The Professor

Story Info
Mature woman reflects on sexual encounter.
784 words
3.79
13.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was their third date. Their first date had been fairly routine, some sightseeing, brunch, a few kisses, and a goodbye hug. She really didn't know how she felt about him. He seemed nice enough, pleasant, engaging, fairly attractive, but she wanted more than that, much more. She had been thinking about what might become of these encounters, what kind of relationship might best fulfill her present needs, her sexual desires. While she wanted someone that she could trust, someone practicable and dependable, she feared the boredom that a conventional relationship might bring. When she was younger she had experienced the pleasures of her sexual freedom, but after a long failed marriage, she was hesitant to enter into a similar arrangement again. This time it was different, she was older now, more focused, more aware of her body, more willing to cast aside her inhibitions in the pursuit of her physical pleasures. So it was with those thoughts in mind that she prepared herself for the second date.

Their second encounter started off where the first one left off; a hug, a kiss, a glass of wine, then out for a casual dinner at an in-town restaurant. When they returned back to her place it still wasn't evident that anything more would happen that night. He had come a long way to be with her and she was anxious to see what sex with him would be like. So she took the lead and suggested they try out the small bottle of massage oil he had just given to her as a belated birthday gift. It was only then that things began to move forward in a more positive direction, slowly at first, but then more and more intensely as the night grew on. In a short time her desire began to grow and with it her loss of inhibition. The massage was really just an invitation to explore her body. So he began to touch her and to give her pleasure. As he sucked on her breasts and slowly began to explore the rest of her body, she began to realize that maybe this was the beginning of a journey she was willing to take. She wondered where they might go, what experiences they might share, what dangers lie ahead, and how it might end.

His arousal was evident and that excited her even more. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her, waiting to be released, to be felt, to be stroked, to be tasted. She was fully undressed now and his mouth and tongue we working hard to bring her pleasure. He loved the taste of her, her smell, the way her cunt felt in his mouth, the way she moaned as he fucked her with his mouth and tongue, lightly and slowly at first, but then harder and more quickly as her arousal grew. As he fingered her he sucked and licked her and she relished in the pleasure that he brought to her body. But it wasn't enough for her, she needed more. She was a little embarrassed at first as she opened her nightstand drawer and picked out one of her toys. She was afraid that he might be put off and feel incomplete, but watching her pleasure herself excited him even more. As he took the vibrator from her and applied it to her clit waves of pleasure entered her body and soon she reached her climax, but that was just the beginning of what was to come.

As the night grew on, he fucked her softly, slowly at first, then harder and faster until finally he came inside of her. He fucked her like it was his first time, like he had been waiting all his life for her. For him, she was that smart sensuous girl in fifth grade that he had starred at for days on end but couldn't get up the courage to approach. She was his best friends sister in high school who he envisioned teaching him how to make love. She was the woman on the Paris train, the girl in the club in NY, his neighbor, his friend, the actress, the singer, all the ones he imagined and had never had. She was each one individually, and at the same time she was them all, and now finally, they had come for him, together on this one night, and he was determined to satisfy them, to pleasure them, and in doing so to be content. So he kissed her, and licked her, and fucked her again, until there was nothing left for him to give, until he had satisfied all of them, and until they both were spent.