The Professional Ch. 07

Story Info
Michael knows what he wants, but can't have it.
1.9k words
4.36
22.9k
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two weeks after my tryst with the Senator's wife, with him watching and taking sloppy seconds, I got a call from Susan, the aforementioned wife.

"Ted, this is Susan Rule," she said matter-of-factly into the phone. I was unable to read any inflection in her voice, and I was worried that she wanted to call me out for setting up her husband.

"Yes, Susan, what can I do for you?" I answered, trying to sound neutral.

"Well, I was wondering...." She paused, and I could tell she was uncomfortable, which was a good sign for me. "I was wondering if we could get together again for a.........repeat performance."

"Well that surprises me, Susan. I mean, don't get me wrong; what happened between us that night was incredible, but are you sure Teddy's okay with it? I mean, I kind of fucked him, too, if you know what I mean." I figured there was no reason to pull any punches.

"Teddy doesn't know I'm calling you. I was hoping it could just be you and me, without the weird husband stuff." I paused at the other end of the line, biting my lower lip. This would be going out of the purview of what DH and I had been doing. It was tempting, though. I made a quick decision.

"Sure, Susan. But I'll want you to bring something with you." I left that statement hanging in the air.

"What, darling? What would you like me to bring besides my wet pussy?" she cooed into the phone, feeling more confident now that I had agreed to see her again. She was probably thinking I wanted her to bring lingerie, or a sex toy. "A thousand dollars, cash."

She did, that night, and got her money's worth.

* * * * *

The following Monday morning I showed up at the office particularly early. I had not slept well over the weekend. In spite of my extra-curricular activities, my lust and craving for DH had not subsided nor had it diminished. If anything, it was getting stronger, more vibrant. This was not to be helped, I might add, by the next assignment she had in mind for me. DH arrived at the office at her usual time and approached my desk. "Karl said you had already come in so we didn't stop for you," she said. I glanced up, and noted that she looked especially radiant and beautiful this morning. "Come into my office," she said crisply.

I got up and followed her, closing the door as we entered. "Lock it," she said quietly. "I missed you this weekend, Michael." She sat on the edge of her desk, facing me. "I should have made you work." She smiled.

"I managed to keep myself busy," I said, approaching her. As I walked towards the desk, she slowly let her legs fall apart.

"I need you," she said, grabbing my tie and pulling me towards her. "My own fingers just don't do the trick for me." When I was close, she put both hands on my head and leaned back as she pushed my head down towards her lap. When she had laid all the way back on her desk, she let go of my head and pulled her dress up.

"I need you to lick me."

I went down on my knees and pulled her panties and pantyhose to her ankles in one swift movement. Raising her legs, I slid my head between her knees. Her panty-clad feet rested on my back as I moved my mouth towards her shaven hairless femininity. I smelled the scent of lilacs; she must have a new soap, I thought, as I lightly brushed her labia with my tongue. She was already moist. Very moist. The gentle scent of lilac and the sweet taste of her smooth, wet skin almost made me swoon as I lightly licked up and down her oozing hole, which was beginning to open like a flower. This is the woman for me, I thought. I don't care about the age difference. This is the only woman I really want. I felt myself getting hard.

She was playing with my hair as I dove in with more fervor. I brought one hand to her pussy and lightly rubbed her outer lips as I began to suck on her engorged clit. Her pussy was fully open now, the lips swollen and red, her lubricating juices flowing. I went to lightly caress her puckered hole, but couldn't reach it with her butt so flat on the desk.

I reached behind me and grabbed one of her shoes and pulled it off, then slid her stockings and panties off it as well, unbinding her feet. With her feet free, she was able to use one against my shoulder as leverage to pull her bottom up off the desk. I gained access to her rosebud, which was already wet from the juice flowing freely from her inflamed cunt. I lightly pushed against it with my index finger as I licked up and down her soaking slot, pausing to pay special attention to her clit with each trip.

I felt my fingertip slide in, ever so little. It excited me, and I began alternately sucking and flicking her clit with the end of my tongue. No deeper than the first joint, I slowly fucked her ass with my finger as I now was taking long, sweeping licks of her pussy.

I was becoming more and more passionate as she moaned in response to my attention. My cock was straining in my pants. I reached down with my other hand and undid my belt and zipper and pulled my pants down. In one motion, I removed my mouth from her cunt, my fingertip from her ass, and stood up, placing my hard cock near the entrance to her cunt.

"I have to fuck you," I whispered, as I guided the tip towards her opening. "Please, please!"

"No, Michael, we can't!" she cried, and pushed against me. "Make me cum with your mouth!"

I pushed my pelvis forward and felt my hard cock slide up against her wetness, missing the hole as she moved to avoid it. As she struggled against me, I repositioned my cock at her wet opening. When she seemed to be giving up, to not be fighting as hard against me I pushed again with my pelvis, and felt the mushroom-shaped head of my cock slide into her with a pop.

She immediately braced her hands on the desk and using them as leverage, slid backwards. My cock popped out and with the tip now wet and glistening with her juice, bobbed in front of me as she slid all the way across the desk away from me.

"I said no, Michael. That's not possible for us."

"Why?" I asked. "Why is it not possible for us? All I had to do was slide it in further, and it's possible."

"That will be all, Michael," she said curtly, putting her stockings and panties back on. I stood with my hard, wanting cock sticking straight out in front of me.

"But it was in. It was. Even if it was just a little. And nothing bad happened!"

"I said that will be all, Michael. Please get out of my office." She swung her legs around and stood up on the other side of the desk.

I was angry, and I wanted to say more, but thought better of it. I bent and pulled up my pants, zipping and buckling as I moved towards the door. Before I opened it, I turned and asked her "Why?"

"Because that's just the way it is, Michael," she said, shaking her head as if in regret. "That's just the way it is." I opened the door and started to leave.

"Wait," she said. I turned.

"It's not because I don't want to. I want you to know that." I shook my head and as I left the office I heard her say, "Monday morning briefing in 10 minutes."

* * * * *

The next few days were tense, and not only because of the scene in her office Monday morning. We had heard rumblings about a challenger from home in the next primary who was a real sleaze-ball, but had a lot of family money. His money and local connections would make him a tough competitor, which DH had not had in the last two primaries. The other party was tough enough to beat in the general without having to duke it out in the primary beforehand. Nelson Redfield had declared his candidacy on Wednesday. We watched it on television in a D.C. bar at the end of the day. He and his platinum-blonde skinny wife with fake tits and whitened teeth, both gleaming from the podium, announcing how he was going to bring real change to Washington. Blah, blah, blah. But he was a real threat. A threat that DH said we had to neutralize.

She called me into her office on Thursday morning but didn't ask me to lock the door.

"Sit down," she said, pointing to the chair across her desk. "Look, Michael, we have to put this behind us. We've got work to do. If we need to stop with your extra duties, that's okay. I need you now for your other skills, and if keeping my sex drive in check is getting in the way, then let's suspend that until the election is over. We can revisit it then and decide whether or not to reengage in the activity."

I almost panicked for a moment. No, I didn't want to stop it. I just wanted it to be more. And it sounded so clinical when she talked about it that way.

"No," I said, being careful to sound cool and collected. "It won't get in the way. I really don't mind at all." I shifted slightly in my seat, which she clearly noted. "It'll be okay. I'll be fine." I decided it was time to shift the conversation. "What about Redfield? How do we handle him?"

"I've got a P.I. agency at home working up a file on him. Let's learn a little bit more about old Nelson before we decide how to handle him. I've heard some rumors about him and his wife for years, and I want to find out if they're true or not." She smiled a bright smile at me. It wasn't her politician smile.

"Like what?" I asked, curious.

"Like I'll let you know when I find out," she replied. I glanced at my watch.

"You've got a constituent in five minutes," I told her. "He's the guy who owns the supermarkets, who has the gripe about the base PX cutting into his sales. Unfair competition from the government, he says. Alex Boyington." She smiled again. "Fifteen minutes with him, no more. There's a vote on the floor, and you have to be there." I stood to leave.

"Are you really okay with everything, Michael?" she asked as I turned towards the door.

"Yeah, I am. I guess I just have to learn to be satisfied with what a great job this is and keep it professional." "Good," she said. "Be back in my office at 7 p.m. then. Bring ice, a bottle of scotch, and lock the door when you come in." And she flashed me her bright smile again.

That evening she made me sit on the chair next to her; from there I served her a double. And I'm not talking about the scotch.