The Problem of Emilie Fain

Story Info
A cursed knight has a bit of a...problem.
1.5k words
3.97
14.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emile Fain had a problem, and she needed it tended to immediately. Her glittering gold eyes were hooded and her plump tiers slightly parted as heavy breathing caused her generous chest to rise and fall beneath the breastplate as she wandered down the street, having conspicuously positioned her pouch between her legs.

The woman, possessed of long, fair blond hair and youthful features had little business in this particular district of Mir, the capital city of Orelia.

Even with her ornate armor, the buxom beauty's full breasts, slim waist and gently curving hips made her look more like one of the many beautiful consorts whom frequented the area more than a client--but a client she was, and famous among the consorts for her...curse.

So famous, in fact, that a couple of women immediately sidled up to her upon entry into the brothel--had she not been concerned about attracting attention, she might have taken them both, but instead it was a tan-skinned, dark haired beauty across the room who attracted her attention.

The lovely creature piqued as she spotted Emile's eyes on her--she had just the kind of delicious curves that the knight craved at the moment, and ignoring the displeased sighs of the other two women, Emile pressed past them toward her new target.

"You," she murmured, eyes raking along the woman's body; she was barely concealed behind a thin veil of pink Valencian silk, and dusky nipples peaked through the fabric--already stiff.

Oh, yes, the woman knew what was coming. She knew about Emile's curse, too. "What's your name?" the knight said.

"Ryn," the woman replied; Emile felt a lovely chill rise across her back at the way the woman's voice lilted in her ears.

"I have a problem that needs taken care of," the knight said, reaching for her hand. "Several times over."

"Oh, I know of your problem, Miss Fain," said Ryn, allowing her tongue to flicker over her bottom lip before her pretty lips spread into a grin. "I think I could fix it for you..."

...

The back bedroom had always been cordoned off for Emile. As of late, she'd been the brothel's most high-paying customer, mainly to keep her presence their quiet. It was not unusual for knights to visit brothels, even female ones, but Emile's problem hadn't yet been discovered by her superiors--though Ryn was discovering it now; the knight's armor had been hastily discarded and the two had fallen into one another onto the bed.

Emile was, naturally, on top; Ryn's lips were her first victim, her mouth colliding with the consort's in a lusty kiss that saw their tongues dancing heatedly before Emile's teeth descending across Ryn's neck--and already her fair hands were gripping and squeezing those generous globes.

Ryn's whimpers and moans only made Emile's problem worse--the consort's breasts were sensitive, and her stiff nipples fell prey to Emile's hungry mouth and roving fingers, teasing and sucking and biting as the knight reveled in the sounds her new pet made.

"Miss--Miss Fain, angh," Ryn breathed, arcing her hips. "I--I want to see it...your problem."

"Oh, you will...you're going to taste it, too," growled Emile, lifting her head. "On your knees..."

The knight straightened to her feet as Ryn complied, slinking like a cat as she watched Emile's face--even as the consort's fingertips danced along the hem of Emile's leggings before tugging her pants down...and there it was.

Emile's problem.

The female knight, just above the slick entrance of her lovely sex, had been gifted with a throbbing, thick cock, nearly 9 inches in length; the member pulsed visibly and Ryn sucked in a breath, her eyes flicking up to meet Emile's smoldering gaze before she reached out and stroked a single finger along the shaft, in sheer awe of the powerful dick awaiting her touch. She found herself getting wet just thinking about it...

"Anh," came the little moan from Emile's mouth; her hand found its way to Ryn's hair and her fingers wove into the dark strands.

"Use...use your mouth..." Her hips pressed forward insistently, pushing the head of the knight's cock against Ryn's plump lips, and her hands tugged on the consort's hair, pulling her head forward.

"Open your mouth," Emile growled.

"I'm not sure I can fit this huge thing in my--" Ryn began, but found her hot chamber stuffed full of thick, steely member as Emile thrust forward--not all the way, but enough to feel the pleasure of Ryn's throat as the consort gave in, sucking greedily at the offered dick as Emile began thrusting in earnest.

The prostitute, while fairly new to her craft, had pleasured enough men to know how to suppress that ever present gag reflex, and bobbed enthusiastically as Emile fucked the hot chamber of her mouth with that incredible cock. Somehow, Emile's feminine cries made Ryn hotter, and the girl worked to take more of the knight's thick cock into her mouth--more--more...

Even while she did this, as an experiment, Ryn's finger reached to stroke that slick entrance of Emile's, and earned herself a rougher buck for her troubles. It seemed that part of her still worked fine; encouraged, Ryn slipped her middle and index fingers deep into Emile's clenching walls, appreciating the way they suckled on her stroking digits even as Ryn suckled on Emile's thrusting dick.

"Swallow it, Ryn, all of my seed--I'm going to cum," Emile cried, rocking even more intensely--it was a mark of the knight's care for her partner that she did not thrust all near-nine inches of that throbbing length down the consort's gullet, possibly choking the poor thing, but still Ryn was working desperately to suck on as much of that lovely cock as she could; already a hand had dipped 'twixt her thighs, a thumb rolling over her sensitive clit.

She moaned with pleasure--and then Emile pulled most of her dick from Ryn's mouth just in time to deliver the biggest load of cum the consort had ever swallowed. It seemed to explode from the throbbing crown endlessly, a thick stream of hot seed erupting in spurts--and Ryn swallowed every drop, her tongue laving the cock's sensitive head in order to tempt forth even more of it...even as Emile's pussy clutched her fingers.

The consort had discovered an incredible and sudden appreciation for Emile's seed--something about the combination of the cum and the girl's cries made Ryn hotter than she'd ever been, and Emile found the taste of herself on Ryn's lips as the consort rose to kiss her, pushing her back onto the bed.

"Surely you're not done yet?" she murmured, against the knight's lips. Emile grinned, and seized Ryn with both arms, rolling her onto her back.

"Oh no, I'm not done yet," grinned the knight. "I'm going to fuck you senseless, you pretty Valencian. I'm going to have my way with you until you're asleep..."

"Promises, promises," teased Ryn, arching her hips against that glorious cock.

Emile moaned again, and stiffened almost immediately--Ryn gasped at the way she thickened against the consort's little sex--and that gasp erupted into a full on cry as her cunt stretched to accommodate Emile's sudden, rough thrust of all nine inches into her.

She'd expected it to hurt more, at first, but Emile had such lovely control, such deft motions of her hips that even as the thrusts fell to a steady fucking, the women's cries of pleasure mixing in the air.

As Emile leaned in to kiss her partner, to taste her moans, their breasts pressed together, adding further lovely friction and pleasure to the way Ryn's tight walls clenched the knight's thrusting pillar.

The consort's legs wrapped around the knight's hips, ankles locking at the small of her back as Ryn kissed Emile back, holding her close.

"Cum," Emile demanded, against her mouth. "Cum...I want to feel you clench my cock..."

As if her body could be so commanded, orgasm struck suddenly and incredibly--Ryn's body arched against Emile's bucking hips as she came, her cunt suckling that spearing cock gratefully as waves of pleasure exploded through her.

"Oh--god--oh--gods!" Ryn screamed, her hips rolling and rocking erratically in the throes of such amazing pleasure.

"In--inside," she breathed. "Cum inside...flood me..."

"I--I don't know if I can get you pregnant, I haven't--" Emile began, but Ryn silenced her with a kiss, and those legs settled again below Emile's supple rear and held her steady.

"Cum," Ryn pleaded. "Cum inside me..."

Emile couldn't bite it back further. With a chorus of moans and whimpers, she came, rapidly thrusting that thick member into Ryn's pussy--it pulsed with each spurt of hot cum that flooded the consort's tight channel, so much of it that Emile's essences splashed across Ryn's thighs, and onto the bed.

The two women fell into each other's arms, kissing passionately.

"I haven't fallen asleep yet," Ryn cooed, stroking Emile's hair.

"Then I'm going to fuck you again..." Emile growled, nipping at the girl's bottom lip. "It's going to be a long night, Ryn..."