The Professor Advises Ch. 05

Story Info
Phone interrupts private moment.
1.4k words
4.41
7.9k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Phone Interruptions

Emily perched on Landon, her naked pussy dripping on his satisfied, sensitive cock, her ample tits pressing against his hairy chest, her queenly smile making him feel delightfully dominated. She kissed him boldly. Her wet lips caressed him, causing his prick to come to attention. Landon was surprised that she had that kind of power over him. He wasn't a young, horny boy. But he wasn't complaining. When those wet lips split to let his now pulsing hard cock within, he sighed. Emily slowly lowered her steamy pussy onto him. It took every ounce of self-control she had to go slowly. Her thighs tensed against his thighs. Her eyes locked on his eyes, searing his soul with her desire. Her tits brushed against his chest provocatively. Landon cupped her luscious butt with his hands, encouraging her. Slowly. Slowly. Inch by inch her hot pussy enveloped his cock until at last all of him was filling her. They sighed in unison. His cock felt even better in her cunt than it had in her mouth.

Landon whispered, "Please hold still."

Hearing those quiet words made Emily all the more eager to savor the feeling of his cock filling her. She had known from the beginning that it would be like this. She'd known that his cock was made for her pussy. The naked heat and longing in his eyes told her that he felt it too. She stayed absolutely still savoring the full feeling of his cock deep inside her and the deliciousness of the look they exchanged.

His cock twitched, teasing the walls of her cunt and breaking the spell of stillness. Emily lifted herself to the very head of his cock. She wiggled before slamming down on his hardness. Landon's head rolled back. He reached out one hand to pinch her puckered pink nipple. Emily moaned in pained pleasure. She stroked his cock again and thrust her other breast in his face. Landon happily complied, taking the nipple in his hot mouth and biting gently.

Emily pumped again and demanded, "Harder."

Landon's cock twitched. He bit her harder, grinding his back teeth against the sensitive peak. His free hand grabbed her ass and directed her pelvic thrusts. The friction between the two of them was beyond their imaginings. Emily was so hot and wet and out of control, she rode his steed with wild abandon. Landon stroked her shoulder to calm her and gently brought her face to his. He kissed her sweetly, his soft lips bringing her back to sanity. Emily slowly lowered her body to his, chest to chest, lips to lips, pelvis on pelvis, her knees still straddling his hips. Hot juices spread between the two of them, the heady aroma of her intense arousal assailed their senses.

Landon gently mouthed the words, "Let's enjoy the bed."

Emily smiled and nodded. As she pulled away from him, she finally noticed the mess she'd made all over him and blushed. She was going to apologize and offer to clean him up, but Landon captured her face in his hands and in a low, primal voice snarled, "I love that you are so wet for me. I love that intoxicating scent. I love the taste of you. I love the feel of you on my cock. I don't want less, I want more."

Emily's eyes rolled in her head and her heart pounded. She'd never heard more exciting words. She stood in front of him, her nipples tight little nubs, hot juices flowing down her leg, knees weak.

Landon stood up next to her sucking the inviting nipples on the way. He took her hand and gently guided her to the bed.

Landon laid down on the soft mattress and beckoned for her to join him. Emily smiled as she attempted to drape herself on top of him, ready to continue the action from the chair. Landon grinned as he pulled her towards him tightly. In the space of an instant, he flipped them both over, laughing, "As hot as that is, Emily, I need you under me right now."

Emily's eyes glazed as his rock hard cock plunged inside her, deep and fast and strong. Landon took her wrists in his hands and pulled them over her head, exposing her breasts to his hungry gaze. He eagerly took first one nipple and then the other into his mouth, claiming her as his own- all the while slowly stroking his cock in her honeyed walls. He silenced her moans with a rough kiss. He plundered her body with his own. Emily was weak with desire.

All too soon, he released her wrists and abandoned her tits and mouth. He leaned up, still stroking her cunt with his cock. Without warning, his finger stroked her hard clit. His gentle circular stroking and the incessant pounding of his cock were too much for her. Emily felt herself losing control as she exploded in ecstasy. Landon stopped moving his cock, but kept stroking her clit, as her pussy clenched with wave after wave of pleasure. He gently touched her clit until Emily begged him to stop.

When she came back to Earth, Landon begged, "Emily, get on your knees. Please."

Emily, pussy juice sliding down her leg, eagerly complied. She kneeled in front of him, her sensitive, full tits pressed provocatively against the pillow, her face a picture of anticipation, her curvaceous bottom displayed in the air. Landon caressed her luscious bum, fingers gently cupping the lobes, exploring the soft area around her rosebud.

Emily sighed. She loved having her ass touched. She imagined what else he might do with the rosebud. Every touch made her cunt pulse. Her lips, so wet, were cooled in the air. She wiggled her butt impatient for more intimate touching. Something about Landon made her lose her sophistication and need immediate gratification.

Emily whimpered, "Landon, I can't wait anymore. Take me!"

Landon laughed and then growled. He needed to be deep inside her as much as she needed him to be there. His hard cock found the wet hole and plunged. Emily gasped as an equally primitive sound escaped Landon's lips. His rod wrapped in the pleasure of her tight, hot cunt, nearly sent him over the edge.

Landon exclaimed, "Jesus, Emily, it feels like I was made to be deep inside you."

Emily agreed, "It feels that way to me too, Landon. I knew it would."

He sighed, "I love you. I have for a long time."

Emily nodded her agreement, smiling joyously as she quipped, "Now fuck me."

Landon's eyes rolled as he pulled his cock slowly back out and pounded her again. He slammed his thighs against her soft ass repeatedly. Emily's cunt gripped him, pulsing against the pleasurable onslaught. His cock pounded against her most sensitive spot. His balls slapped against her clit. Her pleasure kept building with every stroke. Emily's noises became louder and more primitive. Her pussy became tighter and hotter.

Landon could feel her orgasm approaching even as his own was building. He felt her hot walls pressing on his sensitive cock with every stroke. His balls disappeared, allowing him to get even deeper. He grunted, unable to hold back any longer. Just as he couldn't control anymore, the trigger of his explosion sent Emily over the brink. Her pussy pulsed around his cock as she screamed. Her sounds of pleasure mixed musically with his own sounds, as Landon pounded mercilessly until they both could take no more.

Emily collapsed on the hotel bed, Landon on top of her. After a moment's rest, she wriggled and he lifted himself from her back regretfully. She rolled over slightly, opening her arms. He curled around her placing her head against his chest. Their bodies joined in a different kind of intimacy. Both sighed peacefully.

Landon whispered, "I meant it, Emily. I love you. I need this to work for us."

Emily heard her phone ring. Dazed, she picked it up and whispered, "Hello?"

"Are you ok? Where are you?"

She looked around, surprised to discover that she was in her car still in the parking deck. "I'm fine. I'm in my car."

"I was worried that you left so abruptly. Will you think about what I asked you? I think we would have a really nice time."

Emily sighed, "Yes, Landon. I'll think about joining you at the conference."