The Professional Ch. 06

Story Info
The Senator's Wife.
8.2k words
4.43
52.8k
20

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the next morning I looked out my apartment window and saw Carl waiting by his car at the curb, smoking a cigarette. I grabbed my keys, briefcase, and laptop and hurried downstairs. DH had texted me that Carl would pick me up at 7:00 a.m.

When I got to the car, Carl opened the door for me and I was surprised to see the Congresswoman sitting in the back. Carl usually picked her up at her townhouse in Georgetown, dropped her at the office, then came for me.

"How did it go last night?" she asked as I sat down. Carl closed the door behind me.

"It went well, I think," I answered. "I think we have a very satisfied judge on our side."

"You don't know how important this could turn out to be," she said as she smiled and looked me right in the eye. "I'll have to figure out a way to reward you."

"I can think of a way...." I said.

"Be a good boy now, Michael," she replied as she patted my leg. I was acutely aware that she didn't remove her hand when she was done. "Tell me about it; what happened?" she continued.

I went through the events of the past evening, summarizing the role-playing that Ada had wanted me to do with her. I told her all the details, including the butt plug episode. I could see that it was turning her on.

"So did you have to think about me to get it up?" DH asked. She moved her hand towards my cock.

"Well, I didn't have to as it turned out, but I did anyway. I thought of you right when I shot off into her."

"You weren't wearing a condom?" she asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah, I was wearing one. I just meant when I shot off while I was inside her."

"Michael, I want to show you how much I appreciate it and give you your reward." With that said, she moved her hand up to my now hard cock and started rubbing it through my pants. "What do you think your reward should be?"

"I think you should let me fuck you," I answered immediately.

"Well I've already told you why we can't do that, but I think I know how I can repay you for what you did with Ada." She unzipped my fly and began fishing around for my stiff member. It really couldn't have been that hard to find. She tried to pull it out through the opening, but it was too big and too hard, so she unbuckled my pants and belt, then pulled them down to my knees as I lifted my butt off the seat.

"Mmmm, he's so big and hard," she cooed as she stroked me up and down. "Now I want to show my boy how much I appreciate what he's doing for us." She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. I had been dreaming about this for so long and the moment had finally come.

Her mouth felt like velvet around my hard dick as she licked and sucked me into her mouth. I put my hands on either side of her head and held it as she suckled me with her mouth and wrapped her tiny hand around my massively hard tool. Her salt and pepper hair was mussed and coming loose from its pins.

"Mmmm, such a good boy," she said as she spit on the base of my dick, then put her hand over it, using her saliva for lube as she started pumping it up and down. She licked and sucked the domed head of my cock as she worked her hand up and down my shaft. It felt so fucking good, and I loved her so much, and I was finally getting some of what I had craved for so long: she was pleasuring me instead of the other way around.

She continued cooing about what a good "boy" I was while she expertly licked and sucked me, all the while maintaining a steady rhythm with her hand. I closed my eyes and gave in to the sensation of her hand and her mouth. When I felt my orgasm building, I started rotating my pelvis. She was moaning with every exhale now as she worked my cock with her tongue and hand. Finally, I felt the first spasm of my orgasm and could feel my cum start to rise from my balls. I could feel it course through my cock, and shoot out the hole at the end, where it landed against her tongue. She sucked and swallowed and milked me with her hand through spurt after milky spurt. It felt so good to be coming in her, anywhere in her, for her to be receiving my warm, creamy cum. I knew that when it was over I would still be inside her; that my fluid would live in her for days to come. I gave one last spurt, then held her head in place for a moment while she licked and cleaned up the cum that had spilled from the corners of her mouth.

She raised her head and smiled at me again. I pulled my pants up, and she pushed my hands away and fastened them for me, zipped me up and buckled my belt. When she was done, she gave my deflating wiener another little pat, and said, "Just remember, Michael, that it was just business. That was payment for a job well done. Nothing more."

All I could do was heave a sigh, lean back, and close my eyes. I was instantly reliving the experience I had just had, and knew that I would for many nights to come. She leaned forward, depressed the intercom button and said "Carl, our meeting is over. You can take us to the office now." She let go of the button, then turned to me and whispered, "I'll let you relax after your reward. But I'm going to need some attention later this afternoon." We had arrived.

* * * *

The next couple of weeks were uneventful. There was no repeat of my blowjob, but the episode seemed to only increase DH's sexual tension and need for relief. Every day was a combination of long hours of hard work punctuated by stolen moments of me tending to her pussy; touching, rubbing, licking, sucking, and fingering her to powerful orgasms in as many ways as I could think up. I did have one more encounter with Ada, at her request, and this time I took the eight hundred bucks.

The House Ways and Means Committee had been pressuring DH to get a bill through her committee, which she was determined to stall. The pressures and the workload increased with each day that she resisted the powerful committee. She knew that eventually the bill would have to be sent, and then would be passed soundly by the House. She was stalling for time while others in her party worked members of the Senate to defeat the bill in the Upper House, where it would go next. The margin of majority was slimmer in the Senate.

After a particularly long and difficult day, she invited me into her office for a drink just after 9 p.m. I had worked my magic for her earlier in the day, so I deduced that this was an informal way to talk business, not anything else. We were the only two left in the office and she had told Carl to go on ahead home. We would share a cab to get to our homes.

I made a martini for me and bourbon on the rocks for her and sat down in the overstuffed chair across from the couch she was seated on. She had her shoes off and her feet were up on the table that sat low between the couch and chairs.

"It's been a long week, hasn't it Michael?" she said as she took a small sip of her Kentucky bourbon.

"It has," I replied. "You must be exhausted."

"I am, and I'm getting tired of fighting over this bill. I think it's time to push it out of committee and let the vote happen."

"Dangerous," I opined. "I don't think we're sure which way the wind will blow in the Senate yet." I usually didn't give her political advice, but I thought the informality of the meeting might allow it.

"We're closer than you think. One more vote and it can't pass." She looked directly at me. "And I think I know how we can get the vote."

"Really? That's great! Who is it?" I hadn't realized we were that close.

"Senator Rule can be persuaded." She paused to let that sink in.

"Ted Rule?" I asked incredulously. "How on God's green Earth could you move that old sucker? He's probably the last person I'd think would vote against it. I mean, based on his lengthy record." Rule was way off center and could usually be counted on to not think, but just to vote his party line.

"Well, that's where you might come in," she said and smiled. "It seems that old Ted's got a young, hot wife, and he can't satisfy her at his age. So she likes to mess around."

"How can that help change his vote?" I asked, confused.

"He likes to watch." She looked directly at me. I waited for her to say more, but she wasn't forthcoming.

The silence was heavy in the room, and I had to break it. "He likes to watch?" I repeated as a question. "And you want me to fuck his wife and let him watch? He isn't going to want to join in, is he?"

"No, from what we hear, he just likes to watch and then get some sloppy seconds." She took a sip of her bourbon. "And yes, I think I have a way we can use it to get him to vote the way we want him to. This time you don't have to do it to an old lady, you get to have sex with a hot young woman. She gets what she wants, he gets what he wants, and I get what I want. Everyone's a winner. Well, Senator Rule might not feel that way after our little twist at the end."

"And what about me?" I asked. "Will I get what I want?"

"Well, you won't get that, but you would probably need to be rewarded again for a job well done." She leaned forward and flipped over a picture that had been lying face down on the coffee table. It was of a beautiful, blonde-haired woman of about thirty with long hair and large breasts, shown off quite well by the low-cut dress she was wearing.

"Is this her?" I asked.

"Yep, that's her," she answered.

"I'm in."

* * * *

The information DH had was that any Saturday that the Senator wasn't at an event or back in his home state, he and his young wife visited a certain nightclub in Fells Point, Maryland. Fells Point is a suburb of Baltimore, has a robust night life, and was far enough away from D.C. for him not to be recognized. He wore a cheesy disguise anyway, a toupee and glasses with plain glass lenses. The club was on the ground floor of an upscale hotel and their habit was for them to book a room, then troll in the lounge. She would be extremely flirtatious and if they were lucky, would pick a young stud that responded, then dance with him, make out with him a little, maybe let him cop a feel. When he was on the hook, she would introduce him to her husband. If the dude looked confused, she would tell him that it was okay with her husband, and that he even liked it when she was naughty with other men. If that didn't scare him away, it wasn't long before the invitation up to the hotel room.

It wasn't hard to ascertain the Senator's schedule and I showed up at the club at about 9:00 on the first Saturday night he had his schedule free. I took a seat at the bar and was scanning the crowd for them. Just as predicted, they showed up at about 9:45 and took a booth near the dance floor. Luckily for me, it was right on the way to the restrooms from where I was sitting, so I had a chance to walk by. As I did, I slowed down and gave her a long look. When she noticed me, I looked over at Rule with a look that said, "what are you doing with this old fart?" I walked on and stayed in the restroom long enough for it to be believable.

When I walked by the table on the way back to my seat, I gave her a look again, and this time she gave me a long look back, and a killer smile. On the hook, I thought. On the hook. When I sat back down on my bar stool, I glanced over and saw them deep in conversation in the booth. While I watched, she gave him a peck on the cheek, then got up and walked towards me. I took a sip of my beer and watched her swing her hips as she approached me. She came close and pointed to the empty barstool next to me.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked, giving me a long look up and down.

"It is now," I answered, returning the head-to-toe appraisal, letting her know I was in the game. She looked even better in person. About 5'7", long legs, tight red dress. All the curves in the right places, with just the right amount of makeup. And the lip gloss accentuated her full, pouty lips. Long, blonde hair framing a beautiful face. She was a 9.5.

"What about Daddy over there. Won't he miss you?" She turned to me and gave me a sizzling smile.

"Daddy pretty much lets me do as I please," she answered. "Are you going to buy me a drink or not?"

She ordered a gin and tonic, double lime, and I told the bartender to put it on my tab. We made small talk for a while. She was careful to reveal very little as was I, at least for now. After about 10 minutes, she invited me over to their table. Evidently I had passed the first test.

I followed her over to the semi-circular booth and she slid in, scooting the Senator over and patting the seat next to her indicating I should sit there. She introduced her husband as Teddy. Rule acted a little nervous but his wife, Susan, kept up a pretty steady banter. She ordered another round of drinks and announced that for the rest of the evening, my drinks were on Teddy. He just smiled sheepishly, avoiding my eyes.

Susan kept leaning into me as she talked, and laughed at everything I said that was even mildly humorous. DH had been right; they were on the prowl, and I was the perfect prey. If only they knew.

It wasn't long before Susan had her hand on my thigh while she told me an inane story about their recent trip to France and Switzerland. When the band started up, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the dance floor. "What about Teddy, Sue? Won't he be pissed that I'm dancing with his wife?"

"Don't worry about him, Michael," she answered. He likes to see me have fun with other men. "Psst, hello! He's old!! He can't keep up anymore!"

"Can't keep up, or can't keep IT up?" I laughed and took her in my arms to dance. She melted right into me and I could feel her large, firm breasts pressing against my chest. She nuzzled her nose into the crook of my neck and I could feel her hot breath against my skin. She pressed her pelvis very gently against mine and we both became aware of my turgid cock. She purred in my ear, "Yummy, somebody likes me." She planted a light kiss on my neck, and I responded by holding her closer. This was almost too easy.

As we danced, I kept sneaking glances over at Teddy. He was watching us with great interest. No scowl on his face, no look of rejection, just keen interest in what was going on. His disguise made him look even worse than he normally did.

I turned Susan on the dance floor so her back was to him and let my hand wander down from her back to her ass and brazenly rubbed and squeezed the firm globes of her derriere. It only seemed to heighten his interest. As I rubbed her ass, she moved her body against mine in the most seductive way, rubbing her breasts against my chest, then subtly pressing against my thigh with slight pressure, probably so subtle that the only people in the room that might notice it were she and I, and of course, her husband.

When the song ended, I had a very stiff cock so I whispered to her to walk in front of me so Teddy wouldn't notice it. She just laughed and told me that he wouldn't mind and held my hand as we walked back to the table. Almost as soon as we sat down, another round of drinks came. I was glad I had ordered beer to begin with. I could see that Susan was starting to get pretty tipsy, and Rule said so little it was hard to tell about him.

By now, Sue wasn't even trying to appear proper. She was all over me, almost ignoring Ted. She was constantly finding reasons to touch me, and she had moved over so she was sitting right up against me. Rule excused himself to go to the restroom, and as soon as he turned his back to walk away, she was on me. We locked in a passionate kiss, her hand roaming around my crotch until she found my hard dick. She squeezed and stroked it under the table while we kissed, and I surreptitiously brought my hand up and squeezed her tit while our tongues explored each other.

"I want you to come up to our room," she whispered when we broke the kiss. "I want more of you."

"What about your husband?" I asked, playing dumb.

"It's okay with him. He wants me to enjoy myself." She gave my cock a squeeze.

"Are you kidding?" I said in mock wonder. "Let's go."

"Okay, but we have to wait for Teddy," she said as she nuzzled her cheek against my chest, all the while working her hand under the table.

"So he doesn't worry when he comes back and we're gone," I said innocently.

"No, he's going to come up with us. Don't worry, though, he won't bother us, he just likes to watch." She stroked my cock through my pants and got me into another lip lock.

Just then Rule returned to the table, and I pulled away from Susan and apologized to Teddy for getting a little carried away with his wife.

"No, that's fine, son." He winked at me, which I found kind of creepy. "Susan has a little more get-up-and-go than I do. She needs to have her fun. I don't mind."

Susan was squirming in seat. "So are we going to go?" She looked at me inquisitively.

"Sure, I said. I'm up for a little fun." Rule called the server over and instructed her to combine my tab with theirs, and add a 20% tip. When she brought the room charge back for his signature, he pushed it across the table to Susan.

"Why don't you go ahead and sign, honey," he said. "I don't have my glasses with me." Very smart, not leaving a paper trail.

Susan and I walked arm in arm to the lobby with Teddy trailing behind in his disguise. Her gait was a bit unsteady, but she was leaning on me so we made it safely to the waiting elevator. As soon as the doors closed, she was on me again, pulling my face to hers and planting deep tongue kisses in my mouth. I pushed her against the elevator wall and pressed my body against hers, pressing my hard cock against her stomach. She ran her fingers through my hair as I felt her up and ran my thumb over the material covering her bra, trying to find her stiff nipple. I turned and glanced at Rule; he was just watching with a dumb grin on his face.

When the elevator doors opened, Susan took a step towards Rule, put her face right up to his and said, "He's a very good kisser, Teddy. I hope that means he's good at other things, too." Then she gave him a light peck on the cheek.

Rule used his key card to let us into the room, then followed us in. The room was softly lit, and Susan was stuck to me, cooing, kissing my cheek and neck, rubbing her hands all over my body.

Rule moved to a portable bar set up in the room. "A drink, Michael?" he asked holding up an empty glass.

"Sure, thanks, Teddy. What have you got that's brown?" I didn't want to add gin on top of beer, but a whiskey sounded good.

"Jamesons, Jack Daniels, and Cutty Sark." I sat down on the edge of the bed with Susan still attached to me. It struck me how odd it was to be having this conversation with her husband while she was pawing me.

"I'll take a Jamesons on the rocks. Please."

"Would you like it stiff?" he asked, and gave me the leering wink again.

"Sure," I answered with a forced laugh. He poured me about three fingers and I thanked him and took a sip.

He poured himself a scotch and went and sat down on the loveseat that was against the far wall of the room. "Well, you two don't mind me. I'll just be watching a little T.V." He grabbed the remote and I heard the set click on.

Susan unstuck herself from me and moved towards the dresser. She opened a prescription bottle and pulled out a pill, then walked over to Rule. "Take your little blue pill, now, Teddy." She held it out and he took it from her hand, popping it into his mouth. As he took a sip of his scotch to wash it down, she added, "You have to be ready when it's your turn, sweetie!"

Susan walked back to me, sitting on the edge of the bed, took my drink out of my hand, and set it on the bedside table. She put one hand on each of my shoulders and pushed me back, down on to the bed. Then she crawled up, laying her body on top of mine. She brought her lips to my lips and started kissing me passionately, her long blonde hair falling to each side of my face. I felt her lips part, and I ran my tongue inside her mouth. Her soft tongue met mine and we moved our tongues together, tasting each other. We were lip to lip, tongue to tongue, and her breathing was deep and ardent. It was obvious that she was a very passionate woman.