The Professional Ch. 08

Story Info
Pizza For Dinner?
3.1k words
4.51
18.8k
12
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was settling back into a routine of hard work mixed with servicing my boss, the Congresswoman, with my fingers and tongue, and Judge Ada and the Senator's wife, Susan, with my cock. At $800 to a grand per session with the latter two, I was starting to put away a little nest-egg. I'd have given it all up, though, if I could only have my boss, DH, as my lover. Even though she was 20 years older than me, I didn't care. I was in love with her, and wanted her.

There were no major bills in front of Congress, so our days were routine; a mix of meeting with constituents, schmoozing with the powerful, attending to the parade of lobbyists, and being in attendance for voting. One thing DH was adamant about was that she was on the floor for votes. It looked good at election time. I was busy, as usual, but not with a lot of pressure.

There was pressure coming, though, and we both knew it. Nelson Redfield had declared that he would run against DH in the primary, and we both knew that he'd run a dirty campaign that would harm her in the general even if she beat him. Weakened by the battle in the primary, she'd be vulnerable to the other party's candidate, whoever it was. We had a P.I. working up a file on Redfield, and it was DH's intent to cut him off at the knees before the campaign even started. She kept telling me she had some ideas, but was not forthcoming with information.

She did, however, give me another "bonus" after my part in convincing Senator Ted Rule to vote against a bill that she had been stalling in her committee, afraid to send it to the House. Once she knew it would be defeated in the Senate, she had released it and as predicted, it was passed quickly. We tracked the debate in the Senate afterwards, on pins and needles that someone else might change their vote and the bill would pass, certain to be signed into law by the President. When it was defeated, with Ted Rule's vote being the swing, she called me into her office.

"Great work, Michael. We win again," she said as she mixed herself a bourbon and me a martini. "I think you've earned a reward." My mind immediately jumped to the conclusion I hoped for: that she would finally let me fuck her. My fantasy was interrupted when she continued. "What time will we finish tonight?" she asked.

"I don't know, probably 9-ish," I replied.

"Okay, here's what I want you to do......"

* * * * *

At 9:30 pm I called Domino's and ordered a large pizza. When the fellow asked for a delivery address, I told him I'd come by and pick it up. I left the house immediately after the phone call, dressed in an old pair of jeans and plaid shirt I had brought from home in case I ever found time to go hiking or get out in the woods. With my Chuck Taylors and a stocking cap I looked like any undergrad from Georgetown. And very possibly, I even looked like a Domino's delivery guy.

After picking up the pizza, a 2 liter Coke, plus a few bread sticks for the drive over, I set out for DH's place. When I got there I parked out front. I could see that Karl had been dismissed for the evening; the Town Car was nowhere to be seen. I bounded up the steps, pizza and Coke in hand, and knocked crisply at her front door.

"Who is it?" came the call from inside.

"Pizza delivery," I answered back. I saw the peephole go dark as she confirmed it was me from the other side of the door.

"Just a minute," she said, and I heard the chain and deadbolt being released. The door swung open and there she stood in a very sexy satin nightgown that hung to her knees. The top was lace, cut low, which revealed her ample cleavage. Through the sheer material I could see that she was braless beneath it and could faintly discern the curve of her breasts and two nipples pushing against the fabric.

"Come in," she said. "I have to get my purse." I walked in and she shut the door behind me. "How much is it?" I set the pizza and Coke down on the table in the entry hall.

"Um, twenty dollars," I replied, picking a figure out of the air. She reached into her purse and pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to me.

"Sorry," she said. "But that's all I've got. I don't have anything for a tip." She looked at me expectantly.

"Well that kind of sucks," I said, playing the part she had asked me to. "Most people tip me 20% or so."

"Oh, well I just don't have any more cash." She thought for a minute. "I could offer you something to eat, but you probably don't want that if you work in a pizza place." She laughed.

"No, I'd rather have my 20%," I answered.

"Well is there anything I can give you instead of the cash? Anything you'd like?"

"I'd like to have my 20% is what I'd like, really," I repeated.

"What if I show you my boob? Would you like that?" Again with the expectant look.

I gave her a quick look up and down. "Sure, I'd like that."

She grabbed the left strap of her nightgown with her right hand and pulled it down her arm, pulling her hand through it. As she did, the gown fell away, exposing one creamy white breast and the proud, pink, erect nipple perched atop it. I stood there in my bluejeans and plaid shirt and gawked at her breast.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Heck, yeah, " I answered.

"Would you like to see the other one?" she said as she slipped the other strap off her shoulder.

"Sure," I answered.

"Come out of the hallway, then, and into the parlor," she said as she turned and walked further into the house.

"Do you want me to bring the pizza" I asked.

"No, you can leave it in the hallway. I'll get it later when I'm hungry." I followed her into the parlor and stopped when she turned towards me.

"Are you ready now? Do you want to see them both?" This was actually starting to turn me on.

"Sure," I answered, and with that she pulled her other arm through the strap and exposed her second breast, every bit as beautiful as the first. I wanted so badly to go to her and touch them, kiss them, suckle on them. But I held back. I was waiting for my reward.

"So is this a pretty good tip?" she asked as I stood feasting my eyes on her bare tits.

"It's not 20%," I replied.

"Wait. You said that if I showed you my boobs then that would be your tip." She looked indignant.

"I never said that, ma'am. You asked me if I wanted to see your tits, and I said yes. That's all. You didn't never say it was instead of a tip." I had actually used a double negative, getting into the part. But I had made my point. And she was still showing me her tits.

"Hmmm," she said. "I guess you've got me there. We never really did agree that seeing my boobs was in lieu of payment."

"No, ma'am. We didn't." She pondered for a moment.

"What's your name, pizza delivery guy?" she smiled.

"Sonny," I replied, picking it out of nowhere. She cocked her eyebrows at the name.

"Well, Sonny. Have you ever had a blow job?" I immediately felt my cock start getting hard in my jeans.

"Not really," I answered, playing the part and looking at the floor.

"If I give you a blowjob would you consider that as your payment for a tip?"

"I sure would, ma'am," I answered quickly.

"And would it be equal to the 20% you usually get?" she asked, wanting to give me no wriggle room out of the deal.

"Actually, ma'am, that would be about the best tip I ever got," I answered and actually felt like I was going to blush. She walked over and sat down on the couch. I think we had a deal.

"Well then, little cute Sonny, why don't you come over here and sit on the sofa next to me?" She patted the spot, and I walked over and sat down. She took off my wool hat.

"There, that's better in the house, young man," she said as she leaned into me. She turned and looked at me.

"Would you like to touch my breasts?" she asked and leaned a little further towards me. They were still exposed; the top to her nightgown was in her lap.

"Sure," I answered.

"Here, give me your hand." I held out my hand to her. She took it and placed it gently over her left breast. "There," she said. "Just give it a little squeeze."

I gave it a gentle squeeze and she gave a low throaty, "Mmmm".

"Now rub your fingers gently over and around my nipple." Her nipple was rock hard, and I rubbed her breast lightly, letting my fingers trace over the pink areola and nipple.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," she cooed. "Now lightly pinch my nipple." I gave it a little pinch and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. "Now pull on it gently," she instructed. When I did, she added, "A little harder."

I pulled her nipple away from her chest and held it, varying the pressure. Slowly I let it slip through my fingers and it snapped back when it was free.

"Now the other one," she said. I reached for her right breast, cupped it and gave it a gentle squeeze. As I started gently rolling her nipple between my thumb and I felt her reach over and touch my cock through my bluejeans. I looked down, and the outline of my erection was clearly visible. She began rubbing it up and down gently as I pinched and pulled on her nipple.

"Do you want to take it out, or would you like me to?" she asked.

"You," I said hoarsely.

She unbuckled my belt and pulled my zipper down. She grasped the waistband and began pulling them down, so I lifted my butt off the couch to help her. In a moment, my jeans and boxers were down around my ankles.

"Mmm, Sonny, you have a very nice cock," she said softly as she grasped it at the base. Her hand fit nicely around it, but half of it was still exposed above her hand. She began squeezing it at the base, and it felt very, very good.

"Thank you, ma'am," was the only thing I could think to say.

She leaned her head down and lightly licked around the mushroom head while she continued to squeeze gently at the base. Then she gave one lick up the sensitive underside and it felt like sheer heaven. It just felt so good. I must have reacted to the sensation.

"Does that feel good, Sonny?" she asked as she ran her hand up the length of it. She gave the tip about three little squeezes, then ran her hand down again, coating it with her spit left on the tip and down the bottom side.

"It sure does, Ma'am. Real good," I replied in my best pizza-delivery-guy voice.

"Do you like this?" she asked and took the tip of my penis into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. She created suction and it came out of her mouth with a quiet pop.

"I sure do. I like it a lot, and I want you to do it some more," I said as I pinched her nipple.

Gripping the base of my hard cock, she engulfed half of it in her mouth, sucking and running her tongue around it as she moved it in and out of her mouth.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth?" she asked in between slurps.

"I want to fuck your mouth," I answered. "I want to fuck your mouth until I come."

By now my rock hard cock was throbbing with every pass she took up and down it. She got about three quarters of it in her mouth, sucking and using her tongue to lick every part. I was wet with her saliva, and as she slid it up and out of her mouth, she brought her hand up, stroking the length, then running her hand back down my shaft as she engulfed it in her mouth. The sensation of her using her hand and mouth together just felt so fucking good. I was thrusting my pelvis upward with every stroke she took.

She looked up at me, still stroking my wet cock and said, "Does little Sonny want to come in my mouth?"

Not waiting for an answer, she went back down on my dick and I swear she almost swallowed all of it. She moved to the floor in front of me and started a rhythmic stroke with her hand and mouth working in perfect harmony. I looked down at her face, and for a moment forgot about the fantasy role-playing. I loved looking at her face. It was beautiful. It was comforting for me to look at. And now that I was looking at it with her mouth stuffed full of my cock, I was massively turned on. This was the woman I loved, sucking my cock, pleasuring me, lost in the moment.

"You're beautiful," I said, falling out of character. She looked up at me, gazing right into my eyes as she sucked my stiff cock into her mouth; held my gaze while her hand stroked me in perfect time with her lips and mouth, and tongue. I let go of her tit and placed a hand on either side of her head, holding it as it moved up and down, rising and falling as she fucked my cock with her mouth.

She began to pick up the pace, furiously working her hand up and down my shaft as she sucked and licked at the tip. She paused, then took my whole cock down her throat; gagging just a little, then worked it again with her hand as she sucked and licked at the tip. She looked up at me again.

"Come in my mouth," she said quietly and seriously. Her hand had never stopped moving and now she went back down on my cock and was ramrodding it in and out of her mouth. The sensation was overwhelming, and I could feel my orgasm start somewhere near my ass, and then it just unexpectedly shot forward and out of me and as it did, my cock exploded in her mouth, spurting and squirting my cum and my seed into her mouth. She worked her hand up and down my shaft, squeezing every last drop until there was no more, sucking it out of me, groaning along with me as wave after wave washed over me. Her hand slowed as the waves subsided and finally stopped. She held my softening cock against her tongue for a moment, then sucked in as she slid it out of her mouth. Again, there was a pop when it left her lips.

She sat back up on the couch next to me, and cuddled up next to me, my wet cock exposed against my thigh, her bare breasts pushing against my arm.

"Did you like that, Michael?" she finally asked.

"I can't begin to express how much I liked that," I answered. "That was so special." I leaned over to kiss her. She turned her head so all I got was her cheek.

"You deserve it. You do so much for me. Sometimes I feel guilty because I just take, take, take. But I need you, Michael, I really do."

"I'm here for you, DH. I love you, and I'm here for you." I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you, too, Michael. I really do."

I wanted to say more; I wanted to say, "Then why can't we be lovers? Why can't we be together and sleep in the same bed, and fuck, and wake up in the morning and take a shower together before work? Like everyone else?" But I didn't. I didn't want to risk ruining that perfect moment, although the question was burning in my mind.

She shifted and broke my reverie.

"Isn't there pizza in the hallway?" she said.

"Yes, ma'am. Delivered right to your door," I answered.

"Yum, I could use some pizza. And get the Coke, too. I have kind of a weird salty taste in my mouth right now." She laughed. "Not that I really mind it, though."

I went out and got the pizza and went into the kitchen to get some ice and a couple of glasses. When I got back, we sat on the couch together, eating cold pizza and drinking Coke, and just chatted away.

After a while, she turned towards me and I knew there was something she wanted to say.

"What?" I asked and laughed out loud.

"Well......." she stalled.

"What?" I repeated.

"Well, tonight was supposed to be about your reward, so I really hate to ask this...."

"Ask what?" I said, although I think I knew what she was going to say.

"Well, giving Sonny that blowjob made me kind of horny."

"And?" I asked, wanting to make her squirm and beg.

"And there's a cucumber in the fridge; if you put it in the microwave for 10 seconds it's just the perfect temperature."

For the next hour it was just me, her, and the cucumber. That lucky damned cucumber.

* * * * * *

When I got back to my car I saw that I had missed a call from back home. I didn't recognize the number, so figured it must be a constituent who got my phone number and was calling with a problem. I figured I'd wait until morning to check the message, but just then the phone rang again, with the same number calling. I considered not answering, but finally gave in to my responsible nature.

"Hello."

"Hello is this Michael Greaves?" said an unfamiliar voice on the other end of the line.

"Yes it is."

"Mr. Greaves, this is Captain Behar from the County Sheriff's Department. I'm afraid there's been an accident."

The next words out of his mouth would change my life forever.