The Professional Ch. 10

Story Info
The congresswoman confronts her challenger.
3.9k words
4.36
22.1k
16

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back into the mountainous flow of work pretty quickly. The Congresswoman was preparing to co-sponsor a bill that would change subsidies for certain crops and timber, and I knew it would be an uphill battle. There was a lot of schmoozing to be done over the next couple of months, and a lot of favors to be called in. I'd be spending a lot of time schmoozing and calling with D.H.

Evidently my two private clients had missed me as well. On Tuesday night I was paddling the Judge's doughy white bottom before I took her forcefully "against her will" ($800), and on Friday night I fucked Susan in her bed at their home while the Senator jerked himself off. ($1500 with him watching and taking sloppy seconds). Into my nest egg it went.

Saturday night we had a dinner at 8:00 pm with a delegation from the chapter of the National Restaurant Association back home. It was just the two of us in the office, and I was busy designing a spreadsheet to track votes on the upcoming bill. Late in the afternoon, D.H. poked her head in my office.

"Come see me as soon as you can," she said with a wicked little smile. "Finish your work first, though." Obviously she knew the bill would be an uphill battle, too, if she wanted me to finish my work before servicing her. I laughed.

"I'll be there in about a half-hour." I started working faster, and finished the spreadsheet in twenty minutes.

When I was done, I went to the restroom and freshened up, then headed to D.H.'s office. I knocked lightly and entered, closing and locking the door behind me.

After a little chit-chat she motioned me over to the couch, and I began massaging her legs as she reclined on the couch. As I was rubbing up and down her legs, working my way slowly up to her pussy, she began feeling around my crotch with her foot, obviously looking for my cock.

"Where is the little fella?" she asked. Just then her foot grazed my semi-hardness. "Oh, there he is," she cooed. I got real hard, real fast.

As I stroked her thighs, she continued to play with my cock, rubbing it up and down against the side of her foot. It felt really good and was really turning me on, so I went for her pussy. I pulled her skirt up and put my face up against her hairless mound and started licking.

While I did she bent her knee so she could keep rubbing my cock with her foot. As I pleasured her, she continuously rubbed and when she came, so did I, spurting in my pants like a schoolboy.

When we had both recovered I said, "Not that I didn't appreciate that, but I don't have a change of clothes and we've got dinner in an hour and a half. I just messed my pants, thanks to you!"

She laughed. "Here, give them to me," she said, holding out her hand.

I took my pants and underwear off and handed them to her. "Come on," she said, and headed for her private bathroom.

I sat with no pants on the cold toilet seat as she washed the spots on my slacks and boxers with a wet towel, then dried them with the hair dryer. I watched as she worked, happy to see her so eager to help me, but I just couldn't keep myself from bringing up the same sore subject again.

I started off with "You know, that was fun, but it would have even been better if we had actually had real sex."

"Not going to happen, Michael," was her reply. She smiled at me, though. "We've been through this, and I've told you it can't happen."

"Well, would you at least do a little more of what you did just now?" I knew I couldn't push it too far.

"We'll see," was all she said.

"It seems like everyone else in the world wants to fuck me, and the one person I want doesn't want me," I said it matter-of-factly. I didn't want to sound like I was whining.

"It's not that I don't want to, Michael. I'm a human being, flesh and blood. I have the same desires as anyone else." She stopped and looked me right in the eye. "But, sweetie, I have more discipline than most people, as you know, and it isn't going to happen, end of story." I let it go at that.

When my pants and shorts were dry, I redressed and was headed back to my office when D.H. stopped me and told me she had something for me, and that it was for my eyes only. She handed me a large manila envelope which I took back to my office.

Back in my office, I glanced at the clock on my desk as I opened the envelope. I was only mildly surprised to see that it was a file on Nelson Redfield, D.H.'s opponent in the upcoming primary election. I knew that the Congresswoman had a P.I. working on gathering information about Redfield.

I was, however, very surprised by what I found. Evidently Mr. Redfield and his trophy wife were swingers. There were numerous interviews with couples from various swinger clubs that could identify their pictures, but didn't know them by name. There was one interview that stood out, though, and it was accompanied by a posed picture of the smart-looking couple who provided the interview. The picture had probably been downloaded off the internet.

In the confidential interview, the couple identified Mr. and Mrs. Redfield by name, although during their encounter they had used an alias. The couple had recognized the Redfields when he announced his candidacy and were thrilled that they had "done" (their words) such a power couple. They went on to describe the location of the encounter and how it was arranged. When the P.I. asked if they would be willing to sign an affidavit attesting to what they had just told him, they were offended. "Absolutely not!" the man had said. "What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. It's our credo." I shook my head. You won't sign an affidavit or testify, but you don't mind bragging about it to a stranger. What a hypocrite! I looked again at the clock and realized it was time to go. I closed up the folder, locked it in my desk, and called out to D.H. as I grabbed my coat.

Karl was waiting at the entrance with the car running. It was a short drive over to The Madison on 15th and M St. so we didn't have much time to confer about Redfield, but we did agree to talk about it later. My one comment was that the evidence was pretty thin. The Congresswoman replied that it was thin, but there may be enough to support a bluff.

As Karl held the door for us, we exited the car and stood in front of the newly remodeled hotel. I suddenly had a thought and shared it with D.H.

"These are all restaurant people," I whispered. "I hope the food's good here." She laughed and we entered, me trailing her by a half step.

* * * *

The following Friday at noon we sat with Mr. and Mrs. Redfield in D.H.'s office. We had lunch brought in from the Capitol Dining Room for our private meeting with them. Redfield was dressed in a dark blue suit, and his skinny wife, overdressed for a luncheon, was far too deferential to the Congresswoman. And, knowing what I knew about them, I didn't like the hungry way she kept looking at me.

Being new to politics, the Redfields evidently thought this was a "get-to-know-your-opponent" lunch and pleasantly chit-chatted away during the meal. They were clearly out of their league. When the meal was finished, D.H. cleared her throat.

"Nelson and Jennifer, thank you so much for coming today," she started. "There is a matter which we should discuss, and I hope you'll take it as it is intended; as friendly advice to political novices." I saw Redfield perceptibly shift in his chair as he realized there was to be more to this meeting than friendly banter. He was a third generation auto dealer, and he flashed his phony car-salesman smile. D.H. continued.

"First, Nelson, while I certainly recognize your right to run against me, you can't win, and it will only damage our party's cause in the general election." She paused to see if Redfield wanted to dispute what she had just said. When he didn't, she continued.

"If you are running to gain traction, or to begin to get your name noticed, that can be handled in other ways. I can arrange for an appointment or I can back you in a local or state election, which would give you a decided advantage over other candidates in our party." Still no response from Redfield, but I looked over at his wife, and she was looking very uncomfortable. She smiled leeringly at me when she caught me looking her way, and I thought to myself that if she was uncomfortable with this part of the conversation, she'd be wanting to crawl out of her skin pretty quickly.

"So, Nelson. Any thoughts on what I've said?" D.H. had locked her gaze directly on Redfield. I looked over at him and could see that he, too, was uncomfortable. I sensed, though, that it was as much from being spoken to like this by a woman as much as it was in trying to frame a response.

"Well, Congresswoman," he said. First mistake: he had deferred to her office when she had addressed him by first name. "I'm not sure I can beat you but I sure would like to try. Jenny and I have been wanting to get into politics. My Dad ran, you know, and just missed making it into Congress. I'd like to finish what he started." His father had been crushed twenty years before when he ran against an incumbent as an unknown.

"With that being said," D.H. continued, "there is one other matter that may influence your decision." She turned to me. "Michael, do you have that file handy?" I did, in fact, have that file in my briefcase next to my chair. I reached down, grabbed it and handed it across the table to D.H.

She opened the file, looked at the contents briefly, and then said, "The fact that you and your wife are swingers makes you an unviable candidate for National office. It's just a fact, Nelson dear, that you can't have skeletons that big and survive in a race for so much power. Not in today's climate." We had decided against handing Redfield the file. The information was too thin. We thought it better to let his imagination make it a little thicker.

Without being too obvious I glanced at both the Redfields, and as predicted, the wife was looking like she wanted to be anywhere but here. Redfield kept his cool, though, looking as though he had just sunk a long putt on the 18th green. I had to give him credit for that.

"Well," Redfield said, "I don't know where you're hearing these rumors from, but that's all it is. Rumors." D.H. reached into the file and pulled out the picture of the smart-looking couple.

"That's not what Mr. and Mrs. Smith, as you know them, said." She handed the picture to Redfield. He looked at it once, then showed it to his wife. They gave each other a quick look, and Redfield stood.

"Thank you very much for lunch, Ms. Congresswoman," he said. "But my wife and I really must go." He held out his hand to his wife and she stood as well. As planned, D.H. and I remained seated.

"That's fine, Mr. Redfield," D.H. said without extending her hand. "You can show yourselves out."

As soon as the door closed behind them, D.H. smiled at me and said, "That's how it's done, Sonny. That's how you deliver a pizza!"

* * * *

We had a celebratory drink in the office, then left early and had a few more at a bistro not far from D.H.'s townhouse. We were both a little sloshed by the time Karl poured us into the Town Car and drove us home. When we got to D.H.'s, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I think you should come in for a little nightcap," and then giggled. I'd never seen her so loose and I thought this might be my big chance. Maybe what she meant by a nightcap was hiding my cap where it was as dark as night. I congratulated myself for being so witty. Such is the human mind when inebriated.

She dismissed Karl, and I let us in her front door after only two attempts to put the key in the lock. As soon as we were inside with the door shut behind us, she grabbed me and pulled me to her, planting her mouth on mine. After a minute or two of some heavy making out, she told me to make myself comfortable and that she'd be right down.

I went into the den and made us both another drink, even though I knew we'd both regret it in the morning. As I made myself comfortable on the davenport, D.H. returned wearing a silky robe, obviously with nothing on underneath it. I handed her the drink and she downed half of it in one big gulp, then put it on the coffee table and giggled.

"Michael," she laughed, "I'd like to introduce you to my best friend before you were my best friend." With that, she reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out a life-size replica of a ten or eleven-inch dick. "It buzzes," she snorted, and broke out into laughter. Then she looked at me with a pout.

"Can we have a threesome? You, me, and my old best friend?" she asked in a little voice with her lips pooched out.

"Sure," I replied. "And we can invite Nelson and Jenny, and then we'll be swingers, too!" Thinking again how witty I was I smiled.

She moved over next to me on the couch and put the dildo in my lap. "Mmmmm," she cooed as she started snuggling into me. "Are you going to do me with my big friend?"

"Hey, he's not that much bigger than I am," I replied, trying to sound outraged. I picked up the rubber cock and hefted it in my hand. "Well, maybe a little bigger." A lot bigger, actually.

She started kissing my neck, then found my hand and brought it to her breast. "I don't need much foreplay," she whispered into my ear. "I've been hot all day, ever since lunch."

I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and she groaned. "Oh, that feels so fucking good," she said. Quite the potty mouth when she's been drinking, I thought to myself.

I reached inside her robe and took her bare breast in my hand. I squeezed and pulled on her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. "Harder," she whispered.

I took her other breast in my hand and gave her nipple a firm squeeze. She jumped when I did, then whispered again, "Harder. Make it hurt. Ada told me what you do to her." I gave her nipple a hard pinch and pulled it away from her body.

"Oh," she cried out when I did. "More, do it some more." I began using both hands to abuse her nipples, pulling, pinching, squeezing, and finally using my teeth to bite them as her excitement mounted. I watched as her body tensed, then released in orgasmic bliss.

"That's enough, that's enough," she said as her orgasm subsided. "Play with my pussy now!"

I slid my right hand down to her belly, then ran my fingers down her slit. She was soaked.

"You're awfully wet," I said.

"I've been wet all day," she answered. "Use my friend and make me cum again."

I patted around the couch until I found the dildo. Sinking to my knees in front of the couch, I spread her knees and leaned in to take a few long, slow licks up and down her wet slit. I moved my head away and ran the life-like head of the rubber cock up and down where my tongue had just been, getting it nice and lubricated. I marveled at how soft, yet rigid it was. Just like a real cock, I thought to myself. Hard and soft at the same time.

I continued to rub the dildo up and down her flowing cunt and leaned forward again to suck on her clit. When I did, I let the mushroom-shaped head of the fake cock find the entrance to her hole. I pushed it in just a little and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her entire pussy was engorged, flaming red with desire. I pushed the dildo in a little further and she groaned. I pushed it in a little further again, which elicited a slightly larger groan. Finally, I sank it all the way in, and she pushed back against it, moaning and moving her head side to side.

"Fuck me with it, Michael." She took hold of my hand and pulled it away, pulling the dildo out of her. When the tip was back at her entrance, she pushed and the giant cock pierced her again, driving all the way in. "Fuck me hard."

I started giving her a good fucking with it while I sucked and played with her clit. I would plunge it into her, then draw it slowly out, only to plunge it in again as far as it would go. She pumped her hips in time to my thrusts, and soon we developed a rhythm in and out.

She was breathing hoarsely, punctuating each thrust with a "hooh" from the back of her throat. I picked up the tempo and she matched me thrust for thrust. My hand was sticky, coated with her juices and I lost grip on the dildo briefly, leaving her impaled by it as my hand flew away. I quickly got it back under control and turned the vibrator on low. I could feel her entire pussy vibrating as I ran the huge life-like cock in and out of her and sucked on her clit.

I pulled it out and placed the vibrating head against her clit. "Turn it up," she moaned. I turned the knob on the end of the dildo, and the vibrating got more intense, and louder.

"Fuck," she said as I teased her with the vibrating head. I placed it against her clit, then gave it light pressure. She gave a long, slow moan as the cock vibrated against her swollen clit. I plunged the vibrating phallus into her, then brought it back up against her clit and gave it the gentle pressure again. Again with the long moan. I stuck it in her again, and gave it a few in and out thrusts before bringing it up against her clit again. Another moan, and I left it there, letting it vibrate her sensitive clit, causing her entire body to spasm as she came hard. In the middle of her orgasm, she pulled my hands away. The vibrations were causing her clit to over-sensitive. I turned the vibrating off and pushed the dildo back into her and slid it slowly all the way in as she coursed through her orgasm. I held it in her tightly as she moaned and fluttered through her release.

I left the dildo in her and went up on my knees between her spread legs. I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my pants and pulled them down. My hard cock sprung out as I pulled down my boxers.

"Let me put this in you now," I pleaded. Her eyes flew open and she saw my boner sticking straight out from my belly, pointed at her cunt. "Let me pull this out, and put this in you," I repeated.

She smiled and said, "No, honey. I'm not that drunk." She gave me a smoldering look. "Why don't you keep fucking me with my friend, and you can come on me, but not in me."

Disappointed, I scooped some of her juices that had pooled at the bottom of her flaming cunt and smeared them on my cock. I took it in my left hand, and grabbed the end of the dildo with my right. I started moving the dildo in and out of her at the same pace as I stroked my rock-hard cock.

"That's it, honey", she sighed. "Just like you're really fucking me." I was matching the motion of the fake cock in out of her with the motion of my hand on my own, real one. My eyes were glued to the sight of the huge cock sliding in and out of her as I picked up speed. I was making believe that it was my hard cock slipping in and out of her.

"Cum on my pussy," she cooed. "Cum on my pussy now, Sweetie." I felt my orgasm begin in my balls, and with one more stroke of the dildo in and out of her and one more stroke of my hand around my cock I shot a thick wad of cum across my other hand and her gleaming pussy lips. I moved my hand away and shot a second rope, and then a third directly on her bald pussy and on the blunt end of the dildo which was now slowly emerging from her hole of its own volition. As it slid out of her I continued to dump my load on her wet, gleaming lips. It plopped out and fell to the floor.

She smiled and reached down, rubbing my cum into her vulva and swollen lips. I collapsed against her, with my face near her breasts, which both had bright red, swollen nipples from the attention I had given them earlier.

"And that's how you deliver a pizza, Sonny!" she cried out, and began laughing. I got up off her and handed her drink to her, then took a sip of mine.

"I need to get cleaned up and get home," I said. "Neither of us are going to feel very good in the morning.

I went to the downstairs restroom and ran a wash cloth under some warm water and cleaned myself up. When I was done, I rinsed it and took it out to the living room, where D.H. had laid out and already fallen asleep on the couch. I gently cleaned up her pussy, then grabbed a blanket off the back of the sofa and covered her with it. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you," although I knew she was already in Dreamland.

12