The Product of Influence Ch. 01

Story Info
College-age son learns from his mother.
2.4k words
4.28
132.1k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaximo
DMaximo
7 Followers

co-authored by BlackSnake

Joyce Scott had been married and divorce three times and dated a long list of other losers. Her son, John made it a habit of trying to stay clear of the host of men trafficking in and out of their two bedroom apartment to sleep with his mother. The men seem to be getting younger and younger. One he had known from school that was only a year older than him.

John had been ashamed thinking of his mother as a whore. It wasn't until he overheard a conversation his mother was having with his Aunt Leila and a couple of other ladies, that he learned that his mother was just using the men for sex. It wasn't that much different finding out that his mother was a slut instead of a whore, but that's the way that it was.

In spite of his mother's over active sex life, they got along great. Joyce never failed to support John's school activities, listen to his problems, or make sure that he was dressed in the latest styles. Joyce always talked straight with her son, more like a friend than a mother when it came to girls and sex. She insisted that he kept a fresh box of condoms, and bought them for him as just another item on her grocery list.

John worked the evening shift at a fast food place only a mile away from their apartment complex. It was almost midnight when he got home. Seeing all the lights off in the apartment, he figured that his mother was out at a bar, which she did most Friday nights.

He noticed the dozens of beer bottles in the trash and figured that his mother had been entertaining that evening before going out. He was getting himself a beer from the refrigerator when he heard the sounds of his mother soft snore. He thought it very usual for her to be asleep at this hour unless she was passed out from drinking too much.

John turned on the kitchen light as he walked to his mother's opened bedroom door. The light from the kitchen illuminated her bedroom enough for him to see. Joyce was passed out, faced down and naked on her bed with one arm hanging over the side. Her clothes lay in a pile next to the bed and there was a nearly empty bottle of beer on her nightstand.

Joyce was in fairly decent shape for a forty-two year old mother. It was easy to see why young men found her attractive. Her thighs were thick, but didn't rub together like most women her age, mainly because she was slightly bow-legged. Her butt-cheeks had grown soft over the years, but it still stuck out and didn't droop very much. She didn't color her hair allowing the gray streaks to show through her long auburn curls. John found his mother's good looks a real pain sometimes, as men were constantly hitting on her, and she would flirt with them.

John went into his mother's bedroom and gathered her clothes and put them away. He thought to wake her, but decided that it was best to allow her to sleep it off. Seeing her lying on the bed naked, he thought of the time she had caught him jerking off in his bedroom. Instead of yelling and at him like most mothers might have, she sat him down for a real talk about sex. She educated him about sex in a way that no mother would even think of doing. She told him about all the things, both good and bad that could happen during sex. She talked about what his options were if he got a girl pregnant, what some of the symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases were, and what he should do. She made him promise not to take an interest in porn, because it was just acting and would give him false impressions. She showed him what a naked woman looked like, and told him that he shouldn't feel embarrassed after noticing his erection as he looked at her. She showed him how to put on a condom, and made him practice until she was sure he had it right. He never failed to use a condom, and he never contracted a disease or got a girl pregnant as a result of his mother's unforgettable lesson.

John left his mother as she lay and took his beer to his bedroom. He was sporting a really nice erection as he lay on his bed staring at the ceiling. He thought of what girl he could call over the night day since he would have the day off. He had a short list of girls who he knew would give him what he wanted. Sleep came quickly as he closed his eyes.

***

"Hmmmmm....." the moans echoed throughout the small apartment.

Joyce's eyes popped opened. She looked at the clock and saw that it was already after noon. She looked over her shoulder at her closed bedroom door and then at her nakedness.

"Mmmm! Ah! Ah! Ah!" the moans came again.

Joyce put her hand over her pounding head and then pulled the covers all the way over her head.

"Hmm! Mmm! Ah! Oh! Ah! Hmm!" the moans continued.

Joyce recognized what type of moans she was hearing. She didn't mind her son having sex with girls in their apartment, but the moans were making her head hurt worse. She covered her head with a pillow as she curled up in a fetal position.

"Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah!" the loud moans flowed through the thin walls.

Joyce closed her eyes tightly trying to block out the sounds. Every fifteen minutes or so, she glanced at the clock on her nightstand.

"Hmmm! Hmmm! Hmmm! Ah! Ah! Ah!" the moans seemed endless as the time continued to pass.

"What the hell is he doing to that girl," Joyce said to herself. She looked at the clock again realizing that the moans had been going on for over an hour. "Nobody could possibly last that long," she thought as she sat up in her bed.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Gaud! Oh! Hmmm!" the moans continued.

Joyce was finding it hard to believe how long it had been going on. Maybe it was a porn moving playing, but she knew that her son wouldn't possibly have that trash in their place. She got up and founded her housecoat and headed out to find out what exactly was going on.

Sylvia cried out her pleasure in continuous moans. John held her ankles up at his shoulders and he stood at the foot of the bed thrusting his perpetually hard cock in the girl's aching cunt.

The door to John's bedroom was half way open, and Joyce could see both her son and the girl who was making all the noise. They both were drenched in sweat. John's muscles flexed as he slammed repeated into the girl. Sylvia tossed her head from side to side as she endured the lustful attack.

Joyce had seen signs that her son had sex, but she had never witness it herself. The way he was thrusting into the girl on the bed impressed her. She had never had any man to fuck her like that. She felt almost jealous as the girl looked like she was having one long and continuous orgasm.

John pulled his pussy soaked cock from the girl's worn cunt and removed the condom that had protected it. He pulled Sylvia up and held her hair as she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Joyce gasped drawing her son's attention as she saw his cum spill from the corners of the girl's mouth in a sudden burst.

John looked back down at Sylvia as he shot several more streams of cum into her mouth. When he looked back where his mother had been standing, he saw that she was gone.

Joyce got a beer and a couple of headache tablets, the cure for her hang over. She was astonished by what she had witnessed. She knew her son was having sex along time ago, because he had told her right afterwards. It was something that she wasn't meant to see. She recognized the look he gave her. It was the same look he would give her when he was looking for approval. She went back to her bed and crawled under the covers.

***

"Oh my gaud, Leila," Joyce said sitting on the couch next to her sister with her Rum and coke. "I saw John doing that girl, Sylvia this morning."

Leila looked at her sister eager for details.

"He was giving it to her better than I've ever gotten it from anybody," Joyce said.

"Really?" Leila replied knowing how much sex her sister had.

"He's got some real equipment too," Joyce said unable to hide her excitement.

Leila laughed.

"He had that girl sound like one of those porno movies," Joyce said. "Girl, he's built like a horse."

"You sound like you want some," Leila laughed.

"I tell you what...I made me a booty call," Joyce laughed.

"Well, one things for sure," Leila said. "He sure must get it from you. Who is it this time?"

Joyce smiled. "Nathan," she said laughing.

"Joyce! Really," Leila said.

"You know what they say...I bet he's got a big one," Joyce laughed.

"Girl, I don't know what to say about you," Leila said.

"When is the last time you got some?" Joyce said.

"I couldn't just do it with anyone," Leila said.

"Why not? It's just sex. That's all they want. What's wrong with you wanting the same thing," Joyce said. "I've been married enough times to know...that's all their good for, if they're good at that."

"I don't know, Joyce," Leila said sinking back on the sofa.

"Girl, I'm going to get you laid yet," Joyce laughed. "I'm just so horny...I can't stand it." She put her hand on her crotch and squeezed her legs together.

Leigh laughed. "Girl, I got to go," she said getting up and giving her sister a hug before leaving.

***

Joyce left her bedroom door open on purpose as she road Nathan Williams' thick cock. It wasn't as big as she had hoped, but it was plenty big enough to do the job.

She told him that she knew that he wanted to screw her and she was giving him his chance. Nathan readily agreed that she was right. She laid him down on her bed and sucked a condom on his cock before mounting him.

Joyce looked at the reflection in the mirror when she saw the movement coming from the kitchen. She sat all the way up on Nathan cock as she stared at her son's reflection in the mirror. She squeezed her tits as she rocked back and forth on the man's cock, never once taking her eyes off her son. She saw John's hand reach for his crotch and it made her smile. She got what she was after; his attention.

Nathan moaned, and Joyce felt his cock jerk inside of her. He was done, and she was finished playing her game. She grabbed the shaft of his fast shrinking cock to keep cum from seeping from the condom as she got off him. She glanced back up at the mirror and saw that John was gone.

She quickly ushered Nathan out the door, advising him that if he told anyone it would be the last time he would ever sleep with her. She already knew that Nathan wouldn't breathe a word to anyone, but she wanted to make her point clear to him.

"Nathan, huh?" John said coming out of his bedroom after her heard the door open and close.

"Yeah, I had to do something after that big production you put on this morning," Joyce laughed letting her housecoat fall open as she went to the kitchen.

John laughed.

"No wonder that girl put up with the way you treat her," Joyce said taking two beers from the refrigerator and giving one to him. "You fuck her brains out."

"Well, if you're going to do it, you might as well do a good job," he said chuckling with pride.

"I wish someone would fuck me like that," Joyce said glancing down at her son's hard-on.

"Whoa! That sounded like an invitation," he joked.

Joyce laughed as she went into the living room and sat on the couch. "It would be if you weren't my son," she said stealing another glance at his crotch as he adjusted himself before sitting down next to her.

"People do that sort of thing all the time," John said.

"Are you hinting that you want to screw me?" Joyce laughed.

"Sounds more like you want to screw me," he said adjusting his hard-on, so that it lay on his thigh.

"It looks really tempting," Joyce said looking at his hard cock less than a foot away from her hand. "Have you ever thought about fucking me?"

John laughed loudly.

"No, I'm serious," Joyce said. "It's a fair question."

"Yeah, lots of times," John said. "But then again, everybody wants to screw you. It's not like you haven't either." He laughed.

"You've done your fair share of fucking yourself," Joyce said. "How many girls are you seeing right now? Six? Seven?"

John laughed. "Only a few," he said. "So what, if I wanted to screw you...it's not like we can."

"You said it yourself, lots of people do it," Joyce said.

"You want to do it?" he asked finally.

"Do you?" she asked.

"Heck yeah," John said. "But wanting to is a lot different than actually going through with it. I don't know if I could screw my own mother, no matter how badly I wanted to."

"Dicks have no shame," Joyce laughed. "You could if you had the never. I saw how I woke up this morning. Most guys would have fingered me or something. I bet you didn't even think about it."

"I wouldn't do that to you. You're my mother," John defended himself.

"That's want I mean, you don't have the never," Joyce said. "It's just sex John. It makes you feel good until the next time that you do it. It's purely physical. It has nothing to do with our relationship."

"You sound like you'll do it," he said.

"I guess I do," she said standing up removing her housecoat and dropping it in his lap. "I want to be fucked like you fucked that girl today."

DMaximo
DMaximo
7 Followers