The Professor Ch. 05

Story Info
Professor Reynolds & Angela enjoy Sunday morning.
1.8k words
20.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a tantalizing second it hung, suspended by the tiniest thread, a perfect teardrop tableau, before dropping, glistening orange-amber in the morning sun. A second later it splashed against tanned olive skin, rivulets spreading over the dark brown of a hardening nipple. Angela giggled and lunged forward, sucking the piece of mango out of my fingers.

It was Sunday morning. Sunlight streamed through the bay window and spread across the bed. The Sunday New York Times was strewn amongst the rumpled sheets and our naked bodies. Half empty coffee cups steamed on the nightstands next to bagels and fruit salad, which I was now feeding to Angela, piece by piece. Her perfect tits shone with fruit juice, and I was looking forward to cleaning them thoroughly with my tongue.

Taking a strawberry I gently traced it across her lips, just pulling away every time Angela tried to take a bite. Smiling her wicked grin Angela grabbed at the strawberry, but I was too quick, and she squealed in happy frustration. Playing keep away brought Angela closer, until she was literally crawling up my body trying to get the fruit. Clasping the strawberry in my teeth I grabbed her hands with mine, forcing them behind her back. Angela struggled, but I was too strong. Leaning forward I ran the strawberry across her lips again. Angela slowed her struggle, moaning softly, until I let her take the strawberry from my mouth. My tongue followed, and we kissed amongst the sweet fruit, juices running down both of our chins as our tongues slid across each other's. Angela moaned into my mouth, sucking my tongue into her mouth. My hands loosened their hold on hers and I pulled her into me.

We had been up late making love, and I had woke up feeling pretty drained, but watching Angela's hard body, that perfectly rounded ass and those high, firm ample C-cups covered in mango, strawberry and pineapple juice had gotten me hard again. As we kissed Angela's hand strayed across my stomach and soon found my thickening hardness. Sucking harder on my tongue Angela's hand began to slide up and down, giving just the slightest twist as she came up over my swollen head. Leaning back against the pillows I pulled Angela with me. Making out with Angela was sensuous beyond words. Her long hair fell across her face, soft and silky, smelling of shampoo, perfume, and her. Angela's mouth was broad, with full wide lips. Her tongue was soft and warm, sliding effortlessly into my mouth.

Her tempo on my cock increased as our mouths opened wider, trading tongues, sucking and biting, a perfect way to start a Sunday. Breaking for air I began to lick Angela's neck, over her Grace Kelley collarbones and onto her sweet, sticky tits. Her nipples where huge, dark brown circles, puffy and erect with excitement. Angela threw her head back as I licked and sucked the juice off of her. Deftly circling her nipples with my tongue made them even harder, causing me to suck them whole into my mouth.

By now Angela was getting more vocal and I could smell her wetness. Her hand job had grown furious, and my cock was achingly hard, her hand spreading my precum over the shaft. Finally, Angela couldn't take any more and in one swift move mounted me. She paused for a split second to look me squarely in the eye before she slid down, burying me into her. Angela sat straight up, her back arched, pushing her tits forward. With eyes closed and her face the perfect mask of erotic ecstasy, Angela clasped her hands behind her head, lifting her long, dirty-blonde hair she began to just barely rock her hips back and forth. She wasn't so much riding me in that she wasn't lifting herself up and down, but in the rocking motion I began to slide against her. My cock was so hard and swollen, and her pussy so incredibly tight and wet that even the slightest motion perpetuated the perfect friction.

Transfixed by her beauty I barely moved, but watched as she rocked, murmuring and cooing as she lost herself in the moment. Everything about Angela was tight, her hard, toned body, her wickedly piercing gaze, and her incredible pussy. By sitting up on me I filled her completely. I could feel the tip of me brushing against her back wall. By rocking on me she was literally rubbing the head of my cock along the back of her pussy. Angela cooed louder, breaking out in goose bumps from the feel of me so deep, brushing against her.

The rocking slowly grew in intensity, but Angela still did not actually ride up and down on me. Afraid to break the spell I didn't touch her, I just pushed up as hard as I could, ensuring continued contact as deep into her as possible. Rocking faster Angela arched her back even more, lifting her clasped hands higher on her head, hair spilling out, her eyes still closed she began to pant and grunt, her face flushed and red, her thighs clamped as tightly as possible against me.

Just her hips moved, rapid back and forth movements. Angela began to bite her lip so hard I was afraid it would start to bleed. I could feel her getting tighter, so I thrust upward, causing her to jolt and howl. Her hands were clenched so tightly behind her with eyes half open, glazed and unfocused. I was amazed, transfixed, by the depth of her orgasm that was clearly about to explode. I had never seen a woman lose herself so completely.

Suddenly the rocking became furiously fast and then she exploded. With loud grunting pants her pussy contracted on me like a vice, squeezing my cock so hard it hurt. Still barely moving anything but her hips she sat there screaming, contracting, totally red and flushed, hair wild around her, nipples bigger than I had ever seen them, her insides swollen and puffy from the intense blood flow.

Concomitantly I erupted. Thick streams shooting out of me. I was buried so deep into Angela that I immediately began to drip out of her, which only seemed to elongate her orgasm. I'm not sure how long we came like that; time had stood still as Angela built herself up. Eventually she opened her dazzling hazel eyes all the way and they slowly came back into focus. She collapsed onto me, her head on my chest, my hardness still buried inside her. We lay like that for almost and hour, not saying a word, our hearts beating together, our emotions and satisfaction obvious in the comfortable silence.

We were both still sticky from the fruit, sweat and sex. When Angela finally got up to pee I heard her start the shower. Leaning around the bathroom door she gave me her Helen of Troy smile.

"Care to join me?" she whispered seductively.

Standing behind Angela as the warm water cascaded over us I lathered shampoo through her hair. Taking my time to massage her scalp Angela purred in contentment. There may have been nearly a generation between us, but I had never had a more compatible, let alone beautiful lover. After finishing her hair I washed her body, making sure to spend a lot of time on her breasts. By now I was hard again and my cock was brushing against her ass, slippery with water and soap. As I washed her chest and stomach Angela pushed her ass back against me, enveloping my stiff dick.

Sliding my hand down her stomach my fingers found Angela's clit, engorged from our earlier sex and the water pulsating against it. Circling her clit with my fingers I gently bit her neck as I slid my cock between her slippery ass cheeks. Angela threw back her head, resting it on my shoulder. My fingers easily slid over her still sensitive clit and down her lips, causing Angela to squeal and wiggle her ass harder against my cock. Her sensitivity soon turned to passion as her clit grew even harder. The water pounded us as I fingered her, my cock swollen and happily nestled between her ass. Angela turned her head and kissed me. Humping Angela's ass, I could feel my cock building towards the point of no return.

I positioned my fingers so her clit poked through allowing the water to flow and spurt against it. Angela began to go wild from the sensation, wriggling her ass around my cock, growling profusely. Reaching over I turned the water higher, pounding onto Angela's clit.

"OH FUCK YES!" she yelled into my mouth.

I squeezed her clit between my fingers as the torrents of water massaged it. My blood was boiling and this time it was my turn to fuck Angela. Taking a step back I pushed her shoulders forward. Angela braced herself with her hands, leaning against the front of the shower, the water pouring over her back. I ran my cock over her clit, sliding it along the length of her, parting her swollen inner lips.

"Oh fuck Baby." I murmured

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" was Angela's only response as I slid into her from behind. Good old-fashioned lust and hard-core fucking replaced Angela's incredibly sensuous display on the bed. Keeping one hand on her clit I grabbed her waist with the other, giving her ass a playful spank as I did.

Angela began doing pushups against the wall, fucking me stroke for stroke. Massaging her ass with one hand I continued to rub her clit with the other. Water rushed over us, our bodies a blur of motion amidst the fog of the shower.

"Oh God you are filling me." Angela panted, "Filling my tight pussy mmmmmmmmmmm."

Groping her clit I buried myself into Angela, lost in the primordial rhythm of lust. Standing on her tiptoes Angela arched her back and began to growl. My balls slapped against her as my thumb began to probe her ass. The multitude of sensations overwhelmed both of us; the cascading water, my fingers circling her engorged clit, my aching, throbbing cock sliding in and out of her, my balls slapping against her, my thumb buried deep in her ass.

No one but Angela could have milked as much cum out of my drained body as she did. Without any warning my cock swelled and exploded. Feeling the first burst Angela screamed with her own orgasm, clenching onto my cock and thumb simultaneously. Before I could unleash my second burst Angela had pulled away from me and spun around, dropping to her knees. Grabbing my cock just as another rope of cum shot out of me and splattered onto her chest Angela jerked me off.

"Fuck Baby cum on me." she growled, "cum on my tits, cum on me mmmm!" her last words were drowned out by her insatiable greed as she sucked my cock into her mouth in order to taste the last bit of my cum. Grabbing her head with my hands, the water continued to massage us both.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 01 Hung young jock thug takes on undercover cop.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Farm Fun Country guy gets with Korean girlfriend in hayloft.in Interracial Love
More Stories