The Professional Ch. 02

Story Info
French for Lunch?
2.8k words
4.47
34.6k
15

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the initial shock of finger-banging my boss in her limo had worn off, I had to get down to business. It was my job to greet individuals as they approached DH and then to introduce them when she finished her short conversation with whomever she was speaking. I did this, all the while marveling at how only moments before she had been in the throes of a huge orgasm, and that she now had a gooey mess between her legs, yet she never missed a handshake or a smile, and never failed to call anyone by name.

My head was virtually spinning, and I was having a hard time remembering the names of those I was supposed to introduce. I was so turned on my legs were shaking. When the event was finally over and we were safely back in the limo, she made no reference to what had happened, she only gave Karl instructions to take us back to her office, then began outlining what she wanted me to do for the rest of the day.

When I finally returned to my apartment after 9:00 that night, I pulled out my cock as soon as I got inside the door. I had considered going into the men's room to jack off early in the evening, but was afraid of being overheard. I had been so absolutely erotically turned on since the limo ride that I was almost bursting for an orgasm. I, too, desperately needed relief.

I lightly stroked my hardening cock as I headed to the bathroom for some hand lotion. I kicked my pants off as I passed my bedroom and continued down the hall. My 9-inch cock was rock-hard and jutting out in front of me. When I reached the bathroom I grabbed the bottle of hand cream and squirted some onto my palm. Oh, it felt good when my slippery hand started running up and down my hard shaft. I closed my eyes and started replaying the scene in the back of the car, but added my little fantasies to it. As my hand circled the mushroom head of my cock, I leaned in to kiss her and she didn't stop me. I stroked myself as I imagined that after a lingering kiss, I ran my hand up under her suit coat and squeezed her firm tit in my hand, running my thumb over her stiff nipple. She turned in the seat and pulled her panties off, spreading her legs so I could see her bald cunt. "Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me now," she moaned in my fantasy. I unbuckled my pants and just as I was about to slide my long hard cock into her, I felt my orgasm begin to well up from my balls. I stood on my toes and stroked faster, thinking about sliding my cock into her hot cunt, and soon I was spurting streams of pearly white cum all over the bathroom counter and into the sink. It was one of the most powerful orgasms of my life, and it wasn't even with a woman.

Without cleaning up, I staggered to my room and fell on to my bed, my still-hard cock sticking straight up. What had happened today? I asked myself. Did I really have my hand up DH's wet cunt? My cock twitched when I thought of it, and my mind was drawn back into the fantasy in the back of the limo. I reached for myself and began stroking my still-slick length, remembering the feel of her thick, wet cunt, until I came again on the duvet. I didn't care. I pulled the covers down, crawled into bed, turned off the light and fell into a dream-filled sleep.

My alarm went off at 5:45 a.m. as always and I awoke hungry. I was still wearing my shirt, but I must have pulled my tie off during the night. I went to the bathroom, peed, and wiped the sink and basin clean of my dried semen. Turning on the shower, I stripped off my shirt and undershirt. When the bathroom was steaming, I stepped in and let the hot water wash over me.

Feeling refreshed by the shower I put on a robe and went in to the kitchen and made myself a quick breakfast. I stripped the bed and put everything, including the soiled duvet, into the washing machine and turned it on. I was dressed and out the door twenty minutes later, and got to the street just as Karl pulled up.

It was business as usual when I arrived at 7:30 a.m. with another 12 to 14 hour day ahead of me. The Congresswoman was already in her office, and I poked my head in to remind her that she had a subcommittee meeting at 9:00. I asked her if she wanted me to go with her over to the Building, but she told me that I should get caught up on planning the next trip back to the District. Though the House had a department that would make travel plans for its members, she liked me to take care of the details.

I worked through the morning while she was in meetings. At 11:00 a.m. I got a text from her: 'meet me 4 lunch at Adour, noon'. Adour was a French Bistro in the St. Regis Hotel close to the Capitol Building. I wondered if this was a business lunch, or if it was to be two lovers sharing some fine cuisine. I left the office at about a quarter 'til and walked over to the restaurant. I saw her car out front, with Karl leaning against the hood, gave him a quick wave, and entered the restaurant. I was momentarily blinded by stepping into the dark confines of the restaurant from the bright sunshine outside, but I was able to find the maître d' and tell him I was joining Congresswoman Dollarhyde. He led me to her table.

Sitting with her was her friend Ada Sinsheimer. Ada was a District Court judge who had been mentioned as a possible Supreme Court nominee the last time there was an opening. She was in her mid-fifties and was a little on the heavy side, but had a warm, endearing quality about her. The two were part of a circle of girlfriends, all powerful in D.C., and Ada was as close to DH as two powerful women can probably get to each other. They definitely both had their own agendas. I really liked Ada, though I had only met her once before.

I shook her hand as I sat down. She laughed and told me that DH had told her what a great job I was doing, and gave me a wink. I was mortified! Surely DH hadn't told her what had happened!

"And that's why I invited you to lunch, today, Michael," the Congresswoman cut in. "I have something to tell you." I wasn't sure where this was going, but I was getting nervous.

"You know, we haven't talked much about your job and your compensation," she continued. "I left that to the staff. But as of today, you are getting a nice raise, and you have finished your three-month probation. I'm moving you right to the top of the pay scale, and giving you full health benefits. That's why we're here.....to celebrate your success." They each reached for a glass of wine and I noticed that there was a glass in front of me as well. I picked it up, and we all clinked. "Here's to you, Michael," DH said.

The judge chimed in, "Yes, Michael, here's to you." Then she turned to DH and laughed her hearty laugh. "And you're right, DH, he is gorgeous!!" My face reddened as I sipped the celebratory wine.

"I guess I should thank you for that, Ada," I said after I swallowed. "But I'm not sure how to take it."

We all laughed together and the waiter came to take our order.

The lunch was great, the wine was superb, but the conversation was pretty boring. Here I was sitting with two of the most powerful women in the country, and there they were, talking about clothes and horses. As we stood to leave, I thanked Ada for coming and sharing my occasion. She reached up and gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Well, I guess its back to the slowly grinding wheels of justice for me. You two have fun." Again, I wasn't sure how much Ada knew and it made me uncomfortable.

We got into the limo and Karl pulled out for the short ride back to the office. "I'll need to see you in my office at 4:00," DH told me as the car glided along past the Mall.

"Sure thing," I replied. I got the message loud and clear.

Precisely at 4:00 I knocked quietly at her private office. She beckoned me to enter and I stepped through the door and began to close it behind me.

"Lock it," she said as she stood up from behind her desk. She walked over to the couch at the opposite side of the large office. She sat down and looked up at me. "I need you to do that to me again. I'm feeling stressed." She turned and lay full-length on the couch. Raising her hips, she scooted her dress up. "Come over and sit down," she beckoned.

I moved quickly to the edge of the sofa and sat down alongside her. She began unbuttoning her blouse and when she pulled it apart I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. "Touch me," she said. I reached for her breasts, but she said, "No, down there," and she spread her legs apart. I saw her breasts, though. They weren't perfect; age had made them sag a bit and fall to the sides. But they were beautiful with perfect, pert, pink nipples standing at attention.

I reached under her dress and ran my hand slowly up the inside of her thigh. When I got to the top of her leg, I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. As soon as my hand touched her pussy she groaned deep and gutturally. I could feel that she was already wet with anticipation and I ran my fingertips up along the full length of her slit, slowly teasing her. Just as I was about to reach her clit, I changed direction and started back down. I slowly ran my fingertips very lightly down across her labia, just as light as a tickle. When I reached the bottom I paused and dipped my fingers in the wet pool of her juice that was gathering at the bottom of her hole as it began to seep out of her. I lingered there for a short moment, feeling the thick juice from her cunt on my fingers. Then slowly, I ran my fingertips back up the wet length of her cunt, this time with just the lightest of pressure. Again, just before I got to her clit, I reversed and started back down. She gave a soft, "mmmmmm", so I knew she was liking it. I ran my fingers ever so gently along the lips of her seeping cunt, lightly rubbing the smooth, hairless outer lips on each side of her vagina. After a few moments of teasing and tickling her outer lips, I moved my fingers downward again, and when I got to the very bottom, just before the "taint", I slid just the tip of my index finger into her. Again, the "mmmmmm". Another score on her pleasure center.

I moved the tip of my finger lightly in a circular motion just inside the opening to her wet hole, then slid it slowly up, up, up, until I was almost at her clit, then stopped and stayed completely still for a short moment. I looked up to see that she had her tits out, and that she was lightly pulling on her nipples and caressing them. Should I go up; up to her clit, or another trip down to her juicy hole? I paused and decided on one more trip down to her opening. I lightly trailed my fingers down, down, down until I reached her' taint' again. This time I didn't stop at her opening, but let my finger glide down toward her rosebud. I stopped before I reached it, though, and lightly massaged her wet, slick, gooey 'taint' for a moment before moving my finger up slightly and inserting it into her pooling cunt up to my first knuckle. I slowly did the circular motion again, exploring the walls of the opening to her womb. After a few more light circles inside her cunt and a couple of approving "mmmmmm"'s from her, I began the slow journey up towards her clit again. I moved as slowly as I could, feeling her wetness. She humped lightly once as my fingers traced through the folds of her pussy.

This time when I got to the top I didn't stop. She gasped as the tip of my index finger moved across her erect clit. It was as hard as a small pebble, rising right out of the folds of her pussy. I flicked it and she gasped again. Another gentle flick and another gasp.

"God," she said. "That feels sooooo good." I glanced up to see her looking at me. I returned her gaze, looking right into her eyes as I manipulated her slick clit. She pulled on her nipples once, then closed her eyes and moaned. She raised her hips, pressing against my hand, letting me know she was ready for heavier stimulation. I began sliding all four of my fingertips across her clit back and forth, back and forth. I reached with my other hand and pulled the skin up at the top of her pussy, pulling the hood of her clitoris up, fully exposing her erect love bud. She began rocking her hips in synchronicity to my movements. I could feel her hard, exposed clit beneath my fingertips and I played it as a master might play his violin. She began yanking on her nipples as my hand gained even more speed, thrumming my fingertips across her erect instrument. She was getting close.

As my fingertips played across her hard nub, she splayed her legs as wide as the back of the couch would allow and began wildly thrashing her hips and pelvis. I stayed right with her, thrumming, thrumming, thrumming my fingertips across her clit. Finally she stifled a cry and I felt a gush of fluid against my palm. I brought my hand down and thrust three fingers into her cunt, just in time to feel the vise-like grip of her orgasm grab them and squeeze them, as if trying to suck more pleasure out of them. My head was spinning and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I moved my fingers in and out of her, more slowly each time, guiding her back down from her crushing orgasm as we both regained our senses.

When her waves finally subsided and she was able to gather herself, she looked up at me and said, "You are very good at that. Who would have known?" I smiled and stood up.

"All part of the job, I guess." I replied. I didn't mean for it to sound snarky, but I was afraid it had. I'd have gladly done it 3 times a day for her even if I didn't work in her office.

"Uh, oh," I heard her say. She pointed to my crotch and said, "You spewed."

I looked down and saw a large wet spot on the front of my pants. Had I come? Surely this couldn't have been pre-cum, there was far too much of it. I realized that's why I felt so flushed and heated right at the moment she had come. I had orgasmed right along with her, even though I hadn't been touching myself.

"Oh, great!" I declared. "I can't go out there into the offices looking like this!"

She laughed and stood up, walking over to her desk and picking up a manilla file folder. "Well, I called you in here to go over a file with me. Why don't you take it with you. It'll be good cover." Remembering when I used to have to cover my erections with my notebook between classes in middle school, I laughed and took it from her.

"I'll get right back to you on this," I said. She laughed and began straightening herself up, buttoning her blouse and smoothing her skirt.

"Now you need to get back to work," she said with mock sternness. "And I have to find my panties." I saluted with my sticky right hand, and moved towards the door. "And thank you, Michael. It's a great stress reliever for me."

I turned the knob and answered. "My pleasure, boss. Any time."

**********************************

Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote and don't hesitate to comment or contact me. I try to answer all emails!

-Heironymous