't you...?"

He didn't answer her, he didn't even look at her and she knew she held the power in her hands now. So she kept both hands on his cock, exploring it while he fought to keep from squirming. Headiness filled her as she saw his struggle, and she thought about how much he'd like it when she substituted one of her hands with her mouth.

"I want to taste you..."

His breath caught in his throat.

"Not now...I'll shoot my wad before I want."

She tilted her head still toying with the head of his cock with her thumb including that sweet spot underneath, the one that nearly had him jumping out of his skin.

"I'll swallow every drop," she promised.

Looking at her, he had no doubt she would, damn when she had grabbed hold of his cock, her nervousness had faded again. Good, let her feel as if she controlled him and when he turned the tables on her, she'd be too far gone with pleasure to care.

"Later...right now I want to spill every drop inside of you...inside that pussy."

She sucked in her breath looking at him without letting go of him but when he pressed against her this time, his cock stabbed her pussy trying to penetrate it through the thin layer of silk that blocked it. Her hands moved reflexively to his ass and she felt the power in the muscles there as he tensed them to keep from thrusting.

"I need you now..."

His voice sounded hoarse and the hardness of his cock slid along the juncture of her panties, in the dampness. But this time she squirmed away from his embrace and now stood behind him.

She tossed him a smile and a few bold words.

"Then come and get me..."

12