The Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.K. Chuck, here it goes. I tend to have several fetishes. I like oral sex, both giving it and receiving it. I have always had a desire to at least try using a strap-on on a guy. I like very mild bdsm, like being tied down and allowing someone to pleasure me as they wish. I think I would also like to tie someone down and drive them up the wall with pleasure. I like reading and writing erotic stories like those found on Literotica. I realize that this is not necessarily society's norm, but that is where I am."

At this point I was grinning. "With the exception of the strap-on your description describes me to a tee! My wife's supply of toys is in a box in the closet. Follow me, a quick review of the contents of that box will tell you a lot."

We went to my bedroom and I brought a large locked box from the closet. I took a key from my top dresser drawer, unlocked the box and turned out its contents onto the bed. What fell out were several different dildos, some with and some without vibrators. A hand held massager, soft comfortable restraints for arms and legs, blindfolds, a strap-on harness, short pieces of soft rope and miscellaneous other "equipment".

"I'm glad to see you don't have any nipple clips, floggers or whips in there. I have never equated pain with pleasure. You haven't ever gotten into group sex have you?"

"No, Carol. Group sex would mean breaking my marriage vows. When it says "forsaking all others" that is what is meant. My wife was more than enough woman for me to handle. How about you?"

"I was forced into group sex once by my ex husband. It wasn't my choice and was one of the things that led me to divorce him. O.K, Chuck, it's your turn to ask a question."

"This is going to sound like a pretty lame question, but it is an important one. What time do you like to go to bed, and what time do you like to get up?"

"My bed time is usually between ten and eleven p.m. I prefer to get up at about eight, but on work days I have to get up at six."

"It is the same for me. Can you think of any areas that we haven't covered?"

"Yes, do you 'go out with the boys' or go out drinking on a regular basis?"

"Nope, similarly do you 'go out with the girls' or go out drinking on a regular basis?"

"Nope."

Based upon your answers I think I have made up my mind. Wait a minute, I need to get something."

With that I went to my dresser and opened up the small cedar box where I keep small valuables. In this case the valuable was my wife's diamond engagement ring." I turned and hugged Carol. She returned the hug with much ardor.

"Carol, I know I am pushing things too fast; but I can already see that we are very compatible people. Now, I can understand if you think this is too pushy, but....." At that point I held out the ring and said, "I want to marry you. I don't want this to end."

She broke into tears, took the ring, placed it on her left ring finger, hugged me hard enough to almost take my breath away, and said "Yes!". We went into the living room, I started another fire, and we sat on the couch hugging each other while watching the flames.

I broke the silence. "Carol, I don't want to do anything that will damage this new relationship. I enjoy hugging and petting as much as you seem to. But, as a Christian I can't have intercourse with you until we are married. Can you live with that?"

"Absolutely, I was trying to find a way to say the same thing to you. We can sleep together and hug. We can do some really heavy petting, but I also need to wait."

"As soon as the state of emergency is lifted, let's go into town and get a marriage license. I think we will have a three day wait before we can get married. One of my best friends is my pastor, I know we can get him to perform the ceremony. Is that pushing too fast?"

"No! But it's going to be a long few days!"

We continued to make out on the couch. We were each getting more and more sexually excited. Carol spoke up first: "We can't have intercourse until after we're married but I can still make you feel good. Let's go into the bedroom."

I didn't need a second invitation. We got to the bedroom and she started to undress me. Not wanting to be passive I also started to undress her. My hands were shaking due to excitement. Her hands seemed to have the same problem. When we were stripped we hugged and then entered the bathroom to take a joint shower. I got the water nice an warm and we stepped into the stream of water.

By mutual agreement we each washed the other. I started by washing her. I spent extra time on her breasts, and the area from her clit all the way around to her ass. Instead of a washcloth I used my hands to rub the soap on her skin. By the time I was done she could see that I already had a fierce erection. She took the soap and repeated the ritual for me. I can't even begin to tell you how good it felt to have someone else's hands wash my balls and cock. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my load as she washed me. At last we were done, got out of the shower and dried each other off.

We returned to my bed and brought some soft towels with us. I asked her to lay back on the bed with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. When she was so positioned I kissed her lips and then slowly moved down her body kissing as I went. I spent extra time on each of her beautiful boobs. When I reached her pubic region I stopped kissing and started kissing again on her feet. I have no idea how long it took me, but I eventually ended up at her pussy lips. I kissed them and then started to suck and lick them. The moaning that she was making was all the encouragement I needed. I slid one and then two fingers into her vagina moving them in and out such that her moans increased. As the moaning stabilized my lips went back to kissing her labia. I teased her as long as I could but eventually she had a massive orgasm. It was all I could do to hold on and lick her clit as she bucked and shook.

I asked her, "Was that o.k.?" All I got for an answer, at that point, was a wide grin. After catching her breath she told me to get in the same position. I did. The first thing she did was to take one of the soft pieces of cord from the "toy box" and gently pull my balls away from my body. She was very gentle. Once my balls were partly stretched she tied the cord just above the balls so that they couldn't pull up into my abdomen. That done she took a silk scarf that had been in the "toy box" and proceeded to tickle my balls and penis with it. It was deliciously maddening. Just when I felt that I couldn't handle any more I felt her mouth cover one of my balls, gently tugging on it. She alternated between my balls and kissing the end of my cock. I hadn't felt this good in years. When I had about all I could take she started giving me a hand job. She played with my balls with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. It wasn't long before I had an explosive orgasm. It seemed to go on and on.

We needed to shower again, and then we lay down and dozed off in each other embrace.

The next day the weather cleared up a bit so that the state of emergency was lifted. When we got our marriage license we were told that the delay time had been reduced to twenty-four hours. I called my pastor and made arrangements for us to meet the following day at noon to tie the knot. A retired husband and wife from our church agreed to be the witnesses.

I called my boss and told him that I needed to take my two weeks vacation due to a significant event and that Carol would also need to have that time off.

That evening I asked Carol if she had a favorite place for a honeymoon. I could see that she hadn't even considered that little detail. I told her that I had set us up for a two week vacation. She indicated that any place that wasn't freezing would be just fine with her. Without her knowing it I called a local tourist agent, who belonged to our church, and arranged a deluxe trip to one of the smaller Hawaiian Islands so that we would be away from the tourist crush.

I kept praying that Carol wouldn't change her mind. Later on I found out that she was making the same wish.

The following morning I called my bank and told them that I needed to withdraw twenty thousand dollars from my savings and put it into my checking account so that I could draw upon it with my debit card.

The hour arrived and Carol and I became husband and wife. I had already packed my clothes. We went to one of the nicer boutiques in town and purchased an entire spring/summer wardrobe for Carol. We also hit our local Wal-Mart and picked up some decent luggage for her. She still didn't know where we were going.

At last we drove to the St. Paul/Minneapolis airport and boarded a flight that would take us to the islands. When Carol realized that we were going to Hawaii she squeezed my arm so hard I thought she might break my arm , well not really but it was quite a squeeze.

The story of that trip will have to be told at some future date since I'm still recovering from the most wonderful vacation I have ever had.

12