The Prodigy's Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" Jess yelled as the Keith's dick launched thick rope after thick rope of come at her.

The first shot hit her under her chin and exploded to splash into her dark hair, on each side of her face, and shoot down her breasts. Vivica adjusted her aim and the second shot hit Jess right between her tits. He shot two more thick ropes before his deluge showed signs of weakening. She continued to stroke and he was wailing up into Jess's ass. Jess was coated in a thick layer of come from her neck to her belly. Keith's spurting cock was launching his jizz onto his own chest and belly.

Vivica dropped her head and took him back into her mouth to catch the rest of his seed. She curled the fingers she had up his ass rhythmically to milk all she could out of him. She sucked him until he had no more to give. She let his twitching cock slide out of her mouth and moved up to his coated abdomen as she slowly slid her fingers out of him. She lapped and sucked at the layer of man come on his belly and chest then took Jess's hand and carefully guided her onto her back. Vivica slurped the thick jizz off her best friend's neck then moved down to her tits, then her belly. She was aware of Keith gasping on the bed next to them as Vivica crawled down Jess's body searching for more of her husband's come.

12