The Prodigy's Hard Life

Story Info
The Prodigy of Cet and his party take a break from the quest.
1.6k words
3.91
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A vow of silence wasn't so bad. In some ways it made things easier. The Prodigy would surely get in trouble if he ever said what utter fools his companions were, how much he despised every one of them. He told Tana about it, and she agreed, but she was a dog so it didn't matter. He even hated Maya, his so-called girlfriend. She was brought along to take care of the Prodigy, but it was clear she liked Pero more than him, and any of the other men in the party just as much. She only did what she was told, but did she really have to enjoy it so much?

At the end of a long day, The Prodigy sat down heavily while the rest of them ran about making what dinner they could. Tana was off hunting, and he was bored, so he snapped his fingers to get Maya's attention. She turned to him, setting down whatever disgusting root she had been peeling. He pointed to his dick.

Maya smiled, and came to him. He put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes. Maya unfastened his pants. His cock wasn't hard yet so she took it out and passed it between her hands quickly, squeezing it just right to make it grow. As it hardened, she bent to take it slowly into her mouth, running her tongue over the top of his head. He moved one hand from his head to hers, forcing her down harder, deeper. She choked, nearly gagged, but he wouldn't release her. He loved it when he made her choke, causing more thin saliva to pour out of her mouth and make his cock all slick and shiny. It made him feel big.

He moved her faster, up and down his shaft. He could feel the tension building, but before he could get off, he was distracted by a sudden noise. He opened his eyes, and saw practically the whole party standing there watching. He hated that, but he couldn't tell them. Pero was the closest, already stroking his dick. Maya was looking at him rather than what she was doing, but she was so skilled at it that she didn't really need to look. The Prodigy frowned, but Pero wasn't looking at him, Pero was looking at Maya's ass as she swayed it to entice him. Pero went to his knees and began to squeeze her ass cheeks together, kneading them roughly. He lifted her skirt up over legs that had been shaved smooth, and pulled her panties off to reveal that her pussy had, too. The Prodigy honestly wasn't sure where she found the time.

Pero was a large man with large hands, but they moved very softly down into that perfect pink orifice, along the soft labia, nudging against her swollen clit. She moaned, and the hold of her lips on the Prodigy's member faltered. He became even more annoyed, but since this was likely to turn into a gangbang in short order, the Prodigy decided he wanted her pussy before anyone else got into it.

He lifted her mouth off his cock by pulling her hair, and she screamed a little in surprise, but went peacefully enough. He raised one hand, pointing up, and swirled his finger in a tight circle in the air. She nodded, and turned around to straddle him reverse cowboy, sitting her wet pussy right down on his cock. She rode him while Pero continued undressing her, starting with the front lace of her dress to reveal her breasts. He took one in each hand, squeezing them as he kissed her mouth, then down her neck and running his tongue over her tits. He spit on them, rubbing them together to spread it around. He pulled them around his huge cock and Maya moaned a lusty agreement. He fucked her tits enthusiastically and each time his cock emerged from the top of Maya's impressive cleavage she met it with her tongue.

Pero told her to turn around, and she did immediately, spinning carefully around the Prodigy's dick so she was facing him and her ass was facing Pero. Pero watched closely as she was penetrated deeply by the prodigy, he put his hand back on her bare ass and encouraged her motion while he slipped a thumb into her crack. His cock was rock hard, and slick with his own spit. He rubbed it up to the tip, and carefully inserted it into Maya's asshole. Maya screamed wordlessly, but was cut off as a third man, Woti, stuffed his cock into her gaping mouth.

Maya moaned, trying to speak but unable, and the Prodigy pounded her harder. He grasped her hips and pulled her down vigorously, driving his cock deeper, and Pero began to do the same. She would be pulled down hard with a cock in the pussy while another was removed slightly from her ass, then pulled back up onto a huge cock in her ass while one was removed slightly from her dripping wet snatch. All this was while she was going down balls deep on a third cock.

The prodigy continued to work at her clothes between thrusts, removing laces and garments until she was completely naked, and her long black hair was free over her shoulders. A fourth man entered the scene, caressing her breasts, and Maya reached a free hand toward his cock. She moaned lustily and gyrated her hips, appearing to be enjoying the whole thing a great deal. The motion of her hips and the flexing of her pussy on his cock, combined with the filling of her ass to make her even tighter, was quickly bringing the Prodigy to climax. He closed his eyes again, trying to forget the three other guys who were fucking different holes on her at the same time, and came deep into her pussy.

She lifted off him as Pero thrust, spilling his cum down her legs, and her hand went there, slipping through the slimy wetness of her snatch and making a gliding circle around her clitoris. Pero lifted her further up, so the Prodigy could see how deep his enormous cock was buried in her tight asshole. Woti slipped himself out of her mouth as he fell to his knees and his fingers joined Maya's where they spread her pussy wide open. It was dripping wet, and Woti stuck his cock into it with a satisfied grin. The prodigy rolled out of the way, into the sidelines to watch.

Pero stood up, carrying Maya with him with his cock still stuffed deep into her ass, and Woti got up to follow them. They sandwiched the girl between them, timing their thrusts so both cocks reached their deepest penetration at the same time, and Maya seemed to love it. Her mouth was empty, so she was free to scream ecstatically while she was pounded from both sides. She still reached out, a cock in each hand, she was jerking the next in line so he'd be good and hard when his turn came up.

Pero didn't take long, he pulled out of her ass so he could cum on the outside, splattering against her lower back and dripping down between her cheeks and over her butt, he kissed her neck again before she went back to the ground over Woti, barely coming off his cock before she sat on it again. Woti was joined by someone else who swiftly filled the vacant asshole, now slick with cum and stretched out for them, while Maya continued to jerk a couple, and began to suck on another.

As they finished with her one by one, the men walked away to resume the tasks they had been set on before, leaving a sticky white token of their time together in Maya's pussy or ass, in her mouth or on her face or her tits or in her shiny black hair. As the last one came in her asshole and pulled away, Maya fell to her hands and knees, shuddering with exertion, thoroughly spent.

She was accustomed to being used like this by three or four guys at a time, to making sure every one of them got off until they were satisfied and she was covered in spit and cum. It was her only reason for being there, in fact, and she enjoyed doing her duty.

Watching her fuck all those men in every hole she had made the Prodigy hard again, and she looked up as he snapped his fingers. She smiled wearily as he pointed to his crotch, and she saw the bulge there beneath his pants. She opened his fly again, and took his hard dick into her mouth, sucking every bit of her own juices off that remained. She dived deeper onto his cock, swallowing as his head pressed against the back of her throat. He guided her head up and down, enjoying the fact that she was currently pleasing only him, but thinking about what he'd just seen; her ass and pussy stuffed so full she looked like she was going to be split in half while someone else fucked her mouth or her large, beautiful tits. He looked her in the eyes, watching her head bob up and down. Her face and hair was streaked with cum already, but she was silently pleading for more with those eyes, telling him that she could never get enough.

The Prodigy came hard into her mouth, driving his cock in and his cum practically right down her throat. She nearly choked as spasms pushed him in harder, but swallowed as his dick slipped out of her mouth. She sucked off the last bead of cum that emerged from his tip and swallowed it, too. She smiled at him as she got up to clean herself off, and the Prodigy sat back to wait for his dinner.