The Crusader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers

I sensed the pain in her voice and tried to comfort her.

"They beat him till he was unconscious and took him away. I haven't seen him since. Do you know where he is?"

I couldn't tell her that he was most likely in that cramped enclosure, fighting for breath.

"Listen. I know it is poor consolation for the trauma you have been through, but I am truly sorry for what happened to you?"

She wiped her tears on her sleeve.

"You are the first infidel who was nice to me."

"Infidel?"

"The Iman says that all who are of a different faith are infidels. They deserve to be killed or converted."

It somehow made sense. My religion was not that different.

"Some of us are nice people; you just have to find them."

She looked blankly at the bed.

"You are going to kill all of us aren't you?"

"I don't know. As of now we have to keep you safe. King Richard hopes to trade you people for some English nobles Saladin took captive."

I knew it was not much consolation but it was the best I could offer.

"I have never been with a man before."

"Pardon?"

"In my culture, women are looked down upon. They are objects of sexual gratification. No one gives us any respect. My brother was very protective of me. He would not let another man near me. Now, it seems I will die without becoming a woman."

There was a marked dejection in her tone.

"It's not a regret worth having."

"Then make love to me. You are the only man I have met who showed me some compassion. Please. You know as well as I do, this may be the last chance I get."

I could not deny the earnestness in her voice. Reluctantly, I undid my tunic for the second time in a few hours. She was ready as well.

She lay on my bed with her legs spread wide. I positioned myself in front of her thighs and placed my member at the entrance to her holy orifice. I looked at her. She looked at me with a look of trust. Gently, I pushed the head of my organ inside her. The new feeling of having something invade her womanhood was startling as she yelped in pain. I waited for her to adjust to this new feeling before pushing a little more inside her.

Her face was contorted with effort, yet she urged me on. I pushed gently, but met an obstruction. It was her hymen.

"The next push will hurt a lot. Are you ready?"

She took a deep breath and nodded.

I slowly increased the force behind the penis before I felt it moving forward. Her face was a mask of intense pain, but she held on, sobbing into the pillow. I pushed a little harder before I felt the head pierce the membrane fully. A small trickle of blood oozed out from under my member.

I gradually increased the tempo of my thrusts. Soon, I had built a steady rhythm. She sat on my lap and draped her arms around my back digging her nails deep into my back. Her voice gradually became indistinct from her moans of ecstasy and she reached a satisfying climax.

I withdrew from her and lay down.

"Thank you."

She was thanking me, her captor. War had pitiful consequences.

She stayed there with me all day. All the surrounding tents emanated sounds of muffled screaming. They were not nearly as nice with their women. When night fell, I made a decision.

"Wake up and listen to me carefully."

She got up and stared at me, still sleepy. I pushed a pouch into her hands.

"It contains several sterling silver coins. Use one to bribe the guard to look the other way. Sneak out of the camp when no one is looking. You should be able to make your way to Galilee. Use some more coins to board a vessel. Get off at a North African port, maybe Alexandria. Just disappear after that."

"What about..."

"It's too risky trying to save your brother. You have to save yourself, go now."

She looked at me one final time.

"May Allah shower such a noble man as you with infinite blessings."

She hastily left, leaving me to my thoughts. War had blurred the lines. Good-bad, right-wrong, were all mixed and ground to dust in the crucible of this conflict. And what was it for? What was in this city of Jerusalem that needed the sacrifice of this many lives? These were questions which would never be answered. I felt a strange glow of happiness from within at helping a supposed enemy.

I had dinner and sat down to ruminate on my thoughts when John, my squire entered my tent. His hands were bloody.

"My Lord, I have great news for you."

I turned to hear.

"Remember that whore who you claimed for yourself at the market earlier? She stole some coins from you. Yes my Lord, I caught her just as she was about to sneak out from the gate. I immediately recognized the pouch she was clutching."

I stood up disbelievingly. He just smiled as he went on.

"Do not worry, my Lord, she did not live to regret it. I punished her suitably. I took my time with her putting through as much pain as the human body can take. By the time I drove the sabre through her heart, I suppose she was begging for release."

I listened to this, numb with shock.

"Here is the pouch, my Lord. All the coins still inside."

In a dull haze, I took the pouch from him. Several thoughts were running through my mind. I took out a coin and gave it to him. He bowed low and rushed to tell his fellow squires about his great deed.

I waited till he was out of earshot before burying my face in my pillow and bursting into tears.

---

Within a month, Saladin began to pay ransom in exchange for the citizens of Acre. Richard was enraged that Saladin's English captives were not part of the bargain. On August 20th, Richard thought that Saladin had delayed too much, and had all of the Muslim prisoners from the garrison of Acre decapitated.

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers
12