The Pro Boner Doctor

Story Info
Susie agrees to have sex to get treatment for her mum.
2.2k words
3.89
22.7k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was drumming her fingers nervously on the edge of the table waiting for her daughter Susie to arrive. Out of her three daughters, Susie was the one least likely to break down if the lump in Jenny's breast proved to be cancerous. She would be her rock and help her to deal with whatever life had to throw at her; she had proven herself in the past and Jenny had absolute confidence that she would help her through this.

The doorbell rang and Jenny got up to answer the door; as soon as Susie walked in, Jenny gave her an enormous hug and started to cry.

"Come on mum," said Susie, "we don't know what it is yet; you might be crying over nothing," as she stroked her mum's back soothingly. "Let's get in the car; we'll know more once you've had your examination."

They drove in relative silence as Jenny let her mind fear the worst; Susie's attempts at small talk fell on deaf ears as Jenny's mind was transfixed on the lump in her breast and the impending moment of truth. As they parked in the medical centre's car park, Jenny checked her watch; ten minutes till her appointment. She looked anxiously at Susie, who stroked her arm, saying, "Come on mum, the sooner we know the truth, the sooner we know what we are dealing with."

They exited the car and made their way into the reception area; the receptionist greeted them, checked them in and asked them to take a seat in the waiting area until they were called.

After fifteen minutes of fretful waiting, Jenny was called into Mr Grainger's consultation room. After checking that it was okay, Susie accompanied her and sat next to her whilst the surgeon asked a number of preliminary questions before asking Jenny to sign an examination consent form.

Once the form was signed, Mr Grainger, or Danny as he asked to be called, indicated a screen and instructed Jenny to remove her upper clothing and to lie on the examination table. Once she was lying semi-naked on the examination table Jenny let Danny know that she was ready, and he left his desk and went to the side of where Jenny lay.

"Nice pair for an older broad," he thought to himself. He proceeded to feel her breasts and located the lump which was the cause of Jenny's concern. "I'll just set the X-Ray up for the mammogram." After checking the images on the screen in front of him he said, "There appears to be just the one. I won't be able to tell if it's malignant or not until it's been removed, and we can run some tests on it."

"How soon can you do it?" enquired Jenny.

"Well, if you go private I can fit you in on Wednesday; if not, it could be four to six weeks." replied Danny, "Why don't you get your clothes back on while I discuss the options with your daughter."

Danny led Susie back to his desk. "Obviously, if the lump is malignant it is best to remove it as soon as possible," said Danny.

"Yes, I can appreciate that, but we don't have medical insurance. How much does the private treatment cost?"

"Well," said Danny, "if there are no complications we are looking at something in the region of £5,500. If the lump is cancerous then further treatment will be needed and that will increase the cost."

"The reason we came to your clinic," said Susie, "is that we heard that you take some cases on as pro-bono. Is there any chance that my mother could be considered as a possibility for this?"

Danny looked over at Susie. She was a shapely woman, early thirties he guessed, black shoulder length hair, blue eyes, pretty -- not a beauty by any means -- but there was something captivating about her face. The wedding ring on her finger was glaringly obvious but Danny never let small matters such as husbands deter him.

"You must be aware of the saying there is no such thing as a free lunch," he said to Susie "I can treat your mother without seeking financial reward but that would depend on you providing me with another form of compensation, if you know what I mean." As he was saying this he had risen from his chair and walked around to stand behind Susie; as he said the final words his right hand reached around from behind her and gently cupped her right breast.

Susie gulped; "I am a married woman," she stated.

"Don't worry your pretty head about that," said Danny, "just think of the good that you will be doing your mother."

Just then Jenny emerged from behind the screen, "Is everything okay?" she enquired.

Danny had removed his hand from Susie's breast just in time; he turned and smiled at Jenny. "Your daughter and I were just discussing your options," he said, smiling at Susie as he did so, "I believe she is going to go away and think them over."

Then addressing Susie, he said, "My schedule is getting quite full, so I will need to know your decision by end of business today; why don't you pop back after my last patient at five-thirty and let me know what you've decided."

Danny helped Jenny on with her coat and as he was showing them to the door he whispered to Susie, "If it's a yes, wear something sexy this evening."

As they walked to the car Jenny could see that something was troubling Susie. Assuming that it was the possibility that she had cancer, she said, "Don't worry honey, the sooner it's removed the sooner we'll know."

"It's not that mum," said Susie, "I'm just wondering if there is any way we can raise five and a half grand in the next six hours."

"I can't imagine that will be possible," said Jenny, "so no-go with the pro bono option then?"

"It's possible," replied Susie, "just complicated. Leave the arrangements to me, I'll let you know what's happening tonight."

"Okay Susie, love. You're such a good daughter, taking all this strain off me."

Their drive home took place in complete silence as they each contemplated the respective problems lying ahead of them. When they got to Jenny's house, she got out of the car, kissed Susie goodbye and Susie said, "We'll talk later."

When Susie arrived home, she went into her husband's study and logged onto the laptop, accessing details of their bank accounts. As she thought, there was little to be seen in the way of readies; they were in the process of having an extension built and all their savings were now with the builders. She tried several on-line loan companies but, due to existing financial commitments kept getting rejected. She knew her brother-in-law, Sebastian, would have the funds available but he had been trying to get into her knickers for years and she guessed that would be the price she would have to pay to get his help; she couldn't do that to her sister.

The hours flew by as Susie tried every option to raise the funds that she could think of. Eventually, at half past four she gave up. Her mother meant the world to her and if having sex with a stranger would help her mum through this worrying period, then so be it. She went to the bathroom and showered before putting on some lacy black underwear over which she wore her little black dress.

Susie pulled up outside the clinic about five minutes early and walked inside; the receptionist glanced at her and gave her what she took to be a knowing smile.

"He's just got his last patient with him. He'll be ready for you shortly," she said.

Not long after Susie had sat down in the waiting room, a stunning brunette walked past her sporting a very healthy set of breasts. She smiled, knowingly, at Susie as she passed.

"You can go through now," said the receptionist.

Susie walked into the examination room and sat down opposite Danny. He had been watching her as she walked into the room and a large grin spread across his face.

"Unless I'm very much mistaken, I think you and I are going to have some fun together," he said.

"Let's just get this over with so that I can get on with my life," she replied.

"Not so fast," he said, "you need to understand the full terms of our arrangement. Five and a half grand is a lot of money; it'll take more than just a quick shag to pay that off. My terms are that tonight you pay the deposit and you then agree to have sex with me on another five occasions; I decide when and where and when I call you jump. Do you agree?"

"Do I really have any choice?" she asked.

Danny smiled. The feeling of power flowed through him as his eyes roved over the upper body of Susie, stripping her clothes off and imagining fondling and sucking on her breasts.

"You do, of course," he eventually responded, "but I couldn't possibly give you any idea when your mother's treatment would begin.

"I accept your terms. Now let's get this over with; I need to get home and get the dinner on," stated Susie.

"Okay Susie, first things first. Put your phone number in my phone, just under Susie, so that I can contact you for our future appointments."

Susie did as requested.

"Okay, now slip out of your dress and go and lie down on the couch," said Danny.

Susie slipped off her dress to reveal her sexy underwear which got an approving whistle from the doctor. "You sure know how to dress to impress," he said.

Susie then proceeded to lay face up on the couch while Danny made his way over to her.

"Undo my flies and take my cock out," he said.

Again, Susie did as instructed. "Good," said Danny, "now put it in your mouth and give me a good sucking."

Susie eyed the cock in front of her; her mind was saying "Don't do it," but deep down she knew it was the only way to help her mum. The realisation of cheating on her husband suddenly hit home; she had not had another man's cock in her mouth since her days at college, long before she had met Flynn. She took hold of the rigid offering before her and put her mouth around the head of it, slowly circling her tongue around the hot intruder in her mouth.

Danny moaned, "Oh yeah, you are a good little cocksucker, aren't you? I had a feeling when I first saw you that you were a proper little tart and you're proving me right."

As she sucked on his knob, he roughly squeezed her breasts through her bra, before slipping the straps down her arms and yanking the cups down. "Nice," he said, noticing that, despite herself, her nipples were erect. He reached down and pinched first one, then the other. Susie flinched slightly at the pain but realised that she actually enjoyed the sensation and thought to herself "I must get Flynn to do that when we are making out."

Danny was busy removing his trousers and extracted his cock from Susie's mouth so that he could pull his boxers down. He took hold of the sides of Susie's knickers and tugged them off her, leaving her pussy exposed to the cool air of the room. He noticed some goose pimples raise up around her snatch, "Don't worry," he said, "I'll soon be stoking that furnace to heat things up." He held the knickers to his nose and inhaled deeply before tossing them onto his desk.

"Now I hope you're nice and wet for me," he stated, "cos I'm not a great lover of fore-play." With that he positioned himself on top of Susie's spread legs and thrust his cock inside her. She grunted as his caveman approach hurt her but wrapped her legs around him in the hope of encouraging him to cum quickly.

Danny had other ideas, however, and quickly settled in to suckling on Susie's nipples, making them grow even more with the attention of his tongue and lips, whilst slowly pumping in and out of her now wet and seemingly inviting pussy. Susie could do little but lie there and let him have his way with her; had it been her husband she would have taken an active role in proceedings but with this man she saw herself as a lump of meat and didn't want to give him any encouragement or indication that she was enjoying the cock in her pussy.

Danny gradually increased the pace of his pumping cock, enjoying the slurping sound of Susie's pussy as he ground in and out of her, searching her face for any sign of pleasure but finding none. He upped his tempo again and shot his load into the pleasure hole beneath him before collapsing, panting on top of Susie.

After a couple of minutes to recover his breath, he arose from the couch and told Susie to get dressed.

"I'll be keeping the knickers," he said, "to add to my collection of souvenirs."

Susie quickly replaced her bra and dress and exited the room, passing the receptionist who gazed after the doctor's latest conquest.